OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[QUOTE=Snowcat]I think I drown in water, only because I luv the water alot. And I really don't mind if I had to die, I know I'll die in water. Because fate has a screwed up way in doing things

Choose spend rest of etenity trapped to live darkness
or....
Spend forever trapped in burning light

PM- me if you want to find out why[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well seeing as live darkness seems to translate pretty much to blindness, while burning light could effectively be the same thing with the exception your pupils take in far too much light, I'm going to go with the darkness because something about burning light doesn't sound too pleasant, or comfortable.

[B]Would you rather find out the meaning of Life itself ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather learn the secret to immortality ?[/B][/SIZE]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=dimgray][size=1]

As the great saying goes, it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. So I choose have it and lose it the next day.

[B]Fight a Ninja?[/B]

or

[B]Fight a horde of Zombies?[/B][/color][/size]

[QUOTE=The Boss][color=dimgray][size=1]

As the great saying goes, it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. So I choose have it and lose it the next day.

[B]Fight a Ninja?[/B]

or

[B]Fight a horde of Zombies?[/B][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

It all depends on if the Zombies are the movie zombies.
The slow ones, if so, thats an easy one!
They would be easyer than the ninja
Zombies all the way Mr. Boss.

Would you rather:

Have your own anime collection
or
Have your own manga collection?

[font=trebuchet ms][quote name='kingN][font=verdana']couldn't think of anything[/font][/quote][color=red]Then don't post.

This thread is looking like going the same way as the Wish thread - spamtacular but held together by a couple of quality members. kingN, you aren't the only one, but please work on your post quality. Refer to the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]Rules,[/u][/url] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][u]FAQ[/u][/url] and [thread=52331][u]Otaku Lounge Sticky[/u][/thread] for more guidelines, though to be honest you should have read those thoroughly well before now.

Continued poor quality posting (by anyone) can result in a ban from the forum.[/color]

[quote=Hanabishi Recca][font=verdana]Have your own anime collection
or
Have your own manga collection?[/font][/quote]A few months ago I wouldn't have hesitated to say anime, but I'm leaning more towards manga these days. I'm finding increasingly that with all my favourite series ([i]Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Saiyuki[/i]) the manga is far superior to the anime. Plus, in the case of series adapted from a manga, reading the original comic gives you a better window on the manga-ka's original intentions for the story.

Manga is also often gorier :devil:

Would you rather:
[i]volunteer, unpaid, for a job you love[/i]
or
[i]draw a decent salary for a job that bores you to tears?[/i][/font]

[QUOTE=Raiyuu][font=trebuchet ms]Would you rather:
[i]volunteer, unpaid, for a job you love[/i]
or
[i]draw a decent salary for a job that bores you to tears?[/i][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I'd honestly rather take a volunteer job that I loved as opposed to drawing a decent salary for one that bored me to tears. I mean seriously how long would you be able to stick a job that bored you that badly, a week, a fortnight ? People tend not to stick at jobs they do not like, and I'm probably one of those people.

[B]Meet your childhood hero ?[/B]

Or

[B]Come to the realisation your dad/mom is a hero ?[/B][/SIZE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]errr...ummm the second one? lol, well because I would have something else to be proud of them, plus, I don't think I had a childhood hero,lol.

Okay:

[B]Jump of a cliff with the love of your life and happily die of sudden impact[/B]

or
[B]
Jump of a cliff with your best friend and survive yet never be able to walk, talk, or see. Just hear.[/B]

uhmm, yeeah,lol.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Ai.sAkUrA.chan][FONT=Trebuchet MS]errr...ummm the second one? lol, well because I would have something else to be proud of them, plus, I don't think I had a childhood hero,lol.

Okay:

[B]Jump of a cliff with the love of your life and happily die of sudden impact[/B]

or
[B]
Jump of a cliff with your best friend and survive yet never be able to walk, talk, or see. Just hear.[/B]

uhmm, yeeah,lol.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I prefer to jump of a cliff with Jump of a cliff with the love of your life and happily die of sudden impact because at least i don't have to suffer anymore.

Here...

Would you rather:
[B]Kill your bestfriend to save the one you love[/B]

or

[B]Kill the one you love to save him/her[/B]

[QUOTE=mushrumluver]Would you rather:
[B]Kill your bestfriend to save the one you love[/B]

or

[B]Kill the one you love to save him/her[/B][/QUOTE]

kill my best friend, cos I dont have too many, best friends, only seven.

plus i dont think I'd killed the one I love, it'd be too much stress on my mind.

would you go to:

the vans warped tour?

or

the taste of chaos tour?

Leon Fury.

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE=Whitey]kill my best friend, cos I dont have too many, best friends, only seven.

plus i dont think I'd killed the one I love, it'd be too much stress on my mind.

would you go to:

the vans warped tour?

or

the taste of chaos tour?

