OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[QUOTE]would you rather live forever but not be able to move properly (limp and not be able to travel short distances)
or
live a moral life until you die[/QUOTE]

Well assuming we are not involving religion into this (too many contradictions), I'd choose to live a moral life. Otherwise, id go for the limp. Im not very active anyway. Most i need is access to my own room and an internet connection :animesmil .

Heres a tough one:
1) Kill one member of your close family (yourselph can not be included)
2)Kill all your friends (this one has the potential to be very bad depending on the number of friends).

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=shinji172]Heres a tough one:
1) Kill one member of your close family (yourselph can not be included)
2)Kill all your friends (this one has the potential to be very bad depending on the number of friends).[/QUOTE]

That isn't cool.
If a friend attacks me first, I would probably hurt him.
If a family attacks me, I would probably take it...
It all depends on if the hurt me first.

Would you rather eat your favorite sandwich in the world,
or
eat your favorite pizza in the world?

(Saying it doesn't cost anything)

[size=1][color=SlateGray]Dang.

Haven't been here at the OB for quite a while. I've been spending too much time cramming last minute "Important Info. You Should Know Before Graduating Highschool." Man, what-a-pain. However that's not the topic of this thread. This thread is literally born out of boredom and curiosity.

In this thread you could ask questions that are hard for you to answer, but you have to answer them anyway. Sort of like Truth or Dare. For example I will begin.

1.) Would you rather see you mother in a skin tight bikini, or your father in a french bikini? Why?

I know it's stupid, but I'm curious about the questions that some Otakians would ask. The rules are simple:
1.Answer the question of the person before you.
2.State your own question.
3.Repeat.
4.Enjoy.

[color=DarkGreen][size=2][font=Trebuchet MS]Shadow Blade, I've merged your thread with this existing current one because, by some freak chance, we've already been playing your game for a couple of weeks...
[/font][/size][/color][/color][/size] [right][color=DarkGreen][size=2][font=Trebuchet MS]-Raiyuu[/font][/size][/color]
[/right]
[size=1][color=SlateGray] [/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Shadow Blade][size=1][color=SlateGray]Dang.

Haven't been here at the OB for quite a while. I've been spending too much time cramming last minute "Important Info. You Should Know Before Graduating Highschool." Man, what-a-pain. However that's not the topic of this thread. This thread is literally born out of boredom and curiosity.

In this thread you could ask questions that are hard for you to answer, but you have to answer them anyway. Sort of like Truth or Dare. For example I will begin.

1.) Would you rather see you mother in a skin tight bikini, or your father in a french bikini? Why?

I know it's stupid, but I'm curious about the questions that some Otakians would ask. The rules are simple:
1.Answer the question of the person before you.
2.State your own question.
3.Repeat.
4.Enjoy.

[/QUOTE]

I would rather see my father in a raench bikini... I don't know what that is. I already saw the back of my mom... THAT IN ENOUGH!!!

Would you rather have a XBOX360 or PS3?

[quote name='Hanabishi Recca']Would you rather have a XBOX360 or PS3?[/quote][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]That's easy, PS3, so far Xbox hasn't put out a single game that actually interests me. ^_~

Okay,

[B]Would you rather live in a huge city where it's never quiet[/B]

or

[B]live in a small town where it's peaceful[/B]?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=SunfallE][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]That's easy, PS3, so far Xbox hasn't put out a single game that actually interests me. ^_~

Okay,

[B]Would you rather live in a huge city where it's never quiet[/B]

or

[B]live in a small town where it's peaceful[/B]?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Big loud city. I like being around people!

Would you rather laugh all the time or have the hic-ups all the time?

Guest Anna89
[FONT=Arial]I rather be laughing all the time since I don't want to get sad.[/FONT]

My turn

[COLOR=Lime][B]Get life with your friends all by your side[/B][/COLOR]

[I]or[/I]

[COLOR=Lime][B]Get life with you boyfriend or girlfriend[/B][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Anna89][FONT=Arial]My turn

[COLOR=Lime][B]Get life with your friends all by your side[/B][/COLOR]

[I]or[/I]

[COLOR=Lime][B]Get life with you boyfriend or girlfriend[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Hmm, personally I think I'd rather go through life with all my friends by my side rather than just my significant other as I have a nasty tendency to run through girlfriends.

