OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[QUOTE=hey_love][size=1]
Would you rather:

a. [b]suddenly become bankrupt, become a homeless person with no clothes, food, or place to sleep except the trash bin that happens to be next to the vicious dog but still have family, friends, and your pride.[/b]

b. [b]suddenly win a lottery with a fortune equivalent to Bill Gate's lifetime worth of money, with any luxury you'd ever desire, except you live in an empty mansion with no friends, no family, only your servents who talk so badly about you, but you have power.[/b][/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Trebuchet MS]As much as I'd love to pretend that I'm all about the morals, and having the love of my family and friends would be enough for me even if I was dirt poor, I won't do it. I'll be honest. I would want to win the lottery. Atleast I would have all the comforts I would ever need to live out my lonely life in. *laughs* but I really do hope that neither of these situations has to happen to me. They both equally suck.

[B]Would you want to be beaten to death by many tiny girl-child fans of Hilary Duff?

Or would you rather be beaten to death by Hilary Duff herself?[/B]

*laughs* I know, it sucks.. but I'd still love to hear someone's answer.[/FONT][/COLOR]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Trebuchet MS]

[B]Would you want to be beaten to death by many tiny girl-child fans of Hilary Duff?

Or would you rather be beaten to death by Hilary Duff herself?[/B]

*laughs* I know, it sucks.. but I'd still love to hear someone's answer.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=bradley hand ITC][size=3]I'd have to say getting beaten by Hillary Duff. That way even if I died my daughter would be a friggin' Millionaire all thanks to 'Lizzie Mcguire'

ok my turn... Woudl you rather....

[b][center]Be tied to a chair and forced to watch CATS non stop for a week

or

Be tied to a chair and be forced to watch Billy Graham Specials non stop for a week?[/b][/center]

Heh Take that![/color][/font][/size]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=bradley hand ITC][size=3]Would you rather....

[b][center]Be tied to a chair and forced to watch CATS non stop for a week

or

Be tied to a chair and be forced to watch Billy Graham Specials non stop for a week?[/b][/center]

Heh Take that![/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Seeing as I have no idea who Billy Graham is, I'm going to go with watching CATS for a week. This is going to sound terribly concieted but given CATS composer Andrew Lloyd Webber is in fact a neighbour of mine about three or four houses down, I could with a fair bit of effort simply complain to him in person and ask for an apology.

[B]Would you rather smell the absolute worst smell there could ever possibly exist ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you taste the absolute worst taste there could ever possibly exist ?[/B][/SIZE]

Guest tanukioh
[QUOTE=myst][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
i just wanted to started a game kind of thread, and i remembered a game i used to play with my friends
it's really simple, you are given two situations/choices, both horrible, and you have to choose ONE....and give your reasons...
ok:
-spent a night in a dark, cold dungeon all alone for a night
OR
-spent a day stuck in a mall's change room with a nothing but your underclothes on[/FONT][/QUOTE]Ummmmmmmmm... >.> the first one. ^_^ no idea why, but I find it less embarrassing than the underwear one.

[QUOTE=NekoSama101]Being forced to watch a Britney Spears concer
or
Being forced to watch a Backstreet Boys concert?

MUH HA HA HA! Fear my evilness![/QUOTE]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]:sweat: umm, I guess I'd go with the first one..I'm not a fan of BS but since I'm a guy well....you know the rest....

My turn, would you rather...

[i]Paralyzed (can't move a bit and can't talk), but still have friends around you (many of them..)[/i]

or

[i]Move freely but no friends at all...[/i]

Well?[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Raphael][FONT=Palatino Linotype]:sweat: umm, I guess I'd go with the first one..I'm not a fan of BS but since I'm a guy well....you know the rest....

My turn, would you rather...

[i]Paralyzed (can't move a bit and can't talk), but still have friends around you (many of them..)[/i]

or

[i]Move freely but no friends at all...[/i]

Well?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Move freely but have no friends.
I hate being dependant.
Alooot. I just would feel like a burden if I was paralyzed, and like nobody really wanted me around, but they were forced to take care of me.

