OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

I would have true love. I already have true love, but My lover (I guess I would call them that) will never die. *cough Christian cough* Yeah, I am a christian, so you people know what I am saying.

If it was a person, I would say I have already thought of that, and I desided to not. I think it is too hard to love a person that much. I don't know, I am only 13. Don't know what emotional love (The real) it feels like. I guess I would say not experience it.
(I love everyone the same)

Would you rather Go to jail (city) for 1 month,

or

Go to prison for 1 week?

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]I would have true love. I already have true love, but My lover (I guess I would call them that) will never die. *cough Christian cough* Yeah, I am a christian, so you people know what I am saying.

If it was a person, I would say I have already thought of that, and I desided to not. I think it is too hard to love a person that much. I don't know, I am only 13. Don't know what emotional love (The real) it feels like. I guess I would say not experience it.
(I love everyone the same)

Would you rather Go to jail (city) for 1 month,

or

Go to prison for 1 week?[/QUOTE]
Are you saying Christians aren't people? Anyway, I would go to prison for a week. That way I could say I am as hardened a criminal as Martha Stuart. We would talk about it over blueberry scones.
See your game system and games mauled by crazed fanboys and smashed by a bulldozer or
have your computer set on fire and shot with a rocket launcher by Bill Gates?

[color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]I would rather be mute than deaf, since I don't really talk that much anyway.

Alright, if it's been done before sorry :animedepr

~Shounen (boy's anime)
or
~Shoujo (girl's anime)[/font][/color]

[COLOR=Indigo]I'd rather not be able to speak. Why? I always say something that would end up hurting someone.

[B]If you could only pick one skill to be good at...and suck with the other...

Would you rather be a singer?

Or play an instrument?[/B]

[B]EDIT: [/B] someone replied the same time as me. I'll answer their's as well. I'd prefer boy's anime because there is less drama and more gore and action.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I would simply be able to play some instrument than sing since I really don't like to talk a lot, and quite frankly my singing skills suck! I bet by the time I started to sing everyone's head would explode...now

Would you rather play Counter strike online?

Or halo 2 online..?

>_> easy choice[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]Um... well, it's not so easy for me since I don't really play either one. But I guess I'd go with Halo 2, since unlike Counter Strike, I didn't die in the first 5 sec of play the one time i did play it.

Oh and...[/font][/color][quote name='Japan_86][COLOR=Indigo']Someone replied the same time as me.[/COLOR][/quote]
[color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]Yeah I posted at the same time as Baron Samedi, then went back and changed my post. But, am I such a no body on OB that I'm just refered to as [i]someone[/i]? :animecry: (Just kidding!) Anyway, back on topic:

~Being ignored by everyone
or
~Having everyone watch your every move[/font][/color]

[QUOTE=Soliel][color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]Um... well, it's not so easy for me since I don't really play either one. But I guess I'd go with Halo 2, since unlike Counter Strike, I didn't die in the first 5 sec of play the one time i did play it.

Oh and...[/font][/color]
[color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]Yeah I posted at the same time as Baron Samedi, then went back and changed my post. But, am I such a no body on OB that I'm just refered to as [i]someone[/i]? :animecry: (Just kidding!) Anyway, back on topic:

~Being ignored by everyone
or
~Having everyone watch your every move[/font][/color][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I guess being ignored. it would be easier than having to put up with
"THAT GIRL BENT DOWN TO TIE HER SHOE AND HER UNDERWEAR SHOWED. SHAMELESS HUSSY."
:rolleyes:
Noo thanks.

Would you want to live your life never trying, unmotivate to do anything, and when you do something, it's really mediocre? (basically, when all's said and done, you never really did anything worth talking about)

or would you rather want to live as a perfectionist? trying so hard, overexhausting yourself for the little things, and then even when you're done, it's still not good enough for you? (you'll drive yourself nuts over the little things, and pretty much never be happy.)

