OtakuBoards

Animal Spirirts and the Impending war [M-VLS]

digiX

Bleach caugh Steve by the back of his shirt and looked at him,"What the hell am I supposed to do with him?" He had watched Tommy, Flint, and Kiya leave, and decided to stay with Striker.

"I don't know. But we really should find something to do with him." Striker said as he grabbed Steve from Bleach.

"Hey, look. A dead plant. I think I should scare him by being a bear, you think?" Bleach said, turning to striker.

"Dude, do it. It would be so cool. We may get something outa him." Striker said with a big smile.

Slowly, BNleach began togrow fur as he changed into a bear. He let out a roar then walked next to Striker and Steve.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Striker held the squerming Steve. "Look man he's freaking out"

Steve suddenly turned around and bit his arm causing Bleach to laugh as he changed back

"That little...come here" He linged at Steve but missed as Steve wiggled away still bound. Striker got back up and picked him up. "Alright my turn" He looked up at the sun as he changed into his dragon form then looked back at Steve how kept wiggling trying to get away. Striker let out a long stream of smoke in his face making him cough. He then changed back. "Go long" He threw Steve up in the air as Bleach ran to catch him

Tommy bowed slightly to the soreceress and backed from the room. He walked out toward the center of the shrine to where a garden had been planted. It was unlike anything Tommy had ever seen before. There was a whole aray of exotic plants that Tommy didn't recognize and the air was filled with a fragrance that set his soul at peace. He felt a warmth in the garden that brought out his fondest memories. This was a place of uphoria. Then Tommy saw her, He saw Kiya again. He knew what was going on and in this calm he could admit it to himself at last. He loved her. He couldn't explain why, she was just so important to him. He finally sat back up and looked over the lush green, when a light voice came out to him "This is a place of peace, I wouldn't expect a hired arm to be so at peace here." Though what the voice said sounded insulting, it was also kind and polite at the same time. Tommy turned to see a lovely woman drabbed in long robes, obviously one of the shrine maidens. She walked a little closer "My name is Machika. what might your name be?" Tommy looked over to her "My name is Tommy." Machika smiled and walked over so lightly you couldn't even hear her steps on the wooden floor. She sat right next to Tommy "Only one of pure heart can find happiness in this place, this is strange since you seem quite happy here and are a hired bodyguard." Tommy looked away from the girl "I ust do what I'm good at. I don't like it, but I need the money it brings me." She looked at him curiously "Why is money so important to you? Your obviously not a greedy person." Tommy sighed "Where I come from one needs money just to live. Food, shelter, clothing, water it all costs money, and I'm not very skilled at anything else other than fighting." The young girls face began to fade "Well I feel very sorry for you. Because someday that's all you'll know is violence." She said softly and began to leave silently like she had arrived. As she re-enterd the main shrine she turned to Tommy once again "I hope to see you again before you leave with soreceress." Tommy turned to face her but she was already gone.

Kiya saw Tommy smiled and wave as she tool a deep sigh of relief but even the hapiness magic of the garden still was worried about Flint she walked over to TOmmy who just finished talking to onme of the shrine maids
"I'm worried about Flint after Valencia got rid of the Whorl magic and I was me again she told me about what happened FLint seemed really hurt maybe we should go find him" Kiya said
"Why do you need me" Tommy asked
"because you and him seem to be good friends now so if I cant make him talk I know you can" Kiya said
"Ok" TOmmy said as they both left and tried to fine flint
"Tommy over here" Kiya said FLint was sobbing near a giant statue of the 3 gods boskovian The Human Vallekari the Spirirt and Korovane the beast
"Flint are you ok" Kiya asked as she walked over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder
"Go away" Flint said
"we just want to help" Kiya said
"I Said go away!" Flint said the 3 statues eyes glew and a green fire surronded him

Tommy reached out and took Kiyas shoulder "Okay, we'll leave. But remember, were your friends and you should come to us with your problems." He turned himself and urged Kiya out with him. She looked back to Tommy "We can't leave him like that." Tommy sighed "I know you feel ike were abandoning him, but this is probably what he needs right now. He has things he needs to sort through. He'll come to us when he's ready to talk." He continued to walk her back out to the garden. He sat her down and he sat beside her "Don't worry, he might be upset but he's also resonable. He'll come to us when he's ready." Tommy smiled at Kiya and looked out over the garden again.

