Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Is This A Good Idea?  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. Is This A Good Idea?

    • Fantastic Idea
      4
    • Worst Idea Ever
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
[Font=Courier][color=indigo] Okay, if you have ever seen Hi-Fidelity, (great movie, I recomend it), you'll know where this idea came from. I love Top 5 lists and, being a newbie, I think it is a good way to find out who else has similar likes/dislikes. So I decided to post this list and see what kind of response it gets. If alot of people respond I will post a new and different topic every week. Hopefully, I can start out pretty broad, and later, depending on the response, create more specific topics. At the end of the week I will sift through responses and compile a list of the five most popular picks. Please pm me if you have any suggestions or ideas for topics.[/font][/color]

This weeks Top 5 list is [b] FAVORITE MOVIES [/b]
remember your favorite movies are not necessarily the movies you think are the best (ie: I think the Citizen Cain is the best movie ever made but I know of at least five movies I enjoy watching more) but the ones you enjoy the most.:lecture:

[b][color=crimson]My Top 5[/b]

1. Caddyshack
2. Payback
3. Dazed and Confused
4. Goldfinger
5. Enter the Dragon[/color]



:raspberry :raspberry please respect others lists, it is okay to discuss them but please respect others opinions and please, no fighting :raspberry :raspberry
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
1. Rush Hour 2
2. Austin Powers 2
3. American Pie I and II
4. Varsity Blues
5. Out of Sight
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
1. Matrix
2. Mad Max 2
3. Holy Grail
4. Blade
5. Reseviour Dogs
Posted
I no particular order because I have no favorites of anything but color:

Star Wars: A New Hope
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones (Well it's not out yet, but even an idiot can assume it's gonna be on my list)

those aren't really my top 5 favorites... since I like alot of movies, not one or 5 particularly stand out... it would be like... top 25 for me.
Posted
:lecture:

1. The Matrix
2. Three Kings
3. Star Wars: Attack of the Clones(given)
4. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
5. Apocolyspe Now <---great war movie. a must see.
Posted
1. Rush Hour 2
2. Matrix
3. Once upon a time in China 2
4. Gone in 60 sec.
5. Me myself and Irene.

There many more ,these are the ones I can think up of at the moment.

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!:mrt: :smirk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Star Wars: A New Hope
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones (Well it's not out yet, but even an idiot can assume it's gonna be on my list)

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]*high five* TN!

Mesa favorites:

1. Star Wars Trilogy (in descending order: Ep. IV, Ep. III, Ep.V)
2. Ever After
3. My Neighbor Totoro *points to avatar* [b]that's[/b] Totoro!
4. Hercules (Disney version rocks)
5. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

'tis all...I'm not a huge movie fan :p[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]1.:: Braveheart/The Patriot(can't pick just one)
2.:: Gladiator

{:tasty:Got to love Russell and Mel.. Aussie guys are hott:tasty:}

3.:: Star Wars (All of them!)
4.:: Star Balls...
5.:: Pi

Oh.... poo. There's so many more! I didn't even list my classic favorites.... :whoops:[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]
{:tasty:Got to love Russell and Mel.. Aussie guys are hott:tasty:}
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ya know, Russell Crowe is a New Zealander. But apart from him, there's not many hot guys in New Zealand. Just me. :D

1.) The Matrix
2.) Trapped in a Purple Haze
3.) South Park Movie
4.) Face/Off
5.) Goodbye, Pork pie (It's a NZ movie...)
Posted
[color=orangered][size=1]

1. The Matrix (probably the best Aussie movie ever made and yes, I know that it had Americans in it lol)

2. A.I. (a lot of people said it was either mediocre or brilliant...I was one of those who thought it was brilliant)

3. Stargate


I only posted my top three because I have lots of movies that I like...the above are in no particular order though. I just can't think of what would make my top 5 at the moment...[/color][/size]
Posted
1.Monty Python and the Holy Grail
2.Caddy Shack
3.Rush Hour 2
4. Shreik i know what you did last summer(spoof)
5. The rest of the monty pythons they are all so damn hilarious!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]3. My Neighbor Totoro *points to avatar* [b]that's[/b] Totoro!
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Awright, BG! LOVE that movie.

Hmmmm.....

The Princess Bride
The Englishman Who Went up a Hill and Came Down a Mountain
The Tenth Kingdom
Star Wars IV

Eh, I don't know that these are necessarily my all-time favorites or anything....just movies I love that come to mind....[/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...