OtakuBoards

Underground [M-LVS]

Lilt

[center][img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/threesummers/un2.gif[/img]
[size=3][color=Red][b]
Warning: Contains nudity, sexual themes, violence, strong language and gore[/b][/color][/size]
[font=Courier New][i][size=3]May 8th, 2006. This was the year that would go down in history with all other major disasters. This was the day that Japan?s economy began to become unstable. Thanks to overpopulation, they were not able to feed most of their people. With so many citizens living in the country, the prices for food began to rise. Other countries of the world tried to help, but whatever they tried to do it just seemed like a band-aid to Japan?s problem. Soon, they all turned a deaf ear to Japan?s cries for help and left the country to deal with it?s problem alone.[/size][/i]

[i][size=3]Fearing for its survival, Japan thought of going to war. However they knew this would only start more problems than it would solve. Then a man whose name was not recorded came up with an idea. It was a demented idea, but the leaders of Japan were desperate. They would have to kill off most of the population.[/size][/i]

[i][size=3] [/size][/i]

[i][size=3]Many people had already tried to leave Japan. But with one immigrant after another, all countries soon closed off their borders as well. The Japanese government toyed with the idea of creating a disease but it was too risky. They finally decided not to keep their plan a secret. In fact, they would show it to all of Japan.[/size][/i]

[i][size=3] [/size][/i]

[i][size=3]Soon new reality TV shows in Japan started to appear on all stations. As different as they tried to be from each other, they all revolved around one central theme. Killing your opponents to win prizes. People were shocked at first of course, but they later grew desensitized to the killing. That was when it started taking place in schools.[/size][/i]

[i][size=3] [/size][/i]

[i][size=3]It started off small. Students were told to solve fights between each other by killing the person they were arguing with. But then it became a part of gym class. After that, it was above any classes and was a necessary requirement for staying in school. That was when the Underground started.[/size][/i]

[i][size=3] [/size][/i]

[i][size=3]Years later, the Underground, an arena inside of the schools made for fighting, was built. Each year several students would fight to the death to prove that they deserved to be in school and that they deserved to live. With overpopulation still a problem, the fights in the underground became more frequent. Now they are held at the end of each week.[/size][/i][/font]

[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=3]You are a student at Tori High. You must fight in the underground. It doesn?t matter if it?s against your worst enemy or your best friend. You also must survive. Do you think you can win?[/size][/font][/b]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=RoyalBlue]Hello and thanks for reading. ^^ This RP is very loosely based off of the Battle Royale book, manga, and movies.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=RoyalBlue]You will be playing as a student in Tori High. We will only be killing off NPC?s but if you want to fight against another player and they agree with it, then you can. Just remember that one of you will die and you will be out of the RP. There are certain characters that are necessary though, so I will either have a backup character for certain players or I will not allow them to fight against other players until after a certain point in the game. Also please no superhuman characters. These are normal students who might have some fighting abilities. For the most part they are just doing their best to survive.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=RoyalBlue]I might put up an underground thread if it seems necessary. But for now just PM me with any questions you might have. Thank you and I hope you have fun. ^^[/color][/size][/font]

[left] [b][font=Book Antiqua][/font][/b]
[/left]
[left][font=Book Antiqua][size=3][b]Sign Up[/b]
[/size][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Book Antiqua][size=3][b]Name: (Japanese only)[/b]
[/size][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Book Antiqua][size=3][b]Gender:[/b]
[/size][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Book Antiqua][size=3][b]Description: (Written or pictures will do. Whatever you?re more comfortable with.)[/b]
[/size][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Book Antiqua][size=3][b]Thoughts on fighting and death: (How your character feels about violence and dying. Do they hate violence or like it? Are they afraid of death? Or was there something in there life that took away this fear?)[/b]
[/size][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Book Antiqua][size=3][b]Personality: (How your characters acts at school and when they go to the Underground.)[/b]
[/size][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Book Antiqua][size=3][b]Character details: (Anything you can think of that will help us get to know more about your character. This isn?t optional but it doesn?t have to be lengthy either.)[/b][/size][/font]
[/left]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=RoyalBlue]After a few sign ups, I will post my own. I would like to get a lot of sign ups if I can, in case some people die or become inactive.[/color][/size][/font]

[/center]

Name: Tosoji Katazo

Description: Below... to be put up soon

Thoughts on fighting and death: it depends on who your talking to if your talking to her in her normal phase she hates death and says she has too much to live for but if you talk to her in her underground phase she says she will kill anyone who gets in her way to survive

Personality: Althogh she dosent, she seems to have a split personality she is either shy and and witheld and a bookwormish girl or a hot head fighter ready to kill anyone who stops her from surviving and living for another day

Character details: she is a smart and has 4.0 grade point average and is awaiting 3 scholarships to 3 major collages that is if she surivies the underground she sends the collages a video diary of her underground matches every week and that keeps her scholar ship up

[SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Name: Umiko Yuki

Description:[URL=http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/threesummers/1123997008218.jpg]Umiko [/URL]

Thoughts on fighting and death:

She doesn?t mind fighting due to the fact you always have a live to survive. Even if you don?t fight yourself someone else is fighting for your survival. Death is not what really scares her but what happens after you die. About your body slowly decaying, going back to the ground, and the mind numbing question: heaven or hell? She doesn?t believe people go to either, yet just roat in the ground or you spirit wanders the world. She doesn?t want to get eating by worms yet she is fascinated by the thing called ?death?

Personality:

Umiko drags her backpack a lot and walks alone in the halls. She usually sits down at lunch playing games on her cellphone in her own little lunch table. She doesn?t have friends since she doesn?t talk to the others. Some people find her weird ?cause she happens to smile out of nowhere sometimes or sits in a dark corner in the hallway.

In the underground she tries to shut much emotion she can when she fighting. Pain, remorse, sadness, or anger thinking it will blind her. She smiles just before a battle at her opponent and tries to do things quick. She talks a lot of battle try to make it more pleasant or maybe is to distract the opponent, who knows. She might sound insane when talking. She is ruthless and would do anything to survive.

Character details:

Umiko is a photographer and loves to take pictures. Her favorite pictures to shoot is when the subject is sleeping or when they don?t know the picture is been taking. She has her own photo room in her house to develop her own pictures.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Courier New][B]Name[/B] Fayza Agori

[B]Gender[/B] Female

[B]Description[/B] See Below. Three different versions. One is normal everyday looking, one is fighting unform, and the other is just a base sketch of Fayza.

[B]Thoughts On Fighting And Death[/B] Because of under her family's teachings Fayza has learned to accept death as a natrual sate of life. Even though she has been raised to fight to survive in this cold world, she tries to avoid getting into death fights. She hates the thought of ending a life by her own blade. But when forced to choose between her life and anothers she will stop at nothing to live. Death is like another life for her family, they welcome it with open arms.

[B]Personality[/B] Fayza is kinda lazy when she's at home but a very bright student. At school she's friendly to everyone and would do anything to help her friends. She offers to help teachers after school and tutor anyone who needs it. But some people do have a habit of trying to push her buttons and set her off, for under her nice and calm exterior is a slow burning rage waiting to be set free.

In the Underground Fayza becomes a whole different person. All the rage that has settled inside her is unleashed during her fights and things often go worse than she hopes them to. She tires to keep a level head during her fights but sometimes can not control the ugre to slice a person into ribbons.

[B]Character Details[/B] Fayza's an artist (to be more specific a painter who's very fond of watercolors) and has a half-decent singing voice. She keeps a diary log of ever battle she's been through to mourn the lives of those whom she has killed.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[B]Name:[/B] Shunsuke "Shun" Tomokazu

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Description: [/B] [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/bleach.jpg]Shunsuke[/URL]. [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/bleach061.jpg]Battle Dress[/URL]. [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/flame20katana201.jpg]Weapon of choice[/URL], [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/flame20katana204.jpg]second weapon pic[/URL].

[B]Thoughts On Fighting And Death:[/B] Shun is the guy who fights for neccessity. He may be a punk, but that doesn't mean that he's violent or hateful, he's just a little disorderly. He feels like he's got nothing to lose, so he has no fear of dieing himself. It's killing that gets to him. No matter how many times he has been forced to do it he still can never adjust to it.

[B]Personality:[/B] An all around disorderly punk. He likes to cause a commotion and back talk teachers, or any authority figure for that matter, when ever the chance presents itself. Despite his rough and tumble way, and the fact that he never seems to stop scowling, he's a nice enough guy with a strong sense of integrity and a very selfless nature. Despite this, he only has a few friends because of his bitter outward appearance.

[B]Character Details:[/B] Shun gets heckled alot about his orange hair and this has even sparked many fights with peers, though he has tried to avoid killing them whenever possible. He has two younger sisters and a father who is a workaholic, so the three kids pretty much run the house. He's only really close friends with Toshi and they have had kinda on again off agian kind of relationships in the past, but is mildly aquainted with the other students in his class. But the ones he takes most note of are the ones he has been driven to kill in the underground. He drives to and from school on his [URL=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/GeneOutlaw/thrux2.jpg][B]2004 Thruxton 900[/B][/URL]

[font=Book Antiqua][color=RoyalBlue][size=3][b]Name: [/b]Kado Toshi

[/size][/color][/font] [left][font=Book Antiqua][color=RoyalBlue][size=3][b]Gender: [/b]Female

[/size][/color][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Book Antiqua][color=RoyalBlue][size=3][b]Description: [/b][color=DeepSkyBlue][url="http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1144/11312894674278yl.jpg"]Kado Toshi[/url][/color]

[left][font=Book Antiqua][color=RoyalBlue][size=3][b]Thoughts on fighting and death: [/b]To Toshi, fighting is just another everyday activity that she knows is necessary to get through life. She was interested in death when she was little, with all of the funerals she attended. But as she fought in the underground, it's not so interesting to her now. Sometimes she enjoys the violence of the Underground, but she has never shared this with anyone. To her, what goes on in the Underground stays there.