Edit: oh mann, someone posted ahead of me. But that's okay because they didn't post their own question =D

Edit #2: Nevermind. Honestly.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Live my life never trying, unmotivate to do anything, and when I do something, it's really mediocre (basically, when all's said and done, I never really did anything worth talking about).

Yup.. That's me.. Oh well.

Question:
Pie
or
Cake?

Easy one[/COLOR][/FONT] :D

[QUOTE=Japan_86][COLOR=Indigo]I would choose Cake because I love all cake. Especially a double chocolate. Yum!

Coke?

or Pepsi?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Coke =D
No contest, yo.

Would you want to be in love with someone who hates you, and will never love you back?

Or would you rather be the one that hated the one who was truly in love with you?[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Coke =D
No contest, yo.

Would you want to be in love with someone who hates you, and will never love you back?

Or would you rather be the one that hated the one who was truly in love with you?[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]Dang, tough one!
I guess I would say the later, because I'd always have the hope of finding someone I love who loves me back, or maybe I fight find I love the one I hate.

Okay:
~Chicken
or
~Fish
Sorry, I'm tired :animesigh [/font][/color]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Fish! You gotta love them as much as I do :D

Well, chickens ain't bad either. They both melt on your mouth when you ate them :tasty:. So, on normal circumstances, both of them are on the same chair to me :D. But then..........darn it I had to choose! :animestun

Err......okay then, I guess my mind had been set. I go with fishes as I love them more, whatever style you choose to cook them they always taste good! :D

So then, would you rather...

[i]Became a victim to a pervert[/i]

or

[i]Became the pervert yourself[/i]

Well?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]Be a pervert, for sure. I mean, being a victim to one would be creepy and sickening... but as a pervert, you'd feel fine.

Would you rather lose an arm, or a leg?[/size][/QUOTE]

probrably arm. Not being able to ever walk again is scarier of a thought then not having an arm

heres a good one though

A) Your father or mother for best friend or any loved one is held up at gun point with a guy threatening to shoot him. You for some reason have a pistol on hand, shoot him and as soon as you shoot him he makes a final last ditch effort and shoots your father dead. The police find you days later on the run because you were horrified by what just happend. You go to court the court beleives the killers story and you get a life in jail

or

B) You kill your father / mother / loved one whatnot and end up free.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Hard choices........really hard......

I can't choose, I want them both. I love them, I still got many things to do for both of them. I won't be here if it wasn't because of them.

But well...............................I................err.............choose to had my father taken away, I love them both but.......I just can't bear it yet to lose my mother.......I also can't lose my father too but..........well.............darn.....I can't think logically for this one......

Yeah well, I choose to lose my father......I can't explain the reason logically so I hope everyone understand it just like that...

Still, here's mine.....would you rather....

[i]Locked in a large room together with a hungry lion for three days[/i]

or

[i]Locked in a bedroom together with Michael Jackson for a week[/i]

Hehe, which predator would you choose? :D[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]I would pick letter A. I have a hard time thinking that I would be killing someone.
It would be hard to deal with myself. It also depends on if it was inteded to kill them. If it was, I would defeninty pick A.

Would you rather have your mother or father taken away?[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]I reject to answer this question !!!! If i REALLY have to answer then i guess it would be my mom that was taken away...
:animecry: :animecry: :animecry:

Question:
A GF with a great personality but lousy looks
or
a GF with a celebrity look but lousy personality?[/COLOR][/FONT]

EDIT: Locked in a bedroom with Micheal Jackson.. Answered at the same time with Ralph =P

[QUOTE=Raphael][FONT=Palatino Linotype]

[i]Locked in a large room together with a hungry lion for three days[/i]

or

[i]Locked in a bedroom together with Michael Jackson for a week[/i]

Hehe, which predator would you choose? :D[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Locked in a room with lions.
I would put them to sleep. I am just that good!

[QUOTE]A GF with a great personality but lousy looks
or
a GF with a celebrity look but lousy personality?[/QUOTE]

Gah, stay single. I don't know. I have a hard time keeping a love (Physical love) for someone.

