OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[QUOTE=Amelia][FONT=Arial]Oogh. That one's hard. Rape would be horrifying, and I'm definitely not ready for pregnancy. x_x;; and I wouldn't even think about abortion. But being dead could be worse, cause I'd never get to live my dreams. Errgh, darn you, Raph!

I guess dead. x_x;; I wouldn't want to live with the memory of the other choice.

Let's see...um...

Would you rather be a [B]pokemon trainer[/B] or a [B]super saiyan[/B]?

: D (pokemonpokemonpokemon!)[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Super saiyan

It would be cool to be to have super powers.

Would you rather:

Live through a Silent Hill game or Resident Evil game?

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=hitokiri battosai]Oh I would have to go with SAW. Hostel is way to gory and torturous. I still liked it though. Heres one....
Would you rather stay in a burning explosive building
OR
Would you rather jump out the window (You will die in both situations)[/QUOTE]

Probably stay in the building unless they told me to jump. I guess it would suck for me either way.

What would you rather do be a cop and die by a theif, or be a thief and die by a cop?

[QUOTE=hitokiri battosai]That's kind of a hard question, but I guess I woul rather be the thief and get killed by a cop. I will never be a cop.
Would you rather be shot and killed instantly
Or
Be tortured horribly for hours but barley live through it[/QUOTE]

Be tortured and live.

What would your rather loose, your legs or your arms?

God forbid either, however, I believe I would rather lose my legs than my arms.
Mostly due to the fact that because my hands are attached to my arms, and I would
like to keep my hands.

Question time: Would you rather work for the C.I.A. or the F.B.I.?

[b][font=Trebuchet MS]Hanabishi Recca, [/font][/b][font=Trebuchet MS]can you please put some more effort and detail into your responses to this thread? Some of your posts are verging on spam. It's no fun to read one of your posts when all it does is state which option you'd choose - we all want to know [b]why [/b]you'd rather be tortured than die. Even if it seems obvious to you, it's still a good idea to expand on your answer so that people who would choose differently to you can see your point of view.

I hope you enjoy your time here at OtakuBoards. If you have any questions about post quality or any other issues, feel free to Private Message me, or one of the many other Moderators. Other useful resources can be found [u][url="http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"]here[/url][/u], [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?"][u]here[/u] [/url]and [u][thread=52331]here[/thread][/u] (click!).
[/font]

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]I don't really care, as long as I have a job XD

Would you rather clean the entire school that you go to, or clean your entire house?[/QUOTE]

I would rather clean my entire house. It is a lot smaller for one. Secondly you know everybody in your house. You know that some strange person doesn't come into your house and stay there for hours. In your school there are a lot af people that aren't neccesarily clean. It would be really gross to clean my school, especially the bathrooms. OK....
Would you rather be eaten alive
or
would you rather be barried alive(you will die in both situations)

[QUOTE=hitokiri battosai]Would you rather be eaten alive
or
would you rather be barried alive(you will die in both situations)[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Buried, definitely buried. Being eaten alive depending on the areas being consumed would most certainly be more painful than asphyxiation. Chances are of course that in being buried alive, your air supply would run out faster than it would take to be eaten bit by bit.

[B]Would you rather be a Jedi Knight, defender of the downtrodden and doer of good deeds ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather be a Sith Lord, downtrodder of the undefended and doer of evil deeds ? [/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Buried, definitely buried. Being eaten alive depending on the areas being consumed would most certainly be more painful than asphyxiation. Chances are of course that in being buried alive, your air supply would run out faster than it would take to be eaten bit by bit.

[B]Would you rather be a Jedi Knight, defender of the downtrodden and doer of good deeds ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather be a Sith Lord, downtrodder of the undefended and doer of evil deeds ? [/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Finally! A choice that doesn't include dying! ^_~ That?s actually a hard one to pick since I?ve played the Game where you can first play as the defender of the downtrodden and doer of good deeds: then play again as the downtrodder of the undefended and doer of evil deeds! LOL!

