OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Gosh, those are harsh.. Let me see... Babysit my cousin who is obsessed with barbie..
I could always bring my dad's labtop there and surf the internet while trying to keep my cousin shutted up from yapping about barbie.

Question:
The teacher forces you to go on a class trip and you have only 2 choices, would you..

Go to a Mental Hospital and be in charge of a woman who thinks she's a horse
or
Go to a Circus and be humiliated in front of 1 thousand ppl by the clowns?[/COLOR]
[/FONT]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=anime_dark][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Gosh, those are harsh.. Let me see... Babysit my cousin who is obsessed with barbie..
I could always bring my dad's labtop there and surf the internet while trying to keep my cousin shutted up from yapping about barbie.

Question:
The teacher forces you to go on a class trip and you have only 2 choices, would you..

Go to a Mental Hospital and be in charge of a woman who thinks she's a horse
or
Go to a Circus and be humiliated in front of 1 thousand ppl by the clowns?[/COLOR]
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Go to a Circus. That is an easy one.
Mental hospital wouldn't be something I would be interested in.
(Class trips are supposed to be something to be interesting to you right?
I am not really interested into a Circus, but having a horse women comeing at you would be kinda freaky)

Would you rather go to an anime gathering,
or
a video game gathering?

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]Would you rather go to an anime gathering,
or
a video game gathering?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]This one is an easy choice for me, I've not watched Anime in about four years where as I'm still a big videogame game and the oppertunity to go to something like E3, which is what I assume you meant by gathering, is too good to pass up.

[B]Would you rather play an awesome videogame classic like Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past ? [/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather play an average but graphically astonishing new videogame ?[/B][/SIZE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Easy.. I'd rather play an average but graphically astonishing new videogame.. That would be coz i played other Zelda series and other classic games such as FFX or FFX-2 so it would be fun to try out a new game...

Question:
To only study for your entire life(Without water,food etc.. Most probably already dead in the end)
Or
To run around the world naked while screaming "I am a virgin!" for your entire life(With water,food etc... Most probably still alive in the end)[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]-_-

Such....tyrannical....choices...

But well, I choose to study for my entire life. When you said study, you can't always meant it to be studying anything related to the subjects of schools and colleges. Playing games could also be called study right? So then I'll have no problem on the word study.

The only problem now is the fact that you might be dead in the end, I guess it's no problem too for me. As the other choices might also led me to death, and on an embarrassing way. That same embarrassing things made me wanted to avoid the second choices at all cost.

Well then, would you rather

[i]Cotton candy[/i]

or

[i]Crystal candy (I hope you all get what I meant)[/i]

Again, I wanna tried to relieve this thread from all-serious choices :D[/FONT]

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
:animestun Holycow, i've only being away for a WEEK, and the posts have almost DOUBLED!!! :animestun

Again, i send out my thanx to everyone that posted on this thread.
THANK YOU :toothy:

As for Rapheal's choice, i'd choose the first one.... trust me, you don't want to know why, it would probably wound your soul, permanently.....

NOW, i've being thinking, as a celebrition for the success of this thread, to have a little compitition/showdown/match or whatever you want to call it. It's still just an idea, so feel free to suggest anything. :p
The basic idea is to present a "choose....", to your "opponent", the harder it is, the better. As for the opposing side, their job is to provide an answer (just like what you'd do normally), but this time, they MUST state their reason, not only to explain why they chose it, also to try to think of ways to persuade others to believe your choice is better. So, the more complete/logical the reason is the better... (Both opponents will a "choose..." and answer each others' challenge... so it's better to make your choices really hard, so they have no chance of choosing the "better one")

It's kind of like a tournament, it's divided into pairs and rounds (like a fighting tournament) the winner of each match will go one to the next round and face the winners from other matches and so on.

Of course, if this does take place, then the choices stated by the participents will only be allowed to be answered by the their opponets, however, those who don't choose to participate can post their choices freely and go on like normal. Even if you are in the "showdown", you can post your choices other than the ones you used for the match and answer others'challenge freely.

