OtakuBoards

Past Lives.

Break

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

Hmmm. Either youre right or maybe spirits have learned the art of multiplication. Or maybe some people dont have spirits. But Ill go with your idea cos it sounds better and generally more believable. [/B][/QUOTE]

Spirit dupicates (may that's why there's twin).
Or you can put it this way. Human population increase, and animal population decrease. Animal reincarnated into human. Then if you eat meat (animal), you can also eat a human. A human can also reincarnated into an animal.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting points. :)

I believe in reincarnation. :)

For those who are catholic...you supposed to also..since Jesus is supposed to be reincarnated and come back to us.

Also, no soul can be really perfect just living one lifetime. It has to go through several til it reaches the stage where Jesus was, I think. Jesus himself said in the bible that you can be just like him, and he didn't only mean by being good and everything but to actually heal people and become all wise and stuff. :) That's what I think..i could go into much detail about reincarnation since I study the stuff form time to time...it fascinates me. :D

BUt I respect everyone's decision since in reality, no one knows.. we're just human beings, creatures that are capable of making more mistakes then anything else. :) oh well..why the heck did I say that anyways? lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sleepy [/i]
[B]

Spirit dupicates (may that's why there's twin).
Or you can put it this way. Human population increase, and animal population decrease. Animal reincarnated into human. Then if you eat meat (animal), you can also eat a human. A human can also reincarnated into an animal. [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe, but wouldn't it make more sense if new spirits were also created, and the really evil ones were destroyed, which would explain why population grows...
Or there are billions and billions of souls that are waiting to be reincarnated.
Just cos you die, that doesn't mean you are reincarnated straight away. You might have to wait hundreds, maybe thousands of years, just like for a bus...:crying:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

Maybe, but wouldn't it make more sense if new spirits were also created, and the really evil ones were destroyed, which would explain why population grows...
Or there are billions and billions of souls that are waiting to be reincarnated.
Just cos you die, that doesn't mean you are reincarnated straight away. You might have to wait hundreds, maybe thousands of years, just like for a bus...:crying: [/B][/QUOTE]
You're right about the waiting period before your spirit can be reincarnated. I'm not sure about new spirits create, and evil spirit destroy. If you're evil in this life, you can be reincarnate into animal for your after life.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

I'm 13 and i know things that i dont remember learning... in this... life...

So... you never know.....

In this world.... anything is possible....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

me 2 exept in not 13 and if u thnk im a cowbow i will kick ur nevermind

[COLOR=chocolate]My opinion: This world is definitely a place where we experience our human life once and only once. IMO, I only want to live on this earth once, because, as great as experiences can be, they can also be hellish. I'm been through some stuff you folks would never believe, and I'm telling you that I am thankful that I believe I only have to go through this life once.
Yes, I am a Christian. I do not believe in evolution (not even Digimon or Pokémon wise, sides, that's metamorphosis like a caterpillar to butterfly), nor do I believe in reincarnation.

However, this is teetering on a dangerous brink of religious things, and thus shall this topic be closed.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][COLOR=chocolate]I do not believe in evolution (not even Digimon or Pokémon wise, sides, that's metamorphosis like a caterpillar to butterfly), nor do I believe in reincarnation.
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Sorry, I had to comment on that.

You don't believe in evolution? Uhh, but evolution is a long proven fact. :)

People often call it "evolution theory", however, there is no theory as to evolution existing; we know it does. We know that animals in nature adapt to changing conditions, this is called evolution.

The theory part is actually on how it works. There are multiple ideas on how it works in nature, but no one concrete basis of how it works.

Just needed to clear that up, because the whole non-evolution thing really annoys me.[/color][/size]

*sighs* OK, stepping in your post here, but let me clear up, please. I meant human wise, from monkeys to apes. Or the thoughts of cows evolving from dolphins or whatnot. Now, stuff like animals changing to adapt (ie-birds evolving better beaks etc.) is different, but somehow I doubt I'm going to explain what I mean. ~~GinnyLyn