The green fire dissapated and flint countiued to sob
"FLint..." a voice said Flint turned around and saw Two beings
"Mother... Arch-mage" Flint said
"FLint.. its ok come.." FLints mother said Flint entranced walked to the image of his mother
"Cornelia!" Valencia shouted a maiden about Flints age with short brown hair with green highlights tan skin wearing a green tshirt and red pants "what ur not conjuring those images I know how you have been craving attension ever sinse I told you Flint was coming" Cornelia gimaced
"No mam' I didnt make those" Corneila said
Meanwhile...
"we've been here 3 days now flint hasnt been himself I hope he is ok" KIya said
"He'll be ok I'm sure of it" Tommy said
"thanks" Kiya said she hugged him
back with flint...
"Then who" Valencia said
"Me! once I finish off the new arch-mage then I'll go for you" someone said wearing a marron dress and a mask she was a female
"Help!" Valencia and Conelia shouted as the mysterious person wrapped them in a magic coil

Striker looked at Bleach. 'You have late reflexs, the vibe was already gone" They walked over and saw Flint, Tommy, and Kiya along with the prettiest woman he had ever seen standing in the middle of the courtyard with the three statues. 'What the?"

OCC: I wasn't posting off of the flame. I was posting off of the majic coil you braugh up in your last post.

Bleach looked around as way the coil, and felt the strange vibe that was comming off of it.

"Wll, whatcha think we should do?" He asked Striker, who only stood and watched like he did.

"Your guess is as good as mine. Never been around anything like this before." He looked around and then began to laugh.

"And whats so funny about this situation?" Bleach asked hitting him on the head.

"There is nothing about to die here. Everything is alive and living with nearly perfect health." He said with a big smile.

Bleach hit him agian on the headand crossed his arms over his chest, "And i dont see any moon comming toDAY. It isn't even close to nightfall. Its only one in the afternoon." He grunted as he began to walk up to Tommy, Kiya, and Flint.

"Hey, you need to stop. Thats kinda hurt pansie." Striker said as he fallowed Bleach.

"Shut up will ya. Lets let the little ones think. They may be able to create a better plan than you, concidering how much smarter thaey are than you." He smiled as they both gave their attention back to the situation at hand.

"Smater then me? You forgot yourself" He picked Steve up and threw him and Bleach hitting him in the head. "You forgot all I have to do is look at the sun...Whers the sun" He looked up and saw cloauds covering the sky. "Scratch that, what were we doing know. We need to hurry up because I'm hungry" He turned and looked at Bleach's eyes. "Are you high again?"

Tommy looked to the mysterious women and jumped to strike at her and she dissappeared in an instant. He recouped his stance and looked around the courtyard for her and couldn't see her but he could still feel that ominus presense around them. Tommy shouted at Flint trying to wake him out of his funk, but it was as if he was lost in his own universe. Tommy turned to Kiya "This is bad. She's still here, but I can't see her." Tommy began to panic. What was he suppose to do now?

occ: Sorry it's so short.

"I have an idea" Kiya said as they walked out to the statue room
"Shine a light on those statues Valencia I have an idea" Kiya said Valencia sot a magic light beam at the statue and it shined a bright light
"lets hope this works" Kiya said she tried to force the black runes on her skin and it worked she fooled her powers the runes formed around her nose as she sniffed the air and caght the womens sent she ponced as she fully transformed the women reappeared and shoved Kiya off
"Miramis SHoburaN: she said as she turned into a maroon wolf as she pounced on kiya but Kiya foght back