Confusing? i know, but it's just an idea, there's a 80% chance it won't happen at all, if no one wants to join...... well, it's up to you
But if you like challenges and want to test your skills, this might interest you..

If anyone wishes to suggest anything or express their opinions, or sign up feel free to post it or just message me

Oh, did i mention if you win, you'll be like..like the
ULTIMATE CHOOSE CHAMPION???!! :D

MAN, i like to babble..........

Anyways.... :animeswea

choose:
-hear me talk about my stupid ideas that my brain has no space for? :animedepr (it has too much junck as it is :animeswea )

OR

-hear your freaky history teacher talk about his/her childhood?

Radom head appears : Listen you.. ....yes, you! if you wanna have a chance at living, choose the latter

P.S. would please quote the info of the "contest" along so others would know? often people just go to the last page and skipp the middle..... :animeswea
i'd appreciate it if you guys did...thanks[/FONT][/B]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Live with Ronald mc donald.. An easy one this is.. I choose to be with ronald coz i get to torture him and i can get all the fries i want !!

Question:
There's a guy/girl as your neighbour and yeah he/she is HOT and you have an uncontrollable craving to grab him/her and just rip his/her clothes open and steal his/her virginity...(Okay,good choice of words if i say so myself)
Would you say" LET's DO IT BABY !!! " and when you do it,you will be the hottest and coolest kid in the universe(I don't know how ppl will find you cool after you do it)...
or
Would you say "GET THE HELL OUTTA THIS PLACE AND DON'T COME BACK" but you will never love or be loved or be cool or be hot or get your allowance from your parents again..

This is supposed to be a question my friend asked me.. I felt it was stupid so i wana get advice from you guys... :rolleyes: [/COLOR][/FONT]

I would say "GET THE HELL OUTTA THIS PLACE AND DON'T COME BACK"
Why? Dunno... Butbut i don't need to do that thing to be cool to my friends' eyes. And i'm not an object and i respect myself and will not do the thing with someone i do not know.

Your mother/father and your best friend are both in danger, and you can only save one of them... Would you...

Save your mother/father and let your friend die.
or
Save your friend and let your mother/father die.

thats a very hard choice. where are my manners im daredevilsdad nice to meet all of ya. i would sacrifice my best friend/s for my family (a very hard and painful choice)

if you see a man in the middle of the street who is about to shoot someone would you
1) dive in fornt of the bullet
2) run to call the police
we are talking about someone you have never meet before

What? Why not push the man instead of just standing in front of him? :animestun

anyway, i choose to dive in front of the bullet, because the cops here are unreliable, and also because i am sure that my exam results are horrible.

My turn :D
You played truth and dare with your friend, and now you have to choose between these two... Would you rather

Walk in the street with panties on your head for a whole day.
or
Ask your fat, non-hygienic, retarded classmate to go on a date with you.

[QUOTE=myst][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]:animestun Holycow, i've only being away for a WEEK, and the posts have almost DOUBLED!!! :animestun

As for Rapheal's choice, i'd choose the first one.... trust me, you don't want to know why, it would probably wound your soul, permanently.....[/FONT][/B][/QUOTE][FONT=Palatino Linotype]First of all, I gotta say that this thread is FREAKIN AWESOME!!! Sorry for the caps...:animeblus

Like I said on the previous page, myst, you got my bow and wow. :D

Your idea of "Choose Championship" is cool too, I'm down if you seek someone to join.

Oh, my name's Raphael by the way.....not Rapheal :D[/FONT]

[QUOTE=lixian]Walk in the street with panties on your head for a whole day.
or
Ask your fat, non-hygienic, retarded classmate to go on a date with you.[/QUOTE][FONT=Palatino Linotype]I'd rather walk in the streets with my panties for a whole day. I only had to walk on a street right? It doesn't matter if there are ppl around me or not right? Then I just walk on a street which has no ppl on it, problem solved.