[B]Would you rather make an exhausting trip of 32 hours to a great holiday but have to do it again after a fortnight when the holiday ends ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather make a short trip of say 2 hours to a great holiday but go back in only a week.[/B][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]

[B]Would you rather make an exhausting trip of 32 hours to a great holiday but have to do it again after a fortnight when the holiday ends ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather make a short trip of say 2 hours to a great holiday but go back in only a week.[/B][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

i'll say the 32 trip cause thers more to see and you can stop a different places and eat a different places too.

this an't to good but it's all i could think of

have super powers and be an out cast

or

be the only one without super powers?

[QUOTE=kingN]i'll say the 32 trip cause thers more to see and you can stop a different places and eat a different places too.

this an't to good but it's all i could think of

have super powers and be an out cast

or

be the only one without super powers?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]
Definitely have the super powers. I'm a loner anyway, and super powers would be cool.

This is one I thought of at a percussion lesson. Would you rather:
[I][B]
Make a lot of mistakes when playing an instrument and be able to work hard to fix them.[/B][/I]

or
[B][I]
Make few mistakes but be unable to see/fix them.[/B][/I][/COLOR]

[color=#9933ff]Ohhh. That's one hell of a question, considering I am a musician, too. I totally understand where you're coming from, and it's a really hard choice to make.

In the end, I choose option number one, just because I would *know* that I was making a mistake, and would be able to fix it. The fact of *knowing* something makes it a better option.

The reason number two looks appealing is because if YOU don't notice your mistake, it's even less likely that your audience knows what's going on. However, there is always the chance that someone WILL recognize your mistake, especially if it's in something like rhythm or tempo.

There's been a few times where I've actually screwed up the tempo and/or rhythm and not known it until my teacher pointed it out to me. And then, it's ten times harder to fix, because you've already got your original rhythm stuck in your head.

I also find that when you DO realize the mistakes you've been making all along, it's incredibly embarassing. Even if no one else knows, YOU know, and if you're any dedicated musician, you like to get things right.

Just one of many examples: I played the opening to Tocatta and fugue the wrong way for the longest time. It was really bad. I finally realized what I was doing wrong, but I have to make a concious effort to play it right every time I do it. *_* I would have liked to have known what I was doing wrong earlier, so I could have fixed it sooner. *smile*

Here's one, based on personal experience:

Would you rather:

Take an AP English class your Junior year, where you are assigned a 25 page paper over the course of six months (with 3 or 4 deadlines at different intervals), even though you're taking all honors and AP classes in everything else...

or suffer the wrath of your parents (or parent) who happen to be English teachers by taking the easier CP English class? They'll get in an arguement with you, and then give you a stern lecture once they've found out, ground you for a week, and through out the year, make random snipes at you for being an underachiever, and occasionally you'll get in arguements with them about it.

I think the answer depends on how important school is to you. I chose the former, just to let you know. Even [i]thinking[/i] about taking the CP route was unacceptable because my mother WOULD have done all that and WORSE (I thought those were pretty lenient), and I am not joking. Urgh, just thinking about it is scary.[/color]

:catgirl:
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3]I would take the last choice because my mom yells at me alot so i could careless.
1.Be stuch on a plane with a Vampire
2.Be stuch on a boat with a crazry ax killer!!!
It is not that hard of a decision.
HAHAHAHAHAHA[/SIZE][/COLOR] :catgirl:

[QUOTE=evilcatthing]:catgirl:
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3]I would take the last choice because my mom yells at me alot so i could careless.
1.Be stuch on a plane with a Vampire
2.Be stuch on a boat with a crazry ax killer!!!
It is not that hard of a decision.
HAHAHAHAHAHA[/SIZE][/COLOR] :catgirl:[/QUOTE]

Be stuck on a plane with a vampire. Because in the name of Jesus I cast him out!
But saying that I am on a boat with a killer, there is a chance for him to kill me right then and there. All the killer has to do is over power me!

Would you rather be happy your entire life without a mate
or
Be mildly happy with a mate?

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]Be stuck on a plane with a vampire. Because in the name of Jesus I cast him out!
But saying that I am on a boat with a killer, there is a chance for him to kill me right then and there. All the killer has to do is over power me!

Would you rather be happy your entire life without a mate
or
Be mildly happy with a mate?[/QUOTE]

i would rather be happy for my entire life without a mate this is because i cant trust people even a mate (if i had one) to me trust is an Illusion my past is to blame

would you rather be stranded on a desert island with food but without any company?
or
would you rather be stranded on a desert island with your friend/people you know and no food?

