OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live in a cave with out stress ir hassle, that way you are peaceful and live without worrying.

live with no money and watch all the anime you can
or
live with 5 million and never watch anime?

[QUOTE=kingN]Live in a cave with out stress ir hassle, that way you are peaceful and live without worrying.

live with no money and watch all the anime you can
or
live with 5 million and never watch anime?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]That's a tremendously easy one for me, I've not watched Anime in years and have no real interest in doing so again. I'll take the five million thanks very much.

[B]Be an Autobot from Transformers G1 ?[/B]

Or
[B]Be a Decepticon from Transformers G1 ?[/B][/SIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Red]i'd be stuck in a bus of thevies because i could get all my worthless stuff stolen and not care, whereas if i were stuck on a train of kidnappers i'd be held hostage for the rest of my life.

die as a very famous celebrity and give nothing back in your will

or

die as a nobody, but donate your body and cash to charities and the sciences

?

thank you for your time.

Leon[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Leon Fury][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Red]i'd be stuck in a bus of thevies because i could get all my worthless stuff stolen and not care, whereas if i were stuck on a train of kidnappers i'd be held hostage for the rest of my life.

die as a very famous celebrity and give nothing back in your will

or

die as a nobody, but donate your body and cash to charities and the sciences

?

thank you for your time.

Leon[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Hmm, oddly enough I thought I'd pick the second one out of some sense of piety, however when it comes to the idea of organ transplant I'm soured for some incomprehendible reason, I don't know the idea that someone is walking around with my heart just isn't groovy in my mind. So in a complete turn around from my usual behaviour I'm going to die a misery, but celebrated personality.

[B]Watch your favourite movie right when you need it ?[/B]

Or

[B]Listen to your favourite album right when you need it ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Hmm, oddly enough I thought I'd pick the second one out of some sense of piety, however when it comes to the idea of organ transplant I'm soured for some incomprehendible reason, I don't know the idea that someone is walking around with my heart just isn't groovy in my mind. So in a complete turn around from my usual behaviour I'm going to die a misery, but celebrated personality.

[B]Watch your favourite movie right when you need it ?[/B]

Or

[B]Listen to your favourite album right when you need it ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Definitely listen to my favourite album when I need it. Music makes me feel better much faster than a movie could.. and I could also multitask and do something else cheerful while listening to my favourite music, whereas when I watch a movie, it's all I do.

Would you rather:

[B]Eat only food you hate but you could taste it?

or eat all food you love, but never be able to taste it again?[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Definitely listen to my favourite album when I need it. Music makes me feel better much faster than a movie could.. and I could also multitask and do something else cheerful while listening to my favourite music, whereas when I watch a movie, it's all I do.

Would you rather:

[B]Eat only food you hate but you could taste it?

or eat all food you love, but never be able to taste it again?[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I would eat all the food I love, but never taste it.
Because what is the reason to be able to taste if I am not going to eat what I like to eat? It just doesn't make sence to me. So, I pick Food I love, but never taste.

Would you rather:

Love someone so much they die
or
Hate someone so much that they exist?

[quote name='macewindu0099']basejump bacon or eggs?[/quote]

[SIZE=1]I'm going with bacon simply because I'm not an egg fan, just add some lettuce, tomato and bread to your bacon and you have yourself one fine BLT. Also macewindu0099, you're supposed to explain your choice.

[B]Life without the Internet ?[/B]

Or

[B]Life without TV ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1][B]Life without the Internet ?[/B]

Or

[B]Life without TV ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Live without TV, for sure. I most definitely could not live without my friends, and internet happens to be my only current means of communication with people where I used to live. Television just doesn't compare.

[b]Fall in love and get your heart broken?[/b]

Or

[b]Never have loved at all.[/b][/size]

[QUOTE=sakurasuka][size=1]Live without TV, for sure. I most definitely could not live without my friends, and internet happens to be my only current means of communication with people where I used to live. Television just doesn't compare.

