PiroMunkie Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 [size=1]ehesthac = cheetas >_> [b]New Scramble:[/b] nzefnialu [b]Hint:[/b] I had a little bird, Its name was Enza. I opened the window, and ...[/size]
KatanaViolet Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 influenza? I hope that's right hkucc hnaakiup= ? Hint: The author who wrote an awesome book that became a movie starring Edward Norton and 1/2 of Brangelina... involves soap.
Zen Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 [color=darkgreen][size=1] One of my favorite movies. Fight Club:[B] Chuck Palahniuk[/B] My answer was [B] Leon S. Kennedy[/B]. [B]New Scramble:[/B] imyoaomt uhmsisa [B]Hint:[/B] Famous samurai, argueably the greatest to ever live. Wrote a famous book on strategy used by modern businessmen.[/color][/size]
kalon Posted April 22, 2006 Posted April 22, 2006 [QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1] One of my favorite movies. Fight Club:[B] Chuck Palahniuk[/B] My answer was [B] Leon S. Kennedy[/B]. [B]New Scramble:[/B] imyoaomt uhmsisa [B]Hint:[/B] Famous samurai, argueably the greatest to ever live. Wrote a famous book on strategy used by modern businessmen.[/color][/size][/QUOTE] Miyamoto Musashi Scramble: imrhou awakraa Hint: Two metallic brothers searching for red stone.
Zen Posted April 22, 2006 Posted April 22, 2006 [color=darkgreen][size=1] [B]Hiromu Arakawa[/B] [B]New Scramble:[/B] lmajcaosksenul [B]Hint:[/B] "Say What Again!"[/color][/size]
1nOnlyCloud Posted April 23, 2006 Author Posted April 23, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I dont think anyone knows the answer to The Boss's word. So let's wait until he comes on to say the answer. For now here's another word. [B]carys ovemi 4[/B] [B]hint- [/B]new movie that came out shouldnt be too hard[/FONT][/COLOR]
Box Hoy Posted April 23, 2006 Posted April 23, 2006 [size=1]Lolz. Scary Movie 4. [b]New Scramble[/b]: Maktraia Shadima Hint: Popular game with a green hero[/size]
shinji172 Posted April 23, 2006 Posted April 23, 2006 The Boss: lmajcaosksenul=Samuel L. Jackson (im guessing you forgot to put spaces between the individual words) Box Hoy: Maktraia Shadima= im not sure... I thought it would be Katamari Damacy so either the second word isnt spelt correctly, or im completly wrong. Well, if i am right, heres a new scramble: NGURTI MXAIUMM Hint: manga sequel to a popular anime/manga series.
1nOnlyCloud Posted April 23, 2006 Author Posted April 23, 2006 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed]Trigun Maximun ^^ [B] ewn oryk yitc[/B] [B]hint-[/B] "city that never sleeps" its a place [/COLOR][/FONT]
Ikillion Posted April 23, 2006 Posted April 23, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]New York City[/B] Groe Yxopr Hint: A new and darker themed Anime series, much like Witch Hunter Robin, With a song from Radiohead as an opening theme.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ezekiel Posted April 23, 2006 Posted April 23, 2006 [SIZE=1][B]Ergo Proxy[/B]? I thought it was Gore Proxy at first, because I haven't heard of it, but the Internet has answered my questions. owvlse fo het lalac [B]Hint:[/B] Title of a novel in the Stephen King epic. Okay, so that one's a little hard. But surely I'm not the only Tower-Junkie here?[/SIZE]
Box Hoy Posted April 23, 2006 Posted April 23, 2006 [size=1]Wolves of the Calla. And no, your not the only Tower fan here. [b]New scramble[/b]: Het Vileds Jercets Hint: horror movie[/size]
KatanaViolet Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 The Devil's Rejects. adgmo= ? hint: Movie. Kevin Smith.
Baron Samedi Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 [size=1][b]Dogma[/b] Item: Nendir Latpe Hint: *Scrape*[/size]
KatanaViolet Posted April 24, 2006 Posted April 24, 2006 dinner plate ... i hate when that happens!! tcosar nda xloplu= ? hint= the twins.
kalon Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 Castor and Pollux New scramble: het nodkonbcos Hint: Aaron McGruder, Huey, and Riley
Albert Flasher Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 [COLOR=Sienna]The Boondocks. Never seen the show, but I recognize the name Riley. ascai msoiva Hint: The most influentail sci-fi author of all time. Invented the ground rules on which all sci-fi robots are based, including the imfamous 3-laws.[/COLOR]
SunfallE Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 [QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][COLOR=Sienna]The Boondocks. Never seen the show, but I recognize the name Riley. ascai msoiva Hint: The most influentail sci-fi author of all time. Invented the ground rules on which all sci-fi robots are based, including the imfamous 3-laws.[/COLOR][/QUOTE][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][B]Isaac Asimov[/B] Even if the latest movie I robot didn?t really follow the book. rseispcn oenmokon Hint: Anime movie where the fate of the world rests on the courage of one warrior.[/COLOR]
Riku Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 [COLOR=Lime][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma][B]Princess Mononoke [/B] = Best anime movie of all time. XD het eglned fo grdaono Hint: A Playstation RPG video game where seven warriors harness the powers of dragons.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Albert Flasher Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 [COLOR=Sienna]The Legend of Dragoon. aocc-loca scialsc Hint: Considerably better than Pepsi.[/COLOR]
visualkei Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 [QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][COLOR=Sienna]The Legend of Dragoon. aocc-loca scialsc Hint: Considerably better than Pepsi.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] Coca-Cola Classic [B]ertbor stofr[/B] Hint: "And miles to go before I sleep."
KatanaViolet Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 Robert Frost otpleu simspipisis= ? Hint: Birthplace of the King.
Magus Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 "Since My Baby Left Me" sorry, couldn't resist.... Tupelo Mississippi Uhh... I'll start off with an easy one. tals aogrnd hint - movie
KatanaViolet Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 Last Dragon mrfo ntjius ot yklel= ? Hint: Arguably the worst movie ever made.
Zen Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 [color=darkgreen][size=1] [B]From Justin to Kelly[/B]. I just died a little inside. [B]New Scramble:[/B] kaair ukwuasar [B]Hint:[/B] Famous Director[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts