OtakuBoards

Animal Spirirts and the Impending war [M-VLS]

digiX

Tommy lifted Kiya on to his back and walked toward the door. He craked it open and looked out to see if there was anyone out there. Seeing that the coast was clear, he stepped out into the hall moving with all the stealth of an assasin. He crept to the garden where he knew Striker and Bleach were resting. He peeked out into the garden to see nothing out of the ordinary, but the air still had a cold chill to it, something still wasn't right. Tommy looked back to Kiya "Theres something here, but the reason we can't find it is because it's already found us. Tommy turned to his left and pulled a small pouch free from his pocket. He threw it to the ground and with a loud bang and a brilliant flash, the room was aluminated. Tommy saw a silhouette for a moment before it disappeared into the night. Tommy tried to run after it, but with Kiya with him and still hurt he couldn't risk it. As long as it was gone, it was alright. The room quickly filled with all the others wanting to know what had happend. Valencia was the first to step forward "What are you doing out here?" Tommy turned to her and Kiya peered out over his shoulder "I saw someone loose in the shrine. He was following me and Kiya. He probably wanted to attack the one who was already injured."

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"well if the threat is abated than we should all get some sleep" Valencia said
"Mmhmm" Kiya said Flint and cornelia departed
"Before you two go I wanted to give you something its a potion from the former sorceress Machika the potion master her ghost now works as a shrine maid sinse she learned to keep solid but has no power she said it would be able to solve a problem it is a potion that erases neagative feelings such as embrassment,doubt, and fear" Valencia said before departing Kiya and tommy arrvied back in there room
"So I wonder why the ghost gave us that potion" KIya said as she setteled back in bed the potion was on the nightstand

Striker got up and started walking around. H ecouldn't sleep and his head was hurting him. He kept walking then found himself inside the shrine. After much wandering around and going through things he found a wooden door covered by a bookcase. He pushed the bookcase down and out fo the way. The door seemed to call him or whatever was behind that door. He slowly opened it up and walked down a dark hall until he came to a small room with a statue of a evil looking dragon. Torchs casted eery glows and shadows all over the circular room. "I wonder wht this is" He looked up at the statue and heard a voice inside his head. "Continue from where I finished. Make people fear your name and my name once again. Touch me and you will have unlimited power. It is the will of the dragoons" Striker in a trance slowly reached out, his hand getting closer and closer.

Tommy settled back down into the bed and Kiya put her arms around him again. He could only think about the potion that the maid Machika had made for them and why she did. Did she know about there situation? this thought only made him more uneasy. He could feel Kiya's breath on his neck and he could only think of her. He couldn't clear his mind, she was so close. His mind was lost in his feelings, but he had never know emotion like this, how was he suppose to act? He began to think on the potion 'was this the reason she gave it to us? was it so we could feel at peace together?' It was all that made sense. He wanted to turn around and hold her like she held him, but he was unsure. What if he ended up getting her hurt? he had alot of people who hated him for what he had done as part of his job. What if being close to him put her in danger? He was happy, sad and scared all at once, he wasn't sure how to handle this problem. He reached out to the bottle on the table and grabbed hold of it. As he did he felt Kiyas' grip on his waist tighten "I'm all right if you are." Tommy felt his hand tremble 'was this really the right way? Or was it better to allow his own feelings to out weight his insecurity' his insecurities began to stack on top of each other like books. He felt himself sway with the growing stack. Finally, like a real stack of books, they all toppled down. He rolled over to face Kiya and put his arms around her "I don't need the potion to be alright with this." He leaned forward and kissed her. He was completely at peace in this moment his thoughts were only on her.

all the musles in Kiya;s body tensed up quickly then relaxed all at once she lost herself in that kiss wanting it never to stop time seemed to stand still she pressed up against him holding in her feeling to shout and be merry the kiss ended and KIya saighed happily laying her head down on tommy's chest listening to his heartbeat she sighed again not knowing what to say she ran her fingers threw her hair ytying to think of something... anything to break the slience of the bliss then she thoght of it althogh it was stupid
"Tommy, thank you and you know it'd be a waste to let that potion go un used Machika must of worked hard on it so I was thinking we should use it you know just for kicks" she said stiffling laughter
"so... what do you say" Kiya said

Tommy hesitated a little bit still finally feeling comfortable like this "Uhh, sure. I suppose your right, we shouldn't let her work be for nothing." He reached down and took the potion in his hand. The two of them looked at it for a moment and Tommy took the first drink, he then handed it to Kiya who took a drink herself. He suddenly felt warm inside, it was like all the fear that was in his heart fled out with the rush of water bursting from a dam. He felt himself drawing Kiya closer to him and he felt her holding his waist even tighter. He felt his lips meet hers a gain and then he began to lose himself in the heat of the passion. He felt her warmth on his body, he could hear her heart beat, she was so close.

