Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Forget my last post...here is my new quote:


[color=black]Naruto: "I got a stomach ache..."[/color]
[color=black]Jiraiya: "Here let me help!" -hits his stomach-[/color]
Naruto: "Ah..that feels...OH MY SPINE!! I think my kidneys just splattered all over my
[spoiler]ovaries[/spoiler]!"

Sick sick humor...pleas excuse my mind...and just to keep it 'clean', blacked it out.
Posted
[QUOTE=Venge]
Naruto: "Ah..that feels...OH MY SPINE!! I think my kidneys just splattered all over my
[spoiler]ovaries[/spoiler]!"
.[/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]The funniest part about that caption was the whole ovaries shout out. Probably because guys don't have ovaries! I will cry if this doesn't receive at least a shout out.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]First:

[QUOTE=Desbreko][color=#4B0082]Jiraiya: "Skip out on the bill, will you?!"
Naruto: "Nooooo! My precious organs!"[/color][/QUOTE]
He he...precious organs... classic. :cool:

Second (It was a tie cuz I couldn't decide...):

[QUOTE=Gentle][SIZE=1]This is a hard one.

Jiraiya: I said eat it!
Naruto: My mouth is up here!

I feel really bad that's all I could get.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]And now Jiraiya and Naruto will demonstrate how [i]not[/i] to perform the heimlich manuver.

Naruto- O.o Why me? [/color][/QUOTE]
These were both just too funny.

Third:

[QUOTE=Venge]
[color=black]Naruto: "I got a stomach ache..."[/color]
[color=black]Jiraiya: "Here let me help!" -hits his stomach-[/color]
Naruto: "Ah..that feels...OH MY SPINE!! I think my kidneys just splattered all over my
[spoiler]ovaries[/spoiler]!"
[/QUOTE]
Me reading at first: "...splattered all over my...heheHAHAHAHA!!! Nice..."
Don't worry about your humor either. It's just fine. ;)

LOLWTF Award:
[QUOTE=r2vq]"And Alakazam! Out of my stomach shall appear an old man with white hair!!"

er.. I dunno. don't ask. -.=

-ArV[/QUOTE]
I don't understand, and that's why I love it. :hippy:

Cameo-ish Award that made me laugh...award:
[QUOTE=celestialcharm][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=DarkOrchid][B]Jiraiya: Naruto! I told you to shoot lightning from your eyes!
Naruto: Jiraiya, How much times do I have to tell you?! I'm not Zatch!![/B][/COLOR]


Zatch from Zatch Bell bye the way...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
I love you, Celestial Charm. :heart:

There was just to much here to give shout-outs to, but I getting a little annoyed at copying and pasting... :animeangr

My sense of humor is real weird. At Oni-Con, I saw a shirt that simply said [B][I]"Pirate"[/I][/B] and laughed so hard I cried. Then later, I asked my friend if he remembered that shirt, and did it again...

I'm so elegantly odd. :D [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Wow, I completely lost this thread. I mean, literally, I couldn't find it in the forum. Had to do a search to find it. :animestun

Here's my picture, then, of Meredy and Coreena from the Tales of Eternia anime:

[center][img]http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/6591/toemeredycoreena5ix.jpg[/img]

[b]Ahh! A spider! Kill it![/b][/center][/color]
Posted
[FONT=Palatino Linotype][B]"And now Keitaro, here's what you get for coming into the girl's bathroom! You pervert!"[/B][/FONT]

[SIZE=1]I'm sorry...that was really bad. *Yawns* 4 hours of sleep...[/SIZE]
Posted
[b][size=1][color=darkred]"Say hello to our lil' friend"[/color][/size][/b]

[size=1][color=darkred]Scarface yeah, I thought about adding "I bury those cockroaches" but I thought that was going to far.[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Don't worry!! This vortex of eternal darkness is totally safe and secure! What could happen?!

LOL!! I just thought it was so funny[/COLOR]!![/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Guy outside the picture: "Meredy, Coreena... why the hell did you put my mirror in that bucket? :animedepr

Both: Because you suck! :mad: :mad:

...*shrugs* :animeswea [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
here goes nothing.


GUy outside picture: Erm.... oooo-kay. I'll just... uh... be..... going now. uhh... Goodbye! *runs for life*

girls holding cannon-looking thing: What? we only wanted to show him that his hair was out of place!?
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]hope this works..

Guy outside the picture.: Ooooo shiney...I wonder what happens if I put my face closer..

That sounds like something my mom would say...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=CloudsOnly189][font=Comic Sans MS][color=navy]Don't worry!! This vortex of eternal darkness is totally safe and secure! What could happen?!

LOL!! I just thought it was so funny[/color]!![/font][/QUOTE]
Hahaha.Hilarious!
Posted
[center][img]http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/6591/toemeredycoreena5ix.jpg[/img]

[color=darkviolet] Prepare to feel the wrath of the laser weilding clowns of doom!

I had a better one, but I forgot it at work![/color]
Posted
[I]And now the white ball of doom shall attach you two at the shoulder!!
Oh no my precious organs!![/I]

-.o okay I just wanted to get that 'organ' line in there xP

-ArV
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Yeah, it does kind of look like a bucket from that angle. ... But how many buckets have you seen that glow in the bottom? If you've seen the series, you know the cannon is as tall as they are, heh.


[b]A winner is you:[/b][/color]
[quote name='shadowofdeath13][b][size=1][color=darkred]"Say hello to our lil' friend"[/b][/color'][/size][/quote][color=#4B0082]Picturing Meredy and Coreena shouting this just before blasting something is hilarious.


[b]Close second:[/b][/color]
[quote name='CloudsOnly189][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Don't worry!! This vortex of eternal darkness is totally safe and secure! What could happen?![/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote][color=#4B0082]Again, a great line that's hilarious when you think of those two saying it.


[b]Third place:[/b][/color]
[QUOTE=Gaara kun][COLOR=Indigo]Meredy: "How come you don't want to try our hair dryer?"
Coreena: "Yeah we made it from scratch!"[/COLOR][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Yeah, I can imagine someone doubting the safety of a hair dryer looking like that. :p


[b]For the precious organs:[/b][/color]
[QUOTE=r2vq][I]And now the white ball of doom shall attach you two at the shoulder!!
Oh no my precious organs!![/I]

-.o okay I just wanted to get that 'organ' line in there xP

-ArV[/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]I love that line.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]Wow, I won, I never win ahhhhhh what to do what to do[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]Ahem I would like to thank the Academy for the nomination, Debresko for findind the picture and picking me, and last and not least Al Pacino for his vulgar entertaining role in Scarface, thank you and good night.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]Anyways sorry this took so long I had no clue I one then I was like I wondered what happened to thing, then I was like Holy ****! I won, and then I had to find a picture, which I think it sucks but the only other one I found wasn't very clear so here goes nothing.[/color][/size]

[i][img]http://tinypic.com/fdyo10.jpg[/img][/i]

[size=1][color=darkred]Ah La El Hazard.[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='shadowofdeath13][IMG']http://tinypic.com/fdyo10.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]"Take a guess where this is going to go.."

Wow...That sounded ....So wrong...


Edit:
This is for those of you who cant see it..I can for some reason... I think it is because I visit the site then when I come back from the site it is there...wierd isnt it?

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I see the picture in Sand Dragon 19's edit but not in the previous post.

"No matter how hard she tried to escape it, Aya had to clean her ears."

-ArV

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...