OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[QUOTE=Ver2.0]Well if i had a gf then I'd chosse friend because it'd be kinda weird to find my parents...yea definetly friend plus I could punch my friend out :animesmil

drown or suffocate?(aren't these such nice and happy questions)[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well both are simply asphyxiation, but honestly I have a pathological fear of drowning, as it nearly happened once before, so I'll go with suffocation for the simple reason I might be less fearful in my last moments.

[B]Spend the rest of your life as a couch-potato ?[/B]

Or

[B]Miss every TV show you ever wanted to see but live a completely healthy life ?[/B][/SIZE]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Sienna]Go on the date with the nerd... I'm a nerd, she's a nerd... It works.

Choose:

Having your testicles/ovaries pulled out through your nostrels (Through some kind of magic in which you don't die)

OR

Fighting Vin Diesel in a 1-on-1 fight to the death.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Well both are simply asphyxiation, but honestly I have a pathological fear of drowning, as it nearly happened once before, so I'll go with suffocation for the simple reason I might be less fearful in my last moments.

[B]Spend the rest of your life as a couch-potato ?[/B]

Or

[B]Miss every TV show you ever wanted to see but live a completely healthy life ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida handwriting]Hmm... I'd pick missing TV. I'd rather read, draw or be on the computer anyway. Plus TV rots your mind even the educational stuff.

Hmm my turn

Would you rather:

[center]Be taken over by Gao'uld

or

be fed upon by Wraith[/center]

You can look up SG-1 and Atlantis on wikipedia if you have no idea what I'm talking about. But I'm on an Stargate kick right now and wanted to do something fun![/color][/font]

[QUOTE=mushrumluver]I would rather like to be fed by Wraith because at least i know that my time is up and it will end... If i'm to be possesed by Gao'uld i could do bad things and hurt my friends

Which do you prefer

Bread or Rice?[/QUOTE]

Rice and chili owns!
I would pick rice for that reason.

Would you rather:

have a computer without videogames

or

Videogames without a computer?

*Blinks a bit at that one...* I'd rather have a computer without Videogames...as is the case now...Heh. Much easier to concentrate on tutoring myself in things too...I get distracted when I have games loaded on, cuz I'll jus' start em up and play for hours and not realize I had an MSN convo going or something, lol.

Here's something:

Would you rather fit yourself into a 4 foot by foot concrete box with 10 quarts of water for a week?

or

Would you rather crawl through those old tunnels over in Vietnam that the Vietnamese used with no light..and only a knife?

[QUOTE=Phobia]*Blinks a bit at that one...* I'd rather have a computer without Videogames...as is the case now...Heh. Much easier to concentrate on tutoring myself in things too...I get distracted when I have games loaded on, cuz I'll jus' start em up and play for hours and not realize I had an MSN convo going or something, lol.

Here's something:

Would you rather fit yourself into a 4 foot by foot concrete box with 10 quarts of water for a week?

or

Would you rather crawl through those old tunnels over in Vietnam that the Vietnamese used with no light..and only a knife?[/QUOTE]

This one is hard. I don't like tight spaces! I would say concrete box.
I don't like little crallers either. So, If I am in a box, they wouldn't come right?

Lets say your going through a tunnle, would you rather have:

a flashlight or a knife

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I would rather have the knife. If there was someone in the tunnel that say wanted to harm me then the light would give me away but at least with the knife I'd have a weapon to protect me.

Would you rather....

have a horse take off at a gallop as your riding bareback

or

have a horse rear while your riding bareback[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Lady Knight][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I would rather have the knife. If there was someone in the tunnel that say wanted to harm me then the light would give me away but at least with the knife I'd have a weapon to protect me.

Would you rather....

have a horse take off at a gallop as your riding bareback

or

have a horse rear while your riding bareback[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#99ccdd][font=lucida handwriting][b]I'd rather have a horse take off at a gallop while riding bareback because then all I'd have to do is grab some mane and lean back a bit until it went back into a canter. Plus galloping bareback is fun! Rearing bareback could result in a serious case of hurt for both you and the horse.

