Xerxes Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 I just thought of this and I was wondering if anyone would like to be a demon of hell or an angel of heaven. Think hard because this is all based on your personality. I would be a demon of hell only because I am a bit cruel and I am always in trouble. No matter what the situation I am always getting into trouble or starting trouble. :blowup: :bash:
Magus Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 Angel of heaven or demon of hell.... And based on personality huh. Well if that is the case, I'd be a heaven's demon. I am and can be nice to any and everyone until someone wants to be stupid and attempt to piss me off. When pissed, it becomes eye for an eye... no turning the other cheek coming from me.
The13thMan Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 [FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]I'd be an angel. Not one of those p***y angels that sit around on clouds all day singing or some crap. I'd be one of the ones with the sword protecting the innocent. I'd be one of god's soldiers. Later. [/COLOR] [/FONT]
Guest Stafal-chan Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 nyahah i'd be an evil demon from hell ^_^ because demons are cool and i think angels are lame....nice people *shudders* sometimes those really sappy nice people make me wanna hurl ^_^
Guest tanukioh Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 O.o I would be...^_^ An angel demon hybrid...>.> in heaven.... O.o cause I'm usually way nice, but I hide a lot of my bad feelings. o.o Plus I'm a little out of control when I get angry... o.o I don't go psycho on anyone... >.> i just punch everything that is inanimate. ^_^ but you'd have to kill my dog, or destroy my lifes work or insult me greatly for that to happen.
Albert Flasher Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 [COLOR=Sienna]I'd be one of those lazy fat angles who floats around on a cloud all day, eating cheetos and Philly Cream Cheese, watching college girls take showers with my Angle-Vision while telling god to 'Chill the **** out once in a while.' [/COLOR]
Retribution Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 [QUOTE=The13thMan][FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]I'd be an angel. Not one of those p***y angels that sit around on clouds all day singing or some crap. I'd be one of the ones with the sword protecting the innocent. I'd be one of god's soldiers. Later. [/COLOR] [/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]Wherefore must you steal my thunder? Uncool man. I was totally about to say that. I'd be an angel ... but I'm not completely sure that angels can actually protect anyone. The events explained by saying "my guardian angel saved me" can also be explained by physics and probability. If you fancy Revelation, I'd be an angel in God's army fighting in the final battle where good triumphs over evil.[/size]
Aaryanna Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I?m not even sure if I believe in Heaven or Hell, but if I did. Well I would probably be an angel. And like [B]The13thMan[/B] and [B]Retribution[/B] I?d be one that fought for justice. If angels could protect the innocent, well as cheesy as it sounds people who allow animals to starve to death and are cruel to them would be among the first I would deliver justice to. Though a battle to triumph over evil sounds like a worthy cause as well. [/COLOR]
2010DigitalBoy Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 Well, I'm an athiest, but I'll answer for fun I'd definetally be an angel. Don't wanna be evil. I don't think I'd be a stand out fighter or a guy on a cloud eating cheetos, but just go with the flow... if there's a heaven-hell war, I'll fight, but otherwise, just enjoy heaven I guess. In a story I wrote, being an angel is like joining the military, you strap on your wings and go out to fight for the souls of the innocent.
Touchstone Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 [FONT=Georgia]Angels and demonology are a little weird hobby of mine, so I've thought about this question before (not that I believe in them, it's just strange what structures people place around them!). I'm pretty sure I would be an angel, but not a stereotypical angel. I would be one of the strange angels like Raziel (Jewish mysticism), who are only concerned with universal knowledge and passing it on to the people of Earth. That's what I would do-inspire and make sure humanity continues to develop, not remain stagnant and ignorant. If only I could do that now! :animecry: [/FONT]
SunfallE Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]Oh the dilemma! Horns, pitchfork and the flames of damnation or a halo harp and clouds of grace! Hehe! I hate to say it but I?m going to have to choose being an angel. After all being able to use the flames of damnation is only something I would want to inflict on the evildoer. ^_~ Though I?m not really sure I believe in either one though. Still I could handle being an angel in the final battle against evil like Retribution mentioned. If such a battle were to occur that is. [/COLOR] :p
KatanaViolet Posted May 7, 2006 Posted May 7, 2006 Hmm. Well I'm not really evil enough to be a demon of hell. I probably would get picked on by all the other demons for not being evil enough. But I don't think I'm really angel material either. But after looking into Wikipedia (I'm not really religious, so apart from watching Dogma I know very little about angels and whatnot)... I'd say I'd be a Nephilim. A crossbreed. [QUOTE]In the Hebrew Bible and several non-canonical Jewish and early Christian writings, nephilim (in Hebrew הנּפלים means the fallen [ones]) are a people created by the crossbreeding of the "sons of God" (beney ha'elohim, בני האלהים) and the "daughters of men". (See Genesis 6:1.) The word nephilim is loosely translated as giants or titans in some translations of the Bible, and is left as nephilim in others[/QUOTE] Or maybe a Principality. [QUOTE]The Principalities are angelic beings shaped like rays of light. They lie beyond the group of archangels. They are the guardian angels of nations and countries, and are concerned with the issues and events surrounding these, including politics, military matters, commerce and trade. One of their duties is to choose who among humanity will rule[/QUOTE] I don't know, I'm thinking I'd rather be a muse.
Hanabishi Recca Posted May 7, 2006 Posted May 7, 2006 Angel for sure. But, I'm better than a angel as a human. So, I know human isn't a choice, but human. If not human, angel. I would rather serve God anyday.
PaganAngel Posted May 7, 2006 Posted May 7, 2006 I'd be... a Pagan Angel. Note the username. XD Like, I'm a good person, but I'm not religious at all. I wouldn't serve God; I'd serve humanity. Or something. So there.
Snowcat Posted May 7, 2006 Posted May 7, 2006 i'd probably end up a halfbreed. I am kind, but I'm evil just the same. I'm atheist,so I'm not really in good with religon. Hell I have bad memories with them. But I'mnot completely evil too
Stark Posted May 7, 2006 Posted May 7, 2006 [SIZE=1]Well, seeing as I'm a monger for research and information, I'd have to agree with [B]Touchstone[/B] about being an unusual angel like Raziel. I just feel SO uncreative now, that's all. The reason why I say I'd be an Angel concerned only with knowledge is because I always want to know more. I know I can't know everything, but I can still try. The thought of fighting for justice has never appealed to me, seeing as I'm such a meek person that it's out of my league. But I still want to help people, even though I'm such a sarcastic dork that no one realizes that. Knowledge and information is all I can help in, and I'm okay with that.[/SIZE]
The13thMan Posted May 7, 2006 Posted May 7, 2006 [quote name='Cygnus X-1][COLOR=Sienna']I'd be one of those lazy fat angles who floats around on a cloud all day, eating cheetos and Philly Cream Cheese, watching college girls take showers with my Angle-Vision while telling god to 'Chill the **** out once in a while.' [/COLOR][/quote] [FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange] Hahahaha. That was my second choice. Just as long as i don't have to eat the cheetos with philly cream cheese on it. That doesn't sound too great. Later. [/COLOR] [/FONT]
John Posted May 7, 2006 Posted May 7, 2006 I'd be an angle. A right one, specifically. My hypotenuse would love me, and I it. [center][img]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1/NotAnAardvark06/cestmoi.gif[/img] [/center]
Delta Posted May 7, 2006 Posted May 7, 2006 [COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1]^ *speechless but loving it* Angel. Definitely. Pitchforks and pointy tails are [i]soooo[/i] Middle Ages. Also, I'd like to be one of those angels who are sent to warn people about impending cataclysms and/or wreak havoc on naughty, naughty men. Not only will that secure my place in history but I'll get included in a little anime series called [i]Neon Genesis Evangelion[/i] as well.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Stafal-chan Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [QUOTE=Delta][COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1]^ *speechless but loving it* Angel. Definitely. Pitchforks and pointy tails are [i]soooo[/i] Middle Ages. Also, I'd like to be one of those angels who are sent to warn people about impending cataclysms and/or wreak havoc on naughty, naughty men. Not only will that secure my place in history but I'll get included in a little anime series called [i]Neon Genesis Evangelion[/i] as well.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] i dont think all demons definatly have a pitchfork and a pointy tail...^_^ that's rather stereotypical and cliche ^_^ yuck too many of you guys are angels....yaaay for demon people...*looks around*..hmm only one other demon...sheesh...
Ikillion Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]^*has no idea what Delta just said, but still her overall coolness makes it cool* I know I would be a horrible Demon, I mean...I would probaly be eaten alive by the others. I would most likely be an angel. Yet I think I may just be the one who is usually given to people to tell them what is right and wrong. LIke back in the old days of cartoons, the ones that usually poof up on someone's shoulder. Needless to say I won't be the nicest to the client I was appointed to. Who ever said that tough love wouldn't help anyone?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Funny Girl Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkGreen]I would be an Angel of Heaven.I love to be there for other people if they need comfort and I'm always so sincre to others too. :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Anakoni Stark Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [COLOR=Red]ah, this question, i've been asked so many times, but they were like: "you can only pick one", but seeing that people are aiming for hybrids, im guessing it's ok for me to say when i go into the afterlife i'll become a hybrid[if possible] because im usually a nice person, but if you cross the boundaries, that's where being nice goes to: MUST BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF THEM BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY. my religion is undecided, when i need God, i pray, but if i feel really mischievous i consult my inner demon.[he's a real great dude, by the way] and i would be a hybrid because i just dont sit around and plot people's downfall noir do i watch over everything and care about everybody. if possible i would be a guardian hybrid/martyr thank you for your time Leon Fury[/COLOR]
Horendithas Posted May 9, 2006 Posted May 9, 2006 [COLOR=Sienna]I don?t believe in either demons or angels. But for the sake of this thread I will pretend that I do. To be contrary my first thought would be to take the path of being a demon. However if you believe in the typical stereotype surrounding such beings I think being a demon would get very boring very quickly. So in the end I will choose being an angel. Though if I can?t have the ability to fight for justice or do battle as Retribution suggests then I?ll have to find a demon and ask it to kill me and put me out of my misery. Just sitting around all day playing a harp or doing nothing would drive me nuts after a while. [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now