Fasteriskhead

Favorite Eureka seveN chick?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Eureka seveN chick?

• Eureka
    • Anemone
    • Talho
    • Gidget

First off im sad in the pants that I didnt post in this topic earlier, but oh well page four not so bad. I love eureka seven, but most of all I love the fact that they made every character supportive to the conclusion. I wont be spoiling anything but I will say ending creamed my special sasuke boxers.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started watching this series recently on YTV (my wonderful Canadian source for anime on TV). Of course, YTV always seems to be a bit behind the times... I've seen the first few episodes, and I really like it sofar. It's cute. :animesmil I really like the style of animation, and I like the characters---at least the ones I've "met" sofar. I guess I like Mecha anime, since there is more than one that I like... I'm not sure I like it BECAUSE it's Mecha though. Anyway, this seems like a really great show sofar.

• 4 weeks later...
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Ah yes, Eureka Seven, I love this anime, it seems like everytime it's on I have to sit down and watch it. It's just that good, and I love the whole LFO idea, how it kinda give's you that mecha feeling without them actually being "mechas'. But this anime is just good all the way around, definetly one of my favorite's. Pretty much the only problem that I have with it, is that it sometimes tends to get a little "too over-dramatic".[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Eureka seven where do i begin well 1st this one of best anime's i've seen in a while with it's plot and unique ideas like the LFO's and idea the planet looks like it was underwater at one time. the relationship between renton and eureka is pretty advance but in a good way. you know considering in real i guess most people would say their to young to be in love but i like the idea . i've only seen the adult swim version but so far this a series that any hardcore anime fan will love it can be alittle over complicated and something in it don't make alot of sense like that epsidoe with the korillian what ever that was? but all in all eureka seven is a series worth anyones time. :D

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Plum]Mmm. Eureka seven. It's one of my favorite animes so far. I always strain myself to stay up and watch it at night. It's worth it afterwards anyways. ^^ After watching the past few episodes, I've enjoyed it quite a lot. On my fav. anime list it would be...lets see..in between Naruto and Bleach, or behind them. =3[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 5 months later...
HHHHHHHHHeeeeeelllllllllooooooooo!!!!!!!Does any 1 even stay up long enough to watch the greatest show on Adult Swim next 2 FLCL of course post something on my home page if you watch yes that means you 2 I.luv.kiba :animesmil later

[indent][size=1][color=#007520]Heellloo!! Continually posting low quality spam posts will just have your posts deleted and threads closed. Take some time and put effort into your posts to make them easier to read. Try grammar spelling and reading the last section of [thread=55649]this thread[/thread]. And keep in mind that OB tries to aim for quality of posts, not quantity. -r2[/color][/size][/indent]

[quote name='Kurayami Oji][size=1][color=darkred]Ah yes, Eureka Seven, I love this anime, it seems like everytime it's on I have to sit down and watch it. It's just that good, and I love the whole LFO idea, how it kinda give's you that mecha feeling without them actually being "mechas'. But this anime is just good all the way around, definetly one of my favorite's. Pretty much the only problem that I have with it, is that it sometimes tends to get a little "too over-dramatic".[/color'][/size][/quote]it was so good , and sad that i cant belive that the next episode is going to be the last and i know its going to be great so i cant wait til then and if you dont watch the show you need to start.

I love the show I already finished it last year though on Youtube I hate watching it on Adult Swim cause once it hits there then all the wannabe fanboys show up and talk about it all the time like Naruto they ruined that for me and One Piece which they and the American theme song ruined for me Sanji cooking and chompers doctoring my a##. But the One piece theme song wannabe rap rant can wait.

My favorite character in the show though has to be Brother Moon Doggie as Renton calls him he's a funny guy especially on the Ep when they have that little prank on Renton around the first episodes of the show.