[left][font=Book Antiqua][color=RoyalBlue][size=3][b]Personality: [/b]Like Shun, Toshi can be a bit of a punk at times. She hates the teachers and administration of her school and goes out of her way to try to get them angry, knowing that they can't do anything about it. Because of this some people think of Toshi as a *****, but she's actually nice and friendly when you get to know her. And when you become her friend, you almost always stay her friend.
In the Underground, Toshi is a different person. She fights to survive like everyone else, but she also fights without thinking. She shuts down what ever remorse she might have for her victims and can even be a bit cruel if she hates the person she is fighting against. She never mentions how she acts outside of the Underground though, and she does the same for her friends.

[font=Book Antiqua][color=RoyalBlue][size=3][b]Character details: [/b]Toshi has been at the school long enough to have started a reputation for herself. She isn't the most popular girl in school or the most hated, but a few students know of her. She is sometimes seen at night with a motorcycle gang or at clubs. She's denied that this was her though.

She wants to get a group of friends together, but she can never find anyone she trusts or when she does find someone, they end up dieing. However now she thinks she has found the perfect friends.
[/size][/color][/font]

Name: Suzu Yuhara

Description:[URL=http://bishounen.info/squall/Squall_S8.jpg]pic but withought scar and looks younger[/URL]

Thoughts of Fighting and Death: Personaly he doesnt mind the fighting because he has to do it to survive. But when it comes to killing he hates it. He doesnt like staring down at the bloodied bodies or dead anything. That's why his weapon of choice is a Sakabatou.

Personality: He's mostly quiet and calm. When he befriends someone though. He's friends with a lot of people at his school. He dislikes the Underground, all the fighting the killing.

Character deatails: Uses a Sakabatou

Guest bleached
Name: Ichigo Skurai

Description: Below is him after an easy fight he had with a small student. He only got a gut on his cheek.

Thoughts on fighting and death: He is calm. He tries to show no emotion, wether it be in the ring or outside of it. He could care less about being killed, he knows that as long as he fights to his fullest, he will be fine. Yes, he is hurt when someone he knows is killed, but he tries not to let that get to him when he fights.

Recently, he has gotten a feeling of joy by seeing the blood of someone else on his fist. He has begun to fight alot more, and enjoy it more. Somewhere, though, deep down in his gut, he is scared to loose.

Personality: Calm, quiet, and a little cocky. He has his moments when you would wish he would be killed, then there are others in which that if he did die, it would kill you on the inside. He has the effect of a deep feeling of comfort, no mattter how much of a jerk he may be to you. It is still hard to see him take a puch just to see blood.

Character details: He isn't relly fond of a lot of people, but there are alot that he does like. When he likes someone, he tries to pull some strings he has to not get them to fight either him, or someone else they do not wish to fight.

OOC: This one has caught my eye. Sounds like fun.

Name: Kyouta Kanno

Description: (See attachment)

Thoughts on fighting and death: Kyouta does not fear the fights, or the possibility of death. In fact, he seems to thrive on their existence. More than that, he shows an almost sadistic passion every time it is his turn to fight.

Personality: In both the underground, and at school, Kyouta would be best described as insane. He is perhaps the most sadistic of the students in the ring, opting to draw the fights out in order to watch his opponent squirm. While not fighting he sits back in class, not even bothering to show interest. His attitude had driven the rest of the students away, and scares the teachers from reprimanding him.

Character details: Almost contradictory to his violent, sociopath nature, Kyouta has shown a fondness for playing a silver flute. It is not uncommon to hear his own melody drifting through the halls, usually in the middle of class. The students refer to this melody as ?The Banshee?s Call?, as it is often the last thing they hear before setting foot into the ring with Kyouta.

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Kenji Matsui

[B]Gender: [/B] Male

[B]Description:[/B] [URL=http://mopinelli.blig.ig.com.br/imagens/mike01.jpg]Kenji[/URL]

[B]Thoughts on fighting and Death: [/B]
Kenji has everything to become a great fighter, yet he rather talk things out then fight. A man with words and not fighting, yet it seems fate has chosen him to fight. Death is something is he never really thought about. In a fight, its not an option, he must keep his will to survive. It sickens him that if its his destiny to die at the hands of his fellow friends. It slowly kills him iin the inside that he must kill to survive in the world.

