OtakuBoards

Animal Spirirts and the Impending war [M-VLS]

digiX

The gem around Stirker flashed as his trance continued. He stabbed his sword in the ground and a huge hole appeared. Soon varoius sorts of creautres of darkness were climbing out then more and more appeared. Suddenly the hold on Striker vansihed and Sitrker blinked his eyes returning to normal. He looked around at the devestation. "What the hell happened?"

Flint scowled. "You and a bunch of orcs killed everyone"

Striker changed out of dragon form as he fell to his knees and started crying as he dropped his sword and stared at the blood on it. "He lied to me, said I woulnd't kill anybody and no one close to me would die." He flet a surge coem from the gem embeeded in the back of his neck and the voice came again.

"Kill them my son, They cannot stand our power combined"

Striker tore the gem from around his neck and flung it to the ground then reached back to teh other.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting rid of you"

"Sorry i had to do this"

Striker felt the trance coeming back on and his hand stopped and wavered but kept reaching and grabbed the gem.

"Wait how is this possible. You cant do that or you will die"

"Possessing someone with a strong will can be a bitch" He tore the gem from the back of his neck then fell forward on the ground, blood flowing out of his wound. "Finish me off. It is the only punishment meant for me"

OOC: My fate rests in your hands, lets see if i die or not

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy walked to the bleeding and pathetic Striker "You know what, your right, death is the only punishment your worthy of." Toomy pulled around his Wan-Dou and put it over his head. He swung with great fury and smashed the jewel on the ground "But too many have died because of you already. I'll just alleviate the world of this dark soul and we'll call it even." Striker looked up to the cold emotionless looking Tommy and tears built up in his eyes "I'm sorry." Tommy scuffed again "Don't apologize, you want to make up for it, take who's left and get out of here. I'm still not done yet." They all turned there eyes on Tommy "What, but you just killed Malokai." Tommy kept a fixed galnce on the shatterd gem. Their was a flask of light then a sillhouette standing in front of Tommy "It's been far to long since I got to enjoy the open air for myself." Tommy glared as Vadane gasped "Malokai, you have your body again." He laughed and looked to her "Yes and I intend to use it." Tommy took is Wan-Dou up again "Sorry to disappoint, but I'm your opponent." He began to transform under the stars "The Black Dragon will die at the hands of the Red Tiger!!!"

"Mallokai why do you insist on your hunger for power I offered you my love and the shirne as the lead sorceror and you rejected me for your power Why" Vadane said her spirit was able to escape Kiya and become solid
"if you do wish to do this silly plan Mallokai I want to do something I havent done in 400 years" Vadane said she ran over and Kissed Mallokai wrapping her arms around him crying KIya watched on wrapping her arms around tommy Vadane wouldnt let go of Mallokai she felt herself being pulled back her spirit couldnt hold her caporial form but she wouldnt let go of Mallokai untill she was forced back she cluctched he clack pushing herself against him she wrapped her legs around Mallokai to stay put she was being pulled in like a vacume but she wouldnt let go of Mallokai she began lifting her shirt everyone turned there head Vadane became unstable phasing in and out before she finally flew back and smacked flying into Kiya
"I lost control of myself" Kiya/Vadane said

Tommy stepped forward "I'm sorry Vadane, but his heart has been corrupted by darkness and his lust for power. I will liberate him from his obsession." Tommy said as he lifted his Wan-Dou up into combat position. He began to change under the stars. He turned back to Striker one more time "Take them away from here. Get to the mountain." With that Tommy rushed Mallokai who transformed into a black dragon and attacked Tommy. Tommy moved with such great speed that Mallokai couldn't land a strike, at the same token Mallokai was such a fortress Tommy couldn't hurt him. They seemed to be locked, neither could hurt the other. This was proving to be very difficult. Kiya tried to call to Tommy as Striker pulled her out of the desamated shrine to escape. Tommy watched as they left and dropped his Wan-Dou and decided to use his claws, they would be more precise and faster "Alright Mallokai, lets see what the black dragon can really do."