Since in real life I?m unlikely to trod over anyone I?ll take the first one: [I]a Jedi Knight, defender of the downtrodden and doer of good deeds.
[/I]
Now for the next choice:

[B]Would you rather watch-edited versions of Yu-Gi-Oh and other shows like Sailor Moon that have been butchered for a week?
[/B]
Or

[B]Would you rather do without watching any anime for a month?[/B][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Finally! A choice that doesn't include dying! ^_~ That?s actually a hard one to pick since I?ve played the Game where you can first play as the defender of the downtrodden and doer of good deeds: then play again as the downtrodder of the undefended and doer of evil deeds! LOL!

Since in real life I?m unlikely to trod over anyone I?ll take the first one: [I]a Jedi Knight, defender of the downtrodden and doer of good deeds.
[/I]
Now for the next choice:

[B]Would you rather watch-edited versions of Yu-Gi-Oh and other shows like Sailor Moon that have been butchered for a week?
[/B]
Or

[B]Would you rather do without watching any anime for a month?[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Indigo]I'm gonna go for watch-edited versions of Yu-Gi-Oh and other shows like Sailor Moon that have been butchered for a week.. I CAN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF NO ANIME.. My turn now ^^

Would you give up EVERYTHING(Parents,Clothes and other things u have) to get the girl of your dreams
[FONT=Book Antiqua]or[/FONT]
Let her be taken by your worst enemy to get supreme power(Maybe take over the world)?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=anime_dark][COLOR=Indigo]I'm gonna go for watch-edited versions of Yu-Gi-Oh and other shows like Sailor Moon that have been butchered for a week.. I CAN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF NO ANIME.. My turn now ^^

Would you give up EVERYTHING(Parents,Clothes and other things u have) to get the girl of your dreams
[FONT=Book Antiqua]or[/FONT]
Let her be taken by your worst enemy to get supreme power(Maybe take over the world)?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[color=dodgerblue] :D that's a refreshingly easy one - I'd let her (or perhaps him) be taken by my worst enemy - WORLD DOMINATION!! :cool: (of course after I dominate the world, it should be possible to get him/her back ;) ).

Would you rather die by drowning in the sea or being burnt alive in a forest? ^_^[/color]

[QUOTE=Shinjitsu][color=dodgerblue] :D that's a refreshingly easy one - I'd let her (or perhaps him) be taken by my worst enemy - WORLD DOMINATION!! :cool: (of course after I dominate the world, it should be possible to get him/her back ;) ).

Would you rather die by drowning in the sea or being burnt alive in a forest? ^_^[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Purple]I would rather be burnt alive. I can't stand not being able to breathe. I would rather have my skin burnt that to not be able to breathe... Yeah. I also think that being able to yell would help with the pain.

Lets say that someone comes in your room right now (saying you are on a high level (3 floor)) Would you rather be shot, or jump out of the window? (Saying you die either way)[/COLOR]

I would definitely be shot. It would probly be a lot quicker, as long as I was shot in the vitals and not left to die of bloodloss from a bullet to the foot. ;)
Would you rather eat ground glass or be locked in a nice, fully furnished and staffed mansion for the rest of your life being forced to watch the horrible dubbing and editing Fox has done to One Piece, Shaman King, etc.?

[QUOTE=silver_blade]I would definitely be shot. It would probly be a lot quicker, as long as I was shot in the vitals and not left to die of bloodloss from a bullet to the foot. ;)
Would you rather eat ground glass or be locked in a nice, fully furnished and staffed mansion for the rest of your life being forced to watch the horrible dubbing and editing Fox has done to One Piece, Shaman King, etc.?[/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Preferrably the second one, I've had my fair share of having to sit through some pretty lame shows.......*ahem* Laguna Beach.

Anyways, I'll chose something easy this time. I'm trying to lure away all the "gory" and "death" questions floating around.

[b]Would you rather be rich or famous?[/b][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Dee][SIZE=1]Preferrably the second one, I've had my fair share of having to sit through some pretty lame shows.......*ahem* Laguna Beach.

