OtakuBoards

King [m-lv]

Redemption

[center][IMG]http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/8269/king9ql.png[/IMG]

[b]Space.[/center]

[INDENT][right][size=1]A cold, endless vortex that is said to expand further and further into nothingness every second.

Space was said to be mankind's last frontier. But when our ancestors decided to ravaged our home planet, Earth, until there was nothing left, it was the only place our race could go.

That was over 2000 years ago - the year being 4210 AD, 1360 AE (After Earth). Now we humans live on a space nicknamed [I]Metal Earth[/I] - a shoddy steel replica of our home planet.

Bet you?re wondering how this massive steel ball is able to support 3 billion people? Well, you see, before our ancestors decided to screw the rest of us over by using all the resources on Earth, some so-called genius scientists made this entity they dubbed PRINCESS. Now PRINCESS is what makes [I]Metal Earth[/I] exist. She grows our food, supplies us with drinkable water and somehow manages to produce any commodity that the colony ever needs. Or so the government says.

Everyone on this colony knows that PRINCESS exists, but no one, I mean no one, not even the President of the World Union (our government), has ever seen this seemingly mighty invention. But even this invention has its faults. Rumours have been flying around the colony, largely mentioning that PRINCESS is failing. I've noticed things - small things - that could prove this theory. For example - showering times have been restricted to 3 minutes, food rations have been halved in quantity and quality, and there have even been blackouts throughout the entire colony.

Now, this may be a little inconvenient for the white-collars (people working behind desks or desk-jobs), but for us blue-collared labourers, this is the beginning of a nightmare.

As well as the rumours about PRINCESS failing, there have been other rumours floating around - ones regarding KING. KING is supposedly our saviour. Apparently, KING is the prototype of PRINCESS and is able to create a planet bigger than Earth, with unlimited resources, from scratch to completion in a matter of hours.

But, there?s a catch. For one, we don?t even know it exists. It may be a wild-goose chase that spans the entire universe. Secondly, even if we knew it existed, we?d need a map to find it. And it is said that the combination of five specific people?s DNA would make the map. It?s like trying to find a five needles in a haystack. Five people, from three billion. They might not even be alive, so there goes that theory down the toilet.

Personally, I reckon it's a load of ********. By the way, the name's Van. I'm one of the many spaceship mechanics upon [I]Metal Earth[/I]. And one day, I'm going to get off this God-forsaken piece of space junk and find myself a real planet one day.[/size][/INDENT][/right]
[center]================================================[/center]

This RPG is about the 'quest' to go find KING. It won't start out as a quest straight away, because there is something that needs to happen to initiate this quest. I can't tell you much, because it would give everything away.

[u]Character positions open:[/u]

The five DNA candidates:
+ [color=red][i]Reiku as Van[/i][/color]
+ [color=red][i]Blayze as Alex[/i][/color]
+ [color=red][i]demonchild781 as Mel[/i][/color]
+ [color=red][i]Aizen as Rainer[/i][/color]
+ [color=red][i]Illusion as Nyah[/i][/color]

+ [color=red][i]Sakura as Taura[/i][/color]
+ [color=red][i]Kairi as Richard[/i][/color]

[u]The crew for 'T.Y. Cross'[/u]
+ [i]Pilot - [color=red]Crucifix as Helios[/i][/color]
+ [i]Pilot 2 - [color=red]shadowofdeath13 as Dark[/color][/i]
+ [i]Navigator - [color=red]Starwind as Aaron[/color][/i]
+ [i]Gunner - [color=red]Illusion as Nyah[/i][/color]
+ [i]Mechanic - [color=red]Sin as Kain[/i][/color]
+ [i]Linguist - [color=red]Sere Tuscumbia as Althena[/i][/color]

[u]'Special' Positions - PM me for a description of this position. It will be challenging.[/u]
+ [i][color=red]Taken[/i][/color]
+ [i][color=red]Taken[/i][/color]

For the sign-up, I want you to do something different. If you read my sign-up, try to do something similar to that. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me.[/b]

[center]=============================================[/center]

[color=DarkOrange][size=1]The sounds of industry were heard in the background of the spaceship yard. You could see men and women, all in blue overalls, working around huge metallic spaceships - wielding, cutting, ripping, repairing. You could smell the acrid scent of grease, oil and hot metal in the air. One man, in blue overalls, however, was leaning against one of the giant steel walls, lighting a cigarette. His longish, golden-blonde hair flailed from side to side as he brought his head up with the cigarette now perched in his mouth. He had two earrings - one is a stud, the other a simple silver ring. A knotted leather necklace with a black cross on it hung around his neck simply.

