ChibiHorsewoman Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 [color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]It's very easy. Chibi is a diminuative term in Japanese for short or small. Horsewoman is a woman who excells or participates in equestrian activities. I am a short young woman who rides horses. So there you have it: Chibi Horsewoman. Although I don't have a banner or avatar for it right now. Chibi Horsewoman is also my Yahoo handle, my pen name on fanfiction dot net and what my photo bucket site is registered under. But off and on I'm getting tired of it. Although it has been pointed out that it's perfect for some project. And I appologize for my post quality right now. But does anyone have an idea for a new screen name?[/color][/font]
NekoSama101 Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 mine is supposed to mean "cat mistress" in japanease. i got the nickname neko at school because i'm so obbsessed with cats and japan. several of my friends call me neko sama.
wonderkid Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 [quote name='NekoSama101']mine is supposed to mean "cat mistress" in japanease. i got the nickname neko at school because i'm so obbsessed with cats and japan. several of my friends call me neko sama.[/quote] Kind of interesting how I got my username it comes from one of my old fishing buddies because he always used to say I wonder what you're gonna catch next and cents I was the only kid on the dock. So they put the two together and thus I became wanderkid because they always wonder what I'm going to catch nextAnd I'm one of the only kids that fish is our regular basis on my local pier.
Snowcat Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 [B]I got my name from my nickname gotta love the cold[/B]
safetyjedigirl Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 i use this user name for all my user names. I got my user name by adding girl to my dads name that he made up, he's a safety manager and he likes star wars. :animesmil
Guest Little_Rena Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 Well I got mine from .hack//Legend of the Twlilight... Call it an obsession with the charector, but its not <_< So ha! <_<
irish vampire Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 im irish and very vampiric hehe easy one to pick really :catgirl:
Raiha Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]My username ages ago was Raiha, and before that it was Setsuna, but I figured when I became legal, it was time for a change. So Raiha became Neuvoxraiha. Neuvox: old French for "New" and Raiha meaning "Thunder Child." Go figure.[/COLOR]
Perfection Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 [SIZE=1][b]Perfection[/b]. No I am not implying that I'm perfect. But being perfect is not something possible to accomplish. So I am simply saying that I'm not very easy to deal with...I'm like Marmite, you either love me or hate me. No I shall not be changing my name to [b]Marmite[/b]... [i]P.S. It also sounds pretty-full[/i][/SIZE]
[Sound_Nin] Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 I think at the time I was looking for something different and unique, but kind of tough sounding, y'know? Like I had this really cool thing going on? Oh, and I was under the influence of mind-altering substances. :animesmil And I had this hang-up with scorpions, I drew them, I wrote the word "scorpion!!!" on napkins, on my clothes, my hats... my socks...(don't ask).
Slade Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 Ive always had slade, going on 14 years now :animesigh I think I first heard it on teknoman the english dub of tekkaman blade slade was d-boy. For me Slade was a strong name, and it wasnt too long or short. It didnt sound like a name of a person nor something I just came up with out of nowhere. Its more like a representation of my alter ego or persona I guess.....when ever I watch anime or role play anime I use slade as my character.....slade is my anime self. :animesmil
Soliel Posted March 20, 2006 Posted March 20, 2006 [color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]My current user name is the French word for Sun. It's pretty much going off of the sun theme I had with my last user name "Solar Princess". The idea for that one came from a Sailor Moon fan fic I wrote a [i]long[/i] time ago. ...uh, that's pretty much it :animeswea [/font][/color]
Cora Jane 2 Posted March 21, 2006 Posted March 21, 2006 [font=garmond][color=navy][size=2]I came up with me name from an old nickname and pseudonym I use when I write. I used to sign most things as CJ. And that is where this name comes from. I was Cora Jane in all my short stories, and when I would sign my poetry I used Cora Jane. I also liked how it looked when I signed it. However, I still love the name Cora. So it works for me.[/font][/color][/size]
Hanabishi Recca Posted March 21, 2006 Posted March 21, 2006 I got mine from a manga (Flame of Recca) I think it means something like Fire master (I forgot).
Guest Xeno88 Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 I made my name from one of the main people in my fanfic. I really got into the storyline and everything about it.
Dooxy Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 I was playing Socom Fireteam Bravo online and i just needed a username no one had so I made a name up lmao. So I used it here too. xD
sanzy Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 sanzy- of course it came from saiyuki's genjo sanzo.. actually my friend gave me this name, i'm always talking about sanzo-kun. so, she started calling me sanzy.. ^__^; ahehe
ladycathren Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 :catgirl: [COLOR=DarkRed]I came up with the name ladycathren because 2 of my friends have that name and i wanted to spell it differently. I like the way its spelled this way. I also love the name Lady. Its very mysterious. You never know when its going to show up. bye.:shifty: Lady
kingN Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 I made it up cuz there are some games i'll play with my friends and i'll always win so i started calling myslef kingN just to get them madder. oh and the N is for my middle name and N is also my fav letter. (...never know someone could have a fav letter...)
Guest Stafal-chan Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 haha actually my name i already had lingering around i just decided to use it for the OB. okay in middle school when those slam book things were real big. me and my 2 best friends started one for just the 3 of us...^_^ haha and we've used many notebooks for a so called 'Slam Book' ever since...though we dun call it that...it's just the Book it's basically like notes between the 3 of us although i like drawin comics in there that i think up ^_^. but anyway so we decided to use code names so it wouldn't matter if it got stolen. my name was Sir Trip and Fall Alot...b/c i'm one of the biggest klutz's u'll ever meet ^_^....haha i hit my head on almost everything and i walk into doors walls and if there is one around poles on a daily bases and i usually trip over my own fet haha^_^ so after a while we abbreviated it to Stafal...it's all the letters...then i just added -chan for the OB b/c i wanted to ^_^ haha
Anakoni Stark Posted March 29, 2006 Posted March 29, 2006 my name came from me, basically.... i took my first name and i got my "last name" from my commrades, they say i lose my temper easy and that's the only way to discribe my anger in the nicest and simpliest way possible. thank you for your time.
lixian Posted March 31, 2006 Posted March 31, 2006 my name... Well, it's my first name! :D I use it because i think of it as my real name, but everyone calls me by my occidental name because they cannot spell my chinese name. :(
Guest Goji-Ro Posted April 2, 2006 Posted April 2, 2006 I don't have a cool story behind my name, and I don't know what it might mean, but I did get it from a really cool PS2 game called Samurai Western. The main charactor's name is Gojiro. So I decided on that. The reason why Ro is separated is because thats the nick name my friend gave me. :D : If your wondering why you haven't seen me on here befor. It's because I'm new the to OtakuBoards.....So uh, hey everyone. :animeshy:
daredevilsdad Posted April 2, 2006 Posted April 2, 2006 the way i got my name was i had just watched daredevil on dvd and then came up with a way to make it unique i become his dad
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now