Striker almost touched the statue as a shrine maiden suddenly came into the room.

'What are you doing here? This area is forbidden"

Striker felt a wave of anger go through him as his body was suddenly posessed. He watched as his sword went through her stomach, her blood spilling all over his hands. He felt himself return back in control as a voice spoke.

"The sacrifice is ready"

Striker turned and saw an alter and set the maiden on it, her blood ran down the sides and onto the floor. The statue began to pulse with a dark aura causing vibrations throughout the temple. He steadied himself as it grew stronger and it pulsed more. Lots of energy was coming from this statue.

"Touch me if you want my power, my name, and my legacy"

Back in the trance, he slowly placed his hadn on her chest, covering his hand entirely with her blood and turned to the statue.

Kiya's insecerites rushed from her like a flood he kissed tommy holding him closely she pushed up against him forcing herself ontop of him she never even noticed her side she ran her fingers threw his hair all her worries were gone she kissed him again, again pushing herself on him she then rolled back to her side of the bed the potion dissapateing she hugged him tightly kissing him she again nesseled close to him as his heartbeat soothed her she gave him one last kiss before falling peacefully asleep

Tommy was at a complete state of peace with himself as he held her in his arms. She began to fall asleep again and Tommy stayed cradling her in his arms. His mind was begining to clear as he became more comfortable. It was at this time that he realized the unspeakable darkness coming from outside. It was so pwerful it made his skin crawl, how could he have not sensed it earlier. His feelings and uncertainty must have thrown off his perception, it was coming from the inner shrine. Tommy steadily left tring not to wake Kiya, who he knew was to weak to fight. He slowly took outside the room and into the hall where he began to run toward the source of the darkness. He found and opening and a stair case leading down, he jumped, not walked jumped, down the stairs. As he reached the bottom he came upon a truly gruesome sight. One of the shrine maidens laid dying from a gash to the stomach and Striker stood with her blood covering his hands. He was reaching for a large dragon statue, this statue was the source of the dark presense. It was calling, he could feel it's evil extending itself to Striker. He saw Striker reach the blood stained hand of his to the horrible statue. Tommy dove at Striker, using a leg sweep to knock him off his feet. As Striker fell Tommy could feel the dark spirit of the statue fill with anger. As it did he noticed that Striker began to fill with the same anger, Striker kicked back up to his feet. Tommy turned quickly to face Striker as to intercept the vicous strke from his blade. Striker eyes were glazed and empty, he was not himself. He had been consumed by the evil of the statue, Tommy had to snap him out of it. Tommy reached behind himself and pulled out one of his clawed gloves. Striker charged again, this time Tommy caught it with his claws. Tommy tried to plead with the entranced Striker, but it was like he was dead to the world. His eyes burned with a fury that was not his own, striker was gone from the equation, he was probably on the inside looking out. Tommy needed to bring him out of it, even if he was an asshole sometimes, he was still his ally. Tommy dove under one of Strikers left swinging strikes and used his fist to quickly jab him in the gut throwing Striker off balance. He took this off moment to move in and grab hold of his head and drive his knee into his face. Stiker fell back for a moment, but was quickly back up. His nose was obviously broken, but he simply reached into his nostrils and snapped the cartiledge back into place. He was not acting on his own, his power and drive was coming from the statue. Tommy knew what he had to do, it was more than obvious. Tommy began to circle Striker by hoping his stance. As he did Striker followed him and kept himself facing Tommy. Finally Tommy dove to Striker who moved to the right and slasked Tommy across the back. Tommy undeterd kept charging right for the statue. As soon as Striker realized this he charged after Tommy again, but Tommy was to far ahead. Tommy drew his long claws and brought them down spliting a mark across the face of the statue.

