OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I would rather be trapped in a mall with a killer inside, because there would be plenty of room for hiding, and there would be plenty of food and such in case you were trapped for a long time. Also, there would probably be enough other people so that you could stop the killer in some way. I would hate to be stuck in a small space like an elevator with someone I hate much more.

[B]To become the most famous actor in your community [/B]

or

[B]To become an actor on Broadway who no one really notices[/B] [/COLOR]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=xliquidousx][COLOR=DarkOrange]

[B]To become the most famous actor in your community [/B]

or

[B]To become an actor on Broadway who no one really notices[/B] [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I would rather be an actor on broadway. It would be so cool. I love being on stage. But I also like backstage work too, so if no one really notices me I don't mind, but just Broadway...wow, thats a dream many wish to achieve.

Would you rather:
have a boiling hot summer?

or

a freezing cold winter?[/COLOR]

[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]
Freezing cold winter, definitely. I hate hot summers so much, especially when i'm laying in bed and i'm sitting there a** naked with no blankets over me because i'm sweating like a pig. And sunburn....owwie.

Choose:
2 super yummy tacos or 1 ultra super awesomely amazing tasting taco that looks absolutely disgusting.

[/COLOR] [/FONT]

[QUOTE=The13thMan][FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]
Freezing cold winter, definitely. I hate hot summers so much, especially when i'm laying in bed and i'm sitting there a** naked with no blankets over me because i'm sweating like a pig. And sunburn....owwie.

Choose:
2 super yummy tacos or 1 ultra super awesomely amazing tasting taco that looks absolutely disgusting.

[/COLOR] [/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Pardon me for pointing and laughing but sun block and central air rock! As does having a medium skin tone that doesn't burn easily and a pool.

I'd choose to eat the awesomely amazing taco because I like to eat things that look disgusting but taste good. Heck you should see what I cook :D

Would you rather:

Lose ten pounds as well as lose 10 years of your life

[center]or[/center]

Gain ten pounds as well as gain ten years on your life?[/color][/font]

I would rather gain 10 pounds to get 10 more years of my life, because i can just exercise my way to lose 20 pounds. =P

would you rather...

[B]Spend all your time doing something you like[/B]

or

[B]Spend half of your time doing something for somebody[/B]

[QUOTE=mushrumluver]I would rather gain 10 pounds to get 10 more years of my life, because i can just exercise my way to lose 20 pounds. =P

would you rather...

[B]Spend all your time doing something you like[/B]

or

[B]Spend half of your time doing something for somebody[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]realistically, I'm going to go with spending all my time doing something I like, because if I like it, I'm happy, and I like being happy =) besides, who knows what I'd be doing for somebody? What if they wanted me to like.. pick lint from their toes? Yeah. Ew. Exactly. Find somebody else to be your lint picker.

Would you rather be really really REALLY (need I repeat it again?) ugly, and never know it, so be shut down every time you asked someone out? (You have no hope of improving yourself.)

or

would you rather be really really REALLY ugly and understand that fact so you could probably come to terms with it eventually? And I don't know.. devote your time to.. curing cancer or something.

Wee. I suck.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]//snip//

Would you rather be really really REALLY (need I repeat it again?) ugly, and never know it, so be shut down every time you asked someone out? (You have no hope of improving yourself.)

or

would you rather be really really REALLY ugly and understand that fact so you could probably come to terms with it eventually? And I don't know.. devote your time to.. curing cancer or something.

Wee. I suck.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I would rather be ugly and come to terms with it, that way i can stop wasting time trying to get a date and make something out of my life.

have the job of your dreams and never see your friends and famliy
or
have a job that's not so good?

[QUOTE=kingN]I would rather be ugly and come to terms with it, that way i can stop wasting time trying to get a date and make something out of my life.

have the job of your dreams and never see your friends and famliy
or
have a job that's not so good?[/QUOTE]

well, I would rather have the job that's not so good, just to be with my family, even if it ment me not liking a job for a while. :catgirl:

would you rather:
get sunburn all over your body
or
get the flu (really bad)

[QUOTE=Kurama + Hiei]well, I would rather have the job that's not so good, just to be with my family, even if it ment me not liking a job for a while. :catgirl:

would you rather:
get sunburn all over your body
or
get the flu (really bad)[/QUOTE]

I rather get sunburn all over my body cause it goes away a little faster for me.

go to college for 4 years and get a job as a manger
or
don't go to college and work hard for 4 years and get moved up to manger

I choose four years of college and get a job as a manager. Cause if i don't like the job I have a college degree so.... bye!

