OtakuBoards

Oh my! [M-LVS]

Lilt

[b][size=2][color=#ff0000][center][b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=royalblue]Oh My![/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]

[center][b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]Caution! Contains language, strong violence, graphic sex scenes, adult language, nudity and crude humor.[/size][/font][/b][/center]
[center][/center]
[center][/center]
[center][/center]
[center][/center]

[center][/color][/size][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Just another boring day at Itsumi High. Or so Ishikawa Tomoe thought. She would later find out that it would end up being far from anything 'normal'.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]"Hi, Yota. Hi, Ito." Tomoe waved to the two girls. She just recently met Yoto, and they were already on a first name basis. Ito was one of her best friends, until recently...Tomoe still remembers the day.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue][i]"But-but why?" Tomoe asked, with tears in her eyes. She and Ito were best friends. In fact, they had grown up together. But somehow, she expected this to happen.[/i][/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue][i]"It's too complicated. I just want you to, okay? From now on, don't call me Yoshimi anymore. Call me by my last name, Ito."[/i][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]That was about a year ago, but it seemed a lot longer than that to Tomoe. If there had never been that conflict she and Yoshimi might have developed a more intimate relationship. But she had two other people to think of now. Kasanagi Keiko, one of the more handsome boys in her grade and Mori Kirari, a girl who liked to fool around with Tomoe. She liked to have fun with Kirari, but her relationship with Keiko seemed like it was going to start getting a bit serious.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Tomoe sighed. She already had a lot on her mind, but what she didn't know, was that she was a direct descendant of the leader of a band of female ninja warriors. Or that her fourteenth birthday happened to be the exact date when the ninja warriors came together. Today, and perhaps the rest of her life, was going to be far from normal...[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Hey, everyone. If you're reading this, then you're probably ready to join already. ^..^[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]I'll be playing as Ishikawa Tomoe. Kasanagi Keiko, Mori Kirari, and Ito Yoshimi are reserved as well. Feel free to play as another of Tomoe's friends. I'll put up an underground thread soon. If you've watched Ranma, Love Hina, or any other action/romantic/comedy like that, then you'll be perfect for this RP. At times it'll be serious, but for the most part, just have fun. Well, onto the sign up sheet.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Name: (Last name first.)[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Age: (14 years old, unless you're not planning on being in Tomoe's class.)[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Gender: (If you're female, then you'll have the option below.)[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Ninja Warrior Ancestor: (Girls only. Sorrry, guys. I'll try to come up with something for you soon. ^^; Put the name and picture of your Ninja Warrior Ancestor here, if you have one.)[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Description: (Pictures are fine, if you have one.)[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Background: (Whatever you want to put about your character's personality and background. This is completely optional, but it can help develop your character if you do choose to fill it out.)[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[center][size=2][font=Comic Sans MS][color=deepskyblue]Well, I'll have my sign up posted later. Thanks for reading everyone. ^..^[/color][/font][/center]
[/b][/size]

Name: Namiko Mailynn
Ninja Warrior Ancestor::[URL=http://www.dragonbbs.com/members/1967/ninja_girl.jpg]Layla.[/URL]She looks like this but with long hair.
Description: [URL=http://66.111.49.71/wallpapers/azumangadaioh/azumangadaioh_2_800.jpg]Mialynn[/URL]
Background: Mailynn has an awkward obcession with cats, wich she's never afraid to express. She has an out going personality with a short temper.

Mailynn can deceive anyone with her looks or personality, so she hardly ever gets in trouble evan though she's the class clown. (Her ancestor is the same way)

Mailynn parents died when she was five, so she became an orphane and ended up getting adopted by a rich veteranarian. As Mailynn got older she tried to find out about her families past, but had no success.

Mailynn isn't really a friend of Tomoe's, she's just an acuantance. But she'll probably become friends with her later.

Ki: Dark lightning. She can change her Ki to the form of a [URL=http://static.zoovy.com/img/mountaincrafts/W180-H180-Bcccccc/msw9.jpg]Saw blade [click][/URL].
Weapons: See pic, and her Ki is a weapon as well.

I've never done an Rp like this so I'm willing to give it a shot

Name: Ibuki Shun

Description: Below

Background: Shun was born in a lower class family. So all he really has going for him is his personality which needs some work. He's not a bad guy, he just's has a hard time adjusting. He recently moved to a new school and is having a hard time coping with his new surroundings. He's pretty happy though since he happens to be in a class with quite a few lovly young ladies.

He lives with his cousin and he feels kinda bad for muching off her. they both used to live with his Aunt and Uncle, but they were less then nurturing. They were neglected quiet a bit. Even when he was very young he was fored to look out for himself, since his cousin couldn't always be there for him. One day his cousin had a huge falling out with her parents and she took Shun and herself away from that house.They live on there own and she works and insists he go to school so he can get a good job and support both of them.