Kiya awoke from a crash she heard from somewhere in the temple she found tommy was gone she rushed out of bed her side was still hurting but she didnt care she ran to the sorce of the crash using her wolf senses she arrvied a maiden was dead and striker was out cold she could see tommy his back had a gash on it bleeding severly she ran over to him picking him up onto her back it put tremendous pain to her abdomen but she was able to transport him back to their room she ran and got Tommy's medical bag she took out the stich and needle she poored septic on the wound and started stitching the wound she didnt know haw to do it properly but she knew how to sew so she just tried that she finished up bandageing up his back she put septic on the badnage to stop the bleeding she just prayed that she didnt screw anything up she rolled Tommy over so he was on his back and collaped ontop of him exahted and her side was in pain she nesseled herself so she laid ontop of him she breathed slowly hoping neither of them would die

Tommy woke up and saw he was back in his room with Kiya sleeping ontop of him. He looked around and began to wonder if it was all a dream. He then reached back and felt the bandage and stitch on his back, he knew now that it wasn't a dream. He began to sit up and as he did Kiya woke up "What are you doing? You can't move around when your hurt." Tommy sat up straight "What happend to Striker? He was down there with me, with that twisted statue." She looked to him "He was unconsious but unharmed when I showed up. You, on the other hand, were very badly hurt, do I had to bring you back and treat you." Tommy pulled her in and kissed her again. He then got back to his feet despite Kiyas protests. He turned to her "Thank you for coming to my aid, but this isn't over yet. The statue isn't dead, I just disturbed it's medium. It's still very alive and very pissed off. Striker still needs us to help him before that thing takes control again. We have to help him." He reached his hand down to Kiya. She took his hand and he lifted her to her feet "I know if I left you here again you'd just follow me right." She smiled at him "Yep, that's right." Tommy smiled back at her "Okay then, we'll go together." Tommy leaned forward again and kissed her "Okay lets go help our friend." Kiyas face lit up again "Okay, here we come to save the day." They both went back to the staircase and began to decend to the lower level where Striker and the statue still lay.

"how dare you stirke me mortal" a voice said as the stones in the shirne shuttered a malifet figure stepped out Valencia,Flint and Cornelia walked in
"Fool, he awoke the dark wizard Mallokai who the great sorrcesss Vadane sealed in this statue 400 years ago" Valencia shutterd
"Come everyone we must go awake Vadane lets go" Valencia said as they all ran away to the other end of the shrine where another statue lie a much nicer one of a lovely maiden
"Kiya..." a voice said in her head
"huh" Kiya said
"Kiya dont be afraid dear child it is I Vadane the soceress" Vadane said
"she has chosen Kiya" Valencia said
"I see my arch rival Mallokai has found a host and you all need me to step in well I have found a host but you are injured let me take care of that" Vadane said suddenly kiya's side felt alot better then she felt warm she walked over to the statue and touched it
"Ah, it feels good to be flesh again after I founded this place 400 years ago" Kiya/Vadane said as she looked at Tommy and healed him
"I see this girl feels love for this one" KIya/Vadane said as she kissed him
"that felt good" Kiya/Vadane said
"Oh sorry I havent done that in awhile and she had feeling for you" KIya Vadne said blushing

Striker slowly stood up then turned to the figure next to him. "What the?" The figure thrust his hand into Striker chest causing him to convulse. After a couple minutes Striker fell to the ground as the man turned to face the rest of the group.

He turned to Kiya and smiled. "Its great to see you again, Vandane" He held out his hand making a dark ball of energy sending her against the wall. "But I can't let you seal me in there again"

Striker felt ander grow inside of him as he held a hand on his chest, where the man had attacked him. He slowly stood up and braced himself on the wall. "I'm not dead yet" He smiled as the man turned around to face him, slowly turning into a black dragon. "Soul Steal" He caught the man by the throat as a crimson aura surrounded both of them. The man screamed as it covered him completly then disappeared. Striker noticed everyone staring at him. "What? I'm fine" The stone on his neclace flashed with deep purple then faded.

One of the shrine maidens reached out for his necklace. "We will take that and dispose of him properly"

Striker waved her hand away. "No need" He headed out the door when Tommy caught his arm.

"Where are you going?"

"Outside, and oh yeah" Striker backfisted him sending him flying into the wall. "We are even now" He walked outside and stretched. "Looks like another one for my soul collection. In a few more years this Soul Theif will have enough to make the object"

