OtakuBoards

Mother (PG-13 LVS)

Engel

[color=darkslategray][size=1]Thy Mother and thy Father, in holy unity, they create. Amen.

In the beginning, there was not one, but two. Jehovah, and Jenova. God, and Goddess. Maker and deliverer. It took seven days to bring fruitation to our universe, and many more lightyears to place the different races and species across the universe. An endless void filled with infinite possibilites. Anything you dream has already been created and in frutation, or nearing those stages. Then, why are we not all happy on our planet of Terra?

When Jehovah had become jealous of his creations, he became a jealous God. His anger grew with his restlessness, and with restlessness, a need to ascertain himself as the entire universe. A great war was raged in the heavens as the sky was scorched with blood and unforgiveness. Between Jenova and Jehovah, there would be only one winner.

In the end, Jenova was cast out in a great and firey meteor, torn apart into just her formerly beautiful self. Silent thoughts of destruction weren't enough to waken the Goddess, so she drifted from one end of the universe and back, doomed for all eternity.

Until...she came upon the planet Terra. At first, Jenova let herself drift by, mistaking it for a normal planet. However...on this normal planet, a great sadness had awoken the Goddess. Her heart was filled with despair, and her limbs that had been torn asunder, she felt on Terra. The sadness, over time and years, grew into an unmistakeable anger. A want to destroy the entire world. Jenova could not resist.

The name that had culled her had been Sephiroth. It resonated in her mind, as dim as it had been at that time. With what little control she had to exert, she turned the meteor towards Terra. Her want to help Sephiroth and cull his anger had turned out to be all in his plan. As the meteor sped onwards, she talked with the "Sephiroth". He called her Mother, and Jenova's heart yearned to be called Mother again.

In the beginning, the Lifestream took care of all that had been alive at one time. That included Jenova, and her cosmic streak across the sky. Only one object slipped through while the meteor was destroyed. Jenova.

A scientist found the broken shell that held the once lovely Jenova. Hojo, he called himself as his hands caressed the other, and he picked up the metallic casing. She could make no protest as she was taken away for experaments on. Oh, the mighty have fallen.

Sephiroth still raged for Mother, nothing had changed. On the time that Jenova was to be taken to a new contienent, Sephiroth ambushed the boat, and managed to take Mother with him. All was lost, until the gang of crusaders stepped up. Cloud, born of Sephiroth's cells, a genetic twin. Thy cannot destroy what thy did not create, as it has been said.

In a final clash, all had almost came to an end. Jenova was not able to cull the rage in Sephiroth, Cloud had lost, and the Meteor sped through the heavens, and clashed with the Lifestream.

Then...it ended. For Cloud's efforts, he was rewarded with home in tact. His twin dead, Jenova was powerless. But happy, her Child had been saved by her other Child. Advent Children, she called them. And her gift to the world sank in as Sephiroth was split into three. Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo. One born to lead, two born to follow. No, a nation born to follow Kadaj. A nation of Geostigma.

Again, battle raged and swords clashed, innocents falling in the way. Geostigma roared it's ugly head, tearing down dreams and ripping up hearts. Jenova was only further saddened, she had ment to help. It seems that Sephiroth's rage had survived, and born itself into Kadaj.

Cloud was once again forced into battle, as Sephiroth broke the bounds of Heaven and Earth, inhabiting Kadaj. His Child. In the end, I guess, even your own child can't save you. As the black feathers now twirl along the sky...Jehovah grows angry once again as Kadaj is cast out of Heaven, and reborn. Kadaj once again seeks Mother, and Mother seeks Kadaj. When they reunite....who knows what kind of war will be waged for the souls of eternity?

~~~
Welcome to my new RPG, "Mother". This is obivously based off of Final Fantasy 7...with heavy relations to Christianity. If you feel uncomfortable with this, please do not sign up. I'm here for those that want a story. Any questions, my PM box is open.
~~~

[b]Name:[/b] What is your characters name? First and last if possible.

[b]Age:[/b] 15-55

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] A picture or at least a good paragraph.

[b]Weapons:[/b] What is your main weapon, which you fight with? Not all of us are professionals, by the way.

[b]Materia:[/b] What is your magic power? Limit of 3 Materia. More information upon request.

[b]Personality:[/b] How does your character act in certain situations? 1+ paragraph, at least 5 sentences.

[b]Biography:[/b] How has your character learned of the events of Geostigma and Kadaj? Please, 2+ paragraphs.[/color][/size]

[b]OOC: [/b]Neat! I'm so excited about this.
[b]EDIT: [/b]I hope the Bio's ok. I kinda mixed the events of the game with the movie.
Let me know for any changes.

[size=2][color=Navy][b]Name:[/b] Katchya "Kat" Storm

[b]Age:[/b] 22

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url="http://img301.echo.cx/img301/5099/girls836vv.jpg"]Here[/url], she wears something like [url="http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3776/christian7ou.jpg"]This[/url] except the shirt and the gloves are black. The gloves are made of leather.

