Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Blue]Hey out there everyone.
The other day I was bored so I channel surfed for a bit, and I came across an interveiw with one of my favorite directors, Quinten Tarintino. Huh? I thought, What's he doing on the Tyra Banks show? Since Tarintino's one of my favorite directors, and I love his work, I watched a few minutes. Then it happened. Tarintino confessed to Tyra that he does in fact have a foot fetish. I kind of thought so when I see his work. There are constant foot shots of women in all his films. Especially Uma Thurman.
I still think Tarintino's the man, though. Even thought the foot fetish thing may be a little odd.
What do you guys think?

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Swedish Chef']He must have really enjoyed Uma saying: Wiggle your left toe. LOL[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I was thinking the EXACT same thing...creepy. I was wondering though why in the world was there a screen full of her feet, it just felt sorta wierd.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Mmm as a long running joke by my friends (three years now!) I'm meant to have a foot fetish. I categorically deny this! Though funnily enough I've suspected that about Tarintino after watching his movies. ^_^
Posted
[quote name='Dragonboym2][COLOR=Blue']What do you guys think?[/COLOR][/quote]

[color=crimson]I'm trying [i]not[/i] to.[/color]

[quote name='Ziggy Stardust][COLOR=Sienna][FONT=Times New Roman]Feet make me hot.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

[color=crimson]Awesome.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Most people have a fetish. I'm not surprised Tarantino has one too. I don't find this much of a shock at all, really - it's really a nonissue in the grand scheme of things. lol[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
Well, excluding that they had make-up and some fake wounds on them during the movie may count for something. But yeah, foot fetishes are the least of the list out there, there are far more worse and weirder ones, this one is kinda a light fetish or something, lol.
Posted
[quote name='DeadSeraphim][size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Most people have a fetish. I'm not surprised Tarantino has one too. I don't find this much of a shock at all, really - it's really a nonissue in the grand scheme of things. lol[/font][/color'][/size][/quote]

Yeah, basically. I don't know why this would be such a big deal to anyone - other people have [i]way[/i] more bizarre fetishes than just a simple foot fetish lol. I've read about some pretty disturbing fetishes in the past, haha.
Posted
Supposedly some Asian director was recently arrested for offering to have sex with a police officer for money. First foot fetishes, now prostitution! Man, these directors are seriously breaking down the moral backbone of the US. Someone should stop them...
Posted
[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

As has been spelled out by the general consensus, different people have different "turn ons" for the lack of a better word and I suppose if he should air subtle hints about that in his movies then that's his prerogative. And as Mike said, there genuinely are people out there with much, much more bizarre fetishes, balloons anyone...[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][quote name='Gen. Andronicus']Supposedly some Asian director was recently arrested for offering to have sex with a police officer for money. First foot fetishes, now prostitution! Man, these directors are seriously breaking down the moral backbone of the US. Someone should stop them...[/quote] [size=2]
[color=crimson]Lee Tamahori? He's a Kiwi director actually. Directed Die Another Day of all things.

I know exactly what to make of this. "Meh, whatever turns you on man." Same goes with Tarantino's foot fetish. Though, [b][size=1]*cough* In agreeance with Swedish Chef *cough*[/size][/b] at least we now know why there was such a big "wiggle your toe" scene in Kill Bill. :p[/color][/size][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Rapture Ruckus][size=1] [size=2]
[color=crimson]Lee Tamahori? He's a Kiwi director actually. Directed Die Another Day of all things.

I know exactly what to make of this. "Meh, whatever turns you on man." Same goes with Tarantino's foot fetish. Though, at least we now know why there was such a big "wiggle your toe" scene in Kill Bill. :p[/color][/size][/size][/QUOTE]

That was my joke! MINE! Plagurism!! BLASPHEMER :(
Posted
[color=crimson] I know, I know. I've just got such a "Wiggle you big toe joke" fetish. :p

Or perhaps, I was in agreeance with you notion? Either way, I've edited for clarity. No need to get yer panties in a bunch. ^_^;
[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=Rapture Ruckus][color=crimson] I know, I know. I've just got such a "Wiggle you big toe joke" fetish. :p

Or perhaps, I was in agreeance with you notion? Either way, I've edited for clarity. No need to get yer panties in a bunch. ^_^;
[/color][/QUOTE]
no need to my friend I was just joking around like I always do :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...