Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok heres one.

omibel utis nadgum=mobile suit gundam! yay!

for not puttin an answer
omibel utis nadgum=mobile suit gundam, right?

astr rasw dispeoe rete: egnerev fo eth tish

hint: very popular movie series. started about 20 years ago. srry if its too hard. hey it was hard enough to type! pm me if you get the answer.
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][INDENT][B]XRyuho_FanX1256[/B], you are suppose to provide the answer to the current scramble before you can post your own. It's a good idea to actually check the first page in a thread like this and read the rules to make sure you are playing the game correctly.

[B]EDIT: XRyuho_FanX1256[/B], if you need to add something just use the edit button in the lower right hand corner of your post. Double and triple posting is not allowed. Thanks.~SunfallE[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE=Tical Blue]
perus komeyn blal ledux
[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=slategray]Super Monkey Ball Delux

Mine:

ljiue enan teepsr

Hint?: My favorite author of all time and beyond.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Tical Blue]The Phantom Of The Opera

ejuss sichrt kolos kile em

HINT: A line from a Type O song which frequents my sig[/QUOTE]


jesus christ looks like me
i think thats it.
umm.

genal fo siumc

hint:opera
Posted
[QUOTE=Tical Blue]angel of music

het necsdo getsa rutbnie labde

HINT: Coheed CD[/QUOTE]

answer: the second stage turbine blade

next one:mursaia lochampo

hint: a japanese anime
Posted
[QUOTE=Tical Blue]raisin bran

ni hotre dorsw, copnasuyhst!

HINT: said on a commercial for a lisghtly popular platform game[/QUOTE]

in other words, pyschonauts!

finally i got it!

lys ooperc nda eht tehivuis ccoonarsu

HINT: benny, murray, sly
Posted
[size=1][b]Answer:[/b] Black Eyed Peas

That was indeed very, very easy. Even without the hint. Though, I have no idea why I knew the answer, as I hate Black Eyed Peas.

Here's mine. I would love to see a moderator do this (the scramble) to this thread.

[b]Scramble:[/b] esolc
[b]Hint:[/b] A moderator can do this to a thread. It has happened with other bad quality game threads that turned out to be even more senseless and useless, than anyone would expect.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Boo][size=1][b]Answer:[/b] Black Eyed Peas

That was indeed very, very easy. Even without the hint. Though, I have no idea why I knew the answer, as I hate Black Eyed Peas.

Here's mine. I would love to see a moderator do this (the scramble) to this thread.

[b]Scramble:[/b] esolc
[b]Hint:[/b] A moderator can do this to a thread. It has happened with other bad quality game threads that turned out to be even more senseless and useless, than anyone would expect.[/size][/QUOTE]

answer:close

I guess it's my turn now.

[FONT=Arial Black]Scramble:[/FONT]rglsi vbaor

[FONT=Arial Black]Hint[/FONT]:This manga is mainly about a boy with girlaphobia and breaks out in hives whenever they touch him.There is only one girl that can touch him and he doesn't break out.
Posted
[QUOTE=Azarath]answer:close

I guess it's my turn now.

[FONT=Arial Black]Scramble:[/FONT]rglsi vbaor

[FONT=Arial Black]Hint[/FONT]:This manga is mainly about a boy with girlaphobia and breaks out in hives whenever they touch him.There is only one girl that can touch him and he doesn't break out.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=3]i think its girls bravo idk i'm not sure. o well its a gues right? will someone tell me if its right or not if they know?


o well heres a new one.

nidnigf enom

HINT: just keep swimming!

[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Yes girls Bravo is right.

The answer to yours is finding nemo.It's what Dory kept saying.I love that movie.My turn again.

[FONT=Arial Black]Scramble[/FONT]:rizglloa:mndoe syda

[FONT=Arial Black]Hint[/FONT]:It's the name of the group and their latest cd.On the cd is 2 of their hits Feel Good Inc. and Dare.Their last concert was for that cd in London.
Posted
Gorillaz: Demon Days. You made it too easy.

Here's one: [B]rbsnea dna oe'lsnb tpnssraoek[/B]

When the going gets tough...



***It's not that hard***

Okay. Every word now has it's first letter given.

[B]Brsnea And Noe'lsb Stpnsraoek[/B]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE=Morpheus]Gorillaz: Demon Days. You made it too easy.

Here's one: [B]rbsnea dna oe'lsnb tpnssraoek[/B]

When the going gets tough...



***It's not that hard***

Okay. Every word now has it's first letter given.

[B]Brsnea And Noe'lsb Stpnsraoek[/B][/QUOTE]

O.K this has been up on the board for about 2 to 3 weeks I think we should start a new word so here goes

~Napci! ta het isdoc si a adb danb~

~*HINT*~
Some how very poular band for about 2 months ago (but hey the scramble is just my opinion)
Posted
[QUOTE=haku877]O.K this has been up on the board for about 2 to 3 weeks I think we should start a new word so here goes

~Napci! ta het isdoc si a adb danb~

[/QUOTE]

panic! at the disco is not a bad band is your anwer.

I personally hate them, they are the worse thing to happen to vegas since the nuclear enrgy scare at that one city near vegas two years ago.

my turn, nothing bloc party related this time:

rm. hgibrtdise

vegas realated though, I miss my hometown.
Posted
ohh!i know!
mr.brightside!

ok it's my turn now.

rutona:lcsah fo jnain

HINT:a video game.jutsu

your probably going to be able to figure it out pretty easily
Posted
[QUOTE=Azarath]ohh!i know!
mr.brightside!

ok it's my turn now.

rutona:lcsah fo jnain

HINT:a video game.jutsu

your probably going to be able to figure it out pretty easily[/QUOTE]


Clash of Ninja

New Word: mgindio

Hint: One of the first anime shown on Fox
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...