[b]Weapons:[/b] Kat uses the guns from the outfit picture. She's very good and accurate with the weapons. She knows a wide variety of martial arts and can rely on them if she doesn't have help from her guns for any reason.

[b]Materia:[/b]
[i]Restore - [/i][/color][/size][color=Navy]Heals HP to party members. Use Cure spells to cure party members. Use Regen to slowly regenerate HP during battle.[/color][size=2][color=Navy]

[i]Contain - [/i]Holds an enemy in place to allow greater damage. Each spell does elemental damage; Freeze, Break, Tornado, Flare. [/color][/size][size=2][color=Navy]
[/color][/size][size=2][color=Navy]
[i]Comet - [/i]Impacts a large comet shower against the enemy or a group of enemies.[/color][/size][size=2][color=Navy]

[b]Personality:[/b] The first thing people notice about Katchya when they see her, is that she's a tomboy, she hates wearing skirts and dresses, and she doesn't act much like a girl most of the time, though on rare occassions she does. She's an incredibly stubborn person and can put up strong arguments until she gets her way.

Katchya enjoys playing around with friends but she knows when to be serious, like during battles or serious type situations, she's all about business.

Katchya's usually a happy person that likes to have fun with friends, joke around and party. She loves having friends and will do anything to protect them, even if it costs her own life to do so.

[b]Biography:[/b] Kat was born in Nibelheim and lived there through her pre-teen years. She met Tifa and Cloud at a young age and they were close friends. Their lives were full of playing around all day and just hanging around with each other. As they grew up, Cloud left Nibelheim to join SOLDIER and Tifa and Kat were left alone. As they got older still, Tifa left the town and went to Midgar for reasons unknown to Kat, so she was left alone.

Kat decided to follow Tifa, and she searched through all of Midgar until she found her in Sector 7, at 7th Heaven. Tifa was surprised to see her, and they caught up on the years passed. Kat was told about the group Tifa was a part of, AVALANCHE and neither had heard from Cloud.

A few days later, a man, she was told was the leader of AVALANCHE came to the bar with a young man that looked familiar. Tifa and Kat recognised him as their childhood friend. Kat was excluded since she wasn't a member, and Tifa and Cloud wouldn't let her join.

A couple more days later, the group disappeared and Kat didn't hear from them. She took over the bar and kept it running. Tifa finally returned after almost two years and told her briefly what had happened.

That was when Geostigma spread widely throughout the area, many of the young children got it and there was no known cure.

Two years further, Cloud returned finally, even though Kat had overheard Tifa making calls to Cloud, or at least his voice mail. The old group that had gone on the journey returned and they fought against monsters that appeared around Midgar. They thought it was over, but it was just the beginning. The main enemy they had fought was a man named Kadaj, and he wasn't dead as many had thought after the large battle with Cloud.

Kat never told Tifa, or anyone that during the two years Tifa had been gone, Kat had learned how to use weapons, have deadly accuracy, and learn martial arts. She knew something was coming, she didn't know how she knew, she just knew, so she left the safety of 7th Heaven with her abilities and weapons and sought out to protect the city and the wortld as Cloud, Tifa and the others had.
[/color][/size]

Name: Rosslyn "Ross" Langdon

Appearance: Ross is a slender young woman with reddish brown locks, clipped short, and sharp honey brown eyes. Her sense of style matches her personality--simple and functional, yet with a bit of an edge. Unfortunately, she is easily mistaken for a male, because her hair is extremely short and she is rather angular in form. But make no mistake, she is a woman,even if she doesn't initially deny a person mistaking her gender (I'll find a picture if I can).

Weapons: Ross mainly uses anything that can be thrown. That includes knives, darts...chopsticks...what ever she can get her hands on. She also favors explosives of any sort.

Materia:

Cure
Lightining

She prefers not using Materia too often.

Personality: Ross is typically the sort who will do anything for a decent pay...a hand for hire, so to speak. In accordance with her looks, Ross is anything but a feminine female, and when in crisis reacts with what seems to be brutal honesty. She'll say what ever is on her mind, and never regrets any of her actions.

However, she does have a softer side--mostly in the form of a little mechanical bird that she'd dubbed 'Chii", and any food that's sweet or unusual.

Biography: Ross isn't one to mope over grivances that happened in her past. She prefers to live the present, because that is the only time she feels is hers. When asked about her previous life, the days before she decided to cut her hair and sell her services, she will only say that "It is a case of love and of death, repeating over and over again."

Over the course of her career, if it can be called that, she heard rumors about a man called Kadaj, a proported savior who knew the cure to the disease that had suddenly crashed upon the population.

And Ross, being the skeptical sort, thought it all was a load of crap.

But when she saw a close companion kill themself because they couldn't stand the symptoms, she felt the stirrings of a desire for salvation. After all, if life can be so easily taken away, then why bother living?

