nomad19 Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 it's pretty pathetic/freaky, i actually like "princess comet" this "kiddy" anime about this princess in search of this prince on earth... :animeswea hehe
Guest kuroinuyoukai Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [quote name='nomad19']it's pretty pathetic/freaky, i actually like "princess comet" this "kiddy" anime about this princess in search of this prince on earth... :animeswea hehe[/quote] I am ashamed to say that I liked watching Yu-Gi-Oh. What can I say I like anything to do with Egyptians.... :animeswea
Delta Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [COLOR=#847348][quote name='nomad19']it's pretty pathetic/freaky, i actually like "princess comet" this "kiddy" anime about this princess in search of this prince on earth... :animeswea hehe[/quote]Wai~! Princess Comet! I wanted to finish the series but because it's anime for children, they aired in the afternoon kiddie slot (while I languished in a classroom). I must admit, I was a big fan of [b]Daimos[/b] some two years ago. It's not that I was interested in the whole Richard-Erika thing (believe me, I've had enough of those two) but there's something about Ulrich that made me sit through several episodes and draw Brahmins in my notebooks.[/COLOR]
FireFox Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 i am embarassed to say that i liked speed racer when i was younger, if my boyfriend knew this he'd never buy me another manga book. he really hates speed racer for some reason
RedMoon Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 uh... one peace i have to say might be a lil shameful :animeswea :animedepr
Shi no Tenshi Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 Pokemon, Dragonball... etc. Haha, I had fun at the time though. Don't knock Speed Racer, he's great! Not as great as the Wacky Races though... which isn't even anime but there you go.
wayofthreversed Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [quote name='RedMoon']uh... one peace i have to say might be a lil shameful :animeswea :animedepr[/quote] One Piece is awesome it is just that 4kids butchers everything, like yu gi oh it is bloody in the maga. But I would have to say that I was ashamed that I watched sailor moon. I still don't like but oh well to each their own.
TigerFantasy17 Posted November 30, 2005 Posted November 30, 2005 oh...comet-san???ya i remember..pink hair???princess..find prinde..on earth...*shivers*pokemon,digimon,sailor moon................ :animenose :animedepr
Starwind Posted November 30, 2005 Posted November 30, 2005 As embarassed as I am about this, I must say it. I am a major LOVE HINA fan. I know it's kind of sad for a guy, but I can't help it. I like the anime, but I like the manga more. It's sad but true.
Stormangel Posted November 30, 2005 Posted November 30, 2005 Okay I've got a few of those: Yu-Gi-Oh, I just like it don't know why, probably cause it's got to do with Ancient Eygpt and that subject fasinates me :animeswea Pokemon, I think I like this because i think the pokemon and their abilities are cool but I don't like the fact that it is just it is just the random adventures of a boy that has no brains what so ever Inyasha, but that's because one of my friends HATES it don't know why but she does Sailor Moon, i don't know why people hate it, cause i like it especially since it was one of the first animes i ever watched and it was the show that actually got me to try watching others, but after a while it got a little boring :sleep: Transformers, cause to me the show seems more for boys but i like it anyway :catgirl: DragonBallZ, well basically the same reason as Transformers, but this one i REALLY like :animeswea :catgirl: Well those are the animes that i was embaressed to say i actually liked
Gentle Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [SIZE=1]I loved and still do love to watch Toonami and 4Kids even though both of them have killed anime in almost every way. If the show has any interest in it to me, I'll still watch it. I could really care less.[/SIZE]
sbsp13668 Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Purple]For me I would have to say Tokyo Mew Mew (Mew Mew Power) because to other people it seems weird to them that I like it because I like animes with a lot of violence and barely any romance but so far Tokyo Mew Mew has quite a bit of romance and not so much fighting but I've only seen a few episodes so yeah... :catgirl: I mainly watch it because I like animals and animal-people a lot! :catgirl: [/COLOR] [/FONT]
Starr112 Posted December 2, 2005 Posted December 2, 2005 Mew Mew Power. Its like, for little kids and its kind of like sailor moon, which alot of people dont like.
IceRose Posted December 3, 2005 Posted December 3, 2005 I'm ashamed to say I actually liked Pokemon :animeswea well it was good for the first 3 seasons. Also I'm ashamed I liked Dragon Ball Z, well I was little and all that seemed new like guys with tails and giant energy balls.
Mewprincess Posted December 4, 2005 Posted December 4, 2005 Well, I'm embarrassed to say that I actually liked Yu-Gi-Oh. :animeblus Everyone In my else either HATES it or thinks it's gay. My friends think that way, too. I think it's pretty cool. But that was before. I still like it, but I'm not a major fan of it... :D
infern0fox Posted December 5, 2005 Posted December 5, 2005 I never deney liking certain anime, but when it comes to Digimon or Beyblade it's sometimes emberassing because of how horrible and childish their dubs...which is all most people in America know about.
Her Black Wings Posted December 5, 2005 Posted December 5, 2005 Oh boy, that would have to be "Duel Masters." I still like it actually, I watch it every weekday morning on cartoon network at 6:00. Sad? Yes. ><
Dhampir Posted December 6, 2005 Posted December 6, 2005 There are two. Card Captor Sakura, because the dub was so terrible, and that is what people think i'm refering to, and Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, for it's lack of plot and many pedophile jokes. -^^- :love2:
killa kid Posted December 6, 2005 Posted December 6, 2005 sailormoon and it was one of my first which is kinda sad when you think about it
Twilight_Kioku Posted December 7, 2005 Posted December 7, 2005 its not exactly that im embarassed about it, its just that i dont really like to show Puni Puni Poami to people because of its WTF factor. for those of you who have seen it, you know exactly what im talkin about.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now