OtakuBoards

Video Game Picture Caption Game!!! YAY!!!

Tatsubei Yagyu

Soldier: OK Snake, this Yoga maneuver is for our more advanced members and is a great stretch after a long mission

Snake: Yep I feel the stretch in my thighs

Soldier: Good. Now if you feel a snapping sensation in your ribs and neck don't be alarmed.

Snake: Wait...what?

Soldier: Oh....nothing.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[B][COLOR=Navy]Major Zero: Snake, Snake , are you alright?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Snake: Well, I"m not exactly hurt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Major Zero: Not...exactly?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Snake: Listen, I gotta go...This guy thinks I have a bomb stuck in my underwear....Now he thinks there's a big gun under there...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna](Ruffleing sound, pants unzipping)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Major Zero: Snake...what's that sound?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Snake: Oh! OH MY GOD! He's feeling around! AAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Major Zero: Snake! Snake! Aww....I knew I shouldn't have put him on that mission. Infiltrating the Metal Gear Drag Queen base was too much of a job for him...[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]OMG !! I got 3rd !?!? I never get anything ! Holy Crap ! Oh ok.. On to the caption..

Commander: And now boys and gals, the Art Of Reproduction !
Snake: What the..? Get off me ! What are you doing ? NOOOoooo !!* faints*
Commander: Oh my.. I seem to have gone too fast..

Too fast.. Muahaha.. Ok.. Lame caption.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

You guy's could've done alot better. Like:

"This is what you get when pass out drunk at a military party..."

or

"Don't ask, don't tell..."

or

"The Results of psychological warfare."

But I will give it to [B]Ayokano [/B]for his reference to the old NES Metal Gear Games. Your up.[/color][/size]

[B][COLOR=DarkRed]"Heehee....Got her right where I want her..."

LOL :animesmil , nobody knows what Leon will do next!

So lame....

P.S. RE4 rocks...even if it's the only one without zombies from the RE franchise. :animeswea [/COLOR] [/B]

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]Leon:[/B] Damn It Ashley! Could you NOT see the 3 foot long Bear Trap in front of you?!

(Atleast that is what I say everytime that crap happens.)

or

[B]"This was the fate of the lost Bush sister..."[/B]

(Because Ashley, in the Game, is the president's daughter.)[/color][/size]

[quote name='Nomura][B][COLOR=DarkRed]"Heehee.... Got her right where I want her..." [/COLOR'] [/B][/quote]
This one is a good one. Everybody knows Leon wants to hurt Ashley so much!

Always wandering around and getting caught.

[QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1]
[B]Leon:[/B] Damn It Ashley! Could you NOT see the 3 foot long Bear Trap in front of you?![/color][/size][/QUOTE]
I liked this one as well.

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]".....Yet another blond moment."[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
You take the win though. This one made me crack up.

So, I pick [b]Ikillion[/b] to go next.

[SIZE=1]Lol, you had to open and close the picture for 4 hours in which I was away from the computer/sleeping, didn't you Ayokano?

Try to leave it open for at least a day next time. Y'know, to give people in different time zones a chance...
[CENTER][i]Bah[/i]
:cross:
[i]Humbug[/i]

[COLOR=DimGray][Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't have thought of anything anyway... meh...][/COLOR][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Oh I am sorry for not being able to post a picture. I had to find out personaly why procrastination is very bad....yet I still do it.. why? because its cool. So besides that he is the picture.

[IMG]http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/1918/untitled9po1.jpg[/IMG]

This is my most favorite lombax in the world. Ratchet of course, happy posting.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Try as he might, [i]Ratchet[/i]'s imitation of [I]Link's[/I] famous spinning slash had too much flash, too little substance... and those monsters were like [I]so-o-o-o[/I] not real, dude! Like, [I]totally![/I][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I am limited on time for the moment so here are the winners,

In first..
[quote name='Dodeca][SIZE=1]Try as he might, [i]Ratchet[/i]'s imitation of [I]Link's[/I] famous spinning slash had too much flash, too little substance... and those monsters were like [I]so-o-o-o[/I] not real, dude! Like, [I]totally![/I'][/SIZE][/quote]

in second
[quote name='Nomura][B']"Whoa, that's one loooong sword. Even bigger than mine..."[/B][/quote]

and finally third
[QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1]
[B]The highway clean up crews of the future...[/B]
[/color][/size][/QUOTE][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]