Tommy saw her again and sought his chance. He jumped forward and swung hi Wan-dou and hi the maroon wolf off of Kiya, who then hopped up off her feet and stood next to Tommy. the maroon wolf let out a loud howl and ran off into the darkness. The shadow began to fade and the dark presense in the area began to disipate. Just as things seemed to be returning to normal a voice rang out "This is where it begins." Then it went silent. noone was sure where the voice came from, Tommy was just glad it was gone. He looked and saw Flint was still in a daze. Tommy was unsure of what to do to help him. he was hesitant to act. He looked to Kiya "What do we do for Flint?" He said. It was then that Valencia stepped forward "I Know how to handle this!" she proclaimed. All the others could do was sit back and watch as Valencia tried to bring Flint back to consiousness.

"Gah! nothing working" Valencia said frustaed
"Umm miss Valencia may I try something" Corneila said
"Go ahead I have tried everything I know but nothing worked no herb, potion, or spell" Valencia said Corneila walked up to Flint and looked in his glazed eyes
"Be happy I'm doing this because I am never going to do this again EVER!" Cornelia said as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him Flint snapped out of it
"Um..." FLint said having a odd smile on his face he fell over still smiling as Corneila her entire body coverd head to toe in red walked off towards the garden not saying a word KIya tranformed back her side bleeding badly
"Well.. glad everything is ok now" she said she smiled as fainted from blood loss

As Kiya fell Tommy quickly went dowwn with her to catch her before she hit the ground, Flint then rushed over. Tommy picked her up and ran her back inside the Shrine. He laid he down and began to take off he clothes to treat her wounds, She was bleeding from the abdomin and ebrations all over her arms and legs. Tommy turned to Flint "Run back and get my bag." Flint ran off and was back in seconds. Tommy reached in the bag and puled out a stitch and needles. He looked down at Kiya and began to stitch the wounds on her body and pouring septic to stop the bleeding. Finally the bleeding stopped and she was sleeping soundly, but she had lost alot of blood. Tommy didn't know what to do, he wasn't sure of her blood type so he couldn't help her at all, so he and Flint sat next to her all night waiting and praying for her to wake soon.

Kiya awoke the next moring to find her out of her outer layerof clothing she eeked but looked to her side it was stiched up and a medical bag on the floor she looked and saw Tommy sleeping on wall nearest laying on the headrest Flint was gone but his staff remained [I]he must of woken up already[/I] she smiled softly she tried to get up but her side hurt to much but she was able to sit up Tommy fell over laying falling ontop of her lap she smiled she placed his legs on the bed kissed his cheek and nesseled up against him and fell asleep

Tommys' eyes cracked open and he felt something soft. He looked up and saw Kiya sleeping next to him and he was on her lap. He suddenly felt uncomfortable, but at the same time he wished she wouldn't wake up. To him, this moment was pure bliss. He could feel her breathing on his neck and did his best to keep himself calm. Finally he heard her move and looked up at her. She gave her usual smile "How did you sleep?" Tommy looked at her, his face turning red "I was fine." He began to sit up and looked back to her "I'm sorry I fell asleep like that." He said stumbling, still a little embarassed. She looked at him and giggled "It's okay. Your kind of cute when your asleep." Tommy couldn't hold it to himself, he began to turn violet with embarassment. She giggled again and tried to stand and grunted in pain. Tommy quickly jumped back toward her "you shouldn't move yet. Your still badly hurt." She looked at Tommy and smiled again "You were the one who wraped my wounds." He looked down to the bag "Well, I am trained in field medicine so I had to help. After all, if I had acted sooner you wouldn't have gotten hurt." Tommy looked up and scanned the room "Where did Flint go?" She looked over the room as well "I don't know. He was gone when I woke up the first time." Tommy sat and thought it strange for him to just leave without saying anything, but he must have had alot on his mind. He turned his attention back to Kiya "Here let me see your wounds. I need to make sure the dressings are staying on properly."