Kiya struggled to get out of Strikers arms
"Let me go!" Kiya said struggling flint also grabbed her because Striker was losing his grip Vadane tried to reason with her mentally but she was to forgone Cornelia also grabbed on to hold KIya back
"Guys I'm sorry" Kiya said he kicked them all hard in the side they all let go grabbing their sides
"Sorry!" She shouted as she ran towards the shirne the sky was black
"I'm COming tommy!" Kiya shouted she transformed holding her small blade in her mouth she galloped into the air towards the dragon she spit out her the blade and it bounced off the dragons hard scales and she caght on to the blade in her mouth she spit it out and transformed
"Kiya get out of here I can handel it" Tommy shouted
"No way!" Kiya shouted and smiled She used the blades and and defended against thgiant claws
"Kiya get out of here" Tommy shouted even louder the dragon had made it so they were back to back
"Kiya you have to get out of here.." Tommy said
"you didnt plan on making this one out alive did you" Kiya said
"..."
"I thoght so" Kiya said
"If we are going to die we are dying together" Kiya said she gave a smirk
the dragon bleched a black fire stream seperating the two Tommy struck the dragons left foot with his Wan-Dou and Kiya struct the right foot with her blades the dragon didnt even flinch he bleched a flame they both jumped and landed together rolled over together and kissed TOmmy pushed Kiya behinde a stone and charged for the dragon the dragon bleched a flame Kiya shouted ran over pushed him aside and got bleched by the flame
"KIYA!!!" TOmmy shouted but the flame dissapated and KIya was safe she started to glow a bright white color she started levetating Vadanes body flew a good twenty feet
"Be banished evil one leave my lover alone!" Kiya shouted a powerful blast of sliver energy that looked like the moon blasted the dragon dead on and enveloped him the dragon dissapeared with only a statue remaining the glow around Kiya dissapated and she plummeted to the grund Tommy cagt her as she was sleeping

48 hours later (2 days)
Kiya was lying in a bed in an inn she looked out the window she was in the next town she looked over at tommy who was staring at her lovingly
"Good morning" Tommy said
"Umm good morning tommy... WHat happened what am I doing here and why is it morning the last thing I remember.... ... ... was we were in bed"

Tommy set his hand on her forehead "Maybe it's better you not remeber. anyway, It's good to see you up, you've been sleeping for two whole days." SHe began to sit up and Tommy put his arms around her "I was really worried about you." He felt a sense of relief he couldn't describe in words. He held himself together, trying not to cry "You just rest, okay. I'll go get you something to eat." He stood up and kissed her one time then left. he went outside and saw what was left of the shrine, he walked to Flint "It's not going to be safe here anymore." Flint glanced to him quickly "I know." Tommy put his hand on Flints shoulder "I'll take Kiya back to my place. We can take the caravan, it'll go there and we'll be at my place in about 18 hours tops." Flint looked to tommy and nodded "Okay, I'll try to investigate where the statue went. dring the night, while Tommy, Flint and the others went to Kiyas aid, someone stole the remains of the dragon statue. toommy nodded to Flint and went to the fix something for Kiya to eat.

Kiya sat up a little but fell down again she wasnt hurt phisically but she was completely exhausted she could barely move Cornelia broght her some food and KIya ate it up and sighed
"I dont get why everyones treating me so differnt" she spoke after Cornelia left the room
"But a whole two days and I still no energy what exactly happened" Kiya wondered she was at a loss her mind was comepletey wiped out of the two nights [I]She has such incredible power but it remains dormant and also she isnt allowed to remember it what is it I wonder [/I] Vadane thoght she had rejoined Kiya and thoght to herself it was a mystery Kiya layed back down she watched someone walk in before she fell asleep her body forcing her out because it had no energy left

Tommy walked in and watched as Kiya dozed off. he looked at her and watched her sleep, as she did he ran his hand through her hair. He moved in next to her and fell asleep by her side, clenching her in his arms. He smiled and leaned up to her ear "I love you." then he kissed her cheek.

When he woke up he noticed she had turned over and was now holding on to him as well. She smiled "Good orning sunshine." she said with a smile and then she kissed him. He set his hand on her face again and got up from the bed "I'll be taking you back to my place tonight. You can stay with me for a while." He bent back down to her and they kissed. After he finished he took her in his arms and walked outside to the caravan who was prepareing to leave.

after riding the caravan they arrived at tommy's home it was late in the evening Kiya had recovered most of her energy but still couldnt walk around a long time before having to sit or lie down again. After dinner Tommy took her into his room and placed her on the bed then laying next to her Kiya still suffering from the short term memory loss only remember just after their last night together but nothing about her powers or the battle with Mallokai
"You know Tommy I really sucks that we werent able to finish our last erm 'encounter' I dont remember why we stopped only that we did" she sighed and wrapped her arms around him rubbing her face against his kissing his cheek playfully before kissing him for real she rolled onto her back looked over at tommy and smiled at him lovingly

Tommy layed down on top of her and began kissing her chech then he worked his way down to her neck. He started toatake her shirt off and he whisperd in her ear "Don't worry, noone will disturb us this time." He looked into her eyes and they smiled at each other. He started kissing her chest and started to take her pants off. He ran his hand along her bare inner thigh kissing her chest lightly. SHe put her hands in his pants and began to take his pants off. He wraped his arms around her and undid her bra nd pulled it off her as she took his shirt off. She set her hand on his shoulder and pushed her way on top of him.

