OtakuBoards

an anime you were embarassed to say that you actually liked?

nomad19

Guest kuroinuyoukai
[quote name='nomad19']it's pretty pathetic/freaky, i actually like "princess comet" this "kiddy" anime about this princess in search of this prince on earth... :animeswea hehe[/quote]

I am ashamed to say that I liked watching Yu-Gi-Oh. What can I say I like anything to do with Egyptians.... :animeswea

[COLOR=#847348][quote name='nomad19']it's pretty pathetic/freaky, i actually like "princess comet" this "kiddy" anime about this princess in search of this prince on earth... :animeswea hehe[/quote]Wai~! Princess Comet!
I wanted to finish the series but because it's anime for children, they aired in the afternoon kiddie slot (while I languished in a classroom).

I must admit, I was a big fan of [b]Daimos[/b] some two years ago. It's not that I was interested in the whole Richard-Erika thing (believe me, I've had enough of those two) but there's something about Ulrich that made me sit through several episodes and draw Brahmins in my notebooks.[/COLOR]

[quote name='RedMoon']uh... one peace i have to say might be a lil shameful :animeswea :animedepr[/quote]

One Piece is awesome it is just that 4kids butchers everything, like yu gi oh it is bloody in the maga. But I would have to say that I was ashamed that I watched sailor moon. I still don't like but oh well to each their own.

Okay I've got a few of those:
Yu-Gi-Oh, I just like it don't know why, probably cause it's got to do with Ancient Eygpt and that subject fasinates me :animeswea

Pokemon, I think I like this because i think the pokemon and their abilities are cool but I don't like the fact that it is just it is just the random adventures of a boy that has no brains what so ever

Inyasha, but that's because one of my friends HATES it don't know why but she does

Sailor Moon, i don't know why people hate it, cause i like it especially since it was one of the first animes i ever watched and it was the show that actually got me to try watching others, but after a while it got a little boring :sleep:

Transformers, cause to me the show seems more for boys but i like it anyway :catgirl:

DragonBallZ, well basically the same reason as Transformers, but this one i REALLY like :animeswea :catgirl:

Well those are the animes that i was embaressed to say i actually liked

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Purple]For me I would have to say Tokyo Mew Mew (Mew Mew Power) because to other people it seems weird to them that I like it because I like animes with a lot of violence and barely any romance but so far Tokyo Mew Mew has quite a bit of romance and not so much fighting but I've only seen a few episodes so yeah... :catgirl: I mainly watch it because I like animals and animal-people a lot! :catgirl: [/COLOR] [/FONT]