I never ever wanted to date anyone like on the second choice.

Would you rather

[i]Gain super-human strength[/i]

or

[i]Gain super-human speed[/i][/FONT]

Gain super-human strength

or

Gain super-human speed

tough choice but i would rather have super human speed because ichigo got speed and it does great things for him and being fast has its advantages like you would win the olympics no problem

if a new born baby and a very old woman are both stuck in a burning building who would you save?
1) new born baby
2) very old woman

[QUOTE=daredevilsdad]Gain super-human strength

or

Gain super-human speed

tough choice but i would rather have super human speed because ichigo got speed and it does great things for him and being fast has its advantages like you would win the olympics no problem

if a new born baby and a very old woman are both stuck in a burning building who would you save?
1) new born baby
2) very old woman[/QUOTE]

Is both a answer?

Okay, obviously not. I would take the baby. Just because the baby still has 80 - 90 some years to go. But you know, if both is a answer, I wouldn't mind taking that ;)

Would you rather die early and go to Heaven,
or
Live a long mortal life, and go to Hell?

Would you rather die early and go to Heaven,
or

Would you rather die early and go to Heaven Defiantly whats the point of living longer if your still going to end up in hell

by any chance are you a fan of death note

would you give money to the poor
1) to help themselves?
2) because you have been taught to?

[QUOTE=daredevilsdad]Would you rather die early and go to Heaven,
or

Would you rather die early and go to Heaven Defiantly whats the point of living longer if your still going to end up in hell

by any chance are you a fan of death note

would you give money to the poor
1) to help themselves?
2) because you have been taught to?[/QUOTE]

I would give them money so they would (hopefully) help themself.
Because I don't like to see someone I just gave money going and eating at Texas Roadhouse (If people know what I mean... wow)

No, I am not a fan of death. JESUS IS LORD!!!
I hope that explains.

So, would you rather have your girlfriend die bye your worst enemy,
or
die by your worst enemy?

[QUOTE=daredevilsdad]would you give money to the poor
1) to help themselves?
2) because you have been taught to?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Personally I'd much rather give money to the poor because I felt they could use it to help themselves rather than giving it to them because I'd been taught to do so. Being charitable should be something natural that comes from within, if you're giving money just because you've been taught it's the right thing to do, then you're not truly being charitable.

[B]Would you rather look at the Earth from space ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather look at the Milky War from space ?[/B]

Just watched a space documentary and it seemed appropriate.[/SIZE]

Would you rather look at the Earth from space

Or

Would you rather look at the Milky War from space
hmmmm! i would rather look at the Milky War from space this is because you can see earth any time on the net but the milkyway is bigger better and more then just one planet

would you rather be the first man/woman on the moon
or
the first man/woman on mars

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Mars, it's so much bigger and more earth-like than moon...besides, moon is so ..yesterday, if you know what i mean..

Oh, and devilsmaid, i don't think you are allowed to double post like that, next time, use edit...

and, i am SO sorry, Raphael, have i told you that i suck at typing? ...well, now you know. :animeswea

Also, i would REALLY apreciated if people could just give sort of a answer as to the compitition thing? it really help me, if you hated (you probably do) just say so, i don't mind, as long as you give sort of a response.....

Oooook:
-be a nerdy genius who creates the time-machine

OR

-be a dumb pop singer who can't even spell the word "time-machine"[/FONT][/B]

[QUOTE=myst][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Mars, it's so much bigger and more earth-like than moon...besides, moon is so ..yesterday, if you know what i mean..

Oh, and devilsmaid, i don't think you are allowed to double post like that, next time, use edit...

and, i am SO sorry, Raphael, have i told you that i suck at typing? ...well, now you know. :animeswea

Also, i would REALLY apreciated if people could just give sort of a answer as to the compitition thing? it really help me, if you hated (you probably do) just say so, i don't mind, as long as you give sort of a response.....