[B]Would you date the hottest guy/girl in school, even though he was the biggest jerk, ignored you, and even flirted with other girls/boys while he/she was with you?

or would you rather date the ugliest guy/guy in school, who is a total sweetie, and treats you with the utmost respect and would never do anything to hurt you?[/B]

I really hope this hasn't been asked already =P I haven't read all of the posts. Forgive me if it's been done and just skip it.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Would you date the hottest guy/girl in school, even though he was the biggest jerk, ignored you, and even flirted with other girls/boys while he/she was with you?

or would you rather date the ugliest guy/guy in school, who is a total sweetie, and treats you with the utmost respect and would never do anything to hurt you?[/B]

[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=bradley hand ITC][size=3]I'd rather date the ugly guy. As long as he treats me nice who am I to judge? Besides it's not like I'm America's next top model myself. [size=1]plus if you drink enough anyone's cute[/size]

Ok here I go again Would you rather

[b][center]Be really nice, smart and fun to be around, but be so ugly that the opposite (same if you go that way) Has to get drunk to get physical with you)

or

Be as rude as all get out, dumb as a rock and boring as anything but be really hot so people don't mind that you lack personality?[/b][/center]

I couldn't think of anything better.[/color][/font][/size]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=bradley hand ITC][size=3]I'd rather date the ugly guy. As long as he treats me nice who am I to judge? Besides it's not like I'm America's next top model myself. [size=1]plus if you drink enough anyone's cute[/size]

Ok here I go again Would you rather

[b][center]Be really nice, smart and fun to be around, but be so ugly that the opposite (same if you go that way) Has to get drunk to get physical with you)

or

Be as rude as all get out, dumb as a rock and boring as anything but be really hot so people don't mind that you lack personality?[/b][/center]

I couldn't think of anything better.[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I'll go with the first one, I'd much, much rather have my current personality and be ugly than be very attractive and a complete bastard. Seeing as tomorrow is Saint Patrick's Day, chances are my luck would probably be good.

[B]Would you rather understand everything there was to understand, meaning of life and all that, if it meant an existance of quiet solitute to avoid annoying people asking you questions, save those who make the impressive trek to find enlightenment in your vast wisdom ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather be a complete idiot and be surrounded by friends who are only mildly bothered by the fact that you're a complete idiot ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]I'll go with the first one, I'd much, much rather have my current personality and be ugly than be very attractive and a complete bastard. Seeing as tomorrow is Saint Patrick's Day, chances are my luck would probably be good.

[B]Would you rather understand everything there was to understand, meaning of life and all that, if it meant an existance of quiet solitute to avoid annoying people asking you questions, save those who make the impressive trek to find enlightenment in your vast wisdom ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather be a complete idiot and be surrounded by friends who are only mildly bothered by the fact that you're a complete idiot ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Green][font=lucida handwriting][size=2]Yep St Patrick's day- Time to be all Irish American (Instead of just half) and drink green beer. Tho I refuse to eat :beer:what they were making on Conan O'Brien last night.

Well, seeing that I am already a complete idiot I'd want to be a complete idiot with friends because what good is being smart if you're alone- as in completely alone.

Let's see I don't know what to ask except maybe if you were watching this inventor show on ABC (do they have something like that in other parts of the globe?) you'd get this: Would you rather be:

[b][center]The guy who was trying to pitch the stick on national television

or

The guy who was trying to pitch the bag that you pee in while wearing it on national television[/b][/center]

Yeah that was utter crap. Sorry

:beer:Guiness... it's a great sustitute for...food[/size][/font] [/COLOR]:beer:

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][COLOR=Green][font=lucida handwriting][size=2]Yep St Patrick's day- Time to be all Irish American (Instead of just half) and drink green beer. Tho I refuse to eat :beer:what they were making on Conan O'Brien last night.

Well, seeing that I am already a complete idiot I'd want to be a complete idiot with friends because what good is being smart if you're alone- as in completely alone.

Let's see I don't know what to ask except maybe if you were watching this inventor show on ABC (do they have something like that in other parts of the globe?) you'd get this: Would you rather be:

[b][center]The guy who was trying to pitch the stick on national television

or

The guy who was trying to pitch the bag that you pee in while wearing it on national television[/b][/center]

Yeah that was utter crap. Sorry

:beer:Guiness... it's a great sustitute for...food[/size][/font] [/COLOR]:beer:[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Hope you had a good day Chibi, I decided to skip going out and getting wasted, as I already have a fair idea of how badly I can get intoxicated, plus it pushes that annoying "Irish drunk" stereotype.

In answer to your choice, I'm forced to ask myself what the hell are pitching the stick and pitching a bag ? And what does it have to do with wearing a bad of urine on ones head on national TV ? In the interest of simply moving on, I'm going to go with pitching the stick as it sounds somewhat more pleasant than the alternative.