[QUOTE=Fasteriskhead]Wow, folks, I can't believe there isn't already a topic on this show. So far I've only seen up to episode 30 (the fansubbers, bless their hearts, are nowhere near fast enough to provide enough material to sate me), but good god what a series. I won't risk trying to say everything in an introductory post, but suffice it to say that this is the best take on the "young boy grows up by piloting a big robot" formula in years. There really hasn't been a pure coming-of-age anime since FLCL that I can remember being this good. It's directed by Tomoki Kyoda, whom a few of you may remember as the gentleman mostly responsible for the later direction of Rahxephon (he did a bunch of the later episodes, plus the ova and the movie). Frankly, though, Eureka Seven hasn't even hit its peak yet and it's already (for me, anyways) completely left much of Zeffie in the dust (albeit it doesn't have the Maya-inspired designs to fall back on).

So, quick summary of the first two episodes: boy hero Renton Thurston, living in a backwater town and helping out in his granddad's mechanic shop, dreams of getting the heck out of there and joining up with a mercenary group called Gekko State. Now, Gekko State is a bunch of dudes who (seemingly) just like to go around in their rad punk rock warship, the Gekko-Go, flouting the government, publishing their own magazine, and "reffing" (which is basically a kind of sky surfing on pretty green particle waves called Trapar). Anyways, Renton's dream comes through when a Gekko State LFO (i.e. big robot that can ref; geek points if you vintage synthesizer fans recognize where they got the name from) crashes his granddad's shop and a green-haired girl named Eureka (whom Renton instantly goes nuts for) pops out and asks for a tune-up. This particular LFO, the Nirvash typeZERO, is unique: it was the first LFO ever discovered, and the prototype for all future designs. Consequently, it turns out Eureka and the Nirvash are being chased by the military, so after the Thurstons are done fixing things she high-tails it out of there. PLOT POINT: it turns out Renton's granddad had been hanging on to a phenomenally powerful device, the Amita Drive, for Renton's father; Renton gets his hands on it, and in the midst of a battle goes and delivers it to the Nirvash. The Nirvash, controlled (unknowingly) by Renton, goes and crushes a whole squad of military LFOs in one of the most beautiful mecha battles I've ever seen, and follows this up by frying the entire area with something called the "seven swell phenomenon." After this, Renton joins up with Eureka and the rest of Gekko State and the series proper starts. This isn't even scratching the surface of where the show is now, but is enough to get you started. (although I cannot let the summary go without mentioning Anemone, the bad guys' pink-haired answer to Eureka, who is cute as all get out and probably certifiable but only shows up later in the series)

The show is really something wonderful, and 30 episodes in it has still yet to hit a slump of any kind (if anything it keeps getting better). The characters are extremely deep and well-sketched; the mech fights range from gorgeous mid-air balletic displays to vicious close range grinds; the music is consistently wonderful; the designs, while quite traditional and never approaching the same kind of gleeful abandon you get in Rahxephon, are always at least serviceable; the story, incredibly, seems likely to not only maintain itself through fifty-some episodes but to actually knock its message entirely out of the park. Despite some stiff competition (Noein, and maybe Kashimashi if you can even compare such a series to a mech show), Eureka is probably the best new anime series currently airing.

The domestic release of the first episodes is coming out next month, and it's already on my wish list. In the meantime (and I THINK this is legal for the otakuboards, but if not I ask one of the mods to correct me), you can go and YouTube the show's four ops so far, which are fantastic (no spoilers as far as I can tell, unless you count a number of changes in hairstyle):

-[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GFtFFVP7pg&search=eureka]First Opening[/URL] (check the Eva influences, and also that ungodly great op song)
-[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL5d8k-KTCo&search=eureka]Second Opening[/URL] (my least favorite, saved only by that fantastic Itano Circus)
-[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYj0qIiz9w&search=eureka]Third Opening[/URL] (the cheapest-looking of the four but my favorite by far. Features an even better Itano Circus than op2, and Anemone's priceless <:-O )
-[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W_qKtl2ETA&search=eureka]Fourth Opening[/URL] (PENALTY: illegal use of Amazing Grace)

Please tell me I'm not alone on this. Anyone else keeping up with this thing?[/QUOTE]
I'm glad that some one finally writes about Eureka7 besides me cause dude they shut my post down i think. hmmmm i will have to check that seeya write back.Okay?