Always one to believe in herself, the realization of her own mortality shook her. Now she has questions, and has resolved to find the answers she needs.

(I hope this is okay! If it needs fixed, tell me.)

[color=darkred][font=Arial][size=1]I hope this is Ok deucalion, I kinda tried to tie it in with the previous stories though if there is anything I need to change let me know.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=darkred][font=Arial][size=1][b][u]Name:[/u][/b] Lucifer "Lune" Vigil[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][b][u]Age:[/u][/b] 24[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][b][u]Gender:[/u][/b] male[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][b][u]Appearance[/u][/b]: See Attachment[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][b][u]Weapons:[/u][/b] Lune uses two gun-daggers called Last Symphony.[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred][b][u]Materia:[/u][/b] Haste: Speeds up the spells target giving them increased agility and speed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkred]Odin: Summons Odin to preform "Grunge Lance"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#8b0000]Death Blow: Uses a powerful all or nothing attack.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=darkred][font=Arial][size=1][b][u]Personality:[/u][/b] Lune is rather distant, and alienates himself from people most of the time due to his past, in which he openly bears the scars from. He rarely talks about his past, if he does he must trust the person/persons whom he is telling greatly, because he normally tries to keep people away. He doesn't speak excessivly he just says what needs to be said and isnt one to cushion his words, which makes him seem blunt, mean, cocky,as well as cold. He doesn't view himself as human anymore which is part of the reason for his actions. He is selfless though and will lay down his life in a heartbeat, some would say he has a deathwish. (I kind of modeled him after Vincent, but made him a little bit more witty and rude, or at least I tried.)[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][b][u]Biography:[/u][/b] Lune's current life is a result of another one of Shinra and Hojo's twisted experiments. His body bears many scars from what was done to him, and reminds him everyday of what he has lost. Hence the reason he doens't quite view himself as human, though a part of him feeds off these thoughts which drives him to be selfless, as well as rude and cold.[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#8b0000]In his past he was once an ordinary Shinra grunt, though he held a very kind an innocent heart. The reason why he joined Shinra was he hoped to protect what he held close to his heart. He ended up clawing his way up till he eventually reached SOLDIER, the Elites of Shinra, though it seems when you join Shinra your owned by them. He was badly injured by Sephiroth after he had learned of his true heritage. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#8b0000]He was supposed to have died, he should have died but Hojo managed to salvage his body and use it for his experiments. He was injected with monster DNA, though a smaller amount than Hojo had tried on his first subject. The process made Lune even stronger and faster than he had been in SOLDIER. The procedure left him heavily scarred, a shadow of his former self. He holds Sephiroth and Hojo responsible, though with neither of them living he feels as if Kadaj must suffer for the sins of both of them. That is how he learned of the events at hand, he pays very close attention to all events that might have a connection yo Kadaj.[/color][/size][/font]

Name: Kiel Langester

Appearance: He has a medium build and stands about 6 feet tall. He often wears light colors. He usually wears a red T-shirt with black biker gloves and standard blue denim jeans. He seems very plain looking. He has brown hair, short cut. the only really major attention geetter are his red eyes. Other than that, he wears heavy combat boots and occasionally a white trench coat. he wears a back pack sometimes as well.

weapons: he runs with a long claw he keeps in his pack pack, as well as a set of broad daggers.

Materia: Thunder
Blizzard
Fire
Though he prefers to avoid using materia unless he has to.

Personality: He's a fairly likeable guy. He's not very socialble though. he avoids most people, but is always well mannerd. He is often times over looked and is very used to being alone or left out. He has had serious struggles with depression in the past, but is pretty stable now. He works with construction and as a security guard (thus the reason he carries weapons). HE dosen't like his job but he does it every day. Due to his depressed nature he's hard to read and it's hard to tell what he's really getting at when he talks.

Bio: He was born and raised in the city and works as a securtiy guard for hire. He comes from a middle class family and has no regrets about his life. He's been working under a corporation for the last few months and there have been some weird discussions going about (Being a security guard has it's perks, i.e. Eavesdropping). he keeps hearing the name Sephiroth and Cloud. There is one more thing, the mother Genova.

One day on the job there was a disturbance. The fifth floor of the building was being attacked. Kiel ran to the fifth floor to see that is was over run with monsters on the attack and a man with silver hair standing in the center "Brother Kadaj said to search the building " The silver haired man screamed to the monsters as they began to spread out. Kiel launched an attack and used the building security to drive them back. finally the Silver haired youth left and what was left of the monsters left with him. What was going on? And who was the one with the siver hair, his curiosty demanded to know. Now he spends his time searching and questioning the under ground for information. This was just the begining of a greater problem.