[b]Fall in love and get your heart broken?[/b]

Or

[b]Never have loved at all.[/b][/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]They say it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, unfortunately to me that phrase is a load of crap because I've gone through it. Personally I'd rather never love again than to go through the heart ache of a broken love.

[B]Know true love for a year ?[/B]

Or

[B]Know friendship for a lifetime ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]
[B]Know true love for a year ?[/B]

Or

[B]Know friendship for a lifetime ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=slategray]Know friendship for a lifetime, definitely. I have a hard time staying with friends, geting close to people can make me uneasy, because I know one day I'll be left behind anyway. Being in a romantic relationship with someone just doesn't appeal to me at the moment, and I'd much rather be able to have at least one person I have has a friend for my entire life. One person I can count on, and not be afriad of them hating me one day. I think that would be a true lift of burden for me.

[B]Be in a life or death situation only once, momentarily, having no idea what to do?[/B]

Or

[B]Always be in a life or death situation, knowing how to handle it?[/B] [/color][/size]

The 2nd one definatly. Because if you were in a life and death thing with no idea what to do, you'll probably make the wrong desicsion. Instead, always being in a life or death situation and always knowing what to do insures that you'll make it out alive, even though you'd get tired of it after a long time.

Now, would you rather:
lie on a bed of nails with razors sharp points
or
eat a poisenus spider?

[COLOR=Darkslategray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I would rather eat a spider because it really depends on what kind of poision it has in it. Hopefully it would have a kind that only gives me a really bad stomach ache for a time. Or maybe if it was one like the brown reclouse spider I would just say my prayers because if it could do that kind of damage to the outside skin then I fear at what it could do to the inside of it.

Now its time to add some harder choices to this thread :devil:

Would you rather have your eyes gorged out and have your tounge ripped out of your body while being [URL=http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=caning&sa=N&tab=wi]cained[/URL] {link but be warned, graphic like images}

Or would you rather have your limbs cut off leaving you as nothing but a torso while having your nose and ears cut off of your body.

Fun.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I would rather have my eyes bulged out, tongue get ripped, while being cained because i can have that hospitalized, unlike the second one it's hard to get hopitalized and it's gonna be very expensive...

Ok here's mine...
Would you rather be...

[B]Get your arms ripped off[/B]
or
[B]Get your Legs ripped off[/B]

I'd have my legs ripped off. So atleast I can still play my videogames.
Now time for the personal hard one.
You get a hard one choose...
Scarifice your [B]Entire Family[/B] for the safety of the world
or......
Sacrifice your[B]ONLY TRUE LOVE[/B] :animecry:

[QUOTE=Snowcat]I'd have my legs ripped off. So atleast I can still play my videogames.
Now time for the personal hard one.
You get a hard one choose...
Scarifice your [B]Entire Family[/B] for the safety of the world
or......
Sacrifice your[B]ONLY TRUE LOVE[/B] :animecry:[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I'll go with only true love for the basic reason that while losing one person you truly deeply love to save six billion is bad, to lose a group of people you love for six billion is even worse.

[B]Have a first year Med student perform a complex operation you need ?[/B]

Or

[B]Have to perform the operation yourself under the supervision of a veteran doctor ?[/B][/SIZE]

i prefer to operate myself under the supervision of a veteran doctor, because at least you can have some information about what you're doing. And if you can't take it anymore there is always the doctor to help you :D

Choose...
[B]Sacrifice yourself for your family [/B]
or
[B]Sacrifice yourslef for your one true love[/B]

[QUOTE=mushrumluver]i prefer to operate myself under the supervision of a veteran doctor, because at least you can have some information about what you're doing. And if you can't take it anymore there is always the doctor to help you :D