[B]Would you rather, visit Ireland on the most pleasant day of the year weather wise, and see it's beautiful sights ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather visit Scotland on the day of the League Final, walk into a Celtic bar and declare loudly "God Save the Queen."[/B]

Hey, nobody said they had to be difficult choices...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1][B]Would you rather, visit Ireland on the most pleasant day of the year weather wise, and see it's beautiful sights ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather visit Scotland on the day of the League Final, walk into a Celtic bar and declare loudly "God Save the Queen."[/B]

Hey, nobody said they had to be difficult choices...[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
well, actually................um.............yeah ok, i guess you are right
as for your choices i'd chose the first one just because i dislike anything that envolves me speaking infront of people.....

Ok:
-would you, girls :spend a day with a guy looking at cars, guys: spend a day with a girl...shopping!

OR

-would you spend a day with your geeky, annoying third counsin that you didn't even know existed

sorry, i know it's a horrible one........ :animeswea [/FONT][/B]

[QUOTE=myst][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Ok:
-would you, girls :spend a day with a guy looking at cars, guys: spend a day with a girl...shopping!

OR

-would you spend a day with your geeky, annoying third counsin that you didn't even know existed

sorry, i know it's a horrible one........ :animeswea [/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#0033ff][font=magneto][size=3]Well, I actually like going car shopping. So car shopping it is

Okay my turn would you rather:

[b][center]Prove the Irish Stereotype by getting Plastered on Guiness

or

Prove the Blonde stereotype and be an idiot?[/b][/center]

Descisions Descisions[/color][/font][/size]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#0033ff][font=magneto][size=3]Well, I actually like going car shopping. So car shopping it is

Okay my turn would you rather:

[b][center]Prove the Irish Stereotype by getting Plastered on Guiness

or

Prove the Blonde stereotype and be an idiot?[/b][/center]

Descisions Descisions[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]*laughs* easy. The first one. I'd rather be an idiot because of alcohol, not because of nature.

Would you want to get a full body deep tissue massage with the whole works? You know, aromatherapy, gentle music, and just relaax.

Or would you rather get a full makeover, new hair, new makeup (or you know, if you're a guy, maybe not), new outfit?

I don't even know the answer to this one XD[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]*laughs* easy. The first one. I'd rather be an idiot because of alcohol, not because of nature.

Would you want to get a full body deep tissue massage with the whole works? You know, aromatherapy, gentle music, and just relaax.

Or would you rather get a full makeover, new hair, new makeup (or you know, if you're a guy, maybe not), new outfit?

I don't even know the answer to this one XD[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Seeing as I loathe the idea of anyone going near my hair with a cutting implement, I'm going to go for the first one, although my last massage left my back in such pain I don't know if I'd go through it again.

[B]Would you rather be caught right in the act of having an affair by your significant others ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather be the one to catch your significant other in the act of having an affair ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1][B]Would you rather be caught right in the act of having an affair by your significant others ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather be the one to catch your significant other in the act of having an affair ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
i'd rather catch my "other" as Gavin puts it having an affair than the first, just because i'd feel incredoubly guilty for cheating in the first place for rest of my LIFE. Besides, by catching him having an affair would make him feel guilty, so i could *cough* blackmail*cough*

Anyways......... here mine:

-would you rather have holidays where you are extremely bored since you are not allowed to go anywhere (but you get a break form school)

OR

-would you spend your days working extremely hard in school, but you are surrounded by friends and have lots of fun..... when you are not doing essays or equations or reports ......you get the idea

[/FONT][/B]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I would rather have a long break rather than stay in school. Because for me if I am really bored. I just go to sleep and then wake up later with something to do. If not then I would just fall back on my "Read a book or just play videogames" routine. Which isnt really going to work for a while until Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out. Then I am marking off sleep from my daily routine until further notice.

Would you rather,

Be immortal

or

Be a mortal?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I would rather have a long break rather than stay in school. Because for me if I am really bored. I just go to sleep and then wake up later with something to do. If not then I would just fall back on my "Read a book or just play videogames" routine. Which isnt really going to work for a while until Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out. Then I am marking off sleep from my daily routine until further notice.