[size=1][color=#7D8593][B]Name-[/B] Demetrius Tridain
[B]Age-[/B] 37
[B]Gender-[/B] Male
[B]Appearance-[/B] [URL=http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6488/jacques3yr.jpg]Demetrius[/URL]
Standing at the medium height of six feet and weighing at 158 pounds, he doesn?t appear to be muscular but with a small build, albeit he tends to hide under his blue jacket. Without his jacket, he has a medium build which is defined with slight muscles on his body giving him strength, as well as agility. He moves with fluid movements, as if he were a petal dancing on water but at the same time hits with the strength of an ox.

[B]Weapons-[/B] Demetrius carries around what is shown as a regular rapier but upon looking closer, the blade?s scabbard turns out to be a metal sheathing that wraps around the blade, almost as if two blade exist. The metal sheathing can act as a shield or something to be thrown, at times it can just be used as a sword, but most of the time Demetrius keeps the sheath on, allowing it to have a blunt yet powerful sting when hitting his opponent.

[B]Materia-[/B] Unfortunately, Demetrius has no need for the three materia he possesses unless, he is in trouble or if it is dire need that a specific materia be used.
[i]Contain-[/i] This material can grant the user with powerful elemental spells such as Freeze, Break, Tornado, and Flare.

[i]Master Summon-[/i] A material that gives the wielder access to all summon monsters. With this material, the user can use any summon without any limits. Though this Materia is said to be strong, the user can only call one summon at a time but rarely do they have the chance to use all before it begins to wear them down. On a side note, Demetrius may have the ability to call any summon but he prefers to use Bahamut Zero, who is one of the strongest summon materia in Terra. It is the last of the three Bahamut incarnations and is known as Bahamut in space, though it has been rumored that a fourth Bahamut incarnation lies somewhere in Terra.

[i]White Materia- Holy[/i] A powerful material with unknown magic. It is said that the White Materia can save the planet but the effect is unknown and if used, it may wipe out the entire planet.

[B]Personality-[/B] Quiet and still, Demetrius is known for his solitary ways, disappearing without a word and reappearing once again in the most unusual yet needed of times. He has a wild tongue that spits wily comments, causing him trouble but also keeping him out of it as well, persuading anyone just with the words that flow from his mouth. Demetrius also has a sarcastic way of speaking with others, yet has the mild tendency to speak with knowledge. Though many have not met him, they?ve glanced his way for a few but would quickly return to their daily works, never to strike an eye at him once more unless he should speak to them first. It?s as if a mysterious aura surrounds him, making people afraid of him but at the same time, become curious of who he is.

Other than the curiosity that Demetrius strikes up, it is still unsure as to who he truly is. He shows himself as someone who?s traveled the world with the wisdom of a thousand elders and seen many tragedies but at the same time, someone who merely ?goes with the flow? and does what he wishes when he wishes. The only thing about Demetrius that is known, at the moment, is to destroy Kadaj before he destroys the world and nothing will stop him from his mission, even if it means sacrificing himself to keep the planet safe.

[B]Biography-[/B] Wanting to hide the past that haunted him, Demetrius decided to live in the town of Wutai, there he learned the grace of nature and the ways of the shadow, but he still yearned to return to the mountains in the Icicle Area. Throughout the years, he?s learned much from the small and isolated town, even began to dabble in the martial arts they practiced and yet for many years, he?s tried to escape the past that he left behind, only to find that not even living in a world of peace and tranquility could help him.

Even so, his heart was not fully mended by the disaster he had seen nor had the nightmares begin to die down, instead the nightmares increased in all of the five senses, as if he was standing there at that point. There was so much missing from his life for the only memories in his mind were the ones of the slaughter that Sephiroth had caused and the ones up until now, but coming to realization, Demetrius has found that it is not Sephiroth?s doing of destroying the planet but a being who has come from Sephiroth, a being with two brothers, a being who wishes for Geostigma, a being named... Kadaj.[/size][/color]

[size=1][B]Name:[/B] Narote Fethri

[B]Age:[/B] 27

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Appearance:[/B] [url=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=10&pos=1][link][/url]

[B]Weapons:[/B] Two kodachi (short katana). These weapons are dual wielded for the sake of fending off physical attacks while casting Materia. His weaponry, however, is specially crafted for the sake of conducting his Materia, and during rare occassions, magnifying it.

[B]Materia:[/B]
[i]- Reconciliation:[/i] The earth swells tremendously, and at the will of Narote, can morph into a variety of shapes. From holes, spikes and walls to minor earthquakes.

[i]- Chrono:[/i] Time slows down considerably around Narote, however, he remains untouched and can move freely. This gives him the illusion of teleportation or extreme speed.

[i]- Deo:[/i] A reflective barrier (repels and redirects projectiles, spells, and other magic).

Narote relies heavily upon the use of Materia in conjunction with his physical attacks.