Choose...
[B]Sacrifice yourself for your family [/B]
or
[B]Sacrifice yourslef for your one true love[/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh, to tell the truth I don't have any feelings about sacrifaicing (sp?) myself.
[As in, I don't care if my mortal body dies [As long as it is for a good cause]]
So, I have one loved one that I believe is my true love.
I would want to sacrifice myself for them.
For the reason that, someone else already did. I could do the same thing.
It's all in love ;)

Lets say the story is:

You're and your friend are climbing up the biggest mountain [Its alright... If fotgot the name]. A storm starts coming. You can see the clouds coming toward you really fast! a boulder falls down. You just happen to move out of the way. But your friend fails to do so. You go and see if he is alright. He is still alive. But he is badly wounded. Lets say you have to cut off one of his limbs.

Would you rather:

Ditch your friend so you are posotive to live through?

OR

Help your friend while there is a chance to die?

[font=Garamond][size=2][color=darkorange][b]I would have to go with saving my friend even if there is a chance to die. What fun would there be to climb a mountain all by yourself. If I were to come home from a mountain climbing trip without my friend, I don't know how I would tell the news to their family and such.[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=2][color=#ff8c00][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=2][color=#ff8c00][b]Woiuld you rather:[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=2][color=#ff8c00][b]A) Be on a plane that is about to blow up because of some maniac guy with a bomb,[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=2][color=#ff8c00][b]-OR-[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=2][color=#ff8c00][b]B)Have all your guts fall out on the floor in the middle of the desert...[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=2][color=#ff8c00][b]Have fun![/b][/color][/size][/font]

[QUOTE=fan ati cal][font=Garamond][size=2][color=#ff8c00][b]Woiuld you rather:[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=2][color=#ff8c00][b]A) Be on a plane that is about to blow up because of some maniac guy with a bomb,[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=2][color=#ff8c00][b]-OR-[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=2][color=#ff8c00][b]B)Have all your guts fall out on the floor in the middle of the desert...[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=2][color=#ff8c00][b]Have fun![/b][/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]My first question would be how could your guts fall onto the floor in the middle of the desert ? There are no floors and having your guts fall out would require surgical removal of your skin and ribs. Anyway my choice is the first one, dying in an explosion on board a plane sounds like a far less painful death than dying in the desert from organ loss.

[B]Would you rather have your faith stripped from you through indisputable proof ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather find indisputable proof that your faith is wrong but have the chance to destroy it so nobody else loses theirs ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1] .

[B]Would you rather have your faith stripped from you through indisputable proof ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather find indisputable proof that your faith is wrong but have the chance to destroy it so nobody else loses theirs ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida handwriting] I'd rather be able to destroy the proof and allow people to keep their faith because there is nothing worse than finding what you believe in to really be a lie and I would want to at least allow others to keep their faith.

Yeah I'm feeling self sacrificing right now

Would you rather:

[center]Be the cause of an emberassing event caught on film and shown to the world

or

Would you rather be the effect of an emberassing event caught on film and shown to the world?[/center]

I'm only asking because I just got back from my cousin's wedding where i caught the bouquet. But another girl who reached for it got two puncture wounds in her finger from the wire in the boquet. I think I was the cause of this emberassing moment.[/color][/font]

Id rather be the effect of the event. Although it could be humiliating, id be able to fill the "cause" with undying guilt :animesmil .

Ok then, would you rather:

[B]1) [/B] Give away all you own and live a life of seritude (e.g. through charity work)
Or
[B]2)[/B] Keep all your posessions, but be hated by everyone.

I'd like to say i'd go for choice number [B]1[/B] since i'd hate to be an outcast in society. However, cruel as it may be, its hard to imagine giving up all the wonderful items ive gained so... number [B]2[/B] for me.

[B]1) [/B] Give away all you own and live a life of seritude (e.g. through charity work)
Or
[B]2)[/B] Keep all your posessions, but be hated by everyone.

Easy, I would keep all my things even if I was hated by everyone. I could care less if everyone hated me as long as I got to keep my playstation. I'm sure that all of you think that that is the wrong choice, but who cares.