Ooh I know!

Would you rather:

[center]Be a guy and when you're doused with cold water become a girl

or

be a girl and when you're doused with cold water become a cat[/center]

Sorry random Ranma1/2 reference[/color][/font][/b]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#99ccdd][font=lucida handwriting][b]I'd rather have a horse take off at a gallop while riding bareback because then all I'd have to do is grab some mane and lean back a bit until it went back into a canter. Plus galloping bareback is fun! Rearing bareback could result in a serious case of hurt for both you and the horse.

Ooh I know!

Would you rather:

[center]Be a guy and when you're doused with cold water become a girl

or

be a girl and when you're doused with cold water become a cat[/center]

Sorry random Ranma1/2 reference[/color][/font][/b][/QUOTE]

I'd rather be a guy and become a girl. At least then I have the power of choice. Of coruse I would do my best to become my original form.

Would you rather:

Love someone to death
or
Hate someone to death?

[I can't think of anything else at the time, sorry]

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]I'd rather be a guy and become a girl. At least then I have the power of choice. Of coruse I would do my best to become my original form.

Would you rather:

Love someone to death
or
Hate someone to death?

[I can't think of anything else at the time, sorry][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Red] i would hate someone to death because love + Mr. Fury = *something drastically horrible happens to Mr. Fury*

my turn. i know this one'll sound recycled but.....

if you had to lose one of these senses which would it be?

your sight

or your hearing

?

thank you for your time.

Leon Fury

[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Leon Fury][COLOR=Red] i would hate someone to death because love + Mr. Fury = *something drastically horrible happens to Mr. Fury*

my turn. i know this one'll sound recycled but.....

if you had to lose one of these senses which would it be?

your sight

or your hearing

?

thank you for your time.

Leon Fury

[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]I would have to lose my hearing. I have a couple reasons for this.

Without sight i wouldn't be able to read. Without sight i wouldn't be able to see where i'm going. Without sight i wouldn't be able to see anything beautiful.

Without hearing, on the other hand, i wouldn't be able to listen to music...GAH!! I love music....maybe i'll lose sight.....no, i'd lose hearing. There are ways around some things when you lose your hearing. I just think overall sight would be harder to deal with losing.

Choose:
Destroy the sun (always night) or destroy the moon (always day)?

Later.
[/COLOR] [/FONT]

[QUOTE]Choose:
Destroy the sun (always night) or destroy the moon (always day)?[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Garamond][COLOR=DarkRed]
Destroy the moon, forever making it day.

I'd be a sun worshiper from the very last day, when I'm all cracked and crumbly and everything was withering away on the planet.

Choose:

Walking [U]everywhere[/U] for the rest of your life.

-or-

Be restricted to only using wheels for the rest of your life.[/COLOR][/FONT]

i choose
Walking [U]everywhere[/U] for the rest of your life.

i perfer walking because it keeps me healthy. being in a wheelchair is strange i dont no, i probably enjoy not having to walk for a while but then its would start to get restricting eg going to the toilet and people in wheelchairs get more attention then they would like.
i hope i have not offended any wheelchair user if so i am sincerely sorry

would you have your wildest dreams come true but only live for another 24 hours

or

would you live your life until ur old and just be happy with life small pleasures

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]This thread will quickly become meaningless unless people remember to explain [B]why[/B] they chose the choice they chose (try saying that five times fast). From now on I'll be deleting posts that just pick a choice with no explanation.

I'd definitely go for the latter. As much as the rock 'n' roll 'live fast die young' attitude sounds good on paper, I don't want to die tomorrow! And having my wildest dreams come true only to die the next day would blow. If my dreams come true I want to be around to cherish the memories and experience the consequences. So living gets my vote.

