OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[SIZE=1]Dbzman26 after giving your choice and explaining it, you're supposed to post two more to allow the next person to continue the game. Since you didn't pose a set of choices, I'll answer the last ones offered, personally I'd rather give away all my possessions and live a life of charity for the sake of my own self-respect and conscience than have all my personal possessions and be despised for it.

[B]Would you rather take a high powered job out of need ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather take a low level job that you love ?[/B][/SIZE]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]Would you rather take a high powered job out of need ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather take a low level job that you love ?[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Sorry about not writing the question thing I forgot. Anyways I would rather take a low level job that I love because I would much rather do a job I love than a job that I didn't like.

Would you rather watch Oprah Winfrey all day on t.v.

or

Would you rather be on Oprah Winfery show all day while your friends watch you on t.v.

[QUOTE=mushrumluver]i prefer to have a long bad cold because if i break my wrist it will be permanent. If i have a long bad cold it will get better someday

work with little pay

or

don't work at all[/QUOTE]

Work with little pay!
Thats like asking would you rather have no income, or little income with work :/
I think anyone would pick work!
I just want income :(

Would you rather have:

a baton to defend yourself

[b]OR[/b]

a stun gun to defend yourself?

i would rather work with little pay. as i will still be paid something and i believe that it is better then not working at all because you wont get paid anything.

would you rather
die in an accident and become well known

or

be murdered and no one knows you have died

[QUOTE=daredevilsdad]i would rather work with little pay. as i will still be paid something and i believe that it is better then not working at all because you wont get paid anything.

would you rather
die in an accident and become well known

or

be murdered and no one knows you have died[/QUOTE]

To be well known would mean I did something good, right?

In that case, I would die and become well known [Maybe even someones hero :)].
It depends on what I did after death to be famous. If I did something horrible then I wouldn't want to be well known. I would rather be murdered. But if I did something good then I would rather be well known.

Would you rather:

Live a happy life [as in, happy all of the time] without sorrow but have not have a relationship with a human?

[b]OR[/b]

Live a somewhat normal life [as in, happy some of the time] with a relationship [As in marrage] with a human?

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]To be well known would mean I did something good, right?

In that case, I would die and become well known [Maybe even someones hero :)].
It depends on what I did after death to be famous. If I did something horrible then I wouldn't want to be well known. I would rather be murdered. But if I did something good then I would rather be well known.

Would you rather:

Live a happy life [as in, happy all of the time] without sorrow but have not have a relationship with a human?

[b]OR[/b]

Live a somewhat normal life [as in, happy some of the time] with a relationship [As in marrage] with a human?[/QUOTE]

i would prefer to live a normal life, because i cannot spread my legacy if i'm all alone and that would end my generation.

Choose...

[B]Copy someone's work and get famous[/B]

or

[B]Create your own but not get recognized[/B]

[QUOTE=mushrumluver]i would prefer to live a normal life, because i cannot spread my legacy if i'm all alone and that would end my generation.

Choose...

[B]Copy someone's work and get famous[/B]

or

[B]Create your own but not get recognized[/B][/QUOTE]

Surely creat me own work.
I wouldn't want to get a whole lot of attention for something I didn't do.
I know that someday that would come on me and bite me...
I would just want to make my own work. I know that my work would get good enough someday. I mean, if I keep creating my own work, I have a motive, correct?
But if I steal someone elses, am I ever going to get good enough?

Would you rather:

Talk in front of millions of people

[b]OR[/b]

Sing in front of millions of people?

I certainly would talk in front of millions of people because i can't sing

would you...

[B]Dance with your friends in public and the pay is split in front of a huge audience[/B]

or

[B]Dance alone and get the pay as whole in front of a huge audience[/B]

[QUOTE=mushrumluver]I certainly would talk in front of millions of people because i can't sing

would you...

[B]Dance with your friends in public and the pay is split in front of a huge audience[/B]

or

[B]Dance alone and get the pay as whole in front of a huge audience[/B][/QUOTE]

Dance with my friends in public for sure.
I don't care about the pay, I only care about having friends.
Since I don't have that many, I want to have more ;)
So, if I could acually see my friends and touch with them, I would surely do that.

Would you rather:

Mess up in front of millions of people

[b]OR[/b]

Cry in front of millions of people?