[B]Personality:[/B] Narote is a complex personality to decypher, but is best described as an open man who enjoys his quiet moments alone. The majority of the time, he is approachable, trustworthy, and ready to hold a conversation or a great deal of alcohol, or both simultaneously. However, when he is in the mood to be quiet, he comes off as more of a loner, not wanting to talk or have contact with others for a period of time. The constant in his psyche is his strict code of morals by which he governs himself.

[B]Biography:[/B]
Narote Fethri. SOLDIER for seven years before the Nebelhiem incident. Before joining SOLDIER, he had lived a rather happy life, one full of normality and peace. Before joining SOLDIER, he did not know what a burden was. Before joining SOLDIER, he did not know pain.

Joining the Elite force changed his life ? for the better, such a topic is up for discussion. However, his brief contact with Cloud was relatively meaningless, and the only sliver of meaning he derived from his relationship was what true strength feels like, what true justice looks like, what true adversity and perseverance taste like.

After the Nebelhiem, Narote followed in Cloud?s footsteps, leaving SOLDIER. The rationale behind such a revolutionary movement being if SOLDIER cannot keep a true warrior such as Cloud, they should be immediately dissolved, and he would have nothing else to do with them.

?So where do I go from here??

?You fight for justice against Kadaj.?

And so it was to be.[/size]

[color=darkslategray][size=1][i]Instigating data profile 23802.....

[b]Name:[/b] Kadaj

[b]Age:[/b] Unknown, looks to be around early to mid twenties.

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3668/vlcsnap846081vq.png]Click.[/url] Many people have mistaken Kadaj for a woman, something that he likes to laugh at. Small and lithe, he weighs a mere 113 lbs, a featherweight compared to his brothers, Loz and Yazoo. His blue eyes are stained with green, and have the appearance of a snake's eyes. Small slits for pupils. This is the sign of Geostigma when it has taken root into a host. However, Kadaj is able to harness this and not let it get out of control. His silver-white hair is something that he has been mocked in public for, when trying to pass for a regular citizen. We should like to take the subject in for genetic testing on the JENOVA project.

[b]Weapon:[/b] Kadaj is a lover of the thrill of fighting. The double bladed katana is his weapon of choice. Basically, it is a normal sword, only with two well honed blades jutting from the hilt rather than one. This blade is much sharper than most. Evidence of this is that if you drop a single hair onto it, straightly vertical, it would slice it in half. Kadaj's moves are fluid, like quicksilver. He'll go from attack to parry to attack all in a seamless motion. He is widely regarded by those that have faught him-and survived-as the best swordsman across the land. This mysterious blade is highly wanted by Shinra.

[b]Materia:[/b]

Bahamut Sin: The most powerful Summon Materia on the planet of Terra, this summons Bahamut Sin until he is defeated. It will take more than 5 people to take down Bahamut Sin, as his skin is impenetrable by sword or gunshot. There is only one known way to defeat him, and that has only succeded once. We at Shinra hope to retreive this Summon Materia for testing and utilization in the field.

Subject also rumored to have Fire-All, Earth-All, Ice-All, Lightning-All, Final Attack-Revive, Master Magic- Absorb. On the elemental trees, Kadaj has reached complete mastery with them, able to use any and all elemental spells. His last attack after a possible death is Revive, able to bring himself back to life. Absorb forms a force field that absorbs all damage.

In short, Kadaj is a dangerous foe that is not to be trifled with. Approach with extreme caution and a large group. Caution rating: SS+

[b]Personality:[/b] Kadaj is a loud and obnoxious man when he wants to be. However, he has good reason to gloat his skills, being one of, if not, the most powerful. His sly remarks often rile up his enemy, leading them into foolish and rushed attacks. A smug exterior, inside, Kadaj is a lonely soul. He has been searching for a companion for too long, and that has lead to violence when people make fun of him. Inside, he has the mind of a child that has lost his mother, and yearns for Mother, which has lead to the possible danger and destruction of the whole world. Innocent and yet guilty, Kadaj is a strange, loveable, and yet hateable man.

[b]Biography:[/b] [i]Error in database. Unrecoverable.Terminate application?[/i] [/color][/size]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1][b]Name:[/b] Magara.

[b]Age:[/b] 21.

[b]Gender:[/b] Female.

[b]Appearance:[/b] Magara is fairly petite. At full height she is 5'0" and weights no more then 100 pounds. As a result, her stature is rather frail. However most attention is drawn away from this by her eyes. Large, dark eyes, that are an odd shade of brown. That at a glance appears to be two dark pools of black, which no light can escape. Magara skin is a pale tan like color. Her cheeks are a rosyl color. Hair black with thin streaks of grey, fairly long. Magara's hair is loosely held back by a large white bow. And light strands of hair fall forwards with her bangs lightly.

Below her right eye there are three small rubies.

Mush like the Turks, Magara wears a standard out fit consisting of black and white. Wearing a long, white, shirt that buttons down the front. The buttoning is often covered by the flowing frills that fall down from the collar. The sleeves however only reach as far down as her upper forearms. The cuffing pieces unbuttoned. Over this she wears an open black vest. Underneath is a sleek black tie.