Would you rather
[I]be extremely well known and respected worldwide in a minority field; think world tiddlywinks champion[/I]
or
[I]be well-known locally in a larger field, with the knowledge that you'd never break into the international circuit; think county tennis champion.[/I]

Yeesh. That came out much wordier than I intended.[/FONT]

Guest Ver2.0
I'd rather be known world wide by a small group, simply because I would have people that supported me world wide even if it wasn't that many :animesmil plus I'd get to fly around for big tournaments^_^

Fly or be super fast?

[QUOTE=Ver2.0]I'd rather be known world wide by a small group, simply because I would have people that supported me world wide even if it wasn't that many :animesmil plus I'd get to fly around for big tournaments^_^

Fly or be super fast?[/QUOTE]

Be super fast man.
That would be the greatest thing ever.
Just because I like to play football.
So, I would rather be faster. If I can catch up to the ball then I could catch it.
But no one is just going to lob it up in the sky for me to fly up there and get it XD

Would you rather play:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Or La Pucelle [sp?]: Tactics?

Guest Ver2.0
I like your sig man^_^

I'd rather play KH2 because I haven't gotten to even touch it yet :animecry:

Would rather have your deepest desire come true but not remember it the next day

or

Or have a complete collection of every anime ever released?

[COLOR=Sienna]Have my greatest desire granted, of course! I mean, just because I can't remember it doesn't mean that I won't rule the world!

Would you rather...

Have your face melted off by a rippin' guitar solo

OR

Have your gut busted by a toe-tappin' drum solo[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ver2.0]I like your sig man^_^

I'd rather play KH2 because I haven't gotten to even touch it yet :animecry:

Would rather have your deepest desire come true but not remember it the next day

or

Or have a complete collection of every anime ever released?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]i would have my deepest desire to come true and forget it the next day because, we only live once and we have to live it to the fullest.

woo! surfing!

>_>

<_<

completely random inpulse right there....wait no, that's part of my "desire" *shudders after typing the word*

would you have the soundtrack of your life be played by:

1. an orchestra

or

2. a bunch of your favorite artists

?

thank you for your time.

Leon Fury[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Leon Fury][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]would you have the soundtrack of your life be played by:

1. an orchestra

or

2. a bunch of your favorite artists

?

thank you for your time.

Leon Fury[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Personally I'm a sucker for Classical music, that and some of the best movie soundtracks are made up of mostly orchestral pieces, so obviously enough I'm going for orchestra.
[B]
Would you rather lose consciousness every time you even thought about sex ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather be unable to lose consciousness for at least two hours every time you thought about sex ?
[/B]
Given that most people supposedly think about sex every two minutes it's an interesting choice.[/SIZE]

Your question confused me for a second but I'd choose the second one becuse I'd
like to do my buisness before I get kocked out :laugh:

My Questoins:
Would you want to have eternal hate for everything...
Or
Have eternal love for eveything...

[QUOTE=Lonley Fighter]Your question confused me for a second but I'd choose the second one becuse I'd
like to do my buisness before I get kocked out :laugh:

My Questoins:
Would you want to have eternal hate for everything...
Or
Have eternal love for eveything...[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Hmm an interesting set of choices, personally I believe there are more things in the world that I love, or at least like than I hate or dislike, logistically speaking I'm going to choose eternal love for everything because the things I already like would outnumber what I dislike.
[B]
Become Homer J. Simpson for a day ?[/B]

Or

[B]Become Futurama's Bender for a day ? [/B][/SIZE]

I prefer to be Homer J. Simpson for a day because you get beat up up have your body battered but still able to have fun... :animesmil

Ok here's mine
Choose

Having to live in a room with your worst enemy or

Live with your girlfriend's mother who is very bossy and strict

Guest Ver2.0
I would rather live with my worst enemy seeing as how I can easily "dispose of them" with my Jedi powers :animesmil (yes I'm that cool:p)

Would you rather...

Never be able to drink coffee

or..

Be addicted to coffee?