lone wolf rider Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 i would like to be a wolf or dog demon ^.^ hehe ,just tell me what kind of animal or demon would you want to be i have just been wandering what other people would like to be :catgirl:
Guest kuroinuyoukai Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [quote name='lone wolf rider']i would like to be a wolf or dog demon ^.^ hehe ,just tell me what kind of animal or demon would you want to be i have just been wandering what other people would like to be :catgirl:[/quote] Of course I want to be a dog demon(hence my name). I guess because my favorite character, Sesshomaru is a dog demon. I think it would be neat to transform into a giant dog!! I would be bigger than most demons and I could owerpower them. Plus I could leave a huge pile on my university's campus!!!
EVA Unit 100 Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 I change my mind on what species I want to be pretty frequently, but currently I'm a tiger. I get along well with cats and I've had a bit of a craving for meat lately so it fits pretty much perfectly. Plus it they look really cool and I want cat ears! :catgirl:
Guest Doomberg Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 Sorry to interupt but I beleve there allready may be a topic about it on this site.maybe it was in the game section anyway thanks and sorry for getting off subject.:animesmil
Stark Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 It would be a kitsune for me. I have a weakness for fox boys, and Kurama really pushed me over the edge with it. Besides, who doesn't want a bunch of fluffy tails and be able to transform into other shapes?
aizima Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 I would have my own kind of breed called the wulfon. It's a breed of fire dragon mixed with the timber wolf. :catgirl:
Tical's Foxboy Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 I want to be a fox demon or a Dragon because they both are so pretty
Stuart Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [FONT=Trebuchet MS]This thread is growing quite spammy, and posts are lacking quality. Let's try to clean up these posts, Going into more detail about why you'd want to be this animal, describe some of the benifets, along with discussing the negatives. If not than this thread may be not be able to continue for much longer. [/FONT]
Shi no Tenshi Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 I'd be a sexy housecat. The reasons are simple. Free food, free warmth and people to wait on me paw and foot. All I'd have to worry about it when my next nap is and if the neighbour's cat is peeping over my fence. As for demon... I'll pass.
Derald Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I would be a form of reptilian beast with armor-plated scales, a strong, bone-crushing, armored tail, claws that could cut through virtually anything, great reflexes, good aquatic mobility and speed, and an immense strength capable of enduring up to a metric ton of weight. My height would be 6'2", I would weigh approximately 300 lbs. Drawbacks would be the fact that I'm coldblooded and must find warmth, and would have to go into a form of hibernation for winter.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Sara Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [color=#333333][font=trebuchet ms]I would make an [i]adorable[/i] [url=http://www.darylandjoel.com/Canada99/Photos/GoldenMantleGroundSquirrel2LG.jpg]ground squirrel[/url]. Failing that, I'd settle for one of those adorable [url=http://www.europeansquirrelinitiative.org/red_squirrel.jpg]european red squirrels[/url]. Let's face it: squirrels might be annoying, but they're agile, climby, and darn cute. Or a mink. Because cute, vicious, furry water animals are just about as cool as you can get. They're like mini-otters. Sorta.[/font][/color]
Shadow Blade Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [size=1][color=slategray]I don't know if a vampire would fit in this type of thread. I guess it could because instead of turning into a flapping black bat I would turn into a wolf instead. Plus I would be able to dine on human flesh (according to books they make it sound good), I would be the Prince of the Darkness and the Lord of Shadows (I know it sounds really cheesy, but hey that's what I would to be). Oh yeah not to forget to mention I would have superior strenght, the ability to read minds, and probably for once I won't be consider scrawny. I know a lame animal/demon I would turn out to be, huh? [/size][/color]
