Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mstyrios WX [/i]
[B]Getting Projects done the night before their due!^^'



-MWX [/B][/QUOTE]

That's me also. As of right now I'm working on a 2500 word report on pesticides. So far I've gotten 800 written pretty easily. But I still have a ways to go.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=deeppink]Ehm...I have a bad habit of chewing on things...whenever I get excited I start to grind my teeth...but I very much dislike chewing gum...ick...

What I really like is folding my tongue in this weird way in my mouth so that I can feel the squishy side...it's really hard to explain, but I do it all the time.

I also enjoy velcro...I love chewing on velcro...I think I just have some tongue fetish since I like the way the rough side feels on my tongue :p

Tongue fetish...yep...that's it :angel:[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Bad habits huh? Ok one would definitely being on the computer every free moment I have(which is all too much since I really have no life at all), I tend to swear a lot when I get in certain moods(not neccessarily angry :p), I like to yell at people that I don't even know and make fun of 'em if I have the chance, scaring the poo outta the trendy preppy people in the Old Market so they leave(but that's not neccesarily a bad thing for all the people that belong there), oi.... I think those are my main ones...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]

Tongue fetish...yep...that's it :angel:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

....um well.... uh How bout those chewed pencils?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Well my original post was a joke aimed at all perverted people who would get it... only one has gotten it it seems... but I'm sure after reading this post the rest of you will understand it lol.
[/B][/QUOTE]

LOL!

Calling me a pervert!?

As for the projects, I would add that one to the list

:nervous: :worried:
Posted
i have a few bad habbits.

1. i flirt with girls even when i got a g/f. (gotta stop that)
2. i tend to go outside and shoot my stuffed animals with my shotgun when i'm angry.
3. i do all my projects either the day their due or the night before.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]i have a few bad habbits.

1. i flirt with girls even when i got a g/f. (gotta stop that)
2. i tend to go outside and shoot my stuffed animals with my shotgun when i'm angry.
3. i do all my projects either the day their due or the night before. [/B][/QUOTE]
1. you gotta stop that habbit. Look on the bright side, you're young, you want to look for the right person.
2. Shooting your stuff animal is better than hurting some. I prefer you use scissor to tear it appart. It's not good to use gun.
3. Write yourself a not everyday "I will do my project before I play" until you actually doing it.
Posted
Bad habits huh???
Heh, there's something that would scare people and anger your parents.
Well, the world is full of bad habits. You can't make them go away at once. You gotta gradually let it wear out.
Posted
Bad habits.........

my punctuality needs work. I'm often late if I go somewhere.
Procrastination is another one.
Tapping on things, or beating on things...... fidgeting in general also.
IMPATIENCE!
I'm very critical of myself and others, I always scruntinize to the point of ridiculousness.
Obsessive compulsions, small ones.
Thinking aloud
I can get verrrrrry laaaaazzzy
popping my gum >< (don't hit me!) :D
Posted
[color=royalblue]Um...Pot. I need to kick it.....Yesterday, I threw up a lung...j/k. And um....Smoking pot before class. It's a good thing I have a breath fresener, cologne, and deoderant in my bag, so I don't smell like the Wacky Weed. One time, I got so...baked at lunch, I fell over in Tech Ed, and fell asleep. Everyone thought I fainted, thank god. Only my friends know I got stoned out of my tree. Oh yeah, and I make thretening E-mails to the Matt Good Band....And i flirt with girls infront of my girlfriend...............She smaked me so hard yesterday, I forgot to smoke at lunch.

All:Okay! Thats enough![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]Um...Pot. I need to kick it.....Yesterday, I threw up a lung...j/k. And um....Smoking pot before class. It's a good thing I have a breath fresener, cologne, and deoderant in my bag, so I don't smell like the Wacky Weed. One time, I got so...baked at lunch, I fell over in Tech Ed, and fell asleep. Everyone thought I fainted, thank god. Only my friends know I got stoned out of my tree. Oh yeah, and I make thretening E-mails to the Matt Good Band....And i flirt with girls infront of my girlfriend...............She smaked me so hard yesterday, I forgot to smoke at lunch.

All:Okay! Thats enough![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

man, i hear you about the weed thing.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

man, i hear you about the weed thing. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Which part? The falling, the smelling, or the lung coughing?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]Which part? The falling, the smelling, or the lung coughing?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Either way, I no longer think that it's the best thing for you. I quit when I graduated from high school. WOW! it's been like three years! I'm proud of myself!
Posted
Act like a dork around hott chics. The worst threat to a boy/man/male. It sucks to be me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Bad Habits?

Staying in front of a computer for hours at a time...

Playing video games for hours at a time...

[/B][/QUOTE]

I'm with you on those, I've spent waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on the computer this week, aww who cares:rolleyes:
Posted
bad habit?
itd have to be smelling my hand. (which for me was kinda like sucking ur thumb when u were a little kid... what can i say, i was a wierd child)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]Act like a dork around hott chics. The worst threat to a boy/man/male. It sucks to be me. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You may actually be surprised by the anxiety that some of us females go through when talking to a guy that we like or that is good looking. I know that my face gets all hot which probably means it's red...I sorta act like a silly fool around guys at times. I'm close, but I have not yet mastered the art of flirting :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I'm close, but I have not yet mastered the art of flirting :p[/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Oh my... Another bad habit of mine I wish I could get rid of, lol. Apparently I'm a pretty big flirt with most girls cause their friends accuse me of it. I don't do it on purpose, if I even am, lol. I'm just bein' nice for goodness sakes! I don't like flirting cause I view it as another name for deception which is just bad to begin with...

Oh and Saiyadude, acting like a complete moron around girls isn't neccesarily a bad thing. All the girls that I am friends with at the moment got to know me because I unintentionally acted like a completel fool when I was around them. Though it's not just when I'm around them, being a dumb*ss is my lifes story, lol. It's just what I do. For example, one time I was at a park thing, and they had one of those merry-go-round things that you have to start running off and then jump on it and stuff. So I was playin on it with my friend, and I started around really fast around it getting it going (and I can run pretty freakin fast mind you,lol) and then I went to jump on it, and my foot slipped so I was hanging on getting pulled in a circle until I finally let go and got thrown off to the side :laugh::laugh: I thought it was fun as hell :D When I got up I then realized that there were these two girls sitting up ontop of a dome cage thing and they were laughing, I thought that was pretty cool, lol. I enjoy making people laugh and stuff :)[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]

Tongue fetish...yep...that's it :angel:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]BabyGirl! If you keep that up, Kuja will be stalking you.

Even moreso.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]BabyGirl! If you keep that up, Kuja will be stalking you.

Even moreso.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Grr...she's mine*beats kuja severly with one of Jenna's chewed up pencils*:p

My worst habit is probably speeding. I'll just kind of forget that there is a limit on how fast you can go without being punished and just keep going faster. My X used to always slap me when i did it and my mother still does whenever she rides with me...

-Justin
Posted
I dont know whether its a bad habit or not but it annoys people, i speak using scientific words just so the other guy gets confused and leaves me alone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...