OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[font=Trebuchet MS]I'd take Master Yoda any day of the week. Getting my arms pulled off by a sore-loser Wookie would hurt a lot more, and take a lot longer, than duelling the little green dude. Beat the Wookie at dejarik: slow-ish painful death with much crunching of bones, blood, etc etc. Duel Master Yoda: "Where'd he go? Wait, why am I at the Pearly Gates?" My head would be off before you could say "Strong with this one, the Force is".

Plus, I'd have a great story to tell all my new winged, harp-playing buddies. I'd have to assume the events leading up to my duelling Yoda were pretty interesting. My death story would trump all theirs!

Okay, inspiration's a bit dry right now...

Would you rather
[i]get hopelessly drunk by drinking twenty beers (your choice of brand)
[/i]or
[i]get hopelessly drunk by drinking a few speedy shots of your spirit of choice?

[/i]You get legless either way; the choice is in the journey to happy-land...
[/font]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Raiyuu][font=Trebuchet MS]I'd take Master Yoda any day of the week. Getting my arms pulled off by a sore-loser Wookie would hurt a lot more, and take a lot longer, than duelling the little green dude. Beat the Wookie at dejarik: slow-ish painful death with much crunching of bones, blood, etc etc. Duel Master Yoda: "Where'd he go? Wait, why am I at the Pearly Gates?" My head would be off before you could say "Strong with this one, the Force is".

Plus, I'd have a great story to tell all my new winged, harp-playing buddies. I'd have to assume the events leading up to my duelling Yoda were pretty interesting. My death story would trump all theirs![/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yep I'd have gone with Yoda too, being dismembered slowly by a Wookie would be the far less pleasing method of demise. Plus as you said your death story would beat everyone elses, save those others killed by Yoda in duels.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Raiyuu][font=Trebuchet MS]Okay, inspiration's a bit dry right now...

Would you rather
[i]get hopelessly drunk by drinking twenty beers (your choice of brand)
[/i]or
[i]get hopelessly drunk by drinking a few speedy shots of your spirit of choice?

[/i]You get legless either way; the choice is in the journey to happy-land...
[/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Probably go with the beers are you'd have more time for conversation before the inability to form coherent speech set in, getting drunk quickly in not the basis of a good night for me.

[B]Would you rather go home with the most beautiful women you'd ever seen and the next morning find out she's a distant relative ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather go home with a decent looking woman with no family consequences ? [/B]

Oh Christmas Dinner would be interesting with that first one.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]^ Funniest choice I have ever seen in this entire thread.

Good God though I would rather stick with someone decent rather than taking some woman home and finding out she was my cousin... After that I just may shoot myself.. just imagining that I did...with my cousin and...I think I need to go and wash away all the thoughs I just though of just now...I don't think I can think right after that. I don't know if I can even think of a choice anymore... My brain just...hurts.

Would you rather have all of your skin burned off and thrown into a tub of battery acid to drown.

Or would you rather have all your skin peeled off your body with a knife and thrown into a tub of lye?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SlowChemical][SIZE=1]
Well, I rather go with the latter one. I have no idea who is Jerry Fowell so I'm not sure if I like his type of music or not. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#8833ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Uh Slow Chemical. Jerry Fowell is an extremist preacher. He tends to go a bit overboard with the whole God Hates Fags thing.[/color][/font]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#8833ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Uh Slow Chemical. Jerry Fowell is an extremist preacher. He tends to go a bit overboard with the whole God Hates Fags thing.[/color'][/font][/quote]
[SIZE=1]
Ah! No wonder I don't know him! I don't go to a church and I never did set foot in one ever in my life, haha. I don't even look at tv programs with preaching things in them anyways. When they preach sounds like greek to me!

Err, so since you said that I should go with the other choice huh? X3[/SIZE]

[QUOTE= Ikillion][size=1]Would you rather have all of your skin burned off and thrown into a tub of battery acid to drown.

