Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Meryl: Phew... feel so much better after vomitting.
Milly: Ya... me too.
Meryl: But how come your (vomit)bag is bigger than mine.
Milly: ??? :animestun
  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[center][img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3158/trigunmerylmilly5jk.jpg[/img][/center]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Meryl: Ahh... isn't it nice to sit and have a picnic in the desert??

Milly: Yeah...it's so nice to see sand flourishing around us.

Meryl: So, what's in the bag? I brought a sandwich, chips, dip and some Kool-Aid.

Milly: Really? I brought a whole turkey, mashed poatoes, KFC, cookies... and a salad.

Meryl: Oh... on your diet again, huh?

Milly: Yup...

I couldn't think of anything else.... [/COLOR] [/SIZE] ^ ^;;[/FONT]
Posted
Meryl: It's so nice to sit on a bench...all alone...in the park.... :eek:
Milly: Meryl, you're scaring me! Lunch, what do I have for lunch?!? *peeks inside bag* Eh? Oh, great....I picked up Wolfwood's lunch again!!! :animeangr
Meryl: *peeks in her bag* Donuts...yep...I got Vash's lunch. :animesigh :animeangr
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hey everyone! Welcome to Milly and Meryl's Hour of "Let Sit on a Bench With Some Brown Bags and Make Funny Faces!"

...

Today, we have Milly and Meryl's impression of the style of Azumanga Daioh!
...
Amazing!
...
That's all for today![/SIZE]
Posted
One on the right (the name escapes me): DId I ever remember to go back and pick up that Oolong tea I ordered in the Bar that time?

One on the left (the name escapes me): What time?

One on the right: you know, the time I dropped my gun?

One on the left: oh, that time.

One on the right: Well?

One on the left: Well what?

One on the right: Did I remember to pick up my oolong tea?

One on the left: Oolong tea?

One on the right: yeah, The oolong tea I ordered in the bar, Y'know, that time.

One on the left: What time?

One on the right: DOn't start this again!

One on the left: Start what again?

One on the right: This!

(audiable In the background: You're not vash, I'm vash!
audiable In the background: No way! I'm vash.
audiable In the background: I'm vash!
audiable In the background: I thought He was vash.
audiable In the background: No, you got it wrong, I'm vash)


there. a long winded one.
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Heh, got some good ones this round. Was hard to decide.

[b]1st Place[/b][/color]
[quote name='r2vq']Prozac, making happy meals happy.[/quote][color=#4B0082]I found this one strangely hilarious. They probably could use some prozac after dealing with Vash.


[b]2nd Place[/b][/color]
[QUOTE=kenshinsbabe][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]It's Everybody Wears A Smile Day!!
Merle: I swear to god, I'm gonna kill whoever thought of this day.
Milly: My face hurts...[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Sounds exactly like something they'd say. Very funny.


[b]3rd Place[/b][/color]
[QUOTE=anime-lover]Milly : I see you found out about the brown bag special at sonic

Meryl : you too ?

Milly : no the had a special at the drug store on birth controle[/QUOTE][color=#4B0082]Does this one need any explaining? :p[/color]
Posted
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24965&stc=1[/img]

Judging will be this weekend.
I've noticed a lot of people have strayed from "Picture Caption" and are writing out entire diologues... That kinda defeats the purpose in my opinion. Oh well.

edit: ps. sorry for the length it took for me to put this up.

-Arvi
Guest Tetsuiko
Posted
Ok My Turn 'Now you made me angry, you ate the last Donut!' heheh just for a laugh :animeswea
Guest Lone_Link
Posted
Could you have picked a more difficult pic!? >.<;

Girl: "Hey why do i have to clean up Ryu-Kenaro's mess!?! Its his fault!"
Tall guy:"Now you know Ryu-Kenaro cant help it..Hes always in a hurry cuz of his new meds!"
Janitor1:"Yea plus your cleaning skills are total N00B!!"
Girl:UGH!
Janitor2:....*Tall guy elbows him*... "yea N00B!!Clean it or youll never stop bein PWNed by every one you come across!"
Girl:*mutters* "My wages are bad enough.."


OK i tried.. :animeswea :animesmil
Guest Lone_Link
Posted
I just noticed that i did the wrong pic!!oops :animesmil I feel smart.. :animedepr ok im gone..
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Yay!! A Fullmetal Alchemist Caption!! XD

Ed: "Hey, look!! A UFO is right beside our train!!"

Two men: "Yeah, sure, you little brat!"

Ed: "Oh, umm..then...look!! Your boss is wearing...*gasp* GRANNY PANTIES!!!"

The man on the left: "Gah! I told him not to dothat again in front of people!!"

The man on the right: "D..do I really have to look?"

XD I thought that was so funny[/COLOR][/SIZE]!![/FONT]
Posted
Ed: "Al, look! It's our two gay friends, Bob and George! OMG, what are they doing to each other!?"

Al: "I can't see anything brother SINCE THE ARTISTS CUT OFF MY HEAD IN THIS SHOT!"



Yeah... a lot of my friends pretty much act crazy, stupid, or in their words, gay. Thats where a lot of my comments come from.

>>Matt
Posted
[center][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24965[/IMG] [/center]

[color=darkviolet]I don't know if I liked my first quote, can I have another try?

NO! I do [i]not[/i] want to take a survey! Stop following me!

(Ed is introduced to the joys of mall shopping)[/color]
Posted
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred]Ed: You'll never take me alive! Muahahahaha[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred]lol yay ahaha it made me laugh[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
^^ sorry it's late. but as always, it's hard to decide... heh.

Winner: [spoiler]celestialcharm!![/spoiler]
[spoiler]"Back off! Get your own sandwich!"[/spoiler]

Runner Up: [spoiler] pupmon!![/spoiler]
[spoiler]"So, you're the ones responsible for the One Piece dub!"[/spoiler]

-Arvi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...