Wearing a long grey sash around her waist. It flows over her sides end just above her ankles. Wearing a short scorch that only seems to reach one fourth down her thighs. The Lotus Rings of which she carries hangs from the side of her sash. Grey stockings with a single, black, wing like print going up her left leg. For foot wear, Magara wears very simple black ankle boots.

[b]Weapons:[/b] Two Lotus Rings.
[i] - A pair of ring shaped weapons. It is made of a strong steel but only the out side of the rings are bladed. The inner circular piece of these rings are painted black. And have a thin outer lining of white along the edges. These measure a full foot in circumference. However, these weapons are more for defense rather then attacking when held.[/i]

[b]Materia:[/b] Heal. Mystify. Barrier..

[i] - Esuna. Second level of the classification of Heal Material. Helping to heal an allies or opponents.[/i]
[i] - Reflect. The third level of the Barrier Materia. Reflect may weaken or reflect specific other Materias or attacks.[/i]
[i] - Berserk. The second level of Mystify Materia. Causing both confusion and short term insanity.[/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] Magara comes off slightly strict and military like in terms of personality. Having high standards for her self and those around her. Very collected with her emotions, compulsive, she becomes afraid, hesitant, and a bit of a coward when any failures occur.

But Magara easily bounces back and is quit cheerful afterwards. Becoming slightly hyper before returning to how she normally acts around others. Some couldn't tell that she does like watching out for others. At many points, she takes on a rather motherly like role.

[b]Biography:[/b] [i]"Travel the world. And listen to what others have to say, rumors are like puzzles. Only it's easier to find a rumor place then the puzzles pieces are."[/i]

Claming to have originated from the Icicle Area, the actual area is uncertain. It is unconfirmed if anything she speaks of is a lie or truth. Magara soon appeared at the age of eighteen in Midgar. After witnessing a small conversation, she immediately came to recognize the names that were spoken.

Aries name stood out the most a long with the various members of the group known as the Turks. Of whom she held high respect for. Becoming fascinated in rumors of the affairs of which they were involved with. However, the more Magara learnt of everything the groups had faced... She no longer became interested in Cloud's affairs. And slowly began to stir trouble within the towns she visited looking for more answers to her questions.

Soon, Magara sought out specific information. The events of Geostigma, Kadaj and his brothers, and the one referred to as Mother. Although with no intend to bring power or knowledge to anyone. She wishes to have her questions anwsered.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[b][size=1]Name: [/size][/b][size=1]Garrek Flynt

[b]Age: [/b]25

[b]Gender: [/b]Male

[b]Appearance: [/b]Garrek looks extremely professional, disguising his mercenary background. His hair is slightly shorter than shoulder-length, and hazel-brown. It hangs over his face in bangs, and the rest is spiked up. His face is slightly tanned, and his eyes are a shockingly bright blue. He has a little stubble on his chin, which is ever so slightly pointed.

His body is well-toned, but not hugely muscular, instead being of a sinewy muscle type which disguises his physical strength. His legs are fairly long, making him taller than average, and he stands around 6'8".

Garrek wears a simple black suit, similar to the Turks, but with a red tie instead of a black one. On his face are a pair of round, black mirrored shades, which he sometimes wears pushed up onto his forehead, but mostly he wears them on his nose, covering his eyes.

[b]Weapons: [/b]Twin pistols, holstered underneath his jacket, with sharp blades attached on the underside of the gun, which are mostly used for slashing rather than stabbing.

[b]Materia: [/b]
[i]Flare: [/i]Unleashes a powerful non-elemental blast upon a selected enemy.

[i]Barrier: [/i]An unusual use of the barrier spell, Garrek uses this power to create a barrier around his enemy, making it easy for him to capture and transport targets.

[i]Lightning: [/i]Garrek summons a bolt of lightning, which he can either fire from the sky, or blast outwards from his hands.

[b]Personality: [/b]Garrek is a professional, through and through. He doesn't let anything stand in the way of his mark, not another human being nor his emotion. He understands that to get a job done properly, he must leave everything at door and go in cold, no emotion. However, this attitude has leaked into every aspect of his life, and he rarely shows emotion to anybody.

[b]Bio: [/b]Garrek hasn't always been the way he is now. He used to be fun, and he had a lot of friends throughout the city of Midgar. Then, just before the Meteor crisis, he joined the Turks, the elite peacekeeping force of Midgar. The training drained ever single drop of emotion from him, and he soon joined up to the ranks of SOLDIER, trying to follow in the footsteps of Sephiroth, someone he admired greatly.

However, after the collision of Meteor, he deserted SOLDIER, for some reason, and disappeared fro six months. When he returned to the scene, he was a mercenary, devoted to making himself money. He would take any job, bounty hunting, assassination, anything he could lend his hand to. He had become the best in the business in the space of a few short months, and no-one knew how, or where he had been.