[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][COLOR=Sienna]With company, of course - they provide conversation and double as a source of food!

Pick up a bar of soap from a prison shower.

OR

Get caught sleeping with Bruce Lee's girlfriend.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Since im a girl i'd take the soap.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][COLOR=Sienna]With company, of course - they provide conversation and double as a source of food!

Pick up a bar of soap from a prison shower.

OR

Get caught sleeping with Bruce Lee's girlfriend.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Pick up a bar of soap for sure.
I wouldn't give my virginity up for cleansly-ness.

[quote name='Up4Anime']Since im a girl i'd take the soap.[/quote]

Your supposed to ask a question, okay?

Would you rather have a flashlight or a torch on a dark and creepy night?

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Flashlight.. Battries run longer then fire and fire can be put out anytime anywhere so it's safer to stick with the flashlight.. That's just my opinion.

Question:
To be killed by the devil
or
To be killed by the angel?[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=anime_dark][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Flashlight.. Battries run longer then fire and fire can be put out anytime anywhere so it's safer to stick with the flashlight.. That's just my opinion.

Question:
To be killed by the devil
or
To be killed by the angel?[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Killed by the Devil definitely, being killed by an Angel would be the end result of some form of Heavenly retribution, which I personally would not want to be on the receiving end of.

[B]Would you rather suffer a heart attack after a night of passion ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather suffer a broken pelvis after a night of snu-snu ?[/B]

God bless Zapp Brannigan.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Killed by the Devil definitely, being killed by an Angel would be the end result of some form of Heavenly retribution, which I personally would not want to be on the receiving end of.

[B]Would you rather suffer a heart attack after a night of passion ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather suffer a broken pelvis after a night of snu-snu ?[/B]

God bless Zapp Brannigan.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Hey look who's back back again!

Well I'm watching Something's Gotta give so I have to say the pelvis. Even tho I have no idea what Snu-snu is. Is that Irish slang?

Ok my turn again?

[b]Would you rather

[center]have everything you eat taste like soap

or

Have everything you eat taste like fish?[/center][/b]

Yeah like that wasn't the suckiest of suck[/color][/font]

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]Fish[/B]. Because I like fish. Nothing wrong with that. Plus, there's all sorts of fish, but soap will always taste like soap.

Would you rather fight:

[B]A Master Ninja.[/B]

or

[B]A Hoard of Zombies.[/B]

[B]PS-[/B] Hanibashi Recca, I think'd you'd be losing your virginity one way or the other.
[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]Fish[/B]. Because I like fish. Nothing wrong with that. Plus, there's all sorts of fish, but soap will always taste like soap.

Would you rather fight:

[B]A Master Ninja.[/B]

or

[B]A Hoard of Zombies.[/B]

[B]PS-[/B] Hanibashi Recca, I think'd you'd be losing your virginity one way or the other.
[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]
A hoarde of zombies, because if I was lucky, I'd quickly find one with a really loose arm or leg, rip it off, and fend them off with that. ^__^

Would you rather:

[b]be put in jail for a life sentence, and live the rest of your days out there, miserable and lonely (unless you pick up the soap XP) with no chance of parole?

or be put in jail with the death sentence, and be killed in 2 years?[/b][/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]
Would you rather:

[b]be put in jail for a life sentence, and live the rest of your days out there, miserable and lonely (unless you pick up the soap XP) with no chance of parole?

or be put in jail with the death sentence, and be killed in 2 years?[/b][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I would be put for life.
You people better come and visit!

Would you rather have a family and be middle class [Working from paycheck to paycheck]

or

Not have a family, but be as rich as can be?

[QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]Would you rather have a family and be middle class [Working from paycheck to paycheck]

or

Not have a family, but be as rich as can be?[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]
Did you mean to say working class on the first one?

Anyway, I'd go for the first option even if it meant I had almost no money at all. My family [and friends] are more important to me than most other things, even if I don't show it all that often. Besides, we all know that money can't buy happiness, right?

Would you rather;
[I](a) Have many friends on a basic level, with no real space to develop beyond that or to truly get to know them, but on relatively good terms with most/all of them.

(b) Have one good friend who you can trust and share your thoughts and feelings with completely, and another former 'friend' intent on dragging you down and making your day-to-day life as miserable as possible.[/I][/SIZE]