OtakuBoards

Say something nice about the person above you.

Say something nice about the person above you. Directions, say something [B]nice[/B] about the person who has posted right before you.
ex.
Fred: directions
Wima: Fred is so very polite and nice.
Barney: Wilma has a very cool avatar.
Betty: Barney is very very funny.

and so on like that, and also please can you make the posts atleast longer than my examples.

Have fun! :catgirl:

Guest Prick Wizard
[QUOTE=safetyjedigirl]Say something nice about the person above you. Directions, say something [B]nice[/B] about the person who has posted right before you.
ex.
Fred: directions
Wima: Fred is so very polite and nice.
Barney: Wilma has a very cool avatar.
Betty: Barney is very very funny.

and so on like that, and also please can you make the posts atleast longer than my examples.

Have fun! :catgirl:[/QUOTE]

Is that what I bloodly well think it is in your avatar!!!!

safetyjedigirl is nice.

[COLOR=Sienna]I assume the long pause between when I posted and Prick Wizard posted means it's not easy to find anything nice to say about me. Excellent >:^O

Above^^ Is apparantly my lord and master, so I best be saying many a-nice thing or I'll be beaten... again. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]snowcat's sig is so true, the world is falling apart right before our very eyes, with the conflicts, global warming, and the price of gas, etc, etc. i just hope that the polictians open their eyes and take a look a what's going on outside of their nutshells.

Leon Fury [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Leon Fury][COLOR=Red]snowcat's sig is so true, the world is falling apart right before our very eyes, with the conflicts, global warming, and the price of gas, etc, etc. i just hope that the polictians open their eyes and take a look a what's going on outside of their nutshells.

Leon Fury [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Leon Fury is a very deep person :catgirl:

[QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Smells very good.
*laughs* I'm suuuch a creep. ^__^;[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Nice butt.

How i know this you may ask? I got a hunch.

^L^
[/COLOR] [/FONT]