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]Would you rather:

Mess up in front of millions of people

[b]OR[/b]

Cry in front of millions of people?[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Cry. I hate looking like an idiot. I hate being wrong. I hate everything about it. I'm rather clumsy anyway, so I do, on a regular basis, make a fool of myself in front of plently of people. It's no fun. I've never cried in front of anyone, but I doubt it would be anywheres near as bad.

Now, which would you prefer-

Failing at what you do best [Be it sports, art, etc.], but being able to continue failing at it forever.

[b]Or.[/b]

Suceeding at what you do best, but then never being able to do it again.[/size]

[QUOTE] [size=1]Now, which would you prefer-

Failing at what you do best [Be it sports, art, etc.], but being able to continue failing at it forever.

[b]Or.[/b]

Suceeding at what you do best, but then never being able to do it again.[/size][/QUOTE]
[font=Fixedsys][color=darkorange]I definately would rather fail at something I do best at even if I continue to fail at it. What is the point of doing something to the best of your abilities and succeeding only to never do so again. If in the end I became famous for it, I would do so as long as it didn't harm me or kill me. yes, I know I'm a little selfish.[/color][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][color=#ff8c00][/color][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][color=#ff8c00]Okay, Consider this situation:[/color][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][color=#ff8c00]If you were going to die, Would you rather:[/color][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][color=#ff8c00]Know you are going to die and have to question when it will happen[/color][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][color=#ff8c00]OR[/color][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][color=#ff8c00]Not know when it will happen, like it is just sudden and unexpected?[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=fan ati cal][font=Fixedsys][color=darkorange]I definately would rather fail at something I do best at even if I continue to fail at it. What is the point of doing something to the best of your abilities and succeeding only to never do so again. If in the end I became famous for it, I would do so as long as it didn't harm me or kill me. yes, I know I'm a little selfish.[/color][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][color=#ff8c00]Okay, Consider this situation:[/color][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][color=#ff8c00]If you were going to die, Would you rather:[/color][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][color=#ff8c00]Know you are going to die and have to question when it will happen[/color][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][color=#ff8c00]OR[/color][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][color=#ff8c00]Not know when it will happen, like it is just sudden and unexpected?[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Personally I'd rather know when I'm going to die as it would give me a basis on which to get certain things done, like getting mass, confession and last rites, make sure I go before Saint Peter with a clean slate. It'd also give me the chance to get everything else I wanted to do done before the big finale.

[B]Would you rather be a benevolent dictator with no intention of giving up power ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather be a be an elected political leader that nobody particularly likes or dislikes ?[/B][/SIZE]

i Would rather be a benevolent (that means kind right) dictator with no intention of giving up power. i would rather be liked as a leader then maybe like or dislike. if im [B]benevolent [/B] then i must have done something nice for my country or something like that. helping others will give me pleasure as i no i have done good.

the love of you life has currently been diagnosed with last stage of cancer. the doctors say they wont last very long. around 6 months at the most. your love going through hell everyday. which do you choose? only one please and give reasons.

would you watch and try to comfort and pray for a miracle

or

would you rather take their life with your own hands to free them from the daily agony and torture.

[I]forgive me if i have offened anyone.[/I]

[QUOTE=daredevilsdad]
the love of you life has currently been diagnosed with last stage of cancer. the doctors say they wont last very long. around 6 months at the most. your love going through hell everyday. which do you choose? only one please and give reasons.

would you watch and try to comfort and pray for a miracle

or

would you rather take their life with your own hands to free them from the daily agony and torture.

[I]forgive me if i have offened anyone.[/I][/QUOTE]

I would watch them and try to comfort them.
I wouldn't want to kill them, that would be wrong.
I mean, not that I want them to suffer,
but I want them to live as long as they can.
Yeah, thats it.

Would you rather:

Collect cards
[b]OR[/b]
Collect anime?

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Pssh, I would much rather collect anime because what is the use of collecting cards unless I get super L33T skills like gambit which I don't have. Yet I can watch Anime over and over again, until I get bored and eventually sell them fore money, because money makes the world go around. Without money...we all would die.

Now for somethig a little different.

Would you rather be Male

Or would you rather be female?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Pssh, I would much rather collect anime because what is the use of collecting cards unless I get super L33T skills like gambit which I don't have. Yet I can watch Anime over and over again, until I get bored and eventually sell them fore money, because money makes the world go around. Without money...we all would die.