Striker walked down the forest path in his dragon form when he came across a group of travelers.

"Good day to you....what the?"

Striker brought up his sword and quickly killed them and took their money. He grabbed a red raon and took off down the path. "Time to finish what I started" He kept going until he came across a large rock face. He chnated a few words and a cave appeared. He entered and it shut behind him. He made his way down as it went pitch black and then dismounted. He kept walking with his hand on each wall until he felt them recede. "Luminous" A faint light emitted from him and there was a lareg bowl in front of him. He shot a fire ball into it causing it to become a huge torch. It spread through cracks until the whole room was lit up. There were many dragons around the large torch. They were many different colors. Blue, silver, black, gold, green. One was a crimson color and Stri8ker put his hand on it causing the others to pulse. The troch flared up the disappeared into a large portal of crimson red energy. "All the rest are dead and I have there power. I am the new master of the Dragon Clan and will restore it to its fromor power' His right hand glowed as he held it over.

A voice spoke out. "Welcome young dragon lord. Eneter, your realm awaits."

Striker stepped in as found himself in a large cavern with a throne against the wall. He sat in it as a black spiky tribal looking armor covered his body and a huge scythe appeared in his hand. "Send the summons"

OOC: Just trying to add some twists.

Tommy awoke the next morning sleeping next to Kiya, who was still sleeping. He got up and dressed himself then kissed the sleeping Kiyas fore head. He went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. He cracked a few eggs and started to fry up some bacon to go with some toast. he turned to the window and could feel something pulling him there. Then as suddenly as this feeling appeared it was gone, Tommy brushed it off as a residual effect of the chaos of only a few days ago, he had been feeling pretty strange since then. For some reason he kept thinking of that strange sensation, but tried to stay focused on cooking, trying not to burn anything. He kept wondering on what happend to the statues remains and what was that dragons connection to Striker and was that the end of it? He couldn't seemed to stay focused on the topic at hand, so he just cleared his mind and began to set the table for breakfast. It was kind of strange, he had always just eaten alone until he met Kiya, she had given his life new meaning and seemed more eager about the morning. He had finished setting up the table and breakfast was ready, he smiled at his work "Guess it's time to wake up Kiya." He then turned and went back to the bedroom to get her up for breakfast.

KIya fluttered her eyes open after Tommy lighty nudged her she woke up refreshed and invirgerated she got up and wrapped her arms around Tommy and pulled him down and kissed him.
"Good Morning" she said feeling alive she was happy she got up and got dressed quickly she walked into the the kitchen and smelled the delious breakfast she was really hungry she sat down and started eating
"mmm... Yummy!" she said stopping for a breif second she got up and kissed Tommy before going back to eating she mostly ate bacon and sauage that tommy made and eggs basically all the protien she could eat she felt for something werid like she was really brave and outgoing all of the sudden she felt alive she looked in a mirror a pulled down shirt a littel a noticed black runes where her heart was she figured thats why she was so differnt her wolf heart was beating loudly she grinned and Kissed tommy
"wannna go for a jog" she said excitedly wanting to run around

Striker watched as huge powerful creatures appeared before him, ones that were suppossed to be locked away forever but were now free again. He smiled as each bowed before him and each set a gem on the altar before them. A beam from each gem went into Striker granting him strength he couldn't imagine. "How long until the armies are ready" Hisd voice had a demonic twist to it and his sclaes turned darker then black.

"Soon my lord" A creature to the right spoke. "Then the war shall begin"

Striker laughed. Each one of these was the same strength if not just a tad stronger then Toomy and his gang. But all at once and along with his army and the others that were going to be set free, noothing would stand in the way of the incarnated Black Dragon.