"Ok" Kiya said she sat up so he could remove the bandage when he started taking off the badges KIya stiffled a giggle
"Hey that tickles" she giggled softly turning light pink
"Its healing but at a slow rate u should stay in bed for awhile" Tommy said KIya sighed
"Ok" she said as Tommy reapplied the badges he tickled her again she stiffled a lagh as she nesseled back down on the bed laying on her stomach she suddenly felt something nice on her shoulders she looked up and Tommy was giving her a back rub
"Thank...You" she sighed happily as she drifted off into a peaceful slumber

After he was sure Kiya had dozed off Tommy left to try and find Flint. He left and headed toward the garden and found him standing under the three statues again. Things appeared normal this time, no repeat of yesterday. He walked up to Flint casually "Well I thought you'd be happy to know that Kiya is doing just fine and should be back up to speed in about two days." Flint stood unresponsive. Tommy looked down and sighed before looking back up to Flint "YOu know, if you have problems you shouldn't keep them to yourself. At least tell Kiya, she's really worried that theres something wrong. i promise i won't pry, but you should at least talk to her." Tommy turned to make his way back into the temple. As he enterd the temple he saw the Soreceress Valencia and he quickly made his way to her. HE reached her and went down to one knee "I'm sorry. I failed to protect Kiya last night from injury, I'll take whatever punishment you see fit."

"Tommy you dont need to be so formal I am just a sorceress I am not a queen and there is no punishment for you" Valencia said
"But KIya got hurt because I hesitated" Tommy said
"she will be fine you cannot stop fate if my assumption is correct that is the 6th sorcerres Iobi she spealizes in transformation but I cant be sure only Lomary can know she is the future reader" Valencia said
"As for the sorceress plan I do not know but please do not worry too much" Valenicia said
"and just to tell you Kiya has been moved to her proper room and there is a problem" Valencia said
"what" Tommy said
"A wondering poltergiuest came in and has caused mischief trashing yours and flints room Cornelia has already voulnteered to take in Flint so i hope it is no problem for you to bunk with Kiya until this mess is fixed" Valencia said as she walked off KIya awoke to find herself in a nicer room with a large feather bed she smiled she sat up she yawned with an delight as her shoulders felt hevanly from the backrub she fell on the feather bed when it hit her like a bag of bricks [I]I love Tommy [/I] she thoght blushing but smiled
"I guess thats ok"

Tommy felt butterflies in his stomach, he was going to share a room with Kiya. But at the moment he had to worry about the mission ahead of them. He walked to the back and saw Strker and Bleach still knocking that prisoner around. Tommy smirked and shouted out "Hey, dumbass. Leave that punk alone, we got things to talk about." He waved the two over and they approached him still in a bit of a daze from the chaos of yesterday. Striker stepped forward "Yeah, what do we need to talk about?" Tommy looked at the two of them "When we got attacked yesterday I realized that we have some security issues we need to address. Valencia has told me our attacker was the Soreceress Iobi, as I'm sure you noticed she's a shapeshifter. We need to develope a way to identify each other without relying on sight alone." Striker and Bleach looked at each other"Well.... what do we do?" Tommy sqinced for a moment "That I'm not sure of yet. Listen I'm staying with Kiya tonight, the only idea I can think of is to travel in groups. Noone goes anywhere alone. Cornelia and Flint will be together and you and Striker need to stick together." Tommy turned to leave, when he stopped and turned to them again "Speaking of which, where are you guys sleeping tonight." The two of them shrugged at him. Tommy sighed "Whatever, just keep track of each other." Tommy turned and walked back into the shrine. As he reenterd he saw Cornelia talking to Flint, hopefully he'll be okay now. Tommy walked back to the room where Kiya was lying in bed. Tommy smiled to her "Good to see your resting up." She smiled back. And as happy as Tommy was to see her he couldn't stop worring about that soreceress. He knew he would have to stay up and look after Kiya, she was to injured to protect herself. Tommy walked up to her and sat next to Kiya "Guess...uh...were gonna be roomies tonight."

