ChibiHorsewoman Posted November 7, 2005 Author Posted November 7, 2005 [color=darkviolet] Thank you Sand dragon! NO! Not the radioactive mothballs! Sorry, but I couldn't think of anything better since I haven't seen El Hazard in years, but I was pretty sure that guy wasn't Makoto.[/color]
Veritas Posted November 7, 2005 Posted November 7, 2005 [size=1][color=darkred]Thanks for the back up Sand Dragon, I have no Idea what happened but sorry to inconveniece everyone. [/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]I fixed it though knowing me it will probably die again....[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
-Otakon- Posted November 7, 2005 Posted November 7, 2005 [CENTER]"Sweeter than candy on a stick[/CENTER] [CENTER]Huckleberry, chimry or lime[/CENTER] [CENTER]If you had a choice[/CENTER] [CENTER]He'd be your pick[/CENTER] [CENTER]But lollipop is mine"[/CENTER]
Delta Posted November 7, 2005 Posted November 7, 2005 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][b]"And what can Judge #2 say about the Iron Chef's entree?"[/b] ...'cause, you know, he looks like the Count.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Gaara kun Posted November 7, 2005 Posted November 7, 2005 [B]"Now tell me where the migets are or else I'll make you eat this glowing lollypop." *crazy laugh*[/B] haha I couldn't think of anything good -_-
Lord Dante Posted November 7, 2005 Posted November 7, 2005 Man with stick: Look you. tell me where the Sugar cookies are. And i happen to know that you are booked in for an enema tomorrow. You'd hate me to yuse this here. now. I know you would. Truuuuuuuuuuuuuust me, I'm a doctor. Woman: no you're not. Man: shut up.
kenshinsbabe Posted November 7, 2005 Posted November 7, 2005 [SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia][B]"Would you like me to clean out your ears for you?" inquired George, pulling a long and lethal-looking, shiny instrument from inside his tuxedo. "Or any part of your body, really. I'm not fussy where I stick this."[/B] All of you fellow Harry Potter nerds (like me :catgirl: ) should appreciate this reference. If not, check out [URL=http://www.mugglenet.com/books/quotes/fred_george.shtml][U]Mugglenet.com[/U][/URL]. It's the fifth one from the top, if you need to refresh your memory.[/FONT][/SIZE]
celestialcharm Posted November 8, 2005 Posted November 8, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Hmmm.. I never saw this anime before, but: Guy: "Tell me where you're hiding the Halloween candy or else I'll torture you with this cotton ball wand!" Girl: "No,please not the cotton! Anything but the cotton! I'll break into hives! Hives I tell you! Hives!"[/COLOR]
Sinistra Posted November 8, 2005 Posted November 8, 2005 [B][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Guy: Do you know how long this has been under the couch? Girl: Do I wanna know? Guy: No.[/FONT][/B]
Gentle Posted November 8, 2005 Posted November 8, 2005 [SIZE=1]Guy: Wanna give it a try? Girl: You're not the one holding that! Where's your other hand?! Um....ditto. :animedepr [/SIZE]
Twilight_Kioku Posted November 9, 2005 Posted November 9, 2005 guy: i have candy. do you like candy? you do? well, too bad! youre not gettin any!! simple, lol im tired
Desbreko Posted November 9, 2005 Posted November 9, 2005 [color=#4B0082]"Don't make me touch you with this fuzzy. Or do you [i]want[/i] to get dizzy? Do you?!" Yay for [url=http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/images/ss/ss_smw2_09.gif][u]lame video game references[/u][/url].[/color]
Veritas Posted November 9, 2005 Posted November 9, 2005 [size=1][color=darkred]And the polls are in, can I get a drumrole please *drumrole in backround*[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]And 1st place goes to[/color][/size] [font=Times New Roman][color=#2f4f4f][quote name='sand dragon 19][font=Times New Roman][color=#2f4f4f]"Take a guess where this is going to go.."[/color'][/font][/quote][/color][/font][size=1][color=darkred]There is no way around it, Jinnai looks like a rapist and It is funny to think about him saying it, cause I wouldn't put it past him.[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]2cd place is.....[/color][/size] [QUOTE=Lord Dante]Man with stick: Look you. tell me where the Sugar cookies are. And i happen to know that you are booked in for an enema tomorrow. You'd hate me to yuse this here. now. I know you would. Truuuuuuuuuuuuuust me, I'm a doctor. Woman: no you're not. Man: shut up.[/QUOTE][size=1][color=darkred]I don't know why this made me laugh but I was cracking up at the end.[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]3rd place belongs to..[/color][/size] [b][font=Palatino Linotype][QUOTE=Sinistra] [b][font=Tahoma]Guy: Do you know how long this has been under the couch?[/font][/b] [b]Girl: Do I wanna know?[/b] [b]Guy: No.[/b][/QUOTE][size=1] [/size][/font][/b][size=1][color=darkred]It definately looks like something that was lost in the couch lol.[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]Last but not least Honorable mention goes to[/color][/size] [b][quote name='Garra kun] [b']"Now tell me where the migets are or else I'll make you eat this glowing lollypop." *crazy laugh*[/b][/quote] [/b][size=1][color=darkred]It doesn't really strike me as a lollypop, unless it was covered by lint but him looking for midgets is hilarious.[/color][/size]
