OtakuBoards

Animal Spirirts and the Impending war [M-VLS]

digiX

Kiya stared over to the toure chamber and gazed in horror she shuddered at the thoght of mating with that demented bastard
"Tommy Please I need you" Kiya whispered
"Tommy isnt here to help you" Striker said
"Shut up he'll come" Kiya said she looked over at the tourture chamber
"tommy please forgive me" Kiya said crying she walked over to the bed in her cage a laid down she started to cry as Striker approached her, her mating urges kicked in but she never acted on it she could only act on it with tommy
"tommy forgive me"

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy ran up to the mountain and stood at the base, he could feel Kiya. She was somewhere in there suffering and it was wearing on his heart to know this "Don't worry Kiya, I'll be there soon." He ran to the mountain and started to look for where the spirits were coming from. He had to find the cave they were coming from. He started to notice a strong energy coming from half way up, he knew that he would find the cave there. He took to the trees and jumped to the mountain and started to run straight up, slaugtering any spirit stupid or unfortunate enough to get in his path. He stopped at the mouth of a large cave and ran in with out thinking. As he enterd something made a sliding noise and Toomy jumped straight up and crossed a pit that opend beneath him, this was definetly the place. It was probably filled with traps, but he couldn't hesitate. He could still hear Kiya calling for him and he wasn't going to let her down. He ran through the empty passage ways trying to pick up on Kiyas scent, following her aroma "Don't worry, I'll be there to save you soon."

Striker had his way with her easily, fufilling the urges inisde him He ripped off the top part of her shirt as he took off her pants and her panties then went inside of her calming the mating instincets with in him. After he was done he stretched then walked out leaving her sweating on the bed. "Put her in the chamber anyway and get her clothes back on" He smiled and walked back to his throne .

Tommy could smell her she was just up ahead, he burst into the room and saw two bears standing infront of her, she was exhausted. Tommy roared to get there attention "YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" The bears turned and roared in response. They tried to attack him and he pulled his wan-dou and struck at the two bears sending them to there graves. He ran to Kiya and picked her up in his arms "Please, please be okay."

Striker felt Tommy's presence. "Let's shake things up" He watched in the vortx the torture room transport right in the middle of a destroyed city. His army was still there and fresh dead bodies were all around. The ground was thick with blood and the spirits were covered in it form feasting. "Kill them" He smiled as teh spirits drew their weapons and advanced.

Kiya heart relaxed Striker had takin her top half of clothing off when tommy rescued her
"Tommy, you came thank you" she said wrapping around Tommy
"get me out of here please" she said Tommy nodded Kiya howled as Vandane burst from her prison and reenterend KIya "ok please hurry I dont like this place" Kiya said clutching him harder

Tommy held on to her and ran for the cave entrance. The hallways, that were once filled with spirits, were now strangly empty. Tommy paid little mind to that, the less trouble the came across the better. He could see teh light at the end of the tunnel and ran outside and looked out on the land ahead. On the horizon he could see that an army was on it's way and would be upon them soon if they didn't escape. Tommy was tough, but he couldn't fight so many alone and there was Kiya to consider as well. Tommy held her a little tighter and ran around the mountaind heading deeper into the forest hoping that they would go unfound.

Striker smiled as he teleported a little ahead of them and startled Tommy as he came running.

"Striker, damn you scared me"

Striker walked up to Tommy. "I'm sorry" He nailed him in the chest sending him and Kiya across the ground. He stretched as Tommy stood back up. "What the?"

"I am the new black dragon and the strongest there has ever been" He changed into his dragon form, the dark energy surrounding him killing the surrounding trees in an instant. "Yoiu like" He drew his dia katanna

Tommy got to his feet and looked Striker dead in the eye "You know fromt he moment we met, I knew that our relationship wasn't going to tend well." He set Kiya down flat on the ground. He looked back to Striker and began to laugh "You know the koreans had an ancient tale about an epic battle between a tiger and a dragon. Maybe they were talking about us." Stiker began to laugh to "Maybe. SO how does there story end." Tommy chuckles "It doesn't say. All it says is the cunning tiger will do battle with the ferocious dragon. So let's get to business." Tommy transforms and prepares for the fight ahead. He speaks a few more words to Striker before attacking "Don't under estimate me. The power of someone who has something to lose is immeasurable." Tommy came to his toes and dissappeared with his stealth.

Kiya looked at Tommy and Striker dueling her bare busom felt cold on the ground her urges were weak
"Come on Tommy you can do it" she said she looked on in horror
"I wish I could help" she said she felt her body warm up
"I wonder whats going on oh well" she said as she just let herself get warmer

Tommy was striking over and over again, while the powerful Striker stood deflecting his every attempt. Tommy stopped and took his stance "Your tough Striker, I'll give you that. But if you think that's the best I can do, I'm afraid you'll be quiet surprised."Tommy disappeared again and could only slightly be heard, but the sounds seemed to be coming from every where at once. Tommy set out a loud command that could be heard echoing from all directions "BURNING CLAW" Tommy appeared suddenly and brought his hand down on Striker, who quickly blocked the attack with the tough claws on his fore arm. Tommy went back down and chuckled as Striker began to realize, though he wasn't badly hurt, his forearm was burned rather then cut. Tommy looked to the anger face of Striker "Surprised, I told you that I had more to offer in this fight."

"Nice. Dragon's Flame" He opened his mpouth and huge pillar of dark flame hit tommy as he brouught his hands up to deflect scarring his flesh. "Looks like we are both burned at the moment. They clashed over and over repeatedly. "You there is also something else when someone has something to lose"

Tommy stared at him. "What are you talking about?"

"This" He shot a ball of dark flame straight at Kiya over and over again.

Tommy dove quickly and scoped her up in his arms and began to run. Striker was following from behind closely with a seemingly endless barage of black fire. Tommy realized what a problem he was in, he had to keep Kiya safe, but he couldn't run forever. Tommy saw it as his do or die moment, he was going to have to attack fast and end it with one shot. He only had one thing in his arsenal he was certain could stop him dead in his tracks, but he could only use it once. Tommy took a deep breath "It's now or never." He pitched Kiya high in the air and dissappeared and placed himself right in Strikers line of fire. He brought both his hands above his head, then his image began to distort, making it hard for Striker to focus on him. Tommys' voice echoed from all directions "SEKIHA TENKYOKEN". There was a brilliant flash and as the light faded and Tommy landed on the ground, completely drained of his strength, he looked and saw what he had hoped. Striker had taken the full thrust of the attack and was in bad shape. Tommy dragged up his feet, he was too tired to use anymore of his martial arts, but he could still bury his wan-dou in Strikers head and end this thing. Tommy slugged over to Striker, who layed on the ground in pain "It ends here Striker." Tommy rose his wan-dou preparing for the death blow, suddenly Stirker loooked up at him and there was a black smoke. When the air finally cleared Striker was long gone, Tommy couldn't even sense his presense anymore. It was like he had disappeared completely. Once he was gone, tommy could sense the other spirits by the city begin to disappear as well, this was good because Tommy was iin no shape to fight anymore. Tommy turned to look in a tree and saw Kiya up on a large branch. He climbed up the tree and brought her back down.

Tommy took Kiya back to his home and things seemed back to normal Kiya at on the couch and tended to Tommyhe seemed fine at the moment just tired Kiya felt urge to mate again she rushed out to another room and slammed the door "2 more days" she said to herself laying her head against the door as she started to dose off.

Tommy stood in a shock, something strange was going on with Kiya. She had been acting strange since just before Strikers forces attacked. Maybe she was sick? maybe it was her period? Whatever was happening, she seemed upset about something. Tommy was begining to worry about her, he went up to the door and knocked "Kiya, are you alright in there? You've been acting strange, are you sick?" He heard a thump on the door and then she heard her breathing "I'm....fine. Don't...worry about me." Tommy stood back from the door and listend to her breathing "Alright, just let me know when you feel like talking." He went back and went to the kitchen "I guess I should get started on dinner. I think I'll grill some steaks." He went the freezer and started to cook up something for them to eat.

[I]whewph, that was close[/I] Kiya thought as she rested she could smell the steak threw the crack in the door it was good but she didn't dare open the door one glance at tommy and her mating urges would kick in even the sound of his voice set her off
"Dinners ready!" Tommy shouted forcing Kiya against the door she heard her stomach growling
"umm err just... oh open the door a crack and slide the food in" KIya said she heard tommy approach the door
"Kiya whats up is it something i did that is making you do this" Tommy said she rushed against the door breathing heavy.
"no, its umm.. nothing really I'll be fine" Kiya said laughing nervously
"Kiya you know you can tell me anything" Tommy said she rubbed her head against the door she sat down
'give me the stake and I'll explain" KIya said Tommy opened the door a crack and slid a plate to her
"heh its because its the equinox and thats when wolves, Dragons, and horses mate and because I'm a wolf spirit every time I see or hear you my urges go insane so I locked myself in here and thats also the reason Striker attacked he wanted me as a mate but you saved me thank you" Kiya said
"In two days it'll be over but till then I'm staying here" Kiya said

Tommy set his head "Okay, thanks for being honest with me." Tommy stood up and went to the living room. He sat and thought for a moment "So that's why she was acting so strange. I'll just wait out the two days and we can go back to normal." Tommy sighed and went to t the closet and pulled out a blanket and pillow "Guess I'll sleep on the couch for the next two nights." He walked to the couch and set the blanket and pillow on it and layed down on the couch. He knew he probably shouln't speak to her, since it might set her off, so he just went ot the desk and slid a note under the door 'sleep well Kiya." With that he went to the couch again and went to sleep and awaited the morning.

Kiya sighed as she started to tremble from the urges as the hours past they got worse she didnt even need Tommy anymore to make her tremble and shake she had rushed to the door and brushed against it "just 2 more days..." she said as she went to sleep she tossed and turned aand woke up rushing to the door again and again she found some belts and tied herself to the bed and fell asleep the next day her and tommy talked and the day went by quickly she went to sleep "tomorrow it'll all be over thank god" She said as she tied herself down again. what she didnt know is in her sleep she had untied herself and walked out to tommy sleepwalking
"Tommy..." she said in her sleep as she laid down next to him as he started to take her shirt of still in her sleep

Tommy was a bit surprised that she was suddenly being so forward, til know she had been very quiet. Now this sudden change of heart, this was all a little too strange. She started to kiss at Tommys neck as he tried to get a look at her eyes. She was taking her clothes off and trying to take his off as well. He set his hand on her head and kissed her, he used this opportunity to get a look at her eyes. It was as he thought, her eyes were glazed, she wasn't consious. Know he knew he had to snap her out of it, it wouldn't be right to take advantage of her in this state. Even if he was enjoying himself, it wasn't right. He put his hands on her face and began to rattle her lightly trying to bring her around.

Kiya felt the rattleing but didnt respond she countied to remove her clotheing unknowingly her breathing was calm and even just like that of a normal sleeping person she grabbed licked tommy
"Kiya wake up ur not thinking ur not even awake" Tommy said rattleing her again but a little harder she didnt respond she reached behind herself and began to remove her bra and laid ontop of tommy rubbing against him she kissed him in her sleep her breath not swaying
"Kiya Wake up!" Tommy shouted louder but still no response it seemed the mating urges had taken over her body completly letting her sleep soundly while moving her so that they could do their job she began reaching as she took her panties off and countied to rub against tommy

Tommy wasn't sure if this was upseting or arousing, either way, it seemed she wasn't going to come out of it. Tommy himself was just a man he wasn't sure how long he could control himself. He began to set his hands on her thighs aas she started taking his pants off. She was kissing at his chest and Tommy wasn't sure if what he was doing was morally right, but regadless of that it was happening and he couldn't stop it at this point. He began to conceed and started to kiss her and rubbed his hands on her thighs lightly. She continues to rub her body against his and Tommy could feel his heart rate surging, he was begining to act like she was. He felt his pants slide down to his ankles as she placed herself directly over him. Tommy held her as she kept kissing and rubbing on him with her body. He kissed her chest and began to work his way down her body. He rolled her over and got on top of her and started pulling him down on her.

He woke the next morning and he saw the sleeping, naked Kiya right next to him. He then realized he was still naked and all the memories of the night came flooding back to him. It had been one hell of a night, as he sat up he realized that they weren't in the bed, but rather on the floor. He started getting himslef back to composure and set his hand on her back as she layed flat on her stomach. Now the only question was, how well would Kiya take waking up naked on the floor of Tommys living room. He just hoped she wouldn't be upset. he shock her lightly and kissed her check "Time to wake up Kiya."

Kiya awoke to find herself naked she quickly got dressed "what happened" Kiya said
"and dont lie trust me it'll be worse if u lie than if u tell the truth" Kiya said
"umm you..er heh u came in here last night and started taking off your clothes and it just went from their" Tommy said
"then why do i not remember" Kiya said
"u were sleepwalking" Tommy said
"Oh... ... ... Ok doesnt matter to me just wanted to know " Kiya smiled

Tommy was almost as surprised by her response as he was of the events of the previous night. She just kept smiling and got up "So, shall we begin making breakfast." Tommy smiled at her and stood up. He kissed her and went to the kitchen "So what are you in the mood for today." She walked over and leaned against him "How about pancakes?" Tommy put his arm around her shoulder "Pancakes it is then." Tommy pulled out the pan and warmed up the stove and thought about the previous night. He finally got to thinking 'if she was in heat dosen't that mean....' suddenly last night got a little scarier and exciting at the same time.

"umm whats wrong" Kiya said
"nothing really just a thoght" Tommy said
"oh what?" Kiya asled curiously
"well if you were in heat just think about it" Tommy said
"Oh good point but we will just have to see huh" Kiya said
" I guesss but still it was kinda a scary thoght" Tommy said
"I know why do u think I hid from you" Kiya chuckled

Tommy was still a little shaken, he had to suddenly take into consideration the thought that she might be pregnant and he might be a father soon. Even the thought of that made him a little nervous, but if she could seem so calm about it, he figured that he could handle it, as long as she was with him there was nothing he couldn't do. He kind of started to drift into his thoughts 'what would we name it' 'Iwonder if it would be a boy or a girl'. These were thoughts Tommy never imagined he'd have. But despite the fact it was a little scary, he was also excited about the thought. He felt kind of strange having these thoughts at his age, but he was alright as long as she was with him. He suddenly couldn't get the thought out of his head. Kiya looked to him "So, what are you doing so deep in thought." Tommy blushed a little "I was just thinking what if you know. What if you are pregnant." She looked back to him "So what kind of thoughts were you having." Tommy blushed a little more "Like, will it be a boy or a girl. And what will we name it. And how good of a father would I make." She smiled and leaned aginst him kissed his cheek.