Leon Fury.[/QUOTE]

i don't know neither one so i'll say the vans tour, just cuz it sounds better.

become a famous star and then lose it all

or

never take a chance to become a star when you know you can?

[quote name='kingN'] become a famous star and then lose it all or never take a chance to become a star when you know you can?[/quote][font=Palatino Linotype][size=3][b][i]I [actually] would [u]never[/u] take the chance. [/i][/b][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]I've never been a big fan of [b][i]popularity[/i][/b] and as long as I have money to pay rent and food to feed my family on a daily basis, [b][i][Including a CPU for Otaku!! :animesmil ][/i][/b] I am more than perfectly happy. [b][i][u]Screw being famous[/u][/i][/b]. Their lives are just as bad as ours. The only difference is that [b][i][u]they just have more money to lose.[/u][/i][/b][/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]~Would you live a [b][i][u]full life[/u][/i][/b] with a wife and child[b][i][ren][/i][/b] [i][b]that you love[/b][/i] and [b][i]have your name [u]forgotton[/u][/i][/b] throughout the future generations after you?[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]~Or, [b][i]would you have your name remembered for [u]millions[/u] of years[/i][/b], going out [b][i](Death, of course,[u] at an early age[/u])[/i][/b] in one of the biggest moments in your life?[/size][/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype][size=3]*And if you haven't figured it out by now, [b][i][u]Achilles[/u][/i][/b] is the mutha-friggin' [i][b]Demi-god of War[/b][/i]. [b][i][u]I <3 Achilles![/u][/i][/b][/size][/font]

I think that I would take the first option over the second! I haven't even made a dent in history, even if I am only 16! I would rather be with my true love and family than be remembered by people for millions of years! Screw them! I would take happiness without any rememorance than be unhappilly know through out the world!

Would you kill someone who took someone presious to you, and be punished for it by being burned to death?

Or...

Would you let the law take care of the killer, posiblily letting the killer of the hook because there wasn't enough evidence?

I think i'd go with "Kill someone who took something precious to me." if someone stole my Ds away from me i would kill him/her. I dont care of the consquences...

OK would u be lost in a jungle full with vegitation, dangerous animals, and flying monkeys

OR...

Sleep with the yetti and big-foot?

No brainer! I like danger and jungles, so I would have to say I would choose being lost in the Junge with the flying Monkeys!

Would you choose war and blood shed?

Or...

Would you choose false diplomasy while you killed your enimies with assassins so no one else knew about it?

I am going to pretend to be my friend "Bob" for a while cause this is her kind of question. If that's ok. (Just so ya know, I would choose neither.)

"Bob" would choose false diplomasy while you killed your enimies with assassins so no one else knew about it because she likes that sort of thing.

Would you choose to have an awesome career and an awesome family and an overall awesome life

Or...

Would you choose to give it all to charity, leaving just enough for you to live off of?

(That's a hard question, even for myself)

Easy, I would gived it all away exept for what it would take to keep me or my family fed and to maintain my sword so I could keep the only thing that saves my sanity, my beloved Katana Shinobu!

Would you lose it all for the one you love?

Or...

Have no love and have everything you wanted?

As much as I love OB, I would rather go on a date with a special someone, especially since there aren't enough special people out there. And boy, would you need to be "special" to go out with me. ;)

Live in a world where books were banned and the only way to receive information was television?

Or have television banned but have books?

[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Zomg, talk about raising the dead!

Anywho I would rather live in a world where I get my infromation from...Books, yes I said it, books, it may be because I just would rather read something from a book then sit in front of a TV almost all my life just waiting for something to happen. Besides... I have the internet =D

Now would you rather have Hot Glue poured down any three of the openings to your body.

Or would you rather mop the floor with an Ammonia and Bleach compound.

Heh, beware the Ninja

Edit: Just so you know the mop mix can kill you >.>;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'd live with kids. They're pretty annoying at first but, when they grow up they're pretty cool.

Would you live in a house filled with zombies, rats, and bats. and u sleep in the basement.

OR...

have the whole world be zombies and ur the last man standing?

Heh its a toughy

[color=crimson] Easy. I'd have the house full of Zombies, bats and rats, thankyou. Why? Well, compared with the alternative of having the entire world infested with zombies and little chance of surviving without becoming one myself, a house full of them, complete with bats and rats isn't that bad.

And besides, if I get sick of my new room mates always trying to eat my brains every night. I can lace the house full of TNT, slip away, and blow all their ***** to kingdom come!

Now, would you rather.....

Have Barbara Striesand, Celine Dion, Bette Midler and some high-pitched squealer reject from american Idol come together to sing at the most important event of your life, or would you rather be deafened for the rest of your natural life and any other spiritual life hereafter?[/color]

Depends on what type of snails. If they're just regular snails, I'll take the snails!

Would you rather fight for the rest of your life?

Or...

Would you take the crap everyone gives you everyday?

There is no inbetween on this one!!!