"I know one of the maids told me" Kiya said blushing a bit Kiya and tommy talked for awhile because there was nothing better to do in KIya's current condition after dinner it was late it was dark out she could tell by the small window in her room Kiya wasnt tired because she had slept mostly the past day but could see tommy was exaghted he started setting up a cot.
"what do you think your doing" KIya asked
"Setting up my cot so I can get some sleep unlike you I have had a busy day" Tommy said getting out a small pillow and sleeping bag
"that cant be that comfortable thogh" Kiya said
"It'll do" Tommy said
"My beds big enogh you can sleep with me" Kiya said blushing TOmmy's face went dark red
"No, no its fine" Tommy stuttered
"No I insist I dont want you to have to sleep on some rickety cot and keep me awake all night I need my rest" Kiya said
"No its not rickety see" Tommy said he goton the cot and it creeked
"See I cant sleep with that infernal noise" Kiya said ATOmmy flushed a dark red
"If I must" TOmmy sighed KIya scooted to the other side of the bed as tommy laid himself down
"Good night" Kiya said as she blew out the candel that illumated the room she snuggled up next to Tommy.
"Umm.." Tommy said but it was too late Kiya had fallen asleep her hands drapped around tommys abdomen Kiya breathed gently sleeping soundly

Tommy laid gittering, Kiya hand her arms around him. He tried to keep himself focused, thinking that the sorceress or another like her might attack in the night. Last time Kiya got hurt, he wouldn't allow anyone to get hurt again. He tried to stay focused, tring to hear everything in the shrine. He was as quiet as could be, listening for movement. But all he could hear was Kiyas' heart beat, she was so close to him. he just wanted to hold on to her, but he knew his job, he had to protect her, he wouldn't fail again. He could hear Striker and Bleach, who had obviously decided to stay in the garden. Though he tried he couldn't hear Flint or anyone else. he had a hard time clearing his mind for obvious reasons. He wasn't complaining, he did like the fact that he could be so close to her, but he knew the greatest favor he could give her would be to protect her, to do his job for once. He failed her in the forest when the whorls got her, he failed her when that shapeshifter attacked, he would do anything to protect her. A midst the sounds of the trees he could hear breathing, someone was up there. He wanted to move, this might be another attacker. But as long as they stayed out there he didn't want to disturb Kiya. He could hear her sleeping soundly, he decided to move. He gently moved his pillow under her arm and slowly slid his own body out of the way. He managed to make it without her moving. He creat quietly to the small window and looked out to the tree to see who was there. He looked outside and saw nothing, he felt a great relief, like a weight being lifted from his chest. Then he heard foot steps in the hall, they were faint but there. He slid silently to the door and looked into the hall. He looked up and down, again he saw nothing, this time it disturbed him more then comforted. He couldn't shake the feeling something was watdhing him. He looked back to Kiya, he wanted to go out and look through the shrine, but he wouldn't leave Kiya alone. He decided the best place he could be was by her side. He slowly slid into bed next to her, he turned and kissed her check "I love you and I will never allow any one to hurt you again." He rolled back over and laid still, staying watch for her.

KIya fluttered her eyes open she looked at tommy he was asleep but she could tell he was alert enogh she looked out the window and saw stars which explained the runes on her spine she shifted to her wolf senses she smelled an odd sense and decided to find out what it was
"Tommy are you awake" Kiya asked he woke up he was alert so he was not sleeping so much
"something is strange" KIya said
"I smell something odd" KIya said Tommy got up
"I know I felt it for awhile but stayed here to protect you from harm" Tommy said Kiya got up her side ache horribly but she was able to stand but had a limp
"Lets go find out what it was" Kiya said
"You shouldnt walk around your still injured" Tommy said
"I'll be fine" then Tommy picked her up in his arms and placed her on the bed
"No you must stay in bed" TOmmy said as he started crawling back in the bed
"Tommy What about the others lets got you can carry me on your back" Kiya said
"No, Its to dangerous" Tommy persisted he was fully in bed now she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him breifly
"Please Tommy" KIya said
"Alright" Tommy said getting out of bed KIya crawled onto his shoulders as they started down the hallway