OtakuBoards

my little Prob.

kurin

:animesigh ok well it about this guy I really like just that he's a senior and well i'm a sophomore. I don't if he likes me as much as i like him but i don't know how to talk to him cause i get so nervouse :animeshy: that we just email each other instead.I want to ask him out to just see how it would work out but i don't know.. :animedepr I don't want to lose an opertunity like him. :animeshy: :animeblus man i can't believe i said that..

You should just spend sometime with him first. Trust me, guys are erally dense on subtle hints. If you want him to notice your going to have to be more direct. But if your not ready for that, then just become friends. Spend time with him and see if he has those feelings for you. If he does then I wish you the best, but if he doesn't, then it wasn't meant to be. Just keep going and if you have to, put yourself out there. Like I sad, don't jmp the gun on this otherwise you'll just scare him off. Wait til you think he'd be comfortable with something like that. Guys have sensitive egos and are easily intimidated, though they may say otherwise. Just like anything, it may take time, but just focus on what your doing.

He'll be going to college next year (hopefully) and you'll still be stuck in high school, which means one of two options:
a) you break up cause he moves away and/or has no time for you outside of school and work or
b) You drop out of school and move in with him and therefor ruin your life, because he'll probably dump you a few months after he realizes he's "not ready for this".....

Things aren't looking up for you kid. Anyway, goodluck! ^_^

Well, i think u really should get to know him first!
After that, find a time ur alone (not email!) and...u know...ask him!
P.S:
I had the same problem!
But it was more of a little girl crush...!
There was this guy, he was...20...and i was 11...god i was such a dork!... :animecry:

Well,just talk to him more and after u get to seriously know him...u know!
see ya...

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]I kinda agree with Transtic Nerve on this account. He is going to be gone before you know it, so if you have a relationship with him it wont last for long. If you did want to have a kind of Relationship with him then I would suggest trying to get his e-mail or something like that. The problem with that however is that he could also be cheating on you or something like that and you would never even know that it had happened.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Transtic Nerve]He'll be going to college next year (hopefully) and you'll still be stuck in high school, which means one of two options:
a) you break up cause he moves away and/or has no time for you outside of school and work or
b) You drop out of school and move in with him and therefor ruin your life, because he'll probably dump you a few months after he realizes he's "not ready for this".....[/QUOTE][SIZE=1]There's a word I'm thinking of........oh I know what it is [b]car[/b]. You don't know if the person she's talking about could be going to a local community college or not, first I would ask him about that before developing a relationship further. As for those who say she shouldn't take the plunge...

Haven't you ever heard the saying "it is better to have loved then to not to have loved at all?". If this guy is worth it to you, I say take the risk. What's the worst that can happen? Rejection? Yes rejection does bite, but you shouldn't be afraid of it. It's a problem everyone has but it won't be the end of the world. I think you should take that risk, because if you don't then theres a chance nothing will ever change between the two of you. [/SIZE]