[b]" Oi Van!"[/b] came a gruff voice from across the floor. Van looked up with a raised eyebrow. It was his boss, Jimmy, that was called him.
[b]" Yeah, what do ya want?"[/b] Van called back, taking the cigarette out of his mouth.
[b]" Got a AI here to see ya! Something about the census form you never filled out!"[/b]

Van growled. He'd filled out that form two weeks ago and sent it to the World Government, like every other citizen on this steel ball did. Walking over to his boss, Van saw a robot standing next to him. The AI was modelled like a human, but had a computer screen for a head, and a large flat screen for its chest. Van took another puff of his cigarette before speaking to the AI.

[b]" Yeah? I sent that form two weeks ago."[/b]
[b]" According to our records...you have not... sir..."[/b] replied the jarred, computerised voice of the AI. [b]" Please...fill this out... again sir."[/b]

A list of questions appeared on the tiny screen in the AI's chest. Van answered them all accordingly.

[i]Name: Van Karan
DNA Nationality: American
Blood Type: A-
Income Category: Low
Address: Western Quarter, Lvl -31, Room 4658

[u]Appearance[/u]
Complexion: Fair
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Brown
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 86 kg
Distinguishing Marks (eg. tattoos, piercings, etc): Right ear pierced twice

[u]Martial Status[/u]
Do you have any partners: No
Do you have any children (in wedlock or out of wedlock): No
Are you living with a partner (if so, specify male or female): No

[u]Family[/u]
Father: Brendan Karan (deceased)
Mother: Livana Karan, nee Raeka (deceased)
Sisters: None
Brothers: Wyatt Karan (deceased)[/i]

[b]" Thank you... sir..."[/b] the AI said before walking off in an awkward fashion. Van raised his eyebrow as he watched the machine walk off, cigarette now back in his mouth.

[b]" Someone really needs to make those things more user friendly. Why can't they have hot chicks doing those sort of things?"[/b] Van said to his boss.

Jimmy shrugged. [b]" They probably can't find any."[/b][/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]The slow and steady footfalls of boots, mixed with the music of tools and the chatter of people swirled together in the monochromatic halls. The young man looked out the window to see a ship leaving the dock, entering what might as well be the consuming blackness of hell. Taking a quick left the man entered a rather large room bearing many table and chairs, half of which being full by a variety of people eating and socializing. He walked over to a computer console in the back.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]"Enter ID card" a robotic yet somewhat femine voice prompted and as the man drew a blueish silver card out of his jacket and inserted it in the reader. The screen went blank before a sheet full of Dark's information was pulled up.[/color][/size]

[left][size=1][color=darkred]...............................................[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred][b][u]Subject Information[/u][/b][/color][/size][/left]
[left][b][size=1][color=darkred]Physical[/color][/size][/b][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Name: Dark Vigil[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Age: 20[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Gender: Male[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Height: 6'3"[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Weight: 91 kg[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Nationality: American[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Hair: Black[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Eyes: Green[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Complexion: Tan[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Tattoos: Wings on back, Ank on left forearm, Cross on right forearm[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Piercings: None[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Other Distiguishing Marks: None[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Blood Type: O+[/color][/size][/left]

[left][b][size=1][color=darkred]Information[/color][/size][/b][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Occupation: Pilot[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Income: Low[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Address: Southern Sector, Floor 33, Room 2413[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Roomates: None[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Martial Status: Single[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Family: [/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Father - James Vigil (deceased), [/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Mother - Erika Vigil(deceased), [/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]Sister - Luna Vigil[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=1][color=darkred]............................................................[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=darkred]Dispensing food ration[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=darkred]Dark slowly opened the door below the screen and pulled out a tray, with small amounts of various foods, and a small health drink. [/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=darkred]"Damn, this isn't enough to feed a 5 yr. old, how am I supposed to get anything done on an empty stomach" Dark grumbled as he took a seat on one of the cold metal chairs.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=darkred]OOC: I hope thats ok Reiku, let me know if there is anything I need to change.[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#8b0000]PS sorry it's kinda short[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=1][color=#8b0000]*EDIT* Forgot nationality, as well as his appearance.[/color][/size][/left]

[size=1]The door whooshed open as Alex came home to sleep. He was exhausted, and almost as soon as he entered his tiny, cramped living quarters, he flopped onto the bed. He managed to pull off his jacket whilst still lying down, and it was only then that he noticed the videoscreen on the wall displaying a flashing warning.

[/size][center][size=1][b]1 UNREAD MESSAGE

[/b][/size][left][size=1]Alex groaned, and pulled out the keyboard drawer, hitting the return key as he did. A message opened, asking him to fill out the following application form, one for the pay rise he had been requesting for weeks. Finally. Alex took the time to fill in the form, knowing that, in a few days, he could relax with slightly more pay.