Or would you rather have all your skin peeled off your body with a knife and thrown into a tub of lye?[/QUOTE][/size]

[SIZE=1]Well since I have a obesession with fire and I'm completly fascinated by acid (Acid eats away things like fire itself yet without the glow). Okay, again you might think I'm wierd yet I rather get my skin burned off then peeled off. Battery acid here I come! >.<

[B][U]Which you prefer?[/U][/B]

[B]Sit next to Batman in a classroom[/B]

or

[B]Sit next to Superman in a classroom [/B]

I have brought up the oldest question in the comic book world 'Superman or Batman?', haha [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=SlowChemical][SIZE=1][B][U]Which you prefer?[/U][/B]

[B]Sit next to Batman in a classroom[/B]

or

[B]Sit next to Superman in a classroom [/B]

I have brought up the oldest question in the comic book world 'Superman or Batman?', haha [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=informal roman][size=4]I'd have to say Batman just because he's probably smarter than Superman. Clark probably wore the glasses to look Emo

Ok my turn again would you rather:

[b][center]Sing your country's national anthem wearing nothing but what you came into the world wearing

Or

Appear on Jerry Springer wearing a pink string Bikini to find out your parent has just married your crush?[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=informal roman][size=4]

[b][center]Sing your country's national anthem wearing nothing but what you came into the world wearing

Or

Appear on Jerry Springer wearing a pink string Bikini to find out your parent has just married your crush?[/color][/font][/size][/b][/center][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
Well I have to take the second one. I know the bikini is pink but is better then being naked. Also about my mom marying my crush for me that would be teen molesting in her part. So when she goes on Jerry Springer she also go to jail the same day, haha. Well for the whole game sake I would very sad by my mom marying my crush. I wouldn't cry, which I barely do this days but my heart would be shattered.

Even though i'll feel that way, I still pick the second due that I'm not comfortable naked at all.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Trebuchet MS]That depends...are any (and if so, how many) people watching? Cuz if its just me, well I think I could handle my bad singing and nakedness.

How about this:

[CENTER]Sitting through a senate meeting
OR
Being eaten by cats[/CENTER]

Both are long processes, but one has a potential end, albeit painful.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[font=Trebuchet MS]Ikillion, there is something wrong with you. Seek psychiatric attention immediately. Plus, didn't you already do battery acid vs. lye earlier in this thread?

I'd go with the senate meeting, of course. It doesn't end in my death and therefore scores as a winner for me. I'd entertain myself by scratching naughty words on the bench or something. Or use the downtime to plot out a novel in my head or something. Only unimaginative people get bored.

Would you rather
[i]spend a day trapped in a room with Kevin Spacey's character from 'Seven'
[/i]or
[i]spend a day trapped in a room with a knife, a vat of lye, and Ikillion?[/i]
[/font]

[QUOTE=Raiyuu][font=Trebuchet MS]
Would you rather
[/i]or
[/font][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
Well I guess traped with Ikillion. I just give him about $20 not to kill me XP. No seriously I don't think he'll kill me. Well I never know though since I don't know him. Yet that might be a good thing! He won't hurt me since I don't know him. Wait, killers kill people they don't know or people they stalk. Err...I change my mind Kevin Spacey's character from 'Seven'. I fear for my life, thanks Raiyuu.

Would you rather:
[B]
Your wife/husband put posion in your food just to have your life insurance money?[/B]

or

[B]Your wife/husband posion you while you in the car? [/B] (You know the little trick to put the gas fumes inside the car, locking all the doors, and you don't have the keys to turn off your car to stop the gas.) [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Raiyuu][font=Trebuchet MS]

Would you rather
[/i]or
[/font][/QUOTE]

I believe I would choose the latter option, provided there are meals of course.

Now for the question: Would you rather spend a day at Disney World with President Bush or would you rather spend a day at Disney World with Queen Elizabeth II?

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][QUOTE=Raiyuu][font=Trebuchet MS]Ikillion, there is something wrong with you. Seek psychiatric attention immediately. Plus, didn't you already do battery acid vs. lye earlier in this thread?[/font]
[/QUOTE]

I don't need any help, I was just wondering what people would choose and plus I just wondered if someone would choose the other or something like that. If you want to see bad then I will show you with what my next choice is... I don't have problems....Why are you looking at me like that? >_> However how can you all really be that terrified with the thoughs that go on inside a fifteen year old boys head...? Besides I wouldn't kill anyone...on purpose atleast.

