Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think were I ever to date an anime character it would be Madlax. She's hot and she can take care of herself, and I respect that in a girl. I don't lke feeling like I have to look out for them. She is obviously very into romanticism, which also appeals to me, even if she has some past issues to deal with. I mean who amongst us dosen't have some issues from our childhood to deal with. anyway, I think of all anime characters, she'd be the only one I would even consider.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Kakashi. though he's a bit too old for me..
but age doesnt matter in the difference of love.
he's attractive, protective, strong-willed, funny, and quiet.
Guest Blood Shadow
Posted
My anime boyfriend would definately be Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho (if I could get him to even talk to me) I just always seem to go for the cold hearted or mean guys for some odd reason :animeswea
Guest ANIMEWINGS
Posted
[COLOR=Purple]undefined[/COLOR] i would have to pick inuyasha or kusunagi from blue seed i cant chose because they are both the same and i love them soo much :catgirl: :animeblus . i fell in love with them by watching the anime shows.
Posted
I'd have to say Sai, not hikaru no go's Sai or gundam seed's Sai, but naruto's. He's a new guy on the bloke who just showed up in vol. 32 Chapter 281/283. He is so HOT and has a cool fashion since. He also has the loner, bad past thing going on so he a mystery. :animenose
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DF202][FONT=Century Gothic]If it was for a new guy I'll say Haku from Naruto. Even though he sticks to his master like glue and will never date me. ( Have a thing with guys that wear green or black nail polish) -sigh- Other people would be:

L (from deathnote): He really cunning and love the way he thinks. His sloppy, unorganize, and a sugar holic (have no idea why he doesn't have diabetes) He really smart. I have to love that

Ichigo (Bleach): He is a bit of a mean. His attiude is not the best but his good at heart. He cares deeply for his friends and his siblings.

Train Heartnet (from Black Cat) He such a beautiful gunmen.He super fast and would be a perfect protecter for his girl ^_~ [/FONT] [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='NinjaJedi007']I'd want to go out with Mizuho from Please Teacher pretty badly. She is amazing and being with her would be great.[/quote]
I would date Kagome and the girl from full metal alchemist....i am not sure if here name is ren ren or something and the girls on NinjaJedi007 signature :tasty:
Guest Doomberg
Posted
It would probly be a tie for me one girl would be Aysha clan clan from outlaw star.And my other would defenetly be Haraku from FLCL.Basicly these girls because of there out of control attitudes ,for some reason I think thats really hot.Ohh and yes I am a boy ;)
Posted
I don't know, its the hardest decision its a cartoon for g's sake but if they would come to reality which I doubt I would date Yuki Sohma from Furuba.
Posted
Hmm...For me my choices are definately:

ANIME:

1.) Vash the Stampede from Trigun. God I love him.
2.) Edward Elric - FMA
3.) Kiba - Wolf's Rain.

MANGA:

1.) Kazuma Ikeda - Kare Kano no Jijou
2.) Rei Kashino - Mars
Posted
Well, I do think that Princess Ai is extremely hot, so I suppose her. As for a guy, Yusuke from YuYu Hakusho is very enticing. I also find Kurama to be rather attractive as well. Maybe a polyamorous relationship between me and those three...yeeeeeaaaah. :animesmil
Guest nekusagi
Posted
James from Pokemon... Yay for bishie.
Bashou's pretty good too, but what 4Kids did to him in the Legend of Thunder dub basically caused me to lose most of my attraction to him.
Guest wiccan girl
Posted
i am a girl and i think the best anime boy to go out with would be inuyasha he is so hot and he is a bad boy :animesmil he is all a girl would ever need
Guest inulover12
Posted
wow, this is hard. i'd have to say either Inuyasha or Sesshomaru. i can't really choose that easily.

*thinking, HARD!*

hmm..

*still thinking*

if it came down to it though, i'd have to choose Inuyasha
Guest Heero yuy
Posted
...I would go out with every anime girl out there...
...No, had to be either, Asuka Langley, Rei Ayanami, or/and Misato Katsuagri...

...And if I had to date a guy, I'm comfortable with my sexuality...

I would go out with um, ah...I don't know...
Guest chobitslover90
Posted
in a long term relationship i would like to be with chi from chobits beacause i think it would be interesting to teach a cute little girl but just for a fling i would go out with ukyo from ranma 1/2 cuz shes hot and she can cook (and shes a freak rhhaaaarrrrh :catgirl: )
Guest xxtohruxchanxx
Posted
;) kyo-kun from fruits basket
omgomgomg! hes so kawaiii! my type! ^___^ :D
Posted
i would like to go out with kiba from wolf's rain because he is nice to the people he loves and loyal,or Ed from fullmetal alchemist because he is hot and very playful, or dark from DNAngel because he can be pretty romantic and funny ^.^ they are all hot !!hehe
Guest inuyasha29
Posted
Hmm.... that's a tough one. there's so many to choose from. I think i 'll go with.....kagome from inuyasha. Yeah she's perfect!
Posted
[quote name='inuyasha29']Hmm.... that's a tough one. there's so many to choose from. I think i 'll go with.....kagome from inuyasha. Yeah she's perfect![/quote]

Well anyone who watches and likes Inuyasha would say kagome... heck even I did, but to my prevous post I think I'll add Sango frome Inu. as well. :p
Posted
Hiro from Gravitation... what can I say? He's mature, smart, funny, sincere, not to mention he's smokin'... and in a band! I can be a groupie AND his lover! Hahaha! Maybe I'll cheat on him with Ryuichi... probably not the best boyfriend ever but he's freaking adorable and probably great for a one-night stand. Hehee.
Guest sneekygrl68
Posted
Ayeka is cool but tsunami is cooler!I think tenchi is hot!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...