Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Eb Games Robbery


Recommended Posts

Guest NARUTO890
Posted
GUESS WHAT I HEARD THAT A EB GAMES STORE GOT ROBBED THE DAY AFTER THE XBOX 360 CAME OUT HE CLEANED THEIR ENTIRE STOCK OF XBOX 360'S :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :animeangr :animeangr :animeangr
Posted
[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.[/SIZE]

[quote name='NARUTO890']GUESS WHAT I HEARD THAT A EB GAMES STORE GOT ROBBED THE DAY AFTER THE XBOX 360 CAME OUT HE CLEANED THEIR ENTIRE STOCK OF XBOX 360'S :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :animeangr :animeangr :animeangr[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Such is life I'm afraid Naruto890, whenever these new systems come out there are inevitably robberies by organised crime syndicates in order to make money. I recall a similar incident with Nintendo Gamecubes a few years ago, there was a whole truck full of them stolen by some criminal group. Of course this could be just some nutcase fan?s way of getting a 360 without having to fork over the impressive price for one, though I get the feeling my initial supposition is the more accurate one. [/SIZE]
Posted
What do you expect??? Its a new system and there are people who would risk their lives to get a hold of those stupid things. I find it funny as hell that they got robbed, if it was during their brand new opening for the system then sucks for them because they should have had better security. If it was done afterwards then like I said, it was bound to happen.
Posted
How would they loose 360 systems the day after the system came out? All the 360's in the U.S, were sold by 8:00 a.m. the day they came out. So there wouldn't be any, but people were robbed on the way home, and in there home.
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']Such is life I'm afraid Naruto890[/SIZE][/quote]

[color=crimson]Hahaha. Oh man, that was choice. You get a gold star for making me laugh.

Anyway, it's not a real biggy. While they may not be recovered, it doesn't really affect me or anyone else here so.. I'd have to be lazy and shrug.

Still, that's a pretty hefty profit right there. Probably toss them onto E-Bay and make a pretty penny. "Such is life" indeed.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=DeathKnight][color=crimson]
Still, that's a pretty hefty profit right there. Probably toss them onto E-Bay and make a pretty penny. [/color][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Orange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]
You're not kidding. Day of, apparently there were some selling for over $1500. What a rip off. And there were so many people willing to pay that much, too. :animestun [/FONT] [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][COLOR=Orange][FONT=Trebuchet MS]
You're not kidding. Day of, apparently there were some selling for over $1500. What a rip off. And there were so many people willing to pay that much, too. :animestun [/FONT] [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Fifteen hundred dollars ? Well that honestly just shows the desperation of people when it comes to acquiring these new systems, despite the fact that they should still be available when Christmas rolls along. Still it is deplorable that people would take advantage of such desperation by making people pay such obscene amounts of money. [/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']Fifteen hundred dollars ? Well that honestly just shows the desperation of people when it comes to acquiring these new systems, despite the fact that they should still be available when Christmas rolls along. Still it is deplorable that people would take advantage of such desperation by making people pay such obscene amounts of money. [/SIZE][/quote]


Well, Desperation can cause various things. I find it funny that people out there cannot wait an extra fortnight or so for a console when people out there haven't even owned last generations consoles let alone this generations.

I myself will laugh if all he stole were Core packs or whatever they call the $299 ones.
Posted
Man, that most really suck...

I would hate to be waiting in line for the Xbox 360 and then hear I won't be getting mine just because some people robbed them completely.

Actually, that would be kind of funny, especially if it rained, and I was next in line when they announced it...heh...[IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_ninja.gif[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...