OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[QUOTE=Aceburner]I would most definitely fight. I'm sick and tired of dealing with crap.

Okay, the next person must choose between:

Getting burned at the stake.

OR

Having a failed surgery... Without an anasthetic![/Quote]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]*looks up* Well aren't we just so pleasant this evening?

UH what kind of failed surgery are we talking about? And would I live through it? Because I know I'd die from being burned at the stake... so I'll still pick surgery that way I'll be alive and I can sue.

OK my turn:

Would you rather:

[center]Get stuck in a crappy dub of your favorite show/ anime/ cartoon

or

Get stuck in a good dub of your least favorite show/anime/cartoon[/color][/center][/font]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
OK my turn:

Would you rather:

[center]Get stuck in a crappy dub of your favorite show/ anime/ cartoon

or

Get stuck in a good dub of your least favorite show/anime/cartoon[/color][/center][/font][/QUOTE]

Hmmm...that's a hard one, well I think I would pick to get stuck in a crappy dub of my favorite show because at least it's my favorite show^^

Ok, lets see...

Would you rather be a little girl about to get shot...

or

Would you rather be the guy shooting her?

Well, alot of serious choices tonight, huh? I would much rather be the girl being shot! I may be sado-masichist, but I won't kill kids, much less a girl!!

Would you choose to lose your dominate arm?

Or...

Would you choose to lose everyone close to you?

[SIZE=1]I have had to answer this one before. Not good circumstances to choose under, but I did.[/SIZE]

My arm. I would hate to lose the people close to me, but my arm missing would bring me one step closer to Shankshood!

[Quote=Chibihorsewoman]OK my turn:

Would you rather:

Get stuck in a crappy dub of your favorite show/ anime/ cartoon

or

Get stuck in a good dub of your least favorite show/anime/cartoon[/QUOTE]
I had to answer this, too. Good dub, at least after seeing what 4Kids could do.

Would you rather get arrested for destroying a Burger King, OR be forced to eat one of their burgers? (think real hard; those things are gross.)

Oh, a tough one! Well, I'll eat anything, but I like to watch things burn! But I think I'd take eating one just because I'm hungery right now!

Would you rather date someone you don't lihe to get the attention of someone you like?

Or...

Would you chase the person you like, possibly never geting them?

[QUOTE=Sojiro47]Oh, a tough one! Well, I'll eat anything, but I like to watch things burn! But I think I'd take eating one just because I'm hungery right now!

Would you rather date someone you don't lihe to get the attention of someone you like?

Or...

Would you chase the person you like, possibly never geting them?[/QUOTE]

i would rather date someone i don't like to get the attention of the person i like, atleast that way i might know if i got a shot at the person i like by the way they act.

be with the most annoying person in the world
or
stay home bored out of your mind?

[QUOTE=kingN]i would rather date someone i don't like to get the attention of the person i like, atleast that way i might know if i got a shot at the person i like by the way they act.

be with the most annoying person in the world
or
stay home bored out of your mind?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...I think I would rather be with the most annoying person in the world because I could always knock him out later.

Would you rather shoot yourself in the head

or

Would you rather your friend shoot you in the head?

[QUOTE=Kurayami Oji]Would you rather shoot yourself in the head

or

Would you rather your friend shoot you in the head?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Wow, tough call that, but seeing as I don't believe in suicide I suppose I'll have to go with having my friend shoot me in the head, I just hope he has a good reason for doing so.

[B]Would you rather have a trampoline of jelly (jello for our American users) ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather have a pool of 7Up ?[/B]

Weird I admit, but it's 01:30 AM and I'm a bit tired.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Wow, tough call that, but seeing as I don't believe in suicide I suppose I'll have to go with having my friend shoot me in the head, I just hope he has a good reason for doing so.

[B]Would you rather have a trampoline of jelly (jello for our American users) ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather have a pool of 7Up ?[/B]

Weird I admit, but it's 01:30 AM and I'm a bit tired.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Easy, I would go with a pool of 7up because my feet would just get stuck in the jello.

Ok, my turn, again

Would you rather live on a island with no food...

or

Would you rather make your best friend live on a island with no food?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Sojiro47]I'm not that cold! I'll live on the island, thank you!

Would you rather be in Gaza City right now?

Or...

Would you rather be held at gun-point?[/QUOTE]

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]gun-point no dout, i might be able to talk the killer out of killing the pathetic little me. but if i was in Gaza City............................

here's one for the people taveling in other countries:

Would you rather to be unwanted company?

OR

Would you rather have a unwanted company?[/FONT][/B]

[SIZE=1]Rather be, because if I realize I am unwanted company, I can and would just leave the situation, or try to fix it somehow.

Having unwanted company is simply annoying. Personally I really can't stand it.

Would you rather work outside in the blazing sun and burning weather for 3 hours?

or

Work inside doing monotonous paperwork for five?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Ryo the Tactician][SIZE=1]Would you rather work outside in the blazing sun and burning weather for 3 hours?

or

Work inside doing monotonous paperwork for five?[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I'll take manual labour for three hours in the blazing sun for two reasons, one it's summer so I do it every so often anyway and two you actually get a decent tan if you can avoid sunburn.

