OtakuBoards

That 70's show

Lt.Zero

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I love that 7o's show even though my sister thinks it's a nasty show and my mom who agrees with her dosent like me watching it.I like Fez (i dont know if thats how you spell his name).I also like Donna.
Jackie is my least favorite.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Up4anime][COLOR=DarkOrange]I love that 7o's show even though my sister thinks it's a nasty show and my mom who agrees with her dosent like me watching it.I like Fez (i dont know if thats how you spell his name).I also like Donna.
Jackie is my least favorite.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

That is how you spell 'Fez'.

[size=1]I used to watch this show religiously. Back when Fox was god for us kids. My favorite character is Eric because he's alot like me. He's the underdog and yet a leader figure at the same time. Kelso was my least favorite character. I really can't stand Ashton Kutcher, his voice is really annoying. Me and my friends used to always choose who was who in the show.

I sort of stopped watching it after the 7th grade just because it was getting boring watching the same episodes over and over again. It sucks because on all the Fox shows they brought new seasons in and stuff right after I stopped watching them.[/size]

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]I love That 70's Show.

It kinda got out of hand when Eric left. I mean, its no show when the main guy leaves,am I right?

But,I will not get any deeper.I'm not a debator.

My favorite character would have to be Fez. He is totally hilarious. Then Kelso. He's kinda like a dumber,male version of me.
Plus I liked the episode when Donna was trying to get Jackie to imagine what it would be like to marry him and he brings out the box of dogs.

Kelso: "Honey, I got something I know will make you feel better!"
Jackie: "Not a box of dogs..."
Kelso: "A box of dogs!"

Me and my little sister used to re-enact that at least twice a day for like a week.
Kinda wierd in hindsight.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

I used to love [B]That 70's Show[/B] up until the last two seasons when Fox thought it would be a good idea to drop the main character from the show and have the Donna - Eric relationship end. I mean, I could understand that, but why would the group still hang out at Eric's house if he isn't even there?! It is highly confusing to me and since then, the writing has basically gone down hill.

I loved the characters, all of them. I thought each of them had a fun personality that led them to make ordinary situations into funny moments. My favorite character's were Hyde, Eric, and Red in no particular order. I really wish Fox would have thought better than to write out the main character, and one of my favorite characters.

They also killed the plot's progression and character development by causing several character's to go backwards in their persona's. Donna and Eric's relationship when ka-ploo-ie. Same for Hyde and Jackie. Kelso was constantly an idiot. And Fez's whole progression as a character is messed up.

I am content with watching reruns and what not for episodes I either missed, or just particularly enjoyed. That's me.[/color][/size]

That 70's Show is awesome.
I really like Fez,Leo and Hyde.
It's so funny, my friends and I used to watch it all the time.
One of my favorite episodes would have to be when the go to Canada.
I love it when they're asking them questions, Leo was so funny!!
>_>...yup.

The eigth season is definitely screwed up. I hate the character of Randy, who is a horrible replacement for both Eric and Kelso (like the actor, though). The storyline disregards the previous seven seasons of character development. Writers should not make their own characters OOC.

My least favorite change is that Hyde left Jackie for a stripper. Hyde is a druggie, but he is still too advanced intellectually to stay married to a stripper. I hate Sam's character, if only because she's just boring and bland. Thankfully, she's gone now.

I loved the Jackie/Hyde pairing. It worked much better than Jackie/Kelso. Hyde showed feelings, and Jackie was almost down-to-earth. They were in love--as far as imaginary couples are concerned--and their interaction was more interesting than Eric and Donna's relationship. And they had him marry a [I]stripper[/I]. Now Jackie likes Fez? After hating foreigners for eight seasons?

Fez is one of my favorites, but I miss the interaction between him and Kelso. Even Red and Kitty are not as good. Losing Eric does not bother me that much, but isn't the last season used to tie up loose ends instead of creating completely different plots to follow?

I have been highly disappointed. And I am sure the rich Fox executives value my opinion. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Heero yuy
I love that show, even though, it started to go down hill with Eric leaving to go teach in Africa. After that, I rarely watched it. But I still liked it, too bad it's over.

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][QUOTE=The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1]

I used to love [B]That 70's Show[/B] up until the last two seasons when Fox thought it would be a good idea to drop the main character from the show and have the Donna - Eric relationship end. I mean, I could understand that, but why would the group still hang out at Eric's house if he isn't even there?! It is highly confusing to me and since then, the writing has basically gone down hill.

I loved the characters, all of them. I thought each of them had a fun personality that led them to make ordinary situations into funny moments. My favorite character's were Hyde, Eric, and Red in no particular order. I really wish Fox would have thought better than to write out the main character, and one of my favorite characters.

They also killed the plot's progression and character development by causing several character's to go backwards in their persona's. Donna and Eric's relationship when ka-ploo-ie. Same for Hyde and Jackie. Kelso was constantly an idiot. And Fez's whole progression as a character is messed up.

I am content with watching reruns and what not for episodes I either missed, or just particularly enjoyed. That's me.[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

I was gonna post a reply, but The Boss pretty much said what I was going to say. So pretty much: What he said. :cool: [/FONT][/COLOR]

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='UchihaNinjaGirl']I haven't really watched the newer episodes, but...It sucks that Erfic left... But I really like Red, Kelso, and Hyde. I like them all because they're all like me! I'm stupid like kelso, I'm evil like Hyde, and I just like red because I do. :animesmil[/quote]

omg,
i'm like that, too!O.o

& i love the show XD

[FONT=Arial]Please keep the post quality the best it can be, okay? Responses like "I love that show" or a list of your favorite and least favorite characters won't add to any discussion, which will cause the thread to go downhill. If you need an example of a good post, look at The Boss, silver_blade, Box Hoy, and Momiji Love's replies. It doesn't have to be a million years long, but it has to add to conversation, mmkay?[/FONT]

Ashton Kutcher and Topher Grace were not fired from the show, they opted out of the final episodes. In fact, they both wished to leave even earlier, but remained on to finish their respective contracts. Feel good that the actor for Randy didn't do what they intended and play Eric. Fox, for the most part, has left the cast unchanged. Lisa Robin Kelly (Laurie #1) may have been fired by fox, but it may just as well be a false rumor.

[quote name='Morpheus']Lisa Robin Kelly (Laurie #1) may have been fired by fox, but it may just as well be a false rumor.[/quote]
I really loved her as Laurie and hated her replaccement. I read on the all-knowing, comepletely truthful deity Wikipedia that she developed a drug problem. Hollywood people really screw themselves up, unfortunately.

I actually enjoyed the final episode and the episode of making the final episode. At least Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher came back for it. I think it's really sweet when actors cry when their show comes to an end, and seeing how close they have grown is sort of touching.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wolf37841
its my favorite show 2 ....have u guys seen the episode where kelso and dona
travel 2 california

[color=#b0000b][size=1]I don't watch a lot of TV, but I occasionally catch an episode of That 70's Show. I like it a lot; it's funny and easy to get into.

It's especially funny to me because the show takes place when and where (as much as this show [i]has[/i] a "where") my parents went to high school.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=slategray]I have a question. Who [I]doesn't[/I] like "That '70s Show"?

It's perverted and it shows just how idiotic and fun teenage friendships are. I'm not one to sit in front of the TV religiously, but when I see that there is a "That '70s Show" marathon on FX, then I watch it through.

A lot of the characters remind me of my own friends.
Also, I love Fez and Big Rhonda together. Haha. Cocoa Puff. XD[/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...