-------------

[u]Personal Information

[/u]First Name: Alexander
Surname: Madison
Height: 6'
Weight: 102kg
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Complexion: Pale
Distinguishing Features: One small scar down right side of face, left eyebrow pierced once, large celtic-style tattoo over chest
DNA Nationality: English (United Kingdom)
Blood Type: AB+
Income Category: Middle
Address: North-East Quadrant, Floor 17, Room 749

[u]Family Information

[/u]Do you have any partners?: Recently divorced
Do you have any children?: 1 boy, Argyle Madison, age 6
Are you living with a partner?: No

Father: Halden Madison (deceased)
Mother: Julia Madison (deceased)
Sisters: Two - Harriet Madison, age 19, and Ellie Madison, age 27
Brothers: One - Kirrik Madison, age 27

-----------

Alex completed the form, checked it over twice, and then hit "Send." He smiled, knowing, that, all being well, he would receive notification of his pay rise in a few days, and then the money would start coming through.

He flicked on the videoscreen, and spoke, loudly and clearly, saying:

[b]"Call Ellie Madison." [/b]The screen buzzed, and then dialled up his little sister, who answered.

[b]"Ellie Madison, who is this?" [/b]she said politely, not really registering who she was looking at.

[b]"Ellie, it's me, Alex," [/b]he replied, and saw as her face lit up. They had not seen each other in weeks, their living quarters being spaced so far apart.

[b]"What's the news, Alex?" [/b]she asked, a smile beaming on her face.

[b]"My pay rise should be coming in a few days. We're gonna be better off all round!"

[/b][i]But little did Alex know, his application form was going somewhere very different...

It was checked by a man, who passed it on to another, who checked it, and he smiled, a devilish smile.

"[b]I think we have another candidate..."

[/b][/i]---------

Hope this is ok, I put that extra bit in at the end because I didn't know how we specified whether we were signing up for the place of a DNA candidate or a crew member (I was signing up as a DNA candidate, by the way). PM me if there's anything wrong.
[/size][/left]
[/center]

Aaron walked out onto the loading dock. The whole hangar buzzed with the sounds of torches welding and drills burrowing and bolts securing. The ship before him was a massive and very impressive machine. Aaron was excited that all his work and dredging his way up had payed off after all this time. He was searching for the captain so he could hand in his information and I.D. card, so he could be fully processed and brought on board.

He saw an older gentlemen who seemed to be giving orders, probably the foreman, and thought he might be able to point him in the right direction. He approached the man as he shouted at one of the mechanics to hurry along with the payload "Excuse me, sir. I'm looking for the captain. Would you know where to find him. I'm here to drop off my information."

The man turned to Aaron and looked him over once, then spoke in a very deep and commanding voice "Well, let's see what you got."

The man took the two cards from Aarons hand and then produced a small scanner and montior he had in his pocket. He then swiped the first card and the screen read up the information.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[U][B]Personal Information[/B][/U]

First name: Aaron
Surname: Krone
Height: 5'10
Weight: 80kg
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Green
Complexsion: Tan
Distiguishing marks: White birth mark on the right side of his head
Nationality: American
Blood type: A+
Income category: Middle
Address: North-west quadrant, 22 floor, room 893

[B][U]Family Information[/U][/B]

Marital Status: Married
Children: 1, girl, Samantha Krone (5)
Are you living with a partner: Yes, Female, Kimberly Krone

Father: Robert Krone (Deceased)
Mother: Kelly Krone
Brothers: None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen went dark again and the man looked back up to Aaron "That's all your information. What's with this second card then?"

"It's my recommendations. I thought I should bring it along as well."

The man chuckled a bit "Don't even worry about these." He then pitched the card over his shoulder and off the metal catwalk they stood on.

Aaron was dumb founded, what if he needed those things. He prepared to say something when the man spoke up again "I know pleanty about you already."

Aaron stopped "What do mean?"

The man straightend his collar a bit and spoke in a proud tone with his head held high "My name is Captain Alex Torrok, and I'm the one who requested your transfer here. Welcome aboard Mr.Krone."

Aaron stood in a state of awe for a moment, still unsure of how to act. He went to attention and saluted the captain and could only think of what an amazingly strange man he already seemed to be.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][B][I]They should have ghost'd me when they had the chance...why they kept me alive is beyond me...but I made them pay...I made them all pay.[/I][/B] the plasma storm outside of MetalEarths dome crashed against the planet as the city skyline lit up in bright lights, as if the dome itself was on fire.

It quickly became dark as many in the town fled for shelter. Their footsteps could be heard running along the metal flooring of the planet as Richard sat hidden in the darkness of an allywa...hiding from his predator...waiting for his moment to shift that role.

A few blocks away...half a dozen men walked the streets of this city fully armed in basic weaponary with the chaos above as everyone scattered.
[B]
"Captain...who exactly are we looking for?"[/B] questioned a young cadet at the captain's side and everwatchful eye. Captain Ricadro pulled out an electronic palm pad and used a black pen on the glowing screen to look up the information. Within seconds a profile with the mans picture appeared on the screen.