Anyways, I'll chose something easy this time. I'm trying to lure away all the "gory" and "death" questions floating around.

[b]Would you rather be rich or famous?[/b][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I can gain either. But I guess riches. Being famous would be a hasle (I think).
Because I wouldn't want someone coming up to me in a store and wanting my signiture. :animestun
Being rich, I could by houses (House the homeless). I like to help people in need. So, I guess I would rather be rich.

Would you rather have a poster of your favorite manga/ anime or have a calender of your favorite manga/ anime?

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]I can gain either. But I guess riches. Being famous would be a hasle (I think).
Because I wouldn't want someone coming up to me in a store and wanting my signiture. :animestun
Being rich, I could by houses (House the homeless). I like to help people in need. So, I guess I would rather be rich.

Would you rather have a poster of your favorite manga/ anime or have a calender of your favorite manga/ anime?[/QUOTE]

I would rather have a calender. A poster is one large picture, but a calender has many multiple pictures. It could also have more than one character throughout the entire calender.Here's mine.
Would you rather move to Japan and create anime
or
Would you rather stay in America and make anime

Not sure on that, never been to japan, but i guess i'll say stay in america and make anime.
no place like home.
ok would you rather
get beat up by a group of guys
or
get Embarrass infornt of the preson you have a crush on

[QUOTE=kingN]Not sure on that, never been to japan, but i guess i'll say stay in america and make anime.
no place like home.
ok would you rather
get beat up by a group of guys
or
get Embarrass infornt of the preson you have a crush on[/QUOTE]
[color=dodgerblue]lol! Well firstly, I wouldn't be beat up by a group of guys. Plus, that would be totally embarrassing in itself ;) Nope, I prefer to be embarrassed in front of my crush, at least I'd be able to shrug it off.

If you were in a rock band and you had a choice of either of these two names; which would you pick? [b]Smacked Ewes[/b] or [b]Trialed by Fish[/b] (rotfl! Sorry, just had random thoughts and well, no idea -_-)[/color]

[QUOTE=Shinjitsu][color=dodgerblue]lol! Well firstly, I wouldn't be beat up by a group of guys. Plus, that would be totally embarrassing in itself ;) Nope, I prefer to be embarrassed in front of my crush, at least I'd be able to shrug it off.

If you were in a rock band and you had a choice of either of these two names; which would you pick? [b]Smacked Ewes[/b] or [b]Trialed by Fish[/b] (rotfl! Sorry, just had random thoughts and well, no idea -_-)[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I'll go with Trialed by Fish,l I really have no idea why but it just sounds a little better to me than Smacked Ewes, of course both names are unlikely to ever hit the big time as rock bands.

[B]Would you rather watch your worst enemy suffer the most humiliating defeat possible ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather watch your best friend attain the greatest success of his life ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]I'll go with Trialed by Fish,l I really have no idea why but it just sounds a little better to me than Smacked Ewes, of course both names are unlikely to ever hit the big time as rock bands.

[B]Would you rather watch your worst enemy suffer the most humiliating defeat possible ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather watch your best friend attain the greatest success of his life ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I think I would rather see my best friend attain the greatest success of his life. I guess I would like to stay on a positive note and I really don't have one main arch enemy.
Would you rather have along meaningless life
or
Have a short meaningful life

Short and meaningful life is better to me.
I would like to influence people in a good way. That would be a starting point.
No matter how I died, my kindness (Or whatever I did) would live on.
I think that if I have a long pointless life, I would be nothing, have nothing, understand nothing. I guess that would be one of my fears. Being alone, not doing anything to help anybody.
I would have a short meaningful life (I think meaningful would mean a good, and meaningless would be bad).

Would you rather all your food expences paid off? (For the rest of your life)
or
Have all your anime expences paid off? (For the rest of your life)

[COLOR=Indigo]I would choose food because I need that and buy that all the time. Anime, I'm not into all that much anymore and I'm not allowed to buy it.

Would you rather:

Experience true love and have that person die?

or

Not experience true love at all?[/COLOR]