Would you rather,

Meet the girl of your dreams,
or
have in-human strength?

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Well, having in-human strength isn't something you'll get on your normal everyday life.

On the other hand, meeting a girl on your dream might someday be realized even if you're not on some imaginary world.

So I guess the choice's obvious for me, I'd rather had a super-human strength. I could still met a girl of my dream eventhough I choose this choice right?

Well then, would you rather...

[i]Hear your parents yell (serious) at each other everyday[/i]

or

[i]Kill them both[/i]

I'm scarier than I look eh?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Raphael][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Well, having in-human strength isn't something you'll get on your normal everyday life.

On the other hand, meeting a girl on your dream might someday be realized even if you're not on some imaginary world.

So I guess the choice's obvious for me, I'd rather had a super-human strength. I could still met a girl of my dream eventhough I choose this choice right?

Well then, would you rather...

[i]Hear your parents yell (serious) at each other everyday[/i]

or

[i]Kill them both[/i]

I'm scarier than I look eh?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I would rather hear them scream. It could change someday, ya?
I don't think I would be able to live without them. I couldn't have come into this world without them, so why kill them? I just couldn't do that.

Would you rather, have 1000 video games of your chioce,
or
have 1000 anime of your chioce?

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Man, another tough choices....

I love them both, animes and games.....really I can't decide which should I choose to love the most....but then, I think I go with games....

Well, since we couldn't directly influence animes. I guess I found games far more interesting than them. Eventhough I couldn't get a thousand of my favourite animes I still could buy another right?

Well then, would you rather....

[i]Betray your friend[/i]

or

[i]Betrayed by your friend[/i]

I knew I had posted something like this before (and I'm sure somebody already did as well), but this choices made me kinda curious about what many ppls would choose about this. So I guess, I wanted to hear many ppl's answer not just one person's answer.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Raphael][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Man, another tough choices....

I love them both, animes and games.....really I can't decide which should I choose to love the most....but then, I think I go with games....

Well, since we couldn't directly influence animes. I guess I found games far more interesting than them. Eventhough I couldn't get a thousand of my favourite animes I still could buy another right?

Well then, would you rather....

[i]Betray your friend[/i]

or

[i]Betrayed by your friend[/i]

I knew I had posted something like this before (and I'm sure somebody already did as well), but this choices made me kinda curious about what many ppls would choose about this. So I guess, I wanted to hear many ppl's answer not just one person's answer.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I would be betrayed. I don't like being mean to my friends, I would rather them be mean to me. If I betrayed my friend, I would loose one, if they betrayed me hopefully we could still be friends. I would still be thier friend.

Would you rather, kill your friend,
or
kill your brother (If you have one) or sis (If you have one)

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]Would you rather, kill your friend,
or
kill your brother (If you have one) or sis (If you have one)[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]In all honesty, I'd prefer to kill a friend against killing my own flesh and blood, family ties are nearly always deeper than those formed through friendship. That said I hope to God I'm never put in that situation.

[B]Would you rather be a famous celebrity, rich beyond need and known to billions but alone in your heart ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather be a good parent with loving children and a loving husband/wife but only ever be remembered by those people and your friends ?[/B]

I suppose that question boils down to fame or family. [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]In all honesty, I'd prefer to kill a friend against killing my own flesh and blood, family ties are nearly always deeper than those formed through friendship. That said I hope to God I'm never put in that situation.

[B]Would you rather be a famous celebrity, rich beyond need and known to billions but alone in your heart ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather be a good parent with loving children and a loving husband/wife but only ever be remembered by those people and your friends ?[/B]

I suppose that question boils down to fame or family. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I would pick family. Saying that I could get fame. But I don't really care about marrying or having kids. But I don't want to have fame. I think I am going to be famous anyway though. I have already been on the news (twice), and in the newspaper. So I am on the road to being famous.

Would you rather have a Dog or cat?