SilentSecurity Posted April 9, 2006 Posted April 9, 2006 Soldier: OK Snake, this Yoga maneuver is for our more advanced members and is a great stretch after a long mission Snake: Yep I feel the stretch in my thighs Soldier: Good. Now if you feel a snapping sensation in your ribs and neck don't be alarmed. Snake: Wait...what? Soldier: Oh....nothing.
Ikillion Posted April 9, 2006 Posted April 9, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"This poor guard was about to find out for himself just exactly why Snake's code name was snake..poor soul."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ayokano Posted April 9, 2006 Posted April 9, 2006 Big Boss: And then he pulled my pants off? Solid Snake: Errrr? I?m on a mission commander? Outer Heaven and all? Big Boss: SHUT UP! It gets lonely on the battlefield? Now back to my story...
Nomura Posted April 9, 2006 Posted April 9, 2006 [B][COLOR=Navy]Major Zero: Snake, Snake , are you alright?[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkGreen]Snake: Well, I"m not exactly hurt.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Major Zero: Not...exactly?[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkGreen]Snake: Listen, I gotta go...This guy thinks I have a bomb stuck in my underwear....Now he thinks there's a big gun under there...[/COLOR] [COLOR=Sienna](Ruffleing sound, pants unzipping)[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Major Zero: Snake...what's that sound?[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkGreen]Snake: Oh! OH MY GOD! He's feeling around! AAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH![/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Major Zero: Snake! Snake! Aww....I knew I shouldn't have put him on that mission. Infiltrating the Metal Gear Drag Queen base was too much of a job for him...[/COLOR][/B]
silpheedpilot Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 After Ivan opened a whole case of whoop-*** on Snake, Ivan preceeded to hump Snake until he saw stars. The outcome? Well, you can see.
anime_dark Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]OMG !! I got 3rd !?!? I never get anything ! Holy Crap ! Oh ok.. On to the caption.. Commander: And now boys and gals, the Art Of Reproduction ! Snake: What the..? Get off me ! What are you doing ? NOOOoooo !!* faints* Commander: Oh my.. I seem to have gone too fast.. Too fast.. Muahaha.. Ok.. Lame caption.[/FONT][/COLOR]
PWNED Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 Snakes plan didn't work as well as he hoped. getting his butt handed to him might be the reason.
Zen Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 [color=darkgreen][size=1] You guy's could've done alot better. Like: "This is what you get when pass out drunk at a military party..." or "Don't ask, don't tell..." or "The Results of psychological warfare." But I will give it to [B]Ayokano [/B]for his reference to the old NES Metal Gear Games. Your up.[/color][/size]
Ayokano Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 [img]http://ayokano.250free.com/resident-evil-4-4.jpg[/img] Okay, this is a screen from Resident Evil 4. The girl is Ashley, the guy is Leon, and that is a bear trap.
KatanaViolet Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 "AHH MY LEG!!!!!!!" Simple, yet effective. Doesn't it look like her leg is in the trap?
Nomura Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 [B][COLOR=DarkRed]"Heehee....Got her right where I want her..." LOL :animesmil , nobody knows what Leon will do next! So lame.... P.S. RE4 rocks...even if it's the only one without zombies from the RE franchise. :animeswea [/COLOR] [/B]
Zen Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 [color=darkgreen][size=1] [B]Leon:[/B] Damn It Ashley! Could you NOT see the 3 foot long Bear Trap in front of you?! (Atleast that is what I say everytime that crap happens.) or [B]"This was the fate of the lost Bush sister..."[/B] (Because Ashley, in the Game, is the president's daughter.)[/color][/size]
SilentSecurity Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 "Thank you for shopping at [I]Foot Locker[/I], please enjoy your purchase!"
Ikillion Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]".....Yet another blond moment."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Burori Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 *Warning Label on the bear trap* Warning may attract rich people.
Ayokano Posted April 11, 2006 Posted April 11, 2006 [quote name='Nomura][B][COLOR=DarkRed]"Heehee.... Got her right where I want her..." [/COLOR'] [/B][/quote] This one is a good one. Everybody knows Leon wants to hurt Ashley so much! Always wandering around and getting caught. [QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1] [B]Leon:[/B] Damn It Ashley! Could you NOT see the 3 foot long Bear Trap in front of you?![/color][/size][/QUOTE] I liked this one as well. [quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]".....Yet another blond moment."[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote] You take the win though. This one made me crack up. So, I pick [b]Ikillion[/b] to go next.
_Kenshin_ Posted April 11, 2006 Posted April 11, 2006 What the... I missed it... anyways I caption it anyways: Leon: "Got your foot." Ashley: "Got your zombie spray" or "Got your soul"
Dodeca Posted April 11, 2006 Posted April 11, 2006 [SIZE=1]Lol, you had to open and close the picture for 4 hours in which I was away from the computer/sleeping, didn't you Ayokano? Try to leave it open for at least a day next time. Y'know, to give people in different time zones a chance... [CENTER][i]Bah[/i] :cross: [i]Humbug[/i] [COLOR=DimGray][Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't have thought of anything anyway... meh...][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Ikillion Posted April 13, 2006 Posted April 13, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Oh I am sorry for not being able to post a picture. I had to find out personaly why procrastination is very bad....yet I still do it.. why? because its cool. So besides that he is the picture. [IMG]http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/1918/untitled9po1.jpg[/IMG] This is my most favorite lombax in the world. Ratchet of course, happy posting.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Zen Posted April 13, 2006 Posted April 13, 2006 [color=darkgreen][size=1] [B]The highway clean up crews of the future...[/B] or [B]Ratchet's Monster Walking Service...[/B] [/color][/size]
anime_dark Posted April 13, 2006 Posted April 13, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Star Wars Episode 7.. The Curse Of Ratchet.. The story of a lousy mechanic turned deadly warrior of the dark side.. BEWARE Note: Lame Caption[/FONT][/COLOR]
Dodeca Posted April 13, 2006 Posted April 13, 2006 [SIZE=1]Try as he might, [i]Ratchet[/i]'s imitation of [I]Link's[/I] famous spinning slash had too much flash, too little substance... and those monsters were like [I]so-o-o-o[/I] not real, dude! Like, [I]totally![/I][/SIZE]
NinjaGirlSango Posted April 14, 2006 Posted April 14, 2006 [COLOR=Orange]Learn along with Ratchet- This, kids, is a hexagon. Count the six sides! 1-2-3-4-5-6! Six! (It's stupid, I know XP. And yes, there IS an invisible side because I say it is so!)[/COLOR]
Nomura Posted April 15, 2006 Posted April 15, 2006 [B]"Whoa, that's one loooong sword. Even bigger than mine..."[/B]
Ikillion Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I am limited on time for the moment so here are the winners, In first.. [quote name='Dodeca][SIZE=1]Try as he might, [i]Ratchet[/i]'s imitation of [I]Link's[/I] famous spinning slash had too much flash, too little substance... and those monsters were like [I]so-o-o-o[/I] not real, dude! Like, [I]totally![/I'][/SIZE][/quote] in second [quote name='Nomura][B']"Whoa, that's one loooong sword. Even bigger than mine..."[/B][/quote] and finally third [QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1] [B]The highway clean up crews of the future...[/B] [/color][/size][/QUOTE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts