OtakuBoards

Choose......

myst

[I][B]I guess...I'd let them have everything I'd want in life, since I can't bare seeing a friend or familymember suffer loss...

Would you[/B][/I]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]1) Be in a giant mall full of Green Day poser fans[/COLOR]

[I][B]or[/B][/I]

[COLOR=DarkRed]2) Be in an amusement park full of My Chemical Romance poser fans ?[/COLOR]

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Up4anime][I]Eat one dead rat or 10 live beetles?[/I][COLOR=DarkRed']undefined[/COLOR][/quote]
[color=dodgerblue]please don't double-post, just edit your post ^_^

I'd rather eat one dead rat... that way I can roast it in a fire or something XD Live beetles... I'm not one for crunchy/slimey things -_-

[b]Would you rather go to your favourite band's concert for free[/b]
or
[b]Take a flight around the world for free[/b]
(meh, I thought I'd have a 'nice choice' for once -_-)[/color]

[QUOTE=Shinjitsu][color=dodgerblue][b]Would you rather go to your favourite band's concert for free[/b]
or
[b]Take a flight around the world for free[/b]
(meh, I thought I'd have a 'nice choice' for once -_-)[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Indeed, personally I'd rather the trip around the world so long as it was a slow-paced relaxing trip rather than one of those frantic see-as-much-as-possible-in-two-days kind of ones.

[B]Would you rather get your favourite desert every night of the week ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather get your favourite dinner every night of the week ?[/B][/SIZE]

Dinner, because I get too hyper off of sugar. Even without sugar, I get up and run around at night and can't go to sleep and post on OB at one AM, so I don't need any extra help. (Plus dessert has more calories. :animeswea )

Would you rather be strapped to a tree during a tornado with absolutely no protection(not even clothes!)

or

would you sit naked in a tub filled with non-poisonous snakes and spiders for two hours?

[QUOTE=silver_blade]
Would you rather be strapped to a tree during a tornado with absolutely no protection(not even clothes!)

or

would you sit naked in a tub filled with non-poisonous snakes and spiders for two hours?[/QUOTE]

Saying that I would live through both, I would take the tornado. Because I don't like spiders.

But saying that I would die by the tornado (Like it picks up the tree) I would pick the tub.

I would basicly want to survive with the least pain possible.

Macewindu -

Ask a question next time okay?

Everyone-

Would you rather sit in on a table with a laser coming at you slowly
or
get run over slowly by a bull-dozer?

You die in both.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]The lazer coming towards me slowly.. I would like it if i had some time to shout my last words out to the world.. And lasers kill painlessly i think, having a laser shoot tru your brain would definitely kill you instantly...

Question:
Your up in a tall building 45 stories up and the building is on fire...
Would you jump of the building
or
Would you wait for the fires to consume you?

Either ways you still die.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=anime_dark][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]The lazer coming towards me slowly.. I would like it if i had some time to shout my last words out to the world.. And lasers kill painlessly i think, having a laser shoot tru your brain would definitely kill you instantly...

Question:
Your up in a tall building 45 stories up and the building is on fire...
Would you jump of the building
or
Would you wait for the fires to consume you?

Either ways you still die.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I would only jump if they told me to. But, since they didn't, I would let it comsume me. For some reason. Yeah. I guess it is just better to me.

Would you rather get shot in the arm and left alone to die,
or
Get shot in your 4 limbs, get all your fingers cut off, but live?

Would you rather get shot in the arm and left alone to die,
or
Get shot in your 4 limbs, get all your fingers cut off, but live?

tough choice but i would like to die because if i live i wont be able to hold a gun to kill the *** ** * ****** who did that to me

if you know you are going to die
1) would you rather kill yourself
2) wait to die
e.g. cancer, fugitive

[QUOTE=daredevilsdad]if you know you are going to die
1) would you rather kill yourself
2) wait to die
e.g. cancer, fugitive[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Easy choice for me seeing as I don't believe in suicide, which means that simply waiting to die is the only acceptable choice. Trite yes, but such are my religious beliefs.

[B]Would you rather kill one stranger to save yourself ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather kill one stranger to save your loved one ? [/B] [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]Easy choice for me seeing as I don't believe in suicide, which means that simply waiting to die is the only acceptable choice. Trite yes, but such are my religious beliefs.

[B]Would you rather kill one stranger to save yourself ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather kill one stranger to save your loved one ? [/B] [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I would say that for me, this is a very easy decision. I would rather be put in jail for killing someone to save my loved one instead of only saving myself. That way for me it's rather a win win situation instead of a losing one... if you know what I mean. n.n;

[B]Would you walk up to someone that you liked and talked to him/her?[/B]

Or.

[B]Would you wait for him/her to walk up and talk to you?[/B]

Lol. Lame-o. :P[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I would say that for me, this is a very easy decision. I would rather be put in jail for killing someone to save my loved one instead of only saving myself. That way for me it's rather a win win situation instead of a losing one... if you know what I mean. n.n;

[B]Would you walk up to someone that you liked and talked to him/her?[/B]

Or.

[B]Would you wait for him/her to walk up and talk to you?[/B]

Lol. Lame-o. :P[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]I would walk up to her and talk to her.. I'm a guy and i gotta have guts to get the ladies yeah? So i pretty much would be the one to make the first move..

Question:
Meet your gf/bf at the movies as promised
or
Meet your best friend at the theme park as promised

Both are on the same day and same time(In reality this could never happen) Choose wisely...[/COLOR][/FONT]

i would.............................................................................................
meet my g/f[ if i had one =/, go right ahead cry for me if you bleeding want.] at the cinema because, the loved one is an acomplice that's really hard to get back, that was my opinion.

ok my turn

1. die of an unkown, uncureable disease

OR

2. become a hitman for the rest of your days [oh so short is your time on earth]

^good luck.

thank you for your time.

[QUOTE=Leon Fury]i would.............................................................................................
meet my g/f[ if i had one =/, go right ahead cry for me if you bleeding want.] at the cinema because, the loved one is an acomplice that's really hard to get back, that was my opinion.

ok my turn

1. die of an unkown, uncureable disease

OR

2. become a hitman for the rest of your days [oh so short is your time on earth]

^good luck.

thank you for your time.[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=magneto][size=3]Let me first say that those choices suck!

Second if I had to choose I'd say just die because I don't want to kill people.

Ok my turn

would you rather

[center] Be in the mosh pit of a 30 Seconds to Mars concert and break your arm

or

Be at a Rascal Flatts concert and break your arm going down the stairs to shake hands w/ Gary?[/center]

Yes I know that was crap, but what can I say?[/color][/font][/size]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=magneto][size=3]would you rather

[center] Be in the mosh pit of a 30 Seconds to Mars concert and break your arm

or

Be at a Rascal Flatts concert and break your arm going down the stairs to shake hands w/ Gary?[/center]

Yes I know that was crap, but what can I say?[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]OK, I have no idea who either of those two bands/artists are so I'm going to go with the mosh pit because I'm a bigger fella and chances are if I break my arm, you don't want to see the other guy.

[B]Would you rather meet Sean Connery ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather meet Pierce Brosnan ?[/B]

A James Bond special for the next person.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1][B]Would you rather meet Sean Connery ?[/B]

Or

[B]Would you rather meet Pierce Brosnan ?[/B]

A James Bond special for the next person.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida handwriting]I'd want to meet Sean Connery. Because he has a squishier accent than Pierce Brosnan. Plus I could ask him how he likes being spoofed.

Ok my turn and this one won't be too easy. Infact it may spark a debate

Would you rather

[b][center]Have an abortion to save your self

or

Save your child, but die during labor?[/center][/b]

Sorry, but this is just on my mind right now[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=lucida handwriting]

[b][center]Have an abortion to save your self

or

Save your child, but die during labor?[/center][/b]

Sorry, but this is just on my mind right now[/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[color=dodgerblue]Good question, and for me it would depend on the circumstances. Actually one of my good friends decided against the abortion to save her child, because, well she basically said that she'd lived her life, and she wanted to give her baby a chance to live its own - she knew she'd die if she had the baby. Anyways, me myself, I'd most probably go ahead with the birth, I'm not one for abortion unless it's extreme circumstances for other women (I'm not too fussed on dieing, basically), such as rape. So yeah, I'd keep the kid and die.

[b]Would you rather live one good life[/b]
or
[b]Live two bad lives[/b]

no idea why I asked that.[/color]

[QUOTE=Shinjitsu][color=dodgerblue]Good question, and for me it would depend on the circumstances. Actually one of my good friends decided against the abortion to save her child, because, well she basically said that she'd lived her life, and she wanted to give her baby a chance to live its own - she knew she'd die if she had the baby. Anyways, me myself, I'd most probably go ahead with the birth, I'm not one for abortion unless it's extreme circumstances for other women (I'm not too fussed on dieing, basically), such as rape. So yeah, I'd keep the kid and die.

[b]Would you rather live one good life[/b]
or
[b]Live two bad lives[/b]

no idea why I asked that.[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Easy... Live 1 good life.. It's better to enjoy your life and not suffer for 2 long and bad lives..

Question:
To kill for money(You will get caught after 3 years of enjoying your life and you will be sent to jail for ETERNITY)
or
To be taken away from EVERYTHING(Suffer for 10 years of studying and working but enjoy the rest of your life in peace and luxury)[/FONT]
[/COLOR]

hands down i would be restrected from everything. because i could do without my mates in england and back in the states for a decade, and i get too much time in front of the tele. =/ yes, i know imma 'apossed to cherish that but, im different! =/ rather than commit fraud and go to prison for the rest of my days, because i'll only be banned for everything for a decade. that isnt too bad right?

eh, i dont want to come up with choices, i fear i might be harassed again. =/

*runs towards the horizon into the sea*

thank you for your time.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Dear Leon, pls insert a choice to be choosen here.

Since Leon did not input any choices, I'll answer anime_dark's choices.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=anime_dark][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Question:
To kill for money(You will get caught after 3 years of enjoying your life and you will be sent to jail for ETERNITY)
or
To be taken away from EVERYTHING(Suffer for 10 years of studying and working but enjoy the rest of your life in peace and luxury)[/FONT]
[/COLOR][/QUOTE][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Second one works for me. Unless I lived a short age, a few years of happiness followed by eternal suffering is useless. That makes the first choice won't suit me.

So, here's a condition

[i]Die a slow and painful death[/i]

or

[i]Live a meaningless long age but die quickly[/i]

Well?[/FONT]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Wow.. Tough choices.. I guess dieing a painful and slow death? I would get to live a long life and it would probbly be a happy one right? So no worries i guess..

Question:
Shot by a shotgun through the heart
or
Beheaded by a sharp katana?[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=anime_dark][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Question:
Shot by a shotgun through the heart
or
Beheaded by a sharp katana?[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

ouch both would be painful but i would rather take the shotgun to the heart at least i wont mess up my hair and wat if the katana is blunt. the shotgun is much better.

become the worlds be hacker
or
become the best cop ( to catch the best hacker)

i would be the world best hacker because im on the comp. like all the time, i know a good majority of coding... i think. AND i would find it fun to cause chaos from my comp. causing the stock market to crash all the time, delaying flights for months, causing major wrecks at four way stops, fooling the cops so they dont find me.....and creating a stick figure mod for CS: Source would be my cup of tea.

ok.

1. get your tongue cut out and be a mute for the rest of your days

OR

2. keep your tongue, knowing that every other word you'd say is either a swear word or a very damaging insult.

[QUOTE=Leon Fury]
1. get your tongue cut out and be a mute for the rest of your days
OR
2. keep your tongue, knowing that every other word you'd say is either a swear word or a very damaging insult.[/QUOTE]

i would rather have my tongue cut out. thats because im a quiet person myself and i dnt like to offened other people. but if they go to far they'll get whats coming to them without the use of my tongue.

would you rather live forever but not be able to move properly (limp and not be able to travel short distances)
or
live a moral life until you die

i watched this somewhere and it just came to my mind