Tommy stood back up as Flint walked out. Kiya/Vadane ran to his side "Are you okay?" Tommy brushed himself off " Yeah I'm fine. But what's his problem? theres something funny going on, but since I have no proof I have no right to pry into his business." He turned to Kiya/Vadane "So, what are you exactly now? Are you like pocessing Kiya?" Kiya/Vadane shook her head quickly "Oh no. It's nothing that gothic. It's a symbiotic relationship. We are the same and are subject to each others emotions. That's why I kissed you." Tommy still not entriely sure "Okay, but when will you return to normal?" Kiya/Vandane smiled "Soon, once I'm sure that Mallokai is truly sealed we will return to the way we belong." This still confused Tommy a little. He also felt uneasy since she was kinda able to see Kiyas memories or was it that Kiya showed her or... He couldn't tell, it just made him uncomfortable. Kiya/Vadane began to walk back to the room when she turned "Well, aren't you going to come or am I sleeping alone." Tommy felt a sudden rush again and he thought to himself 'I sure hope that theres some of that potion left'. Lets face it, sleeping with a pocessed girl was a little strange, esspecially for Tommy who was only now getting use to the normal ones. He began to walk after her and tayed behind her and tried to keep his thoughts quiet as if he were afraid she would hear him, who knows maybe she can. They walked back into the room and Kiya/Vadane layed down on the bed and Tommy kinda stood there for a moment "Well are going to get into bed or are just going to stand there?" Tommy turned red again "Uhhh....Yeah. Here I come." He slowly got back into bed with his back to her, he was still a little embarassed. Kiya/Vadane coughed "Are you just going to sit with your back to me?" Tommy began feeling more embarassed, it sounded like Kiya, but it felt different for some reason, like someone was watching them. He slowly turned over and looked her in the face again "Uhhh.... Hi." That wall he could manage to say to her. She was still so beautiful and laying right in front of him, but he couldn't relaxed. It was at this time she reached out and put her hand on his face, she leaned in and kissed him "I love you." she said. Tommy, still feeling unsure, reached out and put his arms around her and pulled her close to him and began to run his hand up and down her back. He kissed her again and in the moment he did he felt at ease again. He was okay again "Kiya, I love you and I will stay by you forever." He pulled her body against his and kissed her again.

Kiya sighed as she kissed him holding him tightly
"I know why you feel uneasy but please dont be I told you this is symbolic and temporary" KIya/Vadane said resting her head on Tommy's chest she hugged him and kissed him again
"I am not sure how do I know" Tommy said Kiya kissed him wrapped her arms around his neck as nuzzled her nose into his neck she sighed softly letting her breath run across his spine
"If you are still not sure just say I will go somewhere else" Kiya/Vadane said resting her head down on his chest started to flutter her eyes shut getting sleepy she placed her hand on his heart her and flashed
"I just healed any doubt you have so you might feel better" KIya/Vadane said

Tommy pulled her closer again "I would rather have you here. I don't want you to leave." She looked up and smiled again. He his hand through her hair and kissed her again. He took his hand and rubbed it up and down her neck. He then leaned in and began to gently kiss her neck. She giggled as he did so. He looked back up to her and smiled and set his forehead against hers and looked into her eyes "Iknow that right now I have nothing to fear. I love and I feel fine with this." He began to run his hand up and down her body. She giggled and as he did this and set her leg on his thigh. He kissed her again and put his han on her leg she had on his thigh and pulled it higher.

Kiya smiled as she was forced to lay down she pulled Tommy down with her and snuggled his neck and kissed him pulling him lower and lower till they were touching each other she ran her hands up his chest to his hair and kissed him gently stroking the back of his neck

ooc sory its so short out of ideas

Tommy pulled her body against his. He could feel her heartbeat and her breathe on his neck. He felt his body grow warmer the longer they were together. He wanted this moment to last forever. She brought her hand up to his heart and let it set there. And as it stayed there he felt himself growing bolder and more open. He set his hand on her side and ran it down to her waist and began to cerese her. She giggled and then moaned. He felt his heart race and began kissing her neck and chest as she ran her hands from his hair to his back. He looked back up and kissed her again and set his forehead on hers again and stared into her eyes. She smiled "I trust you." She said lightly. He brought his hand up and set it up on her shoulder and brought it down to her breast. He began to massage her breast and she began to moan again. He felt a warm feeling run through his body as he touched her.

Kiya moaned and giggled as she licked his neck cuddling it gently she bit his earlobe and giggled girlishy she felt so warm she couldnt explain it she was so happy she giggled more and more she couldnt contain it but it was ok she just kissed him passionately