Would you rather,

Be immortal

or

Be a mortal?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Trebuchet MS]I believe one like this ahs already been done, but w/e. Could I just have an extended lifespan? Cuz that I wouldn't mind. But, given the two, I'd choose immortality. That way, I could tell people I was the Highlander.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE]-would you rather have holidays where you are extremely bored since you are not allowed to go anywhere (but you get a break form school)

OR

-would you spend your days working extremely hard in school, but you are surrounded by friends and have lots of fun..... when you are not doing essays or equations or reports ......you get the idea[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Dude, you could not have picked a better one if you had tried. I'm on spring break and bored as ever. Last week, I was incredibly busy with papers and junk. Of the two, the papers were more fun. Cuz between papers, I could screw around with my friends who are currently in Missouri and Canada.

How about this?
Killed by an Alien?
OR
Killed by a Predator?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Farto The Magic][COLOR=DarkGreen]Dude, you could not have picked a better one if you had tried. I'm on spring break and bored as ever. Last week, I was incredibly busy with papers and junk. Of the two, the papers were more fun. Cuz between papers, I could screw around with my friends who are currently in Missouri and Canada.

How about this?
Killed by an Alien?
OR
Killed by a Predator?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Uh.. defs the predator. I found they were the less scary of the two.

Would you rather live in a world without technology?

or would you rather live in a world with evil ape overlords?

I like how the two don't relate at all *laughs*[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]I would probably rather live in a world with no modern technology, because [b]A)[/b] the vikings didn't have any technology and they were badass, and [b]B)[/b] because I hate Charlton Heston.

Here's my choice for you: Would you rather...

[b]A)[/b] Live in a world without Japanese/Chinese cuisine, or...

[b]B)[/b] Live in a world without Italian cuisine?[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]I'd live in a world without Italian cuisine. It's not that I hate them or something, I just prefer Japanese food than the Italian one.

Would you rather...

[i]Lost on an island that's unknown to anyone.[/i]

or

[i]Having someone you loved the most disappear.[/i]

So it's whether you let yourself disappear into nowhere with a chance of dying or to let someone closest to you vanished just like that.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Raphael][FONT=Palatino Linotype]I'd live in a world without Italian cuisine. It's not that I hate them or something, I just prefer Japanese food than the Italian one.

Would you rather...

[i]Lost on an island that's unknown to anyone.[/i]

or

[i]Having someone you loved the most disappear.[/i]

So it's whether you let yourself disappear into nowhere with a chance of dying or to let someone closest to you vanished just like that.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]That sounds a little too like Cast Away, except without the possibility of rescue and the company of a bloodstained football named Wilson to keep me company. I know you don't say you won't be rescued but chances are very few of us would ever be stranded on an island nobody knew about and managed to make it back home. Call me ignoble but I'd honestly rather lose someone close to me, as is the nature of life than go nuts from being isolated nowhere.

[B]Would you rather feed Steven Irwin to a crocodile ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather strangle Madonna with a microphone ?[/B]

The second one was a stretch as genuinely couldn't think of someone else who annoys me as much as Steve Irwin.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]That sounds a little too like Cast Away, except without the possibility of rescue and the company of a bloodstained football named Wilson to keep me company. I know you don't say you won't be rescued but chances are very few of us would ever be stranded on an island nobody knew about and managed to make it back home. Call me ignoble but I'd honestly rather lose someone close to me, as is the nature of life than go nuts from being isolated nowhere.

[B]Would you rather feed Steven Irwin to a crocodile ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather strangle Madonna with a microphone ?[/B]

The second one was a stretch as genuinely couldn't think of someone else who annoys me as much as Steve Irwin.[/SIZE][/QUOTE][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Wuh, heheh...I'd prefer to strangle Madonna with a microphone. So then I could and her....hehehehe....*evil grins*

Just kidding (I'm not that much of a pervert duh...), it's just that she annoys me so much with those.....sexy dances....c'mon man, she's just too old for those...(and yeah, there's another reason to add for me not to with her...)

My turn again, would you rather...

[i]Raped[/i]

or

[i]Dead[/i]

Easy huh?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Oogh. That one's hard. Rape would be horrifying, and I'm definitely not ready for pregnancy. x_x;; and I wouldn't even think about abortion. But being dead could be worse, cause I'd never get to live my dreams. Errgh, darn you, Raph!

I guess dead. x_x;; I wouldn't want to live with the memory of the other choice.

Let's see...um...

Would you rather be a [B]pokemon trainer[/B] or a [B]super saiyan[/B]?

: D (pokemonpokemonpokemon!)[/FONT]