Tommy and Kiya were running side by side and began to run through the forest. Tommy slowed down as he began to feel chills run down his back again. Kiya slowed downa nd stood next to him "What's wrong?" Tommy was still huffing lightly and was looking around "It feels like somethings crawling on my skin. Somethings not right." he could feel it in his bones, whatever it was he felt in the house was really happening. He turned to Kiya "I think we should head home, I think something bad is going soon." Kiyas eyes went wide "What, whats going to happen?" Tommy took her hand "Don't worry. I'll protect you." She pulled her hand free and put them on his face "I know that already. Please, tell me whats wrong." She looked at him with those wide puppy dog eyes of hers and Tommy looked at her for a moment "I don't know exactly, but it has to do with the gathering darkness and what happend the other day." She looked at him and he took her hand again "Now we have to go, something is coming this way." Tommy took her hand and they began to run back to the house.

they arrived at Tommys house Kiya looked out the window her heart still a wolfs spirit felt an surge of bravery she was ready she bared her teeth and grinned eyes fixated on the door veins bulging and her musseles showing cleaning gleaming with sweat she looked beatiful in her intestiy she breathed heavly prepared for anything
"are you ready tommy" she said still breathing heavy but steadily

Another dragon walked up to Striker. "Sir, the girl Imbri has been caught, she can't change out of dragon form. Flint and the remaining shrine maidens are captive as well and are stored in the titan cage"

Striker nodded. "Where you can't break out unless someone lets you and it blocks all of your powers and your presecnce in the world. That's what we need"

"The girl and boy and fixing to open one of the gates for us/'

"Can they get here with it"

"No it is a one way, it leads only out. So they will just further our plans. The other gates are being opened now"

Striker closed his eyes as a drak power came from him. He chanted a spell. "Now no one can get here unless i give them the spell to open the dragon gate and whether or not i let them in"

"Why go through that precaution sir?"

"Those two are not to be trusted, they may opend the gate for use but we must not take that fro granted. They must be destroyed now"

The silver dragon bowed. "The war has begun"

A vortex opened on the floor allowing them to watch as dragons and other spirits ravaged towns and cities. People screamed as they were tortured alive. Others were transformed into demons and then killed their family members. A yellow dragon carrying a large dragon wing sword cut a house in half with a simple swing. Ecleticty came off his body killing any enemies around him. "Send him and his team after Tommy. I want Kiya captured and stored at Dragon's hold"

"Why not here?"

"I do not want him knowing where this place is" He watched three dragons slowly eat the flesh from a villager making her scream and thrash as her hadns and other limbs had bites taken out of them. Soon the town was empty and only blood and destruction was all that remianed.

Tommy looked out the window as a large yellow dragon began his approach. Tommy lifted his wandou and jumped out the window and turned to face Kiya, who was still standing by the window "Go help the people. I'll deal with the big ugly here." She nodded and transformed and ran off. Tommy turned his attention to the beast in front of him "So, you came to kill us did you? Not going to happen." Tommy charged the beast and struck hard with his wan-dou, causing the beast to buckle under the force. It set it's claw off against the ground and pushed itself clear. Tommy started to transform and braced himself for his own attack "Get ready for a real fight you scaly piece of shit."

Kiya quickly told everyone civilan in a 100 yard ratais to evacctuate ad she quickly rejoined tommy who was in the middle of fighting a large dragon Kiya suddenly felt the urge to protect tommy enven at the cost of her own life she couldnt explain it she would of ussaly let the much more powerful tommmy take care of such a threat but the urge was so strong it overwhelmed her she transfored back into human form sweat glistening off her rippling mussles
"Dont worry Tommy I'm COming" Kiya said
"Kiya take the potion labeled M-3 It will give you a magic power for a limited amount of time so you can fight as a wolf" KIya/Vadane said Kiya took the potion and quickly transformed
"Come on magic power show me something good" she concentrated and found she could read peoples thoghts and could move things she quickly telepatically threw her blade at the dragon she growled Asa her heart ponded and the urge to protect tommy grew stronger

Tommy used his swift movement to keep the advantage over the lumbering beast, but he knew that he couldn't keep running like this forever and his noram attacks weren't working. Though he hated to do it, he was going to have to use his martial art skills to bring th big guy down, but first he needed something to capitalize on. Tomm y was now urging him on, waiting for the big guy to make a hasty move and bam, Tommy would make his move then. He called out to the big guy, and finally he leaned forward a little to much in a swing and Tommy took his opportunity "EIGHT SUN STRIKE!!!" and with amazing speed Tommy seemed to dissappear and with a sudden howl the beast reared up and started bleeding profusly from the gut. Tommy stopped in front of the creature, that attack was powerful and it took quiet a bit out of him. He could only that was enough to bring him down before he had to use his last resort.