DeathKnight Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [quote name='Lore][color=#333333][font=trebuchet ms]I would make an [i]adorable[/i] [url=http://www.darylandjoel.com/Canada99/Photos/GoldenMantleGroundSquirrel2LG.jpg]ground squirrel[/url].[/font'][/color][/quote] [color=crimson]Aww. How kawaii. :animesmil ANYWAY, I'd be a giant owl. Like, biggest owl you ever saw. Intially.. you'd be a little freaked out but I would say something cool like "Come closer, my son" or "Do not be afraid, little human" or "Wazzzzup" and we'd chat it up. I'd impart all my owl wisdom upon you.. the meaning of life, how to make good chili, the truth behind various conspiracies and otherwise. I'd be Owl-Sensei or Owl-Sama or just The Great Owl. I'd live a long and fulfilled life of teaching and enlightenment before I left my forest home to go on a great journey. Drawbacks to that: .. None. I'd be a giant wise owl. Come on, that's pretty sweet.[/color]
Gavin Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting. Sticking strictly to animals, I think I'd like to be some variety of Cetacea given that whales themselves are very gentle and intriguing creatures. Having watched Star Trek IV as much as I have there's always that respect for the creature that managed to save the planet after it went extinct. They're are also fascinating, at least in my opinion because they are some of only a few mammalians who live nearly entirely underwater. [B]Drawback:[/B] The whole poaching thing, in the fact that I could be killed for my blubber, oil and meat.[/SIZE]
IceRose Posted December 3, 2005 Posted December 3, 2005 well I would be a mix between a horse and a reindeer sort of like the God of the Wood in Princess Mononoke but in pale lavender, with emerald eyes and horns to the back like an antelope. Yeap that would be me, strong legs to run away from anything and anyone.
Morgan-Chan Posted December 6, 2005 Posted December 6, 2005 Half-girl, Half-demon catgirl...think InuYasha kind of demon catgirl... :catgirl:
Shwa Posted December 6, 2005 Posted December 6, 2005 I would like to be either a half Fox and human or a Half Tiger or lion and human, those would be pretty awsome to be.
Guest The Eighth Sin Posted December 6, 2005 Posted December 6, 2005 I'd go with half wolf, quarter dog, and quarter human. And I'd have pretty long white hair and red eyes.
pandaninja008 Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 I've thought a lot of times what kinda of demon I could be. I would have to say a fox or cat. Or a wolf would be cool too. But if I could, I would really want to be a rabbit demon 'cause I LOVE cute, cuddly animals! Actually, I used to have a rabbit (several), but now we only have cats, parakeets, and chickens. Yes chickens. And no. I don't live on a farm. But anyway, yeah. I want to be a rabbit demon.:)
Al-araaf Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 I would be a half raven demon and half human. I would have large black angel wings. Black eyes. Black and blue hair. And use the powers of darkness and evil omens to bring famine, pestilence, war, and death to humanity. I have thought about this not to long ago ^___^
SugerT Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 I would be a Tiger demon, female or corse! i would have long white hair with blue streaks. and light blue eyes, with cute tiger ears on top of my head! with...tiger markings (strips) on my body, wrists, hips, and calfs! i would have twin swards, and the power of fire! okay, i have to much time on my hands... :animeswea
dan37 Posted December 10, 2005 Posted December 10, 2005 I'd like to be a Red Panda Demon just to be different. Maybe a sloth or otter demon....something comical anyway.
Guest Toyua's baby Posted December 11, 2005 Posted December 11, 2005 out of them all i would be a cheetah demon u would be alble to run so fast faster than any other demon :D
2010DigitalBoy Posted December 11, 2005 Posted December 11, 2005 [COLOR=Purple]I wanna be a catgirl! :catgirl: But seriously, I wish I could have a tail and fuzzy ears and because I'd be a demon of course I want an outfit just like Inu-Yasha's except all black! I'd be so adorable! And I could play with my ears and get people to pet me and stuff! And I'd be, like, super agile! And I could turn into a cat, which I'm sure could come in handy somehow.[/COLOR]
Delta Posted December 11, 2005 Posted December 11, 2005 [COLOR=#A18C56]It would be cool if I could turn into one of those giant squids. My tentacle alone (which a certain scientific expedition will cut off from me) will be enough to send them zoological societies in a frenzy. Pirates and marine biologists alike will talk about my species' exploits and I'll become the most popular living invertebrate. IOW, I'd be a living legend. Yarr. [SIZE=1]Although it'd be even cooler if I turned into a LUCA (Last Universal Common Ancestor) 'cause then I can give rise to literally all sorts of organisms and have the license to gloat about it :P.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now