OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[QUOTE=Dodeca][SIZE=1]
Would you rather;
[I](a) Have many friends on a basic level, with no real space to develop beyond that or to truly get to know them, but on relatively good terms with most/all of them.

(b) Have one good friend who you can trust and share your thoughts and feelings with completely, and another former 'friend' intent on dragging you down and making your day-to-day life as miserable as possible.[/I][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]
I guess I'm going to have to go with answer B. Having one good pal for life doesn't sound too bad. As for the former bro, I already have one of those, but I can handle it.

Would you:
1.) Would you rather see your mother or father in a skin tight bikini?

OR

2.) Would you rather see your boss in a french bikini?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Shadow Blade][SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]
I guess I'm going to have to go with answer B. Having one good pal for life doesn't sound too bad. As for the former bro, I already have one of those, but I can handle it.

Would you:
1.) Would you rather see your mother or father in a skin tight bikini?

OR

2.) Would you rather see your boss in a french bikini?[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I think that has already been asked. Or something very simular [sp?].

I would choose #2. I don't have a boss, but since I don't I can't even think of how it would look.

Would you rather Have aim or msn? [One or the other]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well I'm watching Something's Gotta give so I have to say the pelvis. Even tho I have no idea what Snu-snu is. Is that Irish slang?[/color'][/font][/quote]

[SIZE=1]You mustn't watch Futurama that often Chibi because that's where that classic term for intercourse was coined by the gigantic women of Planet Amazonia. Given that they are in fact giant, snu-snu would result in death by broken pelvis after a somewhat short night of passion.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='Hanabishi Recca']Would you rather Have aim or msn? [One or the other][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Well currently I have both, but if I were forced to choose I'd go with AIM for the simple reason I know more people via AIM than I do MSN, in fact mostly I just use MSN for checking my email.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]
Hey I got another question.

Superman or Batman?

I'd choose superman, but there something I don't like about the red and blue tights. I'd also choose batman, but there's something about his bat mask that gets to me.
No matter the choice is yours.
Choose well.

I know it's cheesy.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Shadow Blade][COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]
Hey I got another question.

Superman or Batman?

I'd choose superman, but there something I don't like about the red and blue tights. I'd also choose batman, but there's something about his bat mask that gets to me.
No matter the choice is yours.
Choose well.

I know it's cheesy.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Super man is the best.
I don't think that batman would have kryptonite [sp?]

Spongebob or invader zim?

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Oh my gosh... Invader Zim, definitely!! XD I mean, what compariosn is there between them?! NONE! NONE I SAY!!! XD

Ok, here goes mine....

[B]Would you want someone to tell you how you died if they knew?

or

Would you want to kill yourself knowing how you'll die?[/B]

Lol... wierd I know.. XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]Would you want someone to tell you how you died if they knew?

or

Would you want to kill yourself knowing how you'll die?[/B]

I would rather kill myself because i wouldn't want somebody else knowing how i would die

Would you rather eat your on poop...or

Eat somebody elses poop?

[QUOTE=Dbzman26]Would you rather eat your on poop...or

Eat somebody elses poop?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I'm very tempted to say that it's all the same crap, but from a purely immune system point of view you're better off to eat your own waste as opposed to someone else?s, construe my answer from there as you wish, although it should be rather obvious.

[B]Would you rather take a bullet for a friend ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather have an enemy take a bullet for you ?[/B]

This one's not as clear cut as you might think.[/SIZE]

i would rather take a bullet for a friend then have to owe my life to an enemy. as some time in the near future they may ask for a favour in return and i will have to give them as i am a man of my principles.

ok my turn now

would you rather be the richest person in the world but never find love?

or

would you be the person who just makes ends meet but has love by your side?

[QUOTE=daredevilsdad]i would rather take a bullet for a friend then have to owe my life to an enemy. as some time in the near future they may ask for a favour in return and i will have to give them as i am a man of my principles.

ok my turn now

would you rather be the richest person in the world but never find love?

or

would you be the person who just makes ends meet but has love by your side?[/QUOTE]

This is exceptionally simple for me to answer, a person who just makes ends meet but has love by my side. Making ends meet indicates that i am living above the curve of absolute poverty, which is better by comparison since all i'd suffer from socially or financially is the lack of unneccesary things that are not needed for survival or feelings of relative poverty. Add having love to that equation, it hardly seems like a bad choice since the feeling you have with that other person will more than likely be a trump by itself.

Would you rather:

Live your life with a strong and potentially terminal STD that you otherwise received during the greatest sex of your life?

or

Live your life normally yet die a virgin?

[QUOTE=BKstyles]This is exceptionally simple for me to answer, a person who just makes ends meet but has love by my side. Making ends meet indicates that i am living above the curve of absolute poverty, which is better by comparison since all i'd suffer from socially or financially is the lack of unneccesary things that are not needed for survival or feelings of relative poverty. Add having love to that equation, it hardly seems like a bad choice since the feeling you have with that other person will more than likely be a trump by itself.

Would you rather:

Live your life with a strong and potentially terminal STD that you otherwise received during the greatest sex of your life?

or

Live your life normally yet die a virgin?[/QUOTE]

Easy, die a virgin.
I would rather die as a virgin than to live with a STD.
I don't think that sex is a big part of anything. Just to get more kids into the earth. Thats it. I don't think I need to, other people will take care of it for me.

Would you rather:

Listen to music but no Tv ever

or

Watch Tv but no music ever.