[B]Personality:[/B]
Kenji has gotten alot of credit from other people saying this kid is going to be big. He does well in his classes, all A's and very athletic. Though, alot of people question his will to fight. He strives to live, yet it seems he holds his punches and doesn't get it through his head, you don't fight, you die.
In his free time, he sits in a chair and writes lyrics about his life. He would sit and write for hours on end. He is just a kid, wanting peace.

[B]Character details:[/B]
Kenji hangs out on the streets with a gangs of the streets. He popular on the streets with alot of gang members. Mostly because of his wisdom he gives to everyone and his fast beat lyrics he displays. He knows alot of different kinds of people, gangster,punks,geeks, you name it.
He lives with his mother, who works a normal job and tries to keep them together. She worries on everyday about Kenji and if He'll survive the next day. [/SIZE]

[color=RoyalBlue][size=2][font=Comic Sans MS]The sign ups are good so far guys. ^^

[b]But Bleached, please talk to me about your sign up.

[/b]I was waiting for one other person to join, but I might start this today and let her sign up later. I'll put a link here when it starts.

Thanks for signing up guys.
[/font][/size][/color]

[COLOR=Red][B][U]Hold on,. You got one more to sign up![/U][/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][B]Name:[/B][/COLOR] Destovi
[COLOR=Red][B]Gender:[/B][/COLOR] Male

[COLOR=Red][B]Description:[/B] [/COLOR] Destovi is an Japanese-American who was transferred to Japan b/c of his father's diplomatic ties with senators around the world. Altough his father is rich, Destovi does not act like he is the son of a rich man. On the contrary, Destovi is laid back and enjoys having fun. Although other students want to beat the living snot out of him because of being different, Destovi just wants to have a good time. He dresses like a formal-casual American: Dress shirt w/ Black Khakis and snake-skin shoes. Because he just joined the school today, Destovi is completly ignorant, not knowing what will happen.

[COLOR=Red][B]Thoughts on fighting and death:[/B][/COLOR] Destovi has taken Ju-Jitzu and Muay Thai Boxing Lessons, compliments of hiss father, but Destovi thought that they were just to show the diplomats that we are involed in different activities. Destovi hasn't contiplated death in its entirity, but he doesn't enjoy the thought of getting hurt.

[COLOR=Red][B]Personality: [/B][/COLOR] Destovi has a dark split personality to him when he is angered named Cassidy, scaring even his father. Usually nonchalant (As a buffer for his anger) Destovi rarely gets irratated. Although, when he does, he has no regrets towards human emotions or life, period. It takes hours for him to calm back down. While he is calming down however, Cassidy is in full control and is unstable with what he will do next.

[COLOR=Red][B]Char. Details:[/B] [/COLOR] Destovi has chocolate skin (His birth mother was black) and long hair (From his father). He has learned to control his anger from karate classes and his father's weekly talks. He dresses comfortably and has only 1 scar above his eve brow and ending right above his cheek bone.

[color=RoyalBlue][font=Book Antiqua]It's up. ^^ Also, due to the nature of this RP, sign ups will remain open for most of the game.

[url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=720917#post720917"]Underground[/url]
[/font][/color]

Name:tsuzuki Asato
Descriptions: tsuzuki stands about 5'7, he wears All black shorts, a dark blue shirt, blueandblack shoes, a black hooded jacket, clear glasses, bangs of hair cover some parts of glasses, redandblack fighter gloves, silver earring in right ear, silver chains around neck,

thoughtsonfightinganddeath: tsuzuki took up ninjitsu an tae kwon doe when he saw his best friend get beat up in a tornament, he thinks of death as a feeling that people have when stuff happens to them like when they get shot or impaled with a sword.

personality: he is calm, a little sarcastic, he is very smart, he likes to write stories during class and lunch, and sometimes he can be silent when he is in a new area such as a new class,when he gets angry his eyes chang and doesn't talk just fights whatever his bothering him

Char.details:Tsuzuki is tan skinned, his hair is tied back in ponytail, he has a weird tatoo on his upper right arm,his hair spikes at the top and in parts of the back,his hair is dark blue and his eyes are red

Name: Ashen Miza

Description: [url=http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/whitewolf_fang/wallpaper_devil_may_cry_2_02_1024.jpg]Ashen[/url]

Thoughts on fighting and death: Does not give a care who dies and who lives,. He feels without death there is no life. He lives to see his opponents bleed

Personality: Acts like an asshole around guys, but is extremely nice around members of the opposite sex. Has a weird dakr sense of humor and personality around him.

Character details: One of the surviviors of another School's underground. He was by far the strongest fighter there and his gang has moved to another school to add it under their list. Overall he has already beaten two entire schools. This is his third.