Ikillion Posted November 10, 2005 Posted November 10, 2005 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Oh yeah! That makes two of them. Two times winning ^_^ I just though I would have lost and been labeled as a prevert....However that does not seem to be the case in point. Now for the next photo I am in a rather..Bleachy mood after seeing the last episode of bleach so..here it is! [IMG]http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5144/oooooooooo7mo.jpg[/IMG] "I have a bad feeling..That there is either a presence around me...Or I am just being watched by many eyes..many eyes indeed.."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Hevn Posted November 10, 2005 Posted November 10, 2005 "I have a bad feeling. That there is a presence around... my arse." *sweating* "Need... to... calm... down.. mmmmph!" Err..yeah. Bored and trying this for the first time. Oh, and I've never seen Bleach. >>;
r2vq Posted November 10, 2005 Posted November 10, 2005 And that's the last anybody saw of Kirby. o.O -ArV
Gaara kun Posted November 10, 2005 Posted November 10, 2005 [COLOR=Navy]After plucking the 100th petal off of the flower bed, he finally came to the conclusion of, She loves me not.[/COLOR]
kayutori_sama Posted November 10, 2005 Posted November 10, 2005 Alright who inflated a flamingo and blew it up? -cough- I'm trying to eat here.Jeez.
Lord Dante Posted November 10, 2005 Posted November 10, 2005 guy: "secret technique! demon sakura fist!!" Off-camera camera man: Uh... john, that's the wrong dialogue. guy: what do you mean? Off-camera camera man: I mean you're reading the wrong script, we're recording bleach here. guy: Bleach? Off-camera camera man: that's right. Guy: I thought we were recording Streetfighter alpha: generations? Off-camera camera man: *sighs* guy: what?? Off-camera camera man: We've been through this like a million times now. This is not Street fighter alpha: generations. I keep telling you, this is bleach. SFA:G has been out for a while now, and that dialogue isn't even in the movie!! guy: BUt i want to read this line.... Off-camera camera man: But it uisn't in the script. Guy: let me see my contract. I'm sure it had a "make-up-crappy-lines" clause in there somewhere. There ya go. a bit long-winded, but hey.
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"No matter how hard Byakuya tried, he just could not ignore the pillow fight his roommates were having..." Yeah!!![/FONT][/COLOR] :D
Veritas Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 [size=1][color=darkred][quote name='sand dragon 19][size=1][color=darkred][img]http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5144/oooooooooo7mo.jpg[/img][/color'][/size][/quote] [/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]Well I have never seen Bleach but I think I can be creative.[/color][/size] [b][size=1][color=darkred]They told me this hair style was in, but only they girls were wearing it............[/color][/size][/b] [size=1][color=darkred]Ok that is it, I am kinda mad though I wanted to put the dialog from the Sakura Wars. Her little sword thing but I can't remember it.[/color][/size]
Guest d slayer156 Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 This one is hard. But here goes nothng. (thinks: "Where are these leaves coming from? I don't see any trees.")
celestialcharm Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]"As long as I stand in this dramatic pose, maybe the poison sakura won't hit me.."[/COLOR]
Sinistra Posted November 12, 2005 Posted November 12, 2005 [FONT=Palatino Linotype][B]"I'm so sexy...that even the petals can't touch this!" Licks his finger, pokes himself (your choice of place), and makes a sizzling noise.[/B][/FONT] [SIZE=1]Newsflash: Sinistra = Dumb[/SIZE]
Twilight_Kioku Posted November 13, 2005 Posted November 13, 2005 damnit, does anyone see my hat down here anywhere? you cant miss it, its pink and has sakura blossoms on it - wait...where the pink stuff come from? *background* CUT THE FLOWER PETALS!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now