ooc: sorry again for the shortness this kind of thing is not my speacility

Tommy smiled and looked into her eyes. He kissed her softly once more and put his arms around her. He lay next her hoping that morning would never come, that they could stay like this forever in each others arms, but he knew soon they would fall asleep and then the sun would rise and they would have to face the dangers of tomorrow. He knew this was true, but no matter what he would stay by her and protect her from any kind of danger. Yes he could live a happy life as long as he could feel as close to her as he does now. He set his head down and she nessled up against him. He kissed her one more time then she closed her eyes. He gazed at her for a moment, he kissed her check lightly then began to doze off as well. As he did he held her tightly. He awoke the next morning nearly thrilled to see she was still with him and still holding on to him. He was still a little hung up with last night and could only think about what had happend between them. Her eyes slowly began to open and when they did she smiled "Good morning." She said as her ever cheery self. He smiled in return "I slept quiet nicely and my waking was just as nice since I have such a beutiful veiw." She giggled again "Your kind of corny." She giggled some more as did Tommy "Yeah I know." They both stared at each other and they kissed. Tommy sighed "I guess we have to get up since it's morning." Kiya/Vadane giggled "Ahhh, do we have to?" Tommy chuckled "Yeah, we do." They both sat up together, never taking there eyes off the other. Tommy got out first and stretched to the sky, Kiya/Vadane got out next and began to stretch as well. She walked to the door and Tommy followed her out. It was strange, they hadn't known each other long, but it was as if they had always been like this. It just felt so right, he knew that meant they were suppose to be together. They walked out into the garden where Striker and Bleach were sitting on the deck eatting breakfast. Shortly after walking out on of the shrine maidens stepped out and offerd Tommy and Kiya/Vadane some breakfast as well. They both excepted and took a seat next each other. Striker looked toward them "Hey you two seem pretty happy, was it a good night." He said smirking. This embarassed them a little but Tommy managed to respond "It was a very good night." He said with a smile across his face.

"so Vadane whats the big deal with this war and things I just dont get it" Kiya asked to herself
"400 years ago a massive wave of spirits entered this realm most were peaceul but some were hostile the humans didnt like it so they attacked banishing everything and it countied endlessy the slaghter some of us like myself tried to peacefully quell this onslaght but others like mordakai did all they can to make everything worse so all of the good magicans gathered here to summon the gods for their knowledge we were succesful they told us that in order to peacefully quell this we had to create the animal spirits but this time there are not enogh active spirits to gather them we need some help so I must ask you all to do a horendous favor so history dosent repeat" Vadane said threw Kiya
"what is it" Tommy asked
"I need you all to travel to the dimension of the beast realm in lies to the north in the beakorvan mountain I can already send measseses to them saying what will happen I also wish to go with but I have to have the permission of every member of who I travel with I wouldnt interfere much My power was healing so I cant fight I have already asked Kiya she seems ok with me staying I do not know about the rest of you" Vadane said
"I am fine with it" Flint said
"Me too" Cornelia said she seemed unusally happy today
"so what about the rest of u"

Striker leaned back as he thought about it for a moment then stood and bowed. 'My sword is yours for the time being, but when I must leave, you might not ever see me again" He stood up as Vadane nodded to him, then walked out the door and walked for about ten minutes. Striker made sure he was far away from the group. "They do not supsect a thing"

A voice form the stone came out. "You are doing well my son, in time we will gather the army back together. But for now you must stay with them and use them to your advantage"

"One question. How am I your son when you are my great great grandfather?"

"It is alot easier then saying great great grandson. So for now call me father"

'Yes father" waited as the voice faded then walked back inside. "When do we leave?"

Tommy sat and watched Striker as he took his temporariy leave. He then turned his head back Vadane "Well, I suppose you know my answer. I'll never leave Kiya and I know she will do what she thinks is right, so I guess I'm in it for the long hall." Vadane smiled to him. Shortly after Striker returned to the shrine "When do we leave?" He asked as he walked in. Tommy turned to him an felt a cold wind, he looked to him "We'll be leaving shortly. Just hang out for alittle bit and we'll leave after we get something to eat." As he said this the Shrine maiden from before returned with a tray of fruits, eggs, and bread. She brought the tray over to Tommy who took it and and set it between himself and Kiya. He took a piece of bread and popped it in his mouth "Hm, it's pretty good." The two of them began to eat what was on the tray. Tommy sat thimking the whole time on what Striker had done last night, it was fortunate for them to have such a powerful ally. He couldn't shake that chill in the air, like something was watching and laughing at him.

"Ok" Kiya/Vadane said sighing with relife but she looked at Stirker [I]something isnt right[/I] she thoght but she didnt say anything
"well I am glad you all will let me join once we reach the beast zone I will seperate from Kiya in beast form sinse in that realm I am not dead so I can live again
"umm" Fint said
"WHats is it Flint" KIya said
"I'm not going I need to stay and train" Flint said
"Flint..." Kiya said but Vadane reassured her it was for the best Kiya gave flint a hug and took another bite of toast
"Well Tommy you tell when to go" Kiya said snuggling up next to him holding her tears

Striker eat over half the tray of food. "If worst come to worst, I got some freinds on the way that would be great to have help. They are noot really in best stadning with the authorities but they can fight like hell."

Kiya nodded as the group went back talking among themselves.

'Too easy' He thought you himself.