I cant wait for the final episode of Eureka7 its the big climactic scene after all the problems that Renton&Eurekas' relationship has faced over all the episodes especially the episodes[spoiler] in Master Norbs words the promised land that he and Sakuya had failed at in his words.But i digress hope fully where ever they are in that final episode they will be there with the kids and they will be happy sadly[/spoiler] we can only hope for the best :animesmil
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]In the future please use spoiler tags when discussing spoiler material and use the thread directory located at the top of the forum to find already created threads.~Ikillion[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rebelchick07
I absolutely LOVE this show. It is one of the best anime shows I've seen in awhile. I was a little late getting into it, I missed probably the first fifteen episodes or so. But ever since I started watching I've been a fan of it. It took the #1 spot on my list of favorites. I'm sad that the series has now ended, but thankfully I've started buying the DVDs, so now I can watch it whenever I want :D

• 2 weeks later...
Oh jeez, i was watching this on Adult Swim a while back, but i coudn't get enough of it, so i finished the series via youtube.com. But ne way, what an awsome Anime it was! The characters where awsome, and it just kept getting better!! [INDENT][SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]A word of advice [B]Wolfen91[/B], do not quote someone's entire post when you aren't even responding to it. Also proper spelling and grammar is a must, try using a program like Word or hotmail to check your posts. And another thing, try to explain why you think the anime is awesome or the characters for that matter. Since posts like this with little to no explanation are considered spam. ~indifference[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
[COLOR="1234"]Mine too, plus Enomine, she is also hot. I lvev Eureka's voice too, it's o sincere and it has meaning. And Talho... let's just say each one is good in one way, but no one beats Eureka.

But what I like about Enomine, is her crazy sidde, I love crazy girls, they are hot and veyr forceful. Talho was ot... until a bit later. >_>[/COLOR]

[quote name='Premonition'][COLOR="1234"]Mine too, plus Enomine, she is also hot. I lvev Eureka's voice too, it's o sincere and it has meaning. And Talho... let's just say each one is good in one way, but no one beats Eureka.

But what I like about Enomine, is her crazy sidde, I love crazy girls, they are hot and veyr forceful. Talho was ot... until a bit later. >_>[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Getting past the fact that you spelled so much wrong that I can barely read your post... dude, do you see anything other than a chick's looks, or what? You've gotta be, like, the horniest dude I've ever known XD. And I'm guessing you mean Talho's makeover but... dude, she was [spoiler]pregnant[/spoiler]. Anyway, as for Eureka's voice, I watched it in Japanese so if I agree, it's not on the same thing.[/COLOR]

Eureka seveN is hands down my favorite anime. Eureka is my favorite because she has all of my favorite aspects in an anime girl. Changing moods, semi-cluelessness, A HUGE ROBOT FRIEND, petite body, TEAL HAIR, Lavander eyes, short hair, and weeeeeings!

I got all 50 EPs on My PSP :D Be Jealous It's an amazing series.

[quote name='FLCLrules']I wish they had a sequal for eureka7 cause i got nothing better to do on saturdays now (sniffle) :([/QUOTE]

A new season is supposed to be coming out but i dunno if thats just fan speculations

(My bad for the double post, Thought it would just quote FLCLrules. Ahhhh Im new to this! :D)

[quote name='theEND']I got all 50 EPs on My PSP :D Be Jealous It's an amazing series.

A new season is supposed to be coming out but i dunno if thats just fan speculations

(My bad for the double post, Thought it would just quote FLCLrules. Ahhhh Im new to this! :D)[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I HIGHLY doubt there will be any more E7 since BONES isn't the type to revisit shows, however I saw a second manga series in the store - it doens't feature the same chracters, so I didn't buy it >_>[/COLOR]

• 7 months later...
I've got news for you, you can watch the enlish versions on [[COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="1"]Link Removed By Moderator[/SIZE][/COLOR]] and for Eureka Seven RPG I'm going to start a couple here, for those who can do eureka before the series or an after the second summer of love RP

I've got about thirty five episodes in favorites of eureka seven on so I've seen my favorite episodes, which still is, to me, the best series yet.

[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh88/CMCDDarr/CGE7Mecha/Acad-R909DC-Hunter.jpg[/IMG][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="1"][INDENT]I removed the link you provided Hunter0909. A quick look at the [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"]Rules[/URL] will show that linking to copyrighted materials is not allowed here at OtakuBoards. ~Indi[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]