[B]Would you rather do your mom's favourite activity for an hour ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather do your dad's favourite activity for an hour ?[/B][/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1][B]do your dad's favourite activity for an hour[/B'][/SIZE][/quote]

[size=1]Since I have no idea what my mother's is. My dad likes to work a lot on his music collection, as far as I know, and I love music. Whee.

[b]Would you rather have an Otaku Lounge full of game threads.[/b]

or

[b]Would you rather see them all deleted, forbidden and never to come back again?[/b][/size]

[QUOTE=Boo][size=1][b]Would you rather have an Otaku Lounge full of game threads.[/b]

or

[b]Would you rather see them all deleted, forbidden and never to come back again?[/b][/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I must admit I actually enjoy a lot of the game threads in the Lounge, so it's no surprise I'll take the former rather than the latter.

[B]Would you rather lose your entire music collection ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather lose your entire movie collection ?[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]I must admit I actually enjoy a lot of the game threads in the Lounge, so it's no surprise I'll take the former rather than the latter.

[B]Would you rather lose your entire music collection ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather lose your entire movie collection ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I would rather lose my entire movie collection( i dont have alot anyway :animeswea )

OK would you , Eat 60 pounds of raw meat?

OR

Eat virus infected rats ?

[QUOTE=Sojiro47]No brainer. Raw meat any day. i can live through that, but the rat might kill me.

Would you rather give the rabbit the Trix?

Or...

would you use the Trix as the anty in a poker game?[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]In all honesty, I would give the rabbit the Trix. He works really hard to get them and the kids keep taking it away from him. He's gotten the Trix through honest means so many times, only to watch those little kids steal them from him. He deserves those Trix!

Don't hold my passion against me.

Would you rather:
Listen to songs you weren't sure you liked for an entire day.
OR
Listen to songs you know you don't like for an hour.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Farto the Magic][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]
Would you rather:
Listen to songs you weren't sure you liked for an entire day.
OR
Listen to songs you know you don't like for an hour.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]I suppose I would just listen to the music I dont like for an hour.Why you may ask? I have no idea.

Would you rather jump off a cliff and be paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of your natural life...

or

Would you rather your closest friend die from being hit by a train?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Red]Oops look like someone else got Skipped, ill handle this....

Kurayami Oji- I would rather have my closest friend die. callme cold but i could just take the sorrow myself.

Skeith92- I would eat gum outta a trash can. bums eat stuff outta trash cans all the time and are usually fine, plus i KNOW what ive probably stepped in, and it aint pretty.

OK would you rather
Be badly gossiped about like a star for a year (newspaper, mag, and all)
or
Be badly gossiped about in your school for a year (you hopefully know how that can get)[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=orbindo][COLOR=Red]Oops look like someone else got ignored, ill handle this....

Kurayami Oji- I would rather have my closest friend die. callme cold but i could just take the sorrow myself.

Skeith92- I would eat gum outta a trash can. bums eat stuff outta trash cans all the time and are usually fine, plus i KNOW what ive probably stepped in, and it aint pretty.

OK would you rather
Be badly gossiped about like a star for a year (newspaper, mag, and all)
or
Be badly gossiped about in your school for a year (you hopefully know how that can get)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Correction, I did not ignore him, his post just wasn't there when I posted, and as for your question, I would like to be gossiped about as a star because at least I was considered a star.

Would you rather eat a dismembered arm from a old man...

or

Would you rather eat a dismembered leg from a old man?

[COLOR=RoyalBlue] Your favorite anime hottie come to real life....(and of course, u can hook up with him/her)

or

Your crush (in school) asking you out?

personally, i would choose the first one. *sigh* imagine if cloud walked through my front door, sweeped me off my feet, and kiss me.... :luv: [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Mewprincess][COLOR=RoyalBlue] Your favorite anime hottie come to real life....(and of course, u can hook up with him)

or

Your crush (in school) asking you out?

personally, i would choose the first one. *sigh* imagine if cloud walked through my front door, sweeped me off my feet, and kiss me.... :luv: [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I'd have to say neither, because I'm happily in a relationship. But if I had to pick one, I guess the anime hottie one would work... bring on Ryuichi Sakuma.

Would you rather forget every person in the world that mattered to you, or have every one of them forget about you? Edit: They are BOTH permanent.

[QUOTE=PaganAngel]I'd have to say neither, because I'm happily in a relationship. But if I had to pick one, I guess the anime hottie one would work... bring on Ryuichi Sakuma.

Would you rather forget every person in the world that mattered to you, or have every one of them forget about you? Edit: They are BOTH permanent.[/QUOTE]

i would rather them foret about me cuz if i forget about them it might hurt them so i rather live with the pain besides them, which i don't think it would hurt me much.

take a bullet for someone you hate
or
see someone you love get shot