• Game Boy
    • Game Boy Color
    • SNES
    • NES
    • Virtual Boy
    • Undecided
    • Any other Systems

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hmmmmm i still play mine and i have BETTER than 20/20 so i dont know what that is all about... u just have to adjust it so that it focus correctly and you take the breaks when it says to ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]If i did play it as much as my GCN i would sierously be blinded (lol that sounds wierd) now. It was proven that they mess with your eye's somehow. All i have to say is, your lucky kuja [/COLOR]

who bad mouthed the gameboy?:flaming: grrrrrr. . *pulls out giant pointy stick* why i oughta impale you!!!:cussing: :cussing:

Has anyone noticed that the clear gameboys are alot lighter compared to the non clear ones? I was over at a friends house and when we compared them *without the batteries in* the non-clear (my friends) was slightly heavier.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest michael Vitale
:flaming: All though the game cube has sort of good graphics but it is only good for little kids or if you like playing child games its allright. In outher words it is a waist of money.

P.S. If any one needs game codes or game cheets I could get some for you. Just E-Mail me with the game and Your E-Mail address and I will E-Mail them back.

[email][email protected][/email]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by michael Vitale [/i]
[B]:flaming: All though the game cube has sort of good graphics but it is only good for little kids or if you like playing child games its allright. In outher words it is a waist of money.

P.S. If any one needs game codes or game cheets I could get some for you. Just E-Mail me with the game and Your E-Mail address and I will E-Mail them back.

[email][email protected][/email] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes your right, the gc, with games like the whole resident evil series, IS childish :rolleyes:

haven't you heard of gameplay over graphics? so what if they're childish, the main thing is they play like a dream....

and stop saying that cheat code thing in every post....

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dang i must be one very old child, cause i love the gcn and i think there are what 30ish members TOTAL that are older than me and probably only 8 of them post? Exactly what is childish about SSB-M, Pikmin or wave race. The Graphics kick some major backside and the gameplay is better than what i have seen on any new age system (besides maybe GBA).

While yes i will be getting a PS2 if sony ever drops their price on it, im only going to use that for PS2 excluive games like FFX and Dark Cloud. For anything that will play on both i will be getting them on GCN because it is the sharper all around system. Only thing it currently lacks is RPGs and i think Camalot has hit the nail on the head with the Golden Sun series. And i have heard rumors of Square making a new series for the GGN[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Lol,GCN games childish heh thats pretty funny.Games like the Resident Evil Series being exclusive to the GCN,James Bond Agent Under Fire,Bloody Roar Primal Fury soon to come to GCN you call those games childish.

Mario and others may seem childish to you but for me there all cool but its all about the gameplay that matters and most Nintendo games are very fun and entertaining.

And gamers decide what console is right to buy and what is not,which ever suits them best.:) Or they can save up all their money and buy all 3 console and enjoy every single game that they like from each console.

Neither Ps2,Xbox,and GCN are a waist of money there all worthy to gamers in there own way.

None of them where bad, just unpopular (not a lot of people like it bought it or never heard of it for some reason.), and just not developed for that much.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by michael Vitale:
All though the game cube has sort of good graphics but it is only good for little kids or if you like playing child games its allright. In outher words it is a waist of money.
[/QUOTE]

Sorta? It has the best graphic out of all the systems I've seen. What's Childish about a round stout Italion plumer, or a guy weilding a sword and tights, and he's gotta have some guts for wearing those. It's funny though, the only people that most likely have it are people with highpaying jobs, one's that have saving up for it for a year, and spoiled brats, and out of those only one of them are children. And if you don't like it just leave, since everyone here loves it (I hope).

I'm entering this topic kind of late, but I'd say the worst Nintendo system was the Virtua Boy. It had the shortest life span, and it just made me plain dizzy. Some of the games were pretty good, but alas, it went under...

And as far as Micheal Vitale goes, I don't want to be mean or anything pal, but judging by your posts, I wouldn't exactly say that you're too far above the twelve and under range. Don't preach anything about GameCube hosting kid's games, when legally you couldn't buy the adult games like RE, anyway.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

And as far as Micheal Vitale goes, I don't want to be mean or anything pal, but judging by your posts, I wouldn't exactly say that you're too far above the twelve and under range. Don't preach anything about GameCube hosting kid's games, when legally you couldn't buy the adult games like RE, anyway. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I agree with you!

I find it SOO ironic that people who complain about GameCube having kids games are people who aren't old enough to legally buy mature rated games anyway!! lol. It's so funny.

That's why I love the irony of Xbox and GCN fans. Many Xbox fans are under 15, while many GCN owners are over 18.

It's really funny that in life, it's the opposite which is actually the case.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Don't preach anything about GameCube hosting kid's games, when legally you couldn't buy the adult games like RE, anyway. [/B][/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you on that front, i think people just sterotype Nintendo games being kids games becuase they see things like, Super mario Bros & Zelda, but there is so much more depth to the games than that, and those games themselves arn't even kids games.

In New Zealand, my home, there is no real 'rating system' on games, sure it may say R15+ on the front of the resident evil cover, but none of these are ever enforced. It's great, there are no banned games and so on, All the more Grand Theft Auto 3 for me :p

[color=indigo]I agree with Crazy White Boy and James, but the ESRB ratings are a suggestion. it's perfectly legal for me, a 14 year old, to go buy a mature rated game such as Resident Evil. It's just that some stores won't sell M rated games to people under 17.

I'd also like to say that if you think Nintendo only makes kiddie games, you obviously haven't played the original Super Mario Bros. or The Legend of Zelda or Metroid. Those games were HARD! and while the sequels seem to have gotten a bit easier over time, the gameplay has remained about the same. Even through the transition to 3D.
What's childish about lopping the heads off of Stalfos Knights with a Spin Attack? Or blasting over 200 Missiles into a giant dragon that's trying to roast you with fire and hit you with it's tail, at the same time? That sounds pretty dang cool to me![/color]

• 3 weeks later...