Shy Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]If you could change one thing that you have done in your life, take back one thing you said, something that made you lose a friend, one thing that changed your life forever... what would it be? I will post my answer later, I have a feeling this will lead to some intresting conversations...[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 I have a feeling the old 831 will keep coming up here :freak: 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning
Transtic Nerve Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]I have a feeling the old 831 will keep coming up here :freak: 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning [/B][/QUOTE] I dunno what that means... so yeah... Anyway, one thing I'd change that I did.... I would have come out to everyone when I was a hell of alot younger.... I almost hate myself for being so stubborn and afraid to tell people who I really was.
Lotus Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [color=purple] If I could change one thing, I wish that I'm wouldn't talk a lot when I was young [/color][/size]
Shy Posted November 29, 2001 Author Posted November 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B][color=purple] If I could change one thing, I wish that I'm wouldn't talk a lot when I was young [/color][/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Why Lotus? Why do you wish that? That sounds like an odd thing to want to change...[/SIZE]
Treble Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 If i can change one thing in my life time it will be a girl i liked alot.I should have ask her out whether the answer be a yes or a no.Oh wells that was the past,I can get on with my life.:)
Guest Zeh Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 Ahhh! Welcome back Treble! One thing.... There is one thing i wish i really could change... buti'm not about to post it here.... ho-hum....
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 i wish...that i'd never gotten high... wait, what am i saying??? but, alas, 'tis true...
mornigndew Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [color=blue] Gender (joking only):laugh: [/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 Hmmmm........... Come to think about it, I don't want to alter my history. I just want to leave right as it is.
Sui Generis Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]I have a feeling the old 831 will keep coming up here :freak: 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning [/B][/QUOTE] Ah...the painful, yet joyfull phrase...I love you...:love: Anywayz...Mine would have been to spend more time with my best friend...I thought he was mad at me...and I didn't talk to him for 2 months...well he moved to London 5 months ago...and I just found out a couple weeks ago that he wasn't mad at me....I doubt I will ever see him again....I just don't want the last memory of me/him being of anger....
PiroMunkie Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [SIZE=1]I wouldn't change anything, I'm happy with myself right now. The only thing I wish I could do is do more, but that can happen easily I just neglect to do so, but ya, I wouldn't change what I've become for anything :freak:[/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [color=crimson]When i argued with my best friend... before.. he ... commited suicide... i would... change that...[/color]
Biida Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 What would I change? Umm... Something... But... I don't wanna say... So... HAH! :p
Posthumous Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 my height when i was 10(6''0') well my dad is 7'4''.now im 6'7''.do u think thats too tall for me?
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]my height when i was 10(6''0') well my dad is 7'4''.now im 6'7''.do u think thats too tall for me? [/B][/QUOTE] nah, don't worry about it. Mztik_Gohan, everyone is created in their own way, just as you were meant to be. don't ever be ashamed of who you are. i mean, i have seen "weird" compared to normal people, but i'm proud of it b/c i'm not normal... which, now, is the way i want it... i wouldn't want to be normal... it makes me unique... who would want to be like everybody else?
Lotus Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Why Lotus? Why do you wish that? That sounds like an odd thing to want to change...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=purple][size=1]I used to talk a lot when I was young, and that cause me a lot of trouble, and make me became of who I am today. [/color][/size]
Fall Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 I wish I could take back a bet that made me loose my best friend............*sigh* ...............
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Wow. . just one thing? There are soooo many. My biggest one. . Hmm. . I wish I wasn't so much of a loser. . *sigh* [/SIZE][/COLOR]
BabyGirl Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]my height when i was 10(6''0') well my dad is 7'4''.now im 6'7''.do u think thats too tall for me? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Holy poo! That's awesome...I love tall people :D I'm tall as well...but not...[i]really[/i] tall. Just tall enough to be taller than guys who are older than me...and I'm talking like 18 and 19 in age...heh... Anyway, if I could change one thing it would be the fact that I used to be sorta shy, and I would complain all the time, and take everything really personally. I don't know how I changed it, I think it came from a Leadership camp that I went to three summers ago that gave me this huge self discovery thing, blah blah blah, yes...that would be it :)[/color]
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 I would change....um.....erm.....whats the word.....um....erm.... oh yeah, never knowing what to say :confused: :nervous: :worried:
coolkam007 Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 .. i wish i was more active and did more with my gf.. wait.. i can still change that ^^;; .. and i will! :)
mornigndew Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [color=blue]Shyguy, what do you want to change? [/color]
Sara Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [FONT=century gothic]If I could change only one thing? I would have kept in touch with my buddy with leukemia. Somehow not knowing where he is is worse than if I just knew he had died....[/FONT]
Shy Posted December 1, 2001 Author Posted December 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][color=blue]Shyguy, what do you want to change? [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1] Well I wish I hadn't had been so mean to my former best friend before he moved out of town. i was hanging out with a crowd of friends that he didn't really get along with and I would do things with them sometimes instead of hanging out with him. We were already drifting apart as friends and I felt that it was my fault that we stopped being so close. I felt really guilty about it after he moved because I knew I had taken him for granted. I still keep in touch with him through e-mail, but it isn't like it was in the past when I could just walk across the street to see him. I miss him...[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now