the beat fell as tommy got out of the way the beast dissapeared being teleported somewhere by magic
"hmm I bet thats not the last of them" Kiya said as they returned to Tommy's house
Kiya sat down and suddenly she cluchted her stomach
"Are you ok Kiya" Tommy said rushing over to her
"yea I think so" she said but she suddenly felt a powerful urge she yanked tommy down and kissed him she started taking off her shirt before she relized it she quickly stopped and ran into a room and locked the door the urge overwhelmed her but she stayed cooped up
"Kiya are you ok" Tommy said his voice sent shiveres down her spine as she rushed to the door butr resisted the urge to open it
"Dont come in tommy I dont know whats wrong" Kiya said
"I can explain" Kiya/Vadane said
"Tell me" Kiya said
"every spring one day during the year something called the beast eqiounox happens where animal spirits become intune with their beast half most animal spirits just ingnore it but for you KIya its differnt" KIya/Vadane said
"Why is that" Kiya said
"Only 3 beast: the beast protected by the gods Mate during the eqonox Wolfs, DRagons, and Horses" Kiya/Vadane said
"and I'm a wolf" Kiya said the urge got stronger but she remained locked in the room

Striker fell to the ground along with the rest of the dragons and teh wolves in the room. "Wait when did they get in here?" One of the dragons seemed imune to what was going on. "I cast a spell over myself. The others are a variety of spirits. you are expeiorencing a type of mating ritual. only happens to Wolves, Dragons and horses" Striker thought about it for a moment. "Bring my Kiya" The looking vortex switched to where Tommy was outside a room and Kiya was inside. "There" He watched as an army of various spirits appeared there and suirrounded. He saw some break down one fo the walls to inside the building. The pains in him got stronger. "Damn this stupid urges

KIya started shaking the urges were getting stronger Tommy Stayed outside the room every time he spoke kiya brushed up against the door but didnt open it Kiya sensed mny spirits coming she looked out the windown and saw a massive wave of them the wave enveloped the house and in one fatal swoop Tommy and KIya were teleported Kiya was knocked unconsiess when she awoke she was in a cage wearing differnt clothing she was in a revealing outfit made from dragon scales she didnt like it at all she looked for tommy he was danggling in a cage above her still out cold
"whats going on! where am I"

Striker walked through a dorr and saw Kiya and Tommy then whispered to one of the guards. "Why is he here, get him out" Several guards nodded as they teltported Tommy back to the building where they found him then the guards appearred back at their posts. "It is done". Striker focused his attention on Kiya.

"Striker help me out"

Striker laughed. "Now why would i do a thing like that?"

Kiya looked at him puzzled.

"I'm sure the other voice in you will tell you, wait I already fixed that problem" He turned to a bottle that had a spirit floating in it. He shook it then set it back down. Another wave of pain and emotion hit him and he fell to a knee as Kiya fell to the ground. "As you can see I made sure all of the dragons, wolves and horses have been supplied mates so they can get over this and fight. All except for me and that is where you come in" He stood up and walked over to the cage and put his hand under her chin. She bit him making him withdraw his hand. He looked at the blood then smiled. "Let's hoipe you still have some fight in you after they are done." He turned around as two huge bears walked in and went over to a wall and hit a button. A room filled with torture devices appearred and there were others inside beign tortured by spirits. "You have one chance to eithr go with me or in there"

Tommy awoke in his apartment, alone. The place was ravaged, the spirits had come through. It took a few seconds, but he realized Kiya was missing. He began running down the stairs tot he street, calling for her frantically. She wasn't there, she was already gone. Tommy was filled with a sadness, which was almost immediatly replaced with an unimaginable rage. He screamed, but all tha could be heard was the roar of a tiger. He ran tot he forest roaring and growling, lashing out at all the straglers, who weren't fortunate enough to leave with the advanced force. Tommy turned and saw one of the spirits attempting to run, he quickly pounced and catured it and roared vicously "Where's Kiya?" The spirit trembled, as it could smell the rage coming from his soul "I....I can't tell.... You." Tommy roared again "Who scares you more right now, your boss or ME!?" The spirit tried to escape, but was paralyzed in his titan grip. The spirit looked into Tommys eyes and began to tremble, knowing that if he did either, oblivion awaited him. After it didn't answer or speak for several seconds Tommy dispatched it. He began to roar again and lash out at all the remaining spirits, both killing and torturing them to try and find out who knew where Kiya was. He finally heard a voice say something of a mountain and a cave. Tommy fixed is sight and looked for who ever had spoken, only to see they were already gone. But he knew enough, there wa only one mountain near by, he would surly find his answers there. He let out another powreful roar and ran off to the mountain "Hold on Kiya, I'm coming. Please be okay."