For Slow Chemical: I would just rather have the gas thing besides the most likely thing to happen to me in that kind of a situation is that I would just fall asleep and just die in my sleep, simple as that.

For Pupmon: Perhaps I would go to Disney land with George Bush, not because I could have an intresting conversation with him or something like that, but because I could easily ditch him without a second though.

Now! would you rather have your head bashed into the wall, then have it bashed into a Television, then be thrown out of a window of a two story building and still survive. Then be drug back into the building and stuffed into an over on 350 degrees to be made into little human cookies.

Or would you rather be hit over the head with a metal bat, be stuffed into a trash compactor, then have your compacted body be thrown into a garbage disposal, then somehow the shreaded up pieces of your body be thrown into a smoothie with some ice, strawberries, and bannanas. And be turned into a human smoothie?

.....I told you...stop looking at me like that... <_<[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
i'd go with George Bush all the way, if i go with the queen i'd be feching her this and that all day plus explaining why the horsies go round and round......... :twitch:.....it's not like i'm a mechanic (sp?) or anything...
besides if i go with Bush i can slip away any time ........he'll to busy drooling over lollielops....

ok:
-for a week eat nothing but sweets that contain sugar......sugar and more sugar -_-
OR

-for a week, eat your mom's so called organic food......:animedepr (......mom, why is my food......MOVING!!!!!!! :faint:

Edit:
man i write slow..........
for Ikillion's choice.....well neither seem too um....comfortable....
but i'd rather choose the latter, i prefer cold things.....[/FONT][/B]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

I don't need any help, I was just wondering what people would choose and plus I just wondered if someone would choose the other or something like that. If you want to see bad then I will show you with what my next choice is... I don't have problems....Why are you looking at me like that? >_> However how can you all really be that terrified with the thoughs that go on inside a fifteen year old boys head...? Besides I wouldn't kill anyone...on purpose atleast.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ugh, I saw your next choices and I was....astonished. You scare me a whole bunch. Can I stalk you? X3[/SIZE]

[Quote= NekoSama101]
now would you rather: be happy but hated by all
or
be loved by all and be sucidal
[/quote]
[SIZE=1]
I rather have the first one. I rather be happy and hated. I don't care what so ever what people think of me. If they hate me so what is better then been sucidal.

Would you rather?

[B]You body perfectly frozen and been preserved in the middle of Antarctica. Then about 500 years later they have your body and in case you in a museum for everyone to see. [/B]

Or
[B]
Been mummified and buried deep underground. Your body is found in 500 years and they in shrine you thinking that you?re some kind of god.[/B][/SIZE]

I would definately rather be mummified. Not because of the the glory of being considered a God or anything, but I would look cool with my skin shrunken and whithered around my bones. Hopefully I would still have a few teeth , maybe they would whiten them for contrast. *colgate extra whitening toothpaste* :animesmil

Alright then : Would you rather -

Be caught in a snowstorm with only a rabid hyeena for warmth and company...

or

Be trapped on a deserted volcanic island with a pack of non-rabid hyeenas chasing you. :animesigh

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='SlowChemical][SIZE=1']Ugh, I saw your next choices and I was....astonished. You scare me a whole bunch. Can I stalk you? X3[/SIZE][/quote]

'Course you can stalk me...I don't kill stalkers... That I know of yet... Nah I probaly won't kill you. I am just to nice to do something like that...

Now I would probaly just take the preppy wife probaly. Because if she acts to badly to me I just may go into wife beater mode and just hit her around a couple of times till she gets the point. If she doesn't afterwards.... I just may make her into a smoothie!...Stop looking at me!

Would you rather watch a single bug crawl inside of your body and eventually lay multiple eggs inside of your stomach, then once the eggs hatch have the bugs eat your body from the inside out?

Or would you rather have tiny needles slowly be injected into your skin, some going through to the other side of your body, puncturing organs, cutting blood vessels, till your lungs eventually get punctured and you drown in your own blood after you are punctured from over a thousand needles?