Hmm... now think of Itachi and Sasuke off naruto, with a twist on it

Would you inorder to save your younger sibling from punishment....

a) take the blame and hate that some else deserves and serve them or

b) hunt down and kill your sibling, so atleat they want die a more horrible death.

[QUOTE=Snowcat]I choose four years of college and get a job as a manager. Cause if i don't like the job I have a college degree so.... bye!

Hmm... now think of Itachi and Sasuke off naruto, with a twist on it

Would you inorder to save your younger sibling from punishment....

a) take the blame and hate that some else deserves and serve them or

b) hunt down and kill your sibling, so atleat they want die a more horrible death.[/QUOTE]

well, i know nothing about anime/manga... sorry kiddos. so here we go.
i'd take the blame because some day they would owe it to me. plus, i don't have the heart to kill somebody.

ok.

this one has actually been haunting me...

Would you rather
A) Go to Hell for eternity and send 10 others to Heaven?
or
B) Go to Heaven for eternity and send 10 others to Hell?

[QUOTE=taperson]well, i know nothing about anime/manga... sorry kiddos. so here we go.
i'd take the blame because some day they would owe it to me. plus, i don't have the heart to kill somebody.

ok.

this one has actually been haunting me...

Would you rather
A) Go to Hell for eternity and send 10 others to Heaven?
or
B) Go to Heaven for eternity and send 10 others to Hell?[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]This is a good question, but I have to know if I can pick the ten people to send to Hell. Because I have a few names on my [spoiler]§[/spoiler]hit list.

Personally I don't believe in Hell. I believe in purgatory and reincarnation, but I don't believe in Hell. So while I think I answered the question, I really can't honestly answer the question since I don't believe Hell exists... oh thread time!

Ok would you rather:

[b][center]Get stuck in a time loop where one day repeats itself over and over, but you can get away with anything. And don't worry you'll get out of it sooner or later

or

turn into a panda every time you're splashed with cold water?[/b][/center]

Heh, a little Stargate SG-1a little Ranma 1/2[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]
Ok would you rather:

[b][center]Get stuck in a time loop where one day repeats itself over and over, but you can get away with anything. And don't worry you'll get out of it sooner or later

or

turn into a panda every time you're splashed with cold water?[/b][/center]

Heh, a little Stargate SG-1a little Ranma 1/2[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Times New Roman]isnt the first choice the basis of the film groundhog day?

well I would go with the first choice because I'm not into cold water.

and I havent seen the film groundhog day, and I want to know what living a day over and over again feels like, and to test the trial and error method!

1. be great in a particluar subject and contribute to the progression of knowledge, but become very antisocial.

or

2. be very popular and well known but never give anything back in return for the progression of knowledge.

?

Leon Fury.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Leon Fury][COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Times New Roman]isnt the first choice the basis of the film groundhog day?

well I would go with the first choice because I'm not into cold water.

and I havent seen the film groundhog day, and I want to know what living a day over and over again feels like, and to test the trial and error method!

1. be great in a particluar subject and contribute to the progression of knowledge, but become very antisocial.

or

2. be very popular and well known but never give anything back in return for the progression of knowledge.

?

Leon Fury.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Actually there was an episode in SG-1 called Window of Opportunity. That's where my idea came from.

And I'd choose number two because I am a very social person. I don't think I'd do too well being anti social.

ok my turn again:

[b][center]find the guy/girl of your dreams but break out into hives whenever there is any physical contact.

or

Find the guy/girl of your dreams, but he/she kisses like a slobbering labrador retriever and has bad b.o.?[/center][/b]

Hey. I told you bored.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]

[b][center]find the guy/girl of your dreams but break out into hives whenever there is any physical contact.

or

Find the guy/girl of your dreams, but he/she kisses like a slobbering labrador retriever and has bad b.o.?[/center][/b]

Hey. I told you bored.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Well, i'm definitely going to havec to say the latter. I can deal with bo, she can wear deoderant or just put up with the smell. And as for the kiss, that too is trainable. Though if those things are unchangeable then i would still choose it. Although, the two choices kinda contradict themselves. The girl of my dreams would not have horrible bo, nor would she cause me to break out into hives. Anyways, hives totally suck and i wouldn't be able to stand that.

Choose:
Get paid a million bucks to kill a guy

or

Pay a million bucks to save a guy.

