OtakuBoards

Say something nice about the person above you.

[quote name='safetyjedigirl']the 13th man has a very cool signature and i'm guessing is the man. :animesmil[/quote]

I am assuming that safetyjedigirl likes Zelda game.
[Or at least looking at their avatar]

I am a Zelda fan also. Zelda fans are always cool in my book ;)

EDIT:

Saetyjedigirl also