Oooook:
-be a nerdy genius who creates the time-machine

OR

-be a dumb pop singer who can't even spell the word "time-machine"[/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Ok er...... To be a nerdy genius who creates a time machine. I mean in school i'm as dumb as a ... rock !(Note that rocks don't even HAVE brains) And if i made the time machine i could change the future anytime i wanted right? Which means i can probably change history and make myself the ruler of the world right? And WORLD DOMINATION ROX !

Question:
To die a hero at the age of 15
or
To live as a normal human until the age 90?[/COLOR][/FONT]

the name is daredevilsdad soz about double posting wont happen again anyway i would rather be a nerdy genius who creates the time-machine. come on being clever is a good thing i would be able to check out how dragonball was first started and get the drawers to translate it quicker(at gun point).

would you rather be able to give life
or
be able to take it

[QUOTE=daredevilsdad]the name is daredevilsdad soz about double posting wont happen again anyway i would rather be a nerdy genius who creates the time-machine. come on being clever is a good thing i would be able to check out how dragonball was first started and get the drawers to translate it quicker(at gun point).

would you rather be able to give life
or
be able to take it[/QUOTE]

[color=#0993dc][font=magneto][size=3]Well, I gave life almost 19 months ago but it hurt until I was given an epidural....

If there was an easier way to give life... maybe.

Would you rather:

[center]Date someone who's anti abortion no matter what the reason. But does support contraceptives

or

Date someone who is homophobic?[/center]

I had to think of something good.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='myst][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]and, i am SO sorry, Raphael, have i told you that i suck at typing? ...well, now you know. :animeswea[/FONT'][/B][/quote][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Yeah, I can see that from this quote below of yours.[/FONT]

[quote name='myst][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Oh, and [u]devilsmaid[/u][/FONT'][/B][/quote][FONT=Palatino Linotype]His name is daredevilsdad for crying out loud (well, simple mistakes on writing like Rapheal could be tolerated but this?). :D

Hey I'm just kidding, don't take this personally okay? :D[/FONT]

[QUOTE=anime_dark][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]Question:
To die a hero at the age of 15
or
To live as a normal human until the age 90?[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Hey, how could no one answered this choices? Oh well, I guess I'll do it.

I'll choose to die a hero's death on the age of 15. It's just my bored-of-ordinary-life feeling made me choose the first choice. I also feel that it would be better for me to live a short age but left my great name to be remembered by ppl from generation to generation.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#0993dc][font=magneto][size=3]Would you rather:

[center]Date someone who's anti abortion no matter what the reason. But does support contraceptives

or

Date someone who is homophobic?[/center][/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Down to Chibi's choices!

I choose to date with someone anti abortion but support contraceptive. Well, I never experience love myself, but then I'm a no-sex-before-married kind of guy. It would be good to had an anti-abortion girl as my gf to keep me from accidentaly blahblah with her. I never had any contraception with me and I'm also a kind of guy who would suddenly shiver upon seeing a girl holding a condom and said "Let's have sex.". So I guess, anti-abortion but support contraceptive kind of gf matches my life principle.

Since I had some friends whose, well not exactly, gay, gf who is homophobic might trouble me on that.

So then, would you rather

[i]Hated by all ppl on earth but not your boy/girlfriend or someone (only one) you loved the most.[/i]

or

[i]Loved by everyone but you yourself will never know and feel the word "love" forever.[/i][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Raphael]
So then, would you rather

[i]Hated by all ppl on earth but not your boy/girlfriend or someone (only one) you loved the most.[/i]

or

[i]Loved by everyone but you yourself will never know and feel the word "love" forever.[/i]][/QUOTE]

I would rather have just one person to love and love back. I prefer to be solitary most of the time already, and I think everyone should know what love is, so I would rather still feel it even if I was hated.

Would you rather

watch your enemy gain all the things you had dreamed of having in life

or

see a friend/family member lose their most precious possession?

*Been awhile since I read this, so I don't know if it's been done.*