OtakuBoards

Animal Spirirts and the Impending war [M-VLS]

digiX

Striker stared at the house. He had left Moreen asleep when he got doen with her. His own blood was in that house and he had to make sure the black dragon died so he didn't try to kill Tommy. This was going to be wierd. He was friends with a tiger but now he was going to be killing dragons and any tiger that attempted to kill him. He had to destroy the Dragon trone so there would be no more Blacck Dragon Kings. Striker flew off to the mountain in record breaking time. "It is a good thing I built up my flying speed as well" He entered the mountian and walked down the hallways. He came across a group of dragon spirits who reached for their weapons. "If you knew what was good for you, you would stay put" They obeyed as Striker walked into the main room and found it empty, they had already left for Tommy. Striker put two fingers to his forhead and concentrated, hoping it worked on other spirits like it did dragon ones. He quickly located Tommy and spoke into his mind. "Tommy this is Striker, get your sword and you and Flint need to prepare for a long battle. I will be there as soon as possible" Striker blew up the throne and stood before the vortex. The current king would have to be killed before the reing of the dragons would end. "The thron is gone Onaga, the reign is over"

Avoice spoke. "I snese my throne is gone and that you were a previous dragon king, yet you are still alive"

"Because I had a will for revenge that kept me alive even when I was near death"

"Since you are the strongest of all dragons and truly the noble blood runs in your veins, I hearby bless you with my spirit, my power, and my kingdom. Take care Striker"

Striker felt a wave of energy hit him but stood through it. When it ended his scales were still crimson but he had the mark of the dragon on his chest and his sword was longer with intricate designs in it.His eyes were silver instead of being green showing he was the permant ruler of the dragons. "Got to save them now" He turned and saw a group of bears in front of him snarling. "Guess I will have to deal with you first"

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moreen was giddy when she awoke and automatically started cleaning her cave during the night she had slipped a love potion to Striker not like the one she did before but one that would really make him fall in love with her she loked at her crystal ball seeing strikier on the move she knew the potion would take effect in an hour but she didnt expect that to detour him but she knew when it was over he would come back to her
"I'm no gona make the same mistake twice" Moreen said as she countied cleaning

OOC: once I finish writing the second part of AS and get atleast 4 people to join this is closes so do me a favor and dont add any more twist and wrap this up thank you

Tommy took to the balcony with Flint at his side, they looked out to see teh sky turn dark with the ever nearing dark energy. They were many in number, but there was no way they would get passed him, he would butcher anyone who would threaten his family. They had spent all this time trying to prevent war, but now it seemed the war had begone despite there best efforts. Tommy looked to Flint "The war we tried to stop is starting Flint. We'll have to prepare for along battle." Flint nodded and they took leave from this place and headed for the black energy, the war had begun.

Moreen joineded Kiya and Corneila in her human form as she knew striker would arrive and the potion to take effect so she could greet him
"this is bad the spirits are coming and Kiya and Corneila are unable to fight" Moreen said turnming ito a dragon " I'll help untll striker arrives" Moreen said

Striker caught up with the advancing army already and saw Tommy's cabin in the distance. Soemthing tugged at him, taking his mind off of what he was doing and making him lose the energy he had spent powering up to make a large attack. "That bitch and her potions. She is going to get me killed, but since it will save them" He landed in front of the army stopping it. "Halt" The army immediatly stopped as Tommy and the others came running up.

"Striker?"

"Striker looked behind him. "Get out of here"

"But you can't take them by yourself" Tommy got ready and changed into a tiger.

"I know. So long" He made a energy wave knocking them back and created a barrier. "Tommy go now unless you want your kids not to have a father" He watched as Tommy realized what he was talking aabout and turned around trying to get the others to leave. Striker tried to focus but the potion was making it hard. "I bear the mark. i am the Regal Dragon. Obey me and leave" A black dragon came out of the midst. "So I see you are still alive, Striker, what do you plan on doing against my army"

Striker smiled as he stuck his sword in the ground. "This" He closed his eyes as a crimson aura came over him and began to grow larger and larger disabling the potion. He jumped up in the air as the barrier closed down around the two of them protecting the others. "Let's say we both are goners" He grabbed the black dragon from behind as a huge wave covered the land blinding everyone's eyes. After it disappearred, neither one remained.

OOC: Striker will come back in the next one.

Moreen jumped and caght striker she
"your the only dragon for me I'll go wherever you do regal one" Moreen said "I didnt think that the potion would detour you I am so sorry this will be my punishment striker I;ve been watching you sinse I first got doused with the youth water turning me young again so I wont leave you and be alone for anoter 75 years" she said as she dissapeared along with striker