To spite his harsh up bringing, he is very optimistic, even if he is a little shy. Lately he gets the feeling that there are more to the girls in his class then meets the eye and he want to know what.

He has a facination with the martial arts and is on the Kendo and Karate teams at school and loves to practice and sparr.

occ: PM me for questions or changes.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]The sign ups look good so far. Thanks for joining. ^^[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff]I'll have my sign up posted soon. For now, take a look at the underground thread that I posted for this RP.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue][url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=683911#post683911"]Oh My! Underground[/url][/color][/size][/font]

groovy

Name: Saio Uzu

Description: Stark white, with milky white hair down to his ankles. Usually wears black clothes, unless he's in his uniform. He also wears glasses.

Background: Saio was a normal child, untill his freinds got killed in a freak car accident. Then he became a deviant, using all his knowledge to jack information. being real smart, he's cast side by most.

action/romantic/comedy= fun time! This is going to be a hit

name: Lee Matsuo

gendar: male

Description: [URL=http://ps2media.ign.com/media/reviews/image/orphen/orphen.jpg]Lee[/URL]

Background: Lee can be laid back and can instantly turn serious. His mother and father work hard to help the family so he doesn't really see them until late at night. He challenges himself to become the best athlete around. He wakes up early in the moring to run 5 miles a day and runs 5 miles at night. When he is not at school, He is working his body to the limit. He not the world's smartest person, but he isn't stupid ether. He is very popular for the number of sports he does at school. He has many friends.

Name: Genken Makai

Description: [URL=http://avatares.blig.ig.com.br/imagens/amano_1.jpg]Makai[/URL]

Background: Makai was born a lower-middle class kid. It is only him and his mom. Makai has been in the area all his life. He is a friendly kid, but also likes to hang out with some of the gangs and the back-alley life.

There are many rumors about him, some saying he fights for money, some saying he does drugs, some saying he drinks everyday before coming to school, some say he is a pimp of a few hoes - anything negative, there's a rumor for him.

Makai is a A-B student and does well in school. He isn't on many of the school activities, but does show up to some games and such. He is friendly, but when he is angry, everyone knows it.

[COLOR=Plum][FONT=Comic Sans MS](( haven't RP in so long, tell me if i'm doing ok ? ^^))

Name: Shiozu Hitomi
Ninja Warrior Ancestor: Mimirue Shiozu a short ninja. People were fooled by her cute innocent looks and short hieght. She was a weopon master fav weopon was the shuriken. She is looks exactly like Hitomi hieght and all. The only diffrence was she keepther hair in a bun away her face. Last thing you want to do is is die on a mission because of your hair.
Description:Hitomi is short about 4'11. She has black neck length hair. She is very lightweight almost light as a feather.
Background:
Hitomi is very humble. She would smile at anyone and doesn't really care what people think of her. She is proud of her height and lightweight-ness. Her father is a senior partner in his law firm and works late nights. Her mother is a doctor and is always on call. So Hitomi mostly does everything for herself, it's just a no big deal.

Hitomi is likes to express her feelings alot anger, sadness, and mostly happiness. She likes being happy most of the time to keep her friends not worried. She always likes a good laugh, laughter cures the ones that are hurting inside right? [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Name: Ishikawa Tomoe[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Age: 14[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Gender: Female[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Ninja Warrior Ancestor: [url="http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/threesummers/leiko2.jpg"]Leiko the bad tempered.[/url] (She's the one with grey hair. Censored nudity)[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff]Ki: Fire[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=#00bfff]Weapon: Staff[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Description: [url="http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/threesummers/tomoe2.jpg"]Tomoe[/url] (Censored nudity)[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[left][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Background: I'm going to mention and develop this once I start the RP.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#00bfff]Okay, everyone. Besides a couple of reserved spots, the sign ups are closed. I'll try to start this as soon as possible. ^^[/color][/font][/left]

[left][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#00bfff][b]EDIT: It's up! [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=684995#post684995"]Oh My![/url][/b][/color][/font][/left]

[b]Name:[/b] Mori Kirari
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Ninja Warrior Ancestor:[/b] Mori Inanna - [url=http://www.psycko-manga.de/gallery/babe/3-7.htm]Picture[/url]
[b]Description:[/b] [url=http://www.psycko-manga.de/gallery/babe/9-6.htm]Kirari[/url]
[b]Background:[/b] Kirari-san tends to flow away form people, different, but in a good way. She always leaves a trail of adolescent boys in her wake, and with never a backward glance. None of them interest her, and if they did, she wouldn't choose them unless she loved them. Hardcore and sweet to the bone is Kirari, although her sudden ruthless temper and sharp wit have earned her the nickname Quicksilver.