Now, after two years, he has been hired by a shady organisation to take out the one known as Kadaj, and stop anything occuring between him and the one known as Mother...

(Hope this is ok, Deucalion, PM me if I need to change anything)
[/size]

Hope I'm not to late.

Name: Kasumi

Appearance: [url]http://www.toysnjoys.com/wallscrolls/z269.jpg[/url]

Weapons: Twin Katanas. She also is ambidextrous and is trained to near mastery in the art of modified sword dancing as the original art was designed for use with Scimitars. The materia is linked in the left hand blade.

Materia: Added Effect(no exp)-Adds a status element to armor or weapon.

Poison(Master)- Bio1, Bio2, Bio3. Inflicts heavy poison damage and status with weapon when linked to Added Effect.

Personality: Kasumi is a shady character at best. The epidemy of anti-socialness She almost never speaks when spoken to unless she has something relevant to say. In battle she is almost the same. The members of her tribe called her the Nights Whisper. Because the only thing you hear before you die is the sound of her katana cutting the wind. Even around her friends she's a quiet figure, not one for deep conversations she speaks when it merits and it's those precious few words that count.

Biography: Though noone knows her true story because she doesn't share it I will add it just because it will help my chances of getting accepted. She was born and raised in a small hidden village beyond the city of ancients. some may even suspect that the residence of her tribe was descendant from the Ancients.

On the eve of her graduation from her sensei and her birthday she had a vision. A thin figure with silver hair and a kitana much like her own. The vision showed him slaying people by the troves. Waking up in a cold sweat she hunted down her sensei to tell him of the dream. Her sensei gave her the headband signifying her graduation from his tutelage and told her to seek out her dream only then will she be free from it. So the next day, despite the objection of her parents, Kasumi left home and headed toward the real of civilization looking for the object of her nightmares.

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Vince Tarrette

[B]Age:[/B] 25

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Reizou/Vince.jpg][Vince][/URL]
Silver haired and blue eyed, Vince is an odd sight. He stands at 6?3?? and is physically toned. His hair is spiked, though a patch of bangs falls over his right eye. His eyes are usually covered by a pair of square-rimmed, lightly tinted black shades. His skin is tanned, for he spends much of his spare time traveling.

He wouldn?t be considered muscular, weighing only 134 lbs. but his physical demeanor masks his true power. His thin body allows him to be exceptionally versatile and the combination of strength and speed allows his movements to be swift, precise, and mighty.

He wears a black, sleeveless trench coat with silver lining. Beneath the trench coat is a black sleeveless shirt and a pair of baggy, black pants. He wears black, fingerless gloves on both hands and has a silver dragon ring on both of his middle fingers. Around his neck is a crux gemmata, an crucifix with thirteen onyx gems embedded in it.

[B]Weapons:[/B]
[URL=http://www.thesteelsource.com/html/gledcid.htm][I]El Cid Swords-[/I][/URL] Two rapiers hand crafted by a skilled blacksmith eons ago. They are the only weapons Vince carries on him, and if they are rendered useless or out of his reach he will fight with his fists.

[B]Materia:[/B]
[I]Restore-[/I] Channeling the powers of lifestream, Vince is able to heal the wounds of himself or his ally. Does damage against enemies of darkness.

[I]Thunder-[/I] The air around Vince begins to crackle and he can either channel lightning into his blade and strike the enemy or send a concentrated bolt directly at them.

[I]Enemy skill-[/I] With thorough examination of an opponent?s attack, Vince can copy and use the skill as his own.

[B]Personality:[/B] Vince loves the thrill of battle. He enjoys fighting, but will not cause unnecessary damage and will not involve innocents in his fights. He had long ago promised to use his blade for the good of mankind, a promise he made shortly after leaving the Turks. He is a friendly person, and everyone gets along with him. He loves o travel and doesn?t really consider any place home. He is more or less a drifter, and only he knows why he continues to drift,

He is a selfless warrior in all aspects and often covers others from attacks, despite his condition. Though a noble quality, he often forgets to help himself in battle and leaves himself vulnerable to damage. When not in battle he spends his time in bars, usually with lots of people around him. He smokes every now and then, but isn?t addicted, and doesn?t actually like smoking. But he will do so every-once-and-a-while to honor the memory of his friend, Jod.

[B]Biography:[/B] Vince grew up in the city of Midgar from childhood. He grew up in the slums, Sector 5 to be exact. His childhood was actually a wonderful one and he grew into a fine young gentleman. At the age of 14, he had already decided what he wanted to do with his life. His parents frowned upon his ambition, but, loving their son and promising to stand behind him no matter what, accepted it.