[On 'watch tv but no music' that doesn't count music on a Tv show]

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]Easy, die a virgin.
I would rather die as a virgin than to live with a STD.
I don't think that sex is a big part of anything. Just to get more kids into the earth. Thats it. I don't think I need to, other people will take care of it for me.

Would you rather:

Listen to music but no Tv ever

or

Watch Tv but no music ever.

[On 'watch tv but no music' that doesn't count music on a Tv show][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]I would rather watch TV for the rest of my life. I love music but I can go to concerts, I'd rather have TV so that I can always enjoy my CN. You know what I mean.

Would you rather:

Shoot yourself in the foot to see what it feels like?

or

Shoot your best friend in the foot and have them tell you what it feels like?

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Maneki Neko][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]I would rather watch TV for the rest of my life. I love music but I can go to concerts, I'd rather have TV so that I can always enjoy my CN. You know what I mean.

Would you rather:

Shoot yourself in the foot to see what it feels like?

or

Shoot your best friend in the foot and have them tell you what it feels like?

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Shoot myself. I could never shoot one of my friends...

Now!

(and I don't know if anyone's done this)

Eat a Snickers and find out it had maggots in it, or eat a salad and find out it has pubic hairs in it?

I'll say eat the snickers, i don't think i can live with myslef thinking i eat someones pubic haits. when i was in the 5th grade the principle got a salad from the school and when he was eating it he found a cockroach in it, it was funny.

live in the country
or
live in the city

[QUOTE=kingN]I'll say eat the snickers, i don't think i can live with myslef thinking i eat someones pubic haits. when i was in the 5th grade the principle got a salad from the school and when he was eating it he found a cockroach in it, it was funny.

live in the country
or
live in the city[/QUOTE]

Live in the city for sure. There is nothing like noise. Living by a highway, I'm kinda used to hearing the noise.

Would you rather:

Laugh all day with friends

or

watch a movie with your closest friends?

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]Would you rather:

Laugh all day with friends

or

watch a movie with your closest friends?[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida handwriting]I'd rather laugh all day with friends because I really need a laugh right now.

Ooh I get to make one now!

Would you rather:

[center]Appear on an episode of Jerry Springer

or

Appear on an episode of Dr Phil?[/center]

Just make sure you think long and hard about this before you reply[/color] [/font]

Guest Tuxedo Mask
Jerry Springer!!!!

Ok, now it's my turn!

Choose....

Would you rather... Watch Sailor Moon

or

Hamtaro?

~Hey Megan, its me Damien, lol. How are you?

[QUOTE=Tuxedo Mask]Jerry Springer!!!!

Ok, now it's my turn!

Choose....

Would you rather... Watch Sailor Moon

or

Hamtaro?

~Hey Megan, its me Damien, lol. How are you?[/QUOTE]

I watch sailormoon, I'm mean hyper active hamsters scare me.

My turn

Choose

see dragonball gt .... or.... see naruto

Guest Vampire Queen
[SIZE=3][COLOR=Black]I guess i would have to go with Naruto because my best friend made me watch Dragonball gt over and pver and over and over till i hated the show.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]Choose

A P/B and J with pickles :tasty:

OR

Liver and Fish eyes...............................[/COLOR][/SIZE] :animenose

:stupid:

[QUOTE=Vampire Queen][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black]I guess i would have to go with Naruto because my best friend made me watch Dragonball gt over and pver and over and over till i hated the show.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]Choose

A P/B and J with pickles :tasty:

OR

Liver and Fish eyes...............................[/COLOR][/SIZE] :animenose

:stupid:[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]I think i'll stick with the pb&j with the pickles. Because pb&j with pickles sounds edible while the fish eyes and liver sounds.....unedible? Yeah, i'll go with that.

Become an alcoholic or a smoker?

[/COLOR] [/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][B]13thMan[/B] and [B]Tuxedo Mask,[/B] can we have some more explanation of [B]why[/B] you made your choices next time? This thread's been a massive success so far, I don't want it to turn into a one-word-answer spamfest.

Ick, alcoholism or smoking. Stomach ulcers and liver damage, versus chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and lung cancer? I think I'd have to go with alcoholism. I know from high school biology that smoking [B]inevitably[/B] leads to COPD - there's absolutely no way to avoid it. With alcoholism there's a slim outside chance I might be naturally resistant to the nastier damage it can cause.

Would you rather:
[I]live in the future as predicted by Star Wars[/I]
or
[I]live in the future as predicted by Firefly and Serenity?[/I]

Neither is without its pros and cons...[/FONT]

Guest Ver2.0
I'd have to go with Firefly and Serenity seeing as how Star Wars was "A long time ago" :animeknow

Burn to death or freeze to death?

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]I'd have to choose freeze to death.

Mostly because I am always cold, and it would proabably go quicker because I am so small.
I hate to be overheated, and the thought of my skin bubbling and charring and burning...ick.
I would kill myself if I survived being burned alive.

Now...
[B]Finding your parent making out with your boyfriend/girlfriend[/B]
OR
[B]Finding your best friend making out with you boyfriend/girlfriend?[/B] [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/CENTER]

Guest Ver2.0
Well if i had a gf then I'd chosse friend because it'd be kinda weird to find my parents...yea definetly friend plus I could punch my friend out :animesmil

drown or suffocate?(aren't these such nice and happy questions)

i would like to drown instead of sufficate because it is faster and you dont suffer.

oh here's one:
confessing your true love to someone
or
going on a date with a nerd because you were dared and you took it.

arent i just the nicest person on the world?