.....I told you stop looking at me like that![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

'Course you can stalk me...I don't kill stalkers... That I know of yet... Nah I probaly won't kill you. I am just to nice to do something like that...

[SIZE=1]Kyah! X3 Good, 'cause I happen to stalk a few people -points to siggy- I like my victims to know I'm stalking them. You know a fair warning to them for them to put there security on and turn on the lights X3. Oh yeah, I don't think I belive you 100% on the "I don't kill stalkers" and the " I [B]probaly[/B] won't kill you". Keyword on the second one is 'probaly'[/SIZE]

[Quote=Ikillion][Color=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans Ms]

Would you rather watch a single bug crawl inside of your body and eventually lay multiple eggs inside of your stomach, then once the eggs hatch have the bugs eat your body from the inside out?

Or would you rather have tiny needles slowly be injected into your skin, some going through to the other side of your body, puncturing organs, cutting blood vessels, till your lungs eventually get punctured and you drown in your own blood after you are punctured from over a thousand needles?

..... I told you stop looking at me like that!

[SIZE=1]Main reason I'm stalking you X3. I would take the first one. I'm deadly afraid of needles. Anyways I have this obesession with Shino from Naruto. So if I experience that kind of thing I probaly know how he feels, haha.

Would you rather?

[B]Have someone mess with your thoughts, feelings, and memories[/B]

or

[B]Have no memories or feelings what so eve[/B]r[/SIZE]

Guest Metal Dragon
:flaming:
Well, this is a trycky one.
Out of the two, I'd choose to spend a night in a dark, cold dungeon all alone for a night. You never know, it might be fun, plus it's only for one night, so what can go wrong?

[QUOTE=SlowChemical][SIZE=1]Would you rather?

[B]Have someone mess with your thoughts, feelings, and memories[/B]

or

[B]Have no memories or feelings what so eve[/B]r[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9333ff][font=snap ITC]Question, if they messed w/ your thoughts and feelings how would you know you still have them?

Right now though I'd rather not have any memories

So. My turn again? Would you rather?

[center][b]Spend a week in the middle of no where with Ikillion?

Or

Spend a week in NYC with Chibi Horsewoman?[/center][/b]

Ok so that wasn't a fair question? Too bad.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9333ff][font=snap ITC]Question, if they messed w/ your thoughts and feelings how would you know you still have them?

Right now though I'd rather not have any memories
[/center][/b]

Ok so that wasn't a fair question? Too bad.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Not really, your memories would be mixed up, some new memories would be put in or someone else memories would be inserted in your brain. You know that kind of thing....[/SIZE]
[Quote=NekoSama101]
here's a tough one: would you rather be stalked
or
stalk?[/quote]

[SIZE=1]Wow, I feel like that question was brought up because of me. Yes, I am a stalker and proud of it! Yet I can't feel deeply hurt by that question. I'm not a maniac stalker. I stalk people mainly for fun. The people on my stalk list are people that peek my interest. For example, Ikillion and his gory, imaginative, and crazy choices.

Yes, I am a stalker I will not lie. So since my currrent occupation is 'stalker' then I have to go with the second choice!

I like stalking people! I like killing things! Oops, that slipped out...haha

Would you rather?

[B]Locked in a room with Barney [/B]

or

[B]Locked in a room with Elmo

Occ: I MEANT ELMO! Not emo...>.>[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE]Would you rather?

You body perfectly frozen and been preserved in the middle of Antarctica. Then about 500 years later they have your body and in case you in a museum for everyone to see.

Or

Been mummified and buried deep underground. Your body is found in 500 years and they in shrine you thinking that you?re some kind of god.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Both! Seriously, it'd be cool to be a frozen mummy in a museum of the gods.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE]
Locked in a room with Barney

or

Locked in a room with Elmo[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Elmo. I know I could overpower Elmo. "Chickendance this!!"

Alright, how about this:

Be the main character in a good horror movie (for real life).

OR

Be a side character in a bad B-movie.[/FONT][/COLOR]