He had heard stories often from the other kids of the group in the slums of warriors called the Turks who worked for Shin-Ra. Thought they carried out the dirty work for Shin-Ra, it seemed thrilling, and Vince was sure he would make it as one of them. He went off and proved himself worthy to be a member. He used a rod as his weapon for the longest, as he didn?t know how to wield a blade and he was repulsed by guns. He was eventually taught the art of swordplay by another member of the Turks, Jod. He became pals with Jod, and they did their jobs with pride. Until things got out of hand. Sent on a job to collect money for an unknown benefactor, Vince was introduced to the true nature of the Turks. A battle erupted when the target refused to pay, and Jod was shot in the crossfire. Vince and the other Turks managed to win the battle, but Jod died. Vince quit shortly after that.

His need for strength and Justice had not been quenched yet, so he joined Shi-Ra?s army, and eventually reached the rank of SOLDIER. He worked with SOLDIER legends such as Sephiroth and Zack, and he also worked with a young grunt named Cloud while he was there. He grew close to the three of them. When Sephiroth went mad, Vince couldn?t believe it. He began despising Shin-Ra and it?s antics. After Cloud left and Zack was killed he quit SOLDIER. He traveled as a rouge, picking up information about the whereabouts of his friends.

After Cloud defeated the thought to be dead Sephiroth, life grew normal. Vince continued to wander, when he found that the world hadn?t been completely fixed. In every town he went to, he found that the children were growing sick. He ran into a man named Vincent Valentine and he informed him about what the condition, Geostigma, was. He was also informed about the three silver haired youths resembling Sephiroth. He knew what his calling was then, to Kadaj and his allies.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Kochou Hane.

[B]Age:[/B] 22.

[B]Gender:[/B] Male.

[B]Appearance:[/B] [url]http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=12&pos=9[/url]

[B]Weapons:[/B] Shotgun; with a single sword strapped to his back.

[B]Materia: [/B]
Fire - Offensive magic.
Cure - Healing magic.
Ifrit - Summon magic.

[B]Personality:[/B] Kochou may look like a fiery tempered inexperienced youth, but when it comes down to it Kochou hates to fight, and prefers the work of healing. But when it comes down to it, being in offence is the best defence, and he?ll use his fire magic to protect those around him. Even if that means summoning Ifrit to his aid.

Kochou would stick his neck out for anyone, even a complete stranger, he?s grown to learn how to protect himself and knows that others around him might need his help, and is ready to take on any fight necessary for the well being of others.

[B]Biography:[/B] Kochou was mainly brought up in the area of Junon, but was evacuated to Midgar when the attack of the Weapons started, which didn?t help his situation when one of the Weapons attacked Midgar. But for several years of Kochou?s life he was brought up in the slums of Junon, and during the move to Midgar, he lost many of his friends and items that meant a lot to him.

In Midgar Kochou learned the ways of the sword when he joined a gang rebelling against Shin-Ra, he can?t remember the name of the group, but back in the day, it was them that taught him nearly everything he knows now, and he knows that Shin-Ra can?t get their hands on Kadaj or any of his Materia, so he knows he should be the one to destroy Kadaj and either take the Materia for himself, or destroy them all.

Kochou was around when the life force forced back the Meteor, he was around when Sephiroth nearly destroyed the world, and he was around when Cloud and his allies saved the world. And he?s still here, infected with Geostigma and Mako when Shin-Ra were attempting to make everyone an ?elite? SOLDIER to fight off what the world had to throw at them.

And now Kochou, living in the town of Nibelheim, away from the main city life, and ready to hunt down Kadaj. Kochou went through it all, and he?s still here to go through the coming of Christianity.[/SIZE]

• 7 months later...
Name:Cloud Strife

Appearance:[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1[/url] Usually has a black Cloak with the symbol of a lion on it. The Sleeve on his left arm covers the geostigma. Black, Baggy leather pants and a black tank top. Wears black sunglasses and hardly ever takes the off. Needs to wear Leather gloves.

Weapons:Ultima Weapon- Has the power to heal allies and place a proctive barrier around up to 4 Friends.

Materia:Knights of the Round- 13 Knights attack with a non stop barage. Alexander attaks last and has the highest critical hit ratio
only needs one materia as he doesnt rely on materia( only limit breaks)
Personality:Cloud usually stays to him self since the geostigma took place back in Nibelheim. He doesn't talk to his family, and almost always finds a way to contact his friends. He is most eager to help in danger and protacts the weak. A hero among heros.

Biography:Thinks Kadaj is powerful but lacks the heart and full potential of a true warrior (Advent Children) Since Sephiroth and cloud fought in the Crater, destroying sephiroth, the lifestream saved the planet erasing sin and all of that. The Geostigma took over the minds and bodies of the people of the world.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange] This thread was last posted in in September of[B] last year.[/B]Please check the dates before posting in a thread. We do not need zombie threads arising to terrorizes the boards. Zombies. No. :shifty:

Please stick with the threads on the first page of the Inn. Thank you.

[B]Thread Locked[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]