Later.
[/COLOR] [/FONT]

i would rather get paid a million bucks to kill a guy then save one. think about it when else would you get to become experience in becoming a hitman. and after that some high people may ask for your services and thats when you career takes off. apart from that people who save lives are knows as heros and get alot of publicity i would not feel confortable in that situation.

choose

would you
become a computer hacker and design the Deadliest virus in the world

or

design the best anti-virus software and make loads of money

[QUOTE=daredevilsdad]

choose

would you
become a computer hacker and design the Deadliest virus in the world

or

design the best anti-virus software and make loads of money[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]That's too easy. I'd want to design the best anti-virus software around and make craploads of money. Heck- I bet my mom could help me market it to people she trains. I'd be richer than Bill Gates... and a hell of a lot better looking :animesmil

Besides, don't hackers who send out computer viruses usually get arrested?

Okay my turn:

Would you rather

[center][b]Have everyone know that your signifigant other is cheating on you, but not tell you and you have to find out on your own?

or

Have someone tell you that your signifigant other is cheating, but not believe them and have to find out for yourself? [/b][/center]

Hey I'm watching Cheaters right now... it's all I could think of[/color][/font]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]umm, i think i'd rather someone tell me, then i'd find out for myself, because I'd rather that than the whole world knowing, i don't know,lol.
Okay, would you rather:

[B]Kill the one you love[/B]

or
[B]
Let the one you love kill you[/B]

I couldn't come up with anything else, sorry if it's too easy.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=Ai.sAkUrA.chan][FONT=Comic Sans MS]umm, i think i'd rather someone tell me, then i'd find out for myself, because I'd rather that than the whole world knowing, i don't know,lol.
Okay, would you rather:

[B]Kill the one you love[/B]

or
[B]
Let the one you love kill you[/B]

I couldn't come up with anything else, sorry if it's too easy.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

well if the one i love is trying to kill me then i'll kill the one i love.

fight your best friend
or
fight a famliy member?

[QUOTE=kingN]well if the one i love is trying to kill me then i'll kill the one i love.

fight your best friend
or
fight a famliy member?[/QUOTE]

I fought my family member enough!!!
I would fight a best friend and win.
Heh heh... ^^

But that is a sure thing.
Fighting my brothers are a sure loss!

Would you rather:

Have all the anime music

or

Or have all the anime [Which stangely doesn't have music]?

Guest Muzaki Hiroshi
[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]I fought my family member enough!!!
I would fight a best friend and win.
Heh heh... ^^

But that is a sure thing.
Fighting my brothers are a sure loss!

Would you rather:

Have all the anime music

or

Or have all the anime [Which stangely doesn't have music]?[/QUOTE]

Have all the anime music. The whole version of the song is way cooler than watching the show. Let's face it all of you know that most people watch anime just so they can learn the song and act like they understand and know what it says. Trust me I know.

Would you rather:

Jump off Mt. Everest and land in a pile of horse manure and worms

or

Jump off Mt. Everest and land in a pile of your school cafeteria's mystery meat

[QUOTE=Muzaki Hiroshi]Have all the anime music. The whole version of the song is way cooler than watching the show. Let's face it all of you know that most people watch anime just so they can learn the song and act like they understand and know what it says. Trust me I know.

Would you rather:

Jump off Mt. Everest and land in a pile of horse manure and worms

or

Jump off Mt. Everest and land in a pile of your school cafeteria's mystery meat[/QUOTE]

ok this is really hard both of them stink and are not etable! ugh! I don't know, both want to make me puke! hmmm!
ewwww, I know I'll regret this but....
Jump off Mt Everest and land in a pile of my school cafteria's mystery meat......
there......

would you rather....
eat your school's lunch for the rest of your life
or
eat (my) nasty burnt food for the rest of your life ( i burn EVERYTHING trust me...)
(my spelling has gotten worse, sorry!)

[quote]would you rather....
eat your school's lunch for the rest of your life
or
eat (my) nasty burnt food for the rest of your life ( i burn EVERYTHING trust me...)
(my spelling has gotten worse, sorry!)[/QUOTE]

Well, I would rather eat my school's lunch for the rest of my life that eat your nasty burnt food.

Would you rather never be able to speak again...

or

Would you rather never be able to hear again...

[size=1]I'd rather not speak again. I can live without speaking, not without hearing.

Would you rather [i]fall off a really high place[/i] or [i]drown in water[/i], if you were to die in one of those ways.[/size]

I think I drown in water, only because I luv the water alot. And I really don't mind if I had to die, I know I'll die in water. Because fate has a screwed up way in doing things

Choose spend rest of etenity trapped to live darkness
or....
Spend forever trapped in burning light

PM- me if you want to find out why