Would you rather be Male

Or would you rather be female?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
I would rather be Male. That way I wouldn't have to hear, "what happened to my lillte girl" all the time from my mother! It gets sooooooooo annoying! But my dad allways comes back with " we have two little boys remember"Whenever he says that I just laugh and smile. Back on topic, my hair even looks like a boy's when I put it up, so I'd be better off as a boy.
Chose: (and tell why, please)
Freedom
OR
Love

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]I can't believe this thread is still going. Yet I'm happy is still on.

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

Would you rather be Male

Or would you rather be female?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I love been a female. I really can't think of been a boy. Girls sometimes get away with more things then boys. I girl can pull of been a guy then a guy been a girl. Even if guys don't get discriminated of playing vidoes games like some girls do, I still perfer been a girl.

So definately number two.

[QUOTE=wolf Toboe]
Chose: (and tell why, please)
Freedom
OR
Love[/QUOTE]

I didn't see this one, sorry.

Well I guess I have freedom. I rather get to do things the way I want and not be controlled then have love. Love is great and all but love has its bounderies. I hate been controlled boxed in a cage like a dog. I rather than be free then anything else.

Choose:

Eating all the donuts in the world untill you explode

or

Eating one 'forbidden' donut and your soul go straight to hell[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SlowChemical][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Choose:

Eating all the donuts in the world untill you explode

or

Eating one 'forbidden' donut and your soul go straight to hell[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

The forbiddin donut would be so stupid to eat.
So, I guess I would get obese then die.
I don't want to go out with a bang though XD

Would you rather:

Live a long life with a loved one [As in, not your 'true love'], but not have a good time together

[b] OR [/b]

Live a short life [15 years in marriage [So you would be about 33 [saying you got married at 18]] but have your true love next to you all the way?

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]The forbiddin donut would be so stupid to eat.
So, I guess I would get obese then die.
I don't want to go out with a bang though XD

Would you rather:

Live a long life with a loved one [As in, not your 'true love'], but not have a good time together

[b] OR [/b]

Live a short life [15 years in marriage [So you would be about 33 [saying you got married at 18]] but have your true love next to you all the way?[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Having already had some idea of what love might be, honestly I'd much rather take fifteen years of bliss over a lifetime of simple cohabitation. It's one thing to love someone and not get on with them, hell that's what most families are, but a completely different thing is unrepressed true love.

[B]Would you rather live a good but relatively short life, dying in your fifties ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather live a bad but exceptionally long life, living to one-hundred ten ? [/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Having already had some idea of what love might be, honestly I'd much rather take fifteen years of bliss over a lifetime of simple cohabitation. It's one thing to love someone and not get on with them, hell that's what most families are, but a completely different thing is unrepressed true love.

[B]Would you rather live a good but relatively short life, dying in your fifties ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather live a bad but exceptionally long life, living to one-hundred ten ? [/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I Would rather live a good but relatively short life, dying in my fifties because everybody will die. at least if i die i have a good life.

If you were given a chance to fulfil your purpose in this world would you...

[B]Take it, but have suffering[/B]

or

[B]Don't take it and live a normal life[/B]

[QUOTE=mushrumluver][B]Take it, but have suffering[/B]

or

[B]Don't take it and live a normal life[/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]I'd rather life a normal life, a coward call me :(.

My real life is enough suffering anyway :(, don't want to add another pain on it :(.

Say, if you're gifted with a super power. Which would you choose?

[b]To be able to fly[/b]

or

[b]Colossal strength[/b][/FONT]

[size=1][b]Flying[/b]. I mean, having colossal strength would be great, except it could become a bit of a problem if you got angry or whatever. Flying, on the other hand, would be awesome.

Would you rather a [b]haunting past[/b] or [b]no past you can remember[/b]?[/size]

[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]
Would you rather a [b]haunting past[/b] or [b]no past you can remember[/b]?[/size][/QUOTE]

I would rather have no past so at least I wouldn'y have to worry about anything huanting me and scaring me for life in the future. It's a lot better than have everyone huanting you 'cause of your past.

Okay

Would you rather be trapped in a mall witha killer inside

OR

Would you rather be trapped in an elevator with someone you really hate.