[COLOR=Blue][RIGHT]Name: Richard B. Brock
DNA Nationality: unknown
Blood Type: unknown
Last known location: Ursala's Stronghold (triple max security prison)
Convictions: 30 counts of murder (however may be many more), theft, assault, extortion

Appearance
Hair Colour: Bald
Eye Colour: (has no eyes...artificially made, did not recieve upgrade for color)
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 215pounds
Distinguishing Marks: Left ear pierced with sliver hoop,

Martial Status: Wife Disesed
Children: yes. 2 Daughters, Rinoa, age 18. Maria, age 16.

Family
Father: Unknown
Mother: Danyella Brock (deceased)
Sisters: none
Brothers: none[/RIGHT][/COLOR]

[B]
"Listen up ladies and gentlemen..."[/B] the Captain stopped in the middle of the street with the others gathering around him. Richard heard and quietly made his way to listening range. His artificial eyes could see perfectly in the dark as they looked out through his black goggles.
[B]
"Our target is Richard Brock, a convict who just recently escaped from Ursala Stronghold. He considered extremely dangerous and very resources and intelligent so he must be handled with caution...however...we must take him alive."[/B]
[B]
"Are you crazy...did you hear what he did to the last crew who tried to capture him...5 men were killed in less than."[/B]
[B]
"Silence yourself Sergent...I will not have such negative energy in this squad. I want you to stick together; no one goes off alone. This climate above will give me much better cover for a critical strike...be safe."[/B]

Richard smiled at the Captain's arrogance and looked up into the sky...beyond the plasma cloud there was a wide open black ocean...sparkling in the night.
[B][I]
I need to get out of here...[/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I walked though the crowded halls looking for my room."Now where is my room.... 1780 .... 1781..... wheres 1791 i mean it says twenty-third floor." i say to myself wondering though the halls. I RSn through to see if i can find my room faster."1784.... 1785.." The hall turns sharply to the left."1787.. 1788... 1789... 1790... 1791! Finally! Now wheres my ID card.". As i search though my pack some one taps me on the shoulder "Yes?" I ask still searching though my ID card "Is this yours?" I look over me shoulder to see a Mechanic hold my ID card in his hand "Thanks" i replied "Im Kelac." The Mechanic smiles at me then walks way."How did i lose my ID card?" I guess i was just careless....

I zip my pack up and get up."Hmm... Oh well ill just be more careful next time.I hate it when i lose things.".I look around these crowded halls. "How can a big ship be so crowded." i think to myself. I shrug turn to the door and swipe my ID card.
Name: Kelac
Surname: Mizu
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 127 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Complexion:Tan
Distinguishing Features: Tattoo of a Dragon spiraling aroungd his right hand. Scar down his left eye (and yes he can see out of it.)
DNA Nationality: Japanese
Blood type:A+
Income: Low
Address: Eastern, floor 23, 1791

[U]Family Info[/U]

Do you have any partners? No
Do you have any kids? No
Do you live with you a Partner? No

Father: Keroku Mizu
Mother: Leina Mizu
Sisters: No
Brothers: No

I walk in my room put my stuff up."Well i guess I'll start work tomarrow.".So i walk over to my pack and take out my wrench and screw driver. (will edit the rest)

[color=DarkOrange][size=1][b]From now on, can people please, in their sign-up, mention what character position they are applying for. For the people who have posted before this, don't worry. I've either sent you a PM or know what position you are applying for.

Sorry, it was my bad.

Thanks
=Reiku=[/color][/size][/b]

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][CENTER]Mel flipped the sheet of paper-like material over as she reviewed the questionare. She hated doing these pointless citizenship forms every few years, not that she was really that old. But there was enough paperwork running around to kill a person. She wasn't one of those rich snobs that ran the place. Nah, she was stuck doing paperwork for them, day in and day out. Young and outgoing...and she was stuck in an office running around, organizing paperwork for the snobs. What a life.

Name: Melissa Derran
DNA Nationality: Russian
Blood Type: AB
Income Category: Medium
Address: Southern Quarter, Lvl 10, Room 7817

Appearance
Hair Colour: Rust-red
Eye Colour: Green
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 115 lbs
Distinguishing Marks: Two scars, one from right rib to left hip and another one from left hip to right shoulder blade. Both two inches wide and slightly raised from the flesh.

Martial Status
Do you have any partners: Single
Do you have any children (in wedlock or out of wedlock): Free
Are you living with a partner (if so, specify male or female): Ashamed

Family
Father: James Derran
Mother: unknown
Sisters: Amber Warren
Brothers: two deceased (miscarriages from father's second wife also deceased)

"I need something better to do with my life," Mel sighed as she slid the paper into a machine that was better know as a mailbox, or the closest thing to one.

"Hello Dearest," Mr. Derran hobbled into the kitchen and kissed his daughter on the forehead, recieving a soft smile from his loving daughter.

"Did you fill out your form yet, Dad?" Mel watched her father struggle to make it to the water despencer and walk back towards the kitchen table.

"Last night when you were at work." He grinned despite the pain he was so obviously in. "Your sister called as well. Said the girls miss their Aunty Mel-mel." His grin turned to a big teasing smile as Mel rolled her eyes.

She glanced down at her watch and sighed. "I got--."

"I know." He watched her stand up and head towards the door. "Things will get better for you soon, Dearest."

"Yeah, Dad." She waved to him over her shoulder as she grabbed her things from the broken stand by the door and left. Work again. Things gotta change and soon, otherwise I'm going to go mad.[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Kain held his wrench firmly in his hand as he tightened another bolt on the T.Y.'s hall, this ship was his baby and he wanted to make sure every nut was secure. He grunted with satisfaction.
[B]
"Ahh, last one. Until tomorrow of course."[/B] Right then, a ping came on the ship and a voice rang clearly through the ship.
[B]
"Kain, we need you up top. Need to put your code in before they will let us walk around the city."[/B] Kain groaned and his head dropped, he walked over to the intercom and hit a button.
[B]
"Alright, I'll be right up."[/B] He released the button and wipped his forehead with his sleeve, it was hot work down in the belly of the beast. He manuvered his way through the small holes and corridors of T.Y. to the top of the ship. He made it easily and swiftly, he exited the ship and found a robot standing outside.
[B]
"Welcome to MetalEarth sir, please fill out this form. Afterwards you can roam about as you wish."[/B] The computerized voice finished off as and interface appeared on it's chest. Kain went right to work.

[B]Name:[/B] Kain Draven
[B]Age:[/B] 33
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]DNA Nationality:[/B] Russian
[B]Blood Type:[/B] O-
[B]Occupation:[/B] Mechanic for the T.Y. Cross
[B]Income Category:[/B] Decent
[B]Address:[/B] none

Appearance
[B]Complexion:[/B] Decent for a grease monkey
[B]Hair Color:[/B] Black
[B]Eye Color:[/B] Green
[B]Height:[/B] 5?11?
[B]Weight:[/B] 200 lbs
[B]Distinguishing Marks (eg. tattoos, piercings, etc):[/B] Has a tattoo on each arm, one is a black sword with a demonic looking hilt that looks like it is eating the blade on his right arm. His left arm has a white blade with an angelic glow to it and white feathers floating around it. The handle is a pure white color.

Martial Status
[B]Do you have any partners:[/B] No[B]
Do you have any children (in wedlock or out of wedlock):[/B] No
[B]Are you living with a partner (if so, specify male or female):[/B] No

Family
[B]Father:[/B] Fredrick Draven (Deceased)
[B]Mother:[/B] Samantha Draven
[B]Sisters:[/B] Adriana & Stacey Draven
[B]Brothers:[/B] Brady Draven (Deceased)

Kain hit the enter button and the interface faded and the computerized voice of the AI kicked in once more.
[B]
"Thank you, Kain Draven, you may roam around the planet as you wish. You will be monitored while you stay here. Enjoy."[/B] The AI then turned away from him and walked away. Kain shook his head.
[B]
"Got to go check the engines, then the fueling system, the cooling systems, the cock pit gauges, and much more. The mechanics work is never done."[/B] Kain said to himself as he moved back into the ship, going about his duties.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]Tapping off on the metal floor of MetalEarth, Ranier Atachung smiled a faint smile and turned down a corner, both hands behind his back. He wore a black robe with elegant talioring, and white gloves with a red cross on each. Finding what he wanted, he tapped in a security code and entered the church.

He was greeted with a sort of 'survey.' He groaned. [i]I bet that Van got the same one.[/i] Reaching back to ajust the ribbon in his hair, he pulled a black stylus from his mane of silver-black hair.

[b][u]Basic Facts.[/u][/b]
[b]Name.:[/b] Rainer Eskhandar Atachung.
[b]Age:[/b] Twenty two. (22.)
[b]Gender.:[/b] Male.
[b]DNA Nationality.:[/b] Germany.
[b]Blood Type.:[/b] A-B Positive. (+)
[b]Occupation:[/b] Priest.
[b]Income Category:[/b] Low-mid.
[b]Address.:[/b] Western Quarter, Lvl -31, Room 4659.

[u][b]Apperance.[/b][/u]
[b]Complexion.:[/b] Pale to fair.
[b]Hair Colour.:[/b] Black-silver.
[b]Eye Color.:[/b] Grey-red.
[b]Height.:[/b] 5'11
[b]Weight:[/b] 83 kg.
[b]Distinguishing Marks:[/b] Priest's robes, a cross in each ear and a cross pendant around neck.

[b][u]Martial Status.:[/b][/u]
[b]Do you have any partners?.:[/b] Wife, Carolyn Atachung, deceased.
[b]Do you have any children?.:[/b] None.
[b]Are you living with a partner?.:[/b] I wish. (No.)
[b][u]Family.:[/b][/u]
[b]Father.:[/b] Kaiser Atachung. Deceased.
[b]Mother.:[/b] Sahvanna Atachung. Deceased.
[b]Sisters.:[/b] None.
[b]Brothers.:[/b] None.

The AI clinked away when he finished. Pushing up the spectacles on his face, he continued forward without a glance, but to the heavens. [i]Carolyn...I need to do this for you. I'll find a way to make your work known to the world.[/i]

---
[b]OOC: Concept picture. [url=http://usuarios.lycos.es/ikcer/Anime/Trinity001/048.jpg]Here.[/url] Carolyn is also seen with him at that time.. Also, I'm signing up as a DNA.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]Helios frowned as he leaned backwards in his cockpit chair. He watched as Kain rain frantically to and fro different areas of the ship. He made sure everything was perfect, every moment of every day. He almost loved the ship as much as Helios did. Almost. Of course, to conflicting ?father-figures? clash in a violent mannerism. One that, of course, the crew rather avoid. Kain?s figure disappeared for a moment, and Helios shrugged. Good riddance. About time he got a life other than this ship? A series of knocks at the cockpit door disproved his theory.

[B]?Bloody hell! You just don?t know when to relax, do ya? Come in!?[/B] Kain came in, attempting not to grin. He was covered in oil, and smelled something awful. For anyone who didn?t live in a ship, that is. The smell was familiar, even more fragrant then the scent of a rose for Helios. He walked up to Helios and slammed a computer pad onto his desk.

[B]?Fill it out, boss man. You don?t get this done and you won?t get onto the planet?Not like you ever leave the ship.?[/B] Helios snatched the pad of the counter and brushed off Kain. Kain sighed and leaned against a wall. Helios sighed and looked at him, in mock reluctance. It was almost a game between the two of them, their gruff behavior.

[B]?The hell you standing there waiting for. Ain?t you got something to do? You [I]always[/I] have something to do.?[/B] Kain growled and replied, attempting to cover his smile.

[B]?Hmph. I volunteered to bring the pad back to the drone. I know your lazy *** won?t get out of that seat, till Becca needs you.?[/B] Helios growled at Kain.

[B]?Shut it! You keep complaining and it?ll take my lazy *** twice as long to finish this.?[/B] Helios looked down, grinning, and started on his task. His first glance over made him sigh with disgust, they could have easily pulled up this information by looking up his profile. Probably to much work to put in for some lowly pilot.

[I][B][U]Description:[/U][/B]
[B]Name:[/B] Helios
[B]Age:[/B] 27
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]DNA Nationality:[/B] Greek
[B]Blood Type:[/B] O+
[B]Occupation:[/B] Pilot for the T.Y. Cross
[B]Income Category:[/B] Middle
[B]Address:[/B] T.Y. Cross

[B][U]Appearance:[/U][/B]
[B]Complexion:[/B] Tanned skin
[B]Hair Color:[/B] Black, blue-gray streaks
[B]Eye Color:[/B] Gray
[B]Height:[/B] 6?1??
[B]Weight:[/B] 170
[B]Distinguishing Marks (e.g. tattoos, piercing, etc):[/B] Over my right eye are two scars that form a cross, and I got a ancient symbol for the sun tattooed to my upper right arm. Three piercing on my right ear.

[u][B]Martial Status:[/B][/u]
[B]Do you have any partners:[/B] Yes. Rebecca Orion.
[B]Do you have any children (in wedlock or out of wedlock):[/B] No
[B]Are you living with a partner (if so, specify male or female):[/B] ?.Rebecca. Guess: male or female?

[B][U]Family:[/U][/B]
[B]Father:[/B] N/A
[B]Mother:[/B] N/A
[B]Sisters:[/B] N/A
[B]Brothers:[/B] N/A[/I]

Helios finished and tossed the pad to Kain. Kain caught it with one hand, and put it into his pouch. Helios looked at him and lost all gruffness, smiling warmly. Kain did the same. It lasted only for a second, before their demeanors reverted.

[B]?What are you waiting for? I finished the damn thing. Buzz off.?[/B] Kain mock bowed and punched in the keys for the cockpit door to open. He walked through, and tiltied his head back to look at Helios.

[B]?Whatever you want, your highness.? [/B] The door shut as his sentence finished. Helios chuckled lightly, then spun around and looked over the controls for his baby. He had no children of his won, nor had any time for any. But this, this hunk of flying metal, was his child. Always would be. He ran his hand over the controls and sprung up.

[B]?Better go find Becca. Who knows what kind of trouble she?s getting herself into.?[/B] He stood happily, took out a cig, and lit it. He breathed in, breathed out, and smiled again. He walked up to the door, punched in the keys, and entered into the seemingly endless abyss of his home.[/SIZE]

[font=Times New Roman]Althena looked up from the book she was reading for a moment when the comm system paged her. "What is it now?" she responded simply, returning her attention back to her reading material: a study of cultures before MetalEarth.

"You have a form to fill out waiting for you outside. I suggest getting it done before this thing gets impatient."

"Robots [b]can't[/b] get impatient." Althena headed out the door and down a short hallway, before hanging a right and passing through two more doors.

"And aren't [b]ye[/b] just a fine example of that?" the voice at the other end jokingly responded, and Althena chose to ignore it.

She popped out of the hatch and was accosted by the AI that was waiting to take her information. "Please present . . . information . . . promptly," it buzzed at her.

She keyed in a 12-digit code, and after a little processing on the computer's part, a file popped up on-screen. Althena read through it to make sure the information was correct, but she figured it would be; it never changed.

"[i]Model number: 1258296-AL, commonly referred to as "Althena". Android number five of seven, Japan's model.
Appearance: Female frame, pale skin with white hair and red eyes. 5'2 in height.
Identifying Marks: Bar code on back of neck and information port on underside of right wrist.
1258296-AL is one of the seven android models created by the unified government of MetalEarth. Has a self-sufficient power supply and is equipped with evolving AI and personality algorithms, something it's Japanese creators are quite proud of, for 1258296-AL mimicks human behaviour almost perfectly. After being studied and tested extensively in labs, 1258296-AL was assigned to the ship [/i]T.Y. Cross[i] as resident linguist. It has been serving there for 3 years and has shone no deviations or odd behaviour patterns. Scientists expect only good things from 1258296-AL and the other models[/i]."

"Please confirm that this information is up-to-date and correct. If this is the wrong file, please type in a new code."

Althena hit the 'confirm' button on the screen, knowing she should have brought her book with her. The process was always the same: dock somewhere, fill out the information; dock somewhere, fill out the information. One had to wonder why the repetition was essential for the good of society.

The AI spat out it's "Thank you for taking your time to fill this out and have a nice day" speech, then stiffly swiveled and shuffled off to find some other hapless victim to demand information from.

"Eh," Althena shrugged at the retreating machine and went back inside.

^--This came off the top of my head, so sorry for the not-so-great quality. I hate doing biography stuff.
[/font]

[COLOR=Red]Modified it for you Reiku ^_^[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]=========[/COLOR]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Nyah sat slightly hunched in her booth; she checked her watch for the millionth time as she took another shot of Russian Vodka. The informant was late?as per usual. She had been waiting for 5 hours and patience was wearing thin. Helios would not be happy if she came back without the Data sheets. One of her chores besides acting Gunner on the T.Y Cross; was to venture out and obtain info on the government rosters to find out who was doing what and when. This allowed them to fly unperturbed through space. It also was handy in knowing whom to ovoid.

5 hours was one too many, Nyah paid her bill, left a tip and left. She walked out into the nearly blinding lights of the streets. She looked to the black sky and turned left, stopping under a street light she retrieved a lighter from her pocket and lit up a cigarette. Nyah had tired many times previously to kick the habit but failed. A strong hand gripped her shoulder, slightly startling her. Nyah turned slowly to come face to face with the man she had been waiting for; disturbingly he didn?t look quite himself.

[B]?You look like ****? [/B] Nyah looked the informant up and down, he smirked at her and shoved a mini data computer in her face. [B]?Do we have to go through this each and every time Charley??[/B] He didn?t make any gesture in reply, she raised one of her eye brows as she inserted a chip into the computers port.

[I][U][B]Hacking?.. ?? ?.. Searching Military Personnel Information Network?..Searching ?.. ? ?. ?.Identification match found?[/B][/U][/I]

[B]Name:[/B] Nyah Tannus-Race [Former 1st. Lieutenant]
[B]Age: [/B] 35
[B]Gender: [/B] Female
[B]Height:[/B] 5?8?
[B]Weight:[/B] 56.5kg
[B]Hair: [/B] Straight. Black; shoulder length with long fringe
[B]Eyes: [/B] One green; one Brown
[B]Complexion:[/B] Slightly Tanned
[B]Distinguishing Features: [/B] Tattoo of Chinese dragon on right arm underneath are the letters and Numbers '1stDiv:1189:S-OPP' : Tattoo of Barbed wire around left ankle.
Both Ears pierced; Left ear pierced four times right ear pierced two times
[B]DNA Nationality:[/B] Egyptian
[B]Blood Type: [/B] b Negative (-)
[B]Occupation: [/B] Gunner for the T.Y Cross: Ex military-Division Unknown
[B]Income Category: [/B] Mid
[B]Address:[/B] T.Y Cross

[U][B]Family Information[/B][/U]
[B]Partner(s):[/B] Davink Race (deceased)
[B]Children:[/B] Alycia Race (deceased)
[B]Are you living with a partner:[/B] No

[B]Father: [/B] Col. Kahaten. R. Tannus (deceased)
[B]Mother:[/B] Jayne Richards (deceased)
[B]Sisters: [/B] None
[B]Brothers: [/B] None

[I][U][B]Covering file access ... .... ......disconnecting...... .. ...End data link?.[/B][/U][/I]

The informant nodded reassuringly at the information that appeared on screen, he handed Nyah a small Data chip as she handed him credits.
[B]?Please doing business with you as always?[/B] the informant smiled to Nyah as he turned his back. To anyone else passing by it would have looked as if Charley was selling drugs to her. Nyah flashed a smile back as she retrieved a communications link from her pocket.
[B]?Helios its me?yeah I know I?m late, I?ll be at the docks soon?yes I have it don?t worry. Bye?[/B] She hung up. Pocketing her link she pulled up the collar of her coat, it was cold out and it would take a good 20 minute walk back to the docks.
= = = = = = = =
I?m applying for one of the DNA Positions[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=DarkOrange][b][size=1]You're a champion Illusion!!!

Due to the popularity of this RPG (contrary to my expectations), I have added two more DNA positions that have already been taken (one is on reserve until I receive confirmation of their place). This won't affect the storyline much (I had it up my sleeve, just in case), just more people to converse with.

And, just as a warning, this will be a drawn-out RPG, so be ready for a long-term commitment here. If you aren't prepared for that, please, PM me. I would really love this RPG to be a success and I will try my best to make it as such. There will also be a lot of group activities with each other, as well as individual assignments I will give out. I expect them to be carried out with as much creativity as possible, without much guidance from me or the others (if you do encounter any problems, please, once again, PM me).

I should have an Underground thread up soon, as well, possibly, the RPG up in the Square as soon as tomorrow (my time). (And Ozy, I hope this post isn't going to get me into trouble. If it does, gomen ne.)[/color][/size][/b]

[COLOR=Navy]A young woman sat in a dark, enclosed room, the only light came from various LEDs and the white glow of the computer screen that she sat in front of. Her eyes scanned the screen as words rapidly scrolled upwards, they wouldn't make sense to others for a couple of reasons; mainly because it was too fast for regular people to catch, and because it was made of algorithms and formulas.

There was a quiet tapping at the door, snapping the woman from her daze, hitting a key on the board in front of her to pause the scrolling. She spun around in her chair and faced the door, reaching back and pressing another key which controlled the mechanism on the door, making it swing open, allowing an AI to enter.

[B]"Mistress, I received a message for you."[/B] the female bot reported.

She beckoned and the robot approached carefully, lifting her shirt, the skin coloured metal plating around her abdomen slid aside revealing a plasma screen with writing on it.

[B][I]"Taura, please update your information directly, maybe you've been too busy with your latest project but please do it as soon as possible."[/I][/B]

She nodded and flourished her hand, a gesture of dismissal as she turned back to the computer. She sighed and pulled up a new window, her fingers flew across the board, accessing the database where information was kept. Taura was an intelligent young woman, being an inventor, a technician and a hacker. She worked for the government partially which is why they knew her and why they just asked her to do it herself instead of sending in the usual form. The typical information came up and she started to type in the information accordingly.

[I]Name: Taura Gray
DNA Nationality: Japanese
Blood Type: AB+
Income Category: High
Address: Northern Quarter, Lvl 45

[U]Appearance[/U]
Hair Colour: Dark brown/black with light brown streaks
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 60 kg
Distinguishing Marks (eg. tattoos, piercings, etc): Each ear pierced in the lower lobe, tattoo of a sakura petal on her upper left arm next to the shoulder.

[U]Martial Status[/U]
Do you have any partners: No
Do you have any children (in wedlock or out of wedlock): No
Are you living with a partner (if so, specify male or female): No

[U]Family[/U]
Father: Sousuke Gray
Mother: Natsuko Gray (deceased)
Brothers: Takao Gray (fraternal twin)[/I]

She clicked the submit button and watched as the loading bar finished, updating her old information, even though it had remained the same over the year. Taura thought for a second before turning on the lights with a simple click of a key. She blinked for a while to adjust to the sudden brightness before pulling out a holder full of discs. She flicked through them simply, they all had designs on them which were symbols, to her they meant something, but to others they either looked exactly the same, or meaningless. She selected one and pulled it out, inserting it into the drive of her computer.

Taura opened it and smiled, looking at the new plans for something special, when it was completed, it would be great.[/COLOR]

---

[B]OOC:[/B] I hope all that's ok, I already told you but this sign up is for a DNA Candidate, and here's a picture of her [URL=http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5099/girls836vv.jpg]CLICK![/URL] If any changes need to be made let me know.