Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If you were stranded on a deserted island....


Recommended Posts

Posted
hmmm, i would say jaken, hes such a whiney little guy, but he would worship the ground i walked on as long as he could get fluffy out of his mind. or gluttony cause he would eat every thing,
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest marajade
Posted
KIKYO (from inuyasha) UGH IT'S THE UNDEAD CLAY POT *****
Guest demon,girl
Posted
where did you get your signature? :animesmil
Posted
I would rather die than being stranded on an island with Kikyo from Inuyasha, she is so down and two people on the islands that are depressive are not a good match and besides I hate her.
Posted
I would hate to be trapped with Straight Cougar from S-cry-ED. I know alot of people like him, but that rammbling would drive me up the damn wall. Just being trapped with him anywhere would be hell, let alone a desert island.
Posted
My least favourate would be any "enigmatic character". In every conversation the responce would either be nonexistant (e.g Rei Ayanam, [I]Evangelion[/I]) or some cryptic/pointless riddle (e.g. Quon, [I]Rahxephon[/I]).

[B]Example[/B]

ME: we need to find shelter. Any suggestions?
REI:....
QUON: Consuming darkness...Bitterly cold...

That sourt of thing would drive me insane.
Posted
Probably most definatly with me it would be Miroku from Inu-Yasha! Such a PERVERT! I would HATE to be left on an island with HIM!!! He disgusts me. *smiles*
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Any of the characters from Mew Mew Power or whatever they called that awful adaptation of Tokyo Mew Mew. Every single one of the characters on that show makes me want to hurt myself.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Desserted island along with a anime character i hate? It has to be the bad attitude people. I would hate to be with Sauske (Naruto), Naraku (Inuyasha) and maybe Dokuro-chan (From Dokuro-chan)
Sasuke i had to kill in the first day do to how smug he is (I'm thinking of early Sauske). Naraku I get annoying because he be bossy us around not lifting a finger. Then Dokuro-chan is nice and all but HYPER!! She will annoy me with her cutness and hyper-ness. She hit me with her bat spiked thing all that time and sing that annoying song to revive me "Piru Piru Piru Pi Pi!" [/SIZE]
Posted
Probably Miroku from Inuyasha. The dude is such a leech. >.<''

Oh here's a good one. Incognito of the Hellsing anime. Oh wow, I shiver at the thought of his sadistic rituals and habits. His naked appearance does improve the situation. *cries*
Guest marajade
Posted
i'd hate to be stuck with asuka from neon genesis evangelion her voice is annoying
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Uhhh... I guess I'd have Faust-kun from Shaman King with me 'cause he's awesome. :animesmil Or maybe Watanuki-kun from XXX-Holic 'cause he can cook.
And even through I deeply despise her in InuYasha, perhaps Kagome 'cause if I actually knew her, we'd probably get along real well. Isn't that odd?[/COLOR] :animeswea
Posted
Nabiki from ranma 1/2 beacause in 5 days we would be making tremendous profit off the new island resort. I would also bring along a persacom from chobits so i could call some people for help wtih the labor crew and and good travel routes.
Posted
[QUOTE=][/QUOTE]
If I was stranded on a island with no chance of rescue,I think I would bring Mint from Galaxy Angel because Mint has the "Lost Technolligy" to communicate with the others!
So would that count with a chance of rescue?!
Posted
i'd bring the entire young female cast from Love Hina...

what i'd do... maybe have a picnic...or something like that...
Posted
[color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy] Do you have to just use anime characters? Or can Manwa and manga characters work too?

I'd want Kiley from Peach Girl on my island. Okay so he'd get annoying after a bit and I'd most likely vote him off sometimes. But he's funny and cute most of the time, so he can stay and we can pass the time.

Mizuno Ami from SailorMoon. She's a friggin' genius. If anyone could get us off an island it'd be her.

Ryoga from Ranma 1/2 would be good too. And if he really pissed me off I'd throw cold water on him and have him for dinner. (For those who don't know Ryoga turns into a pig when dowsed with cold water....)

Not from an anime because it doesn't come from Japan, but the whole magical girl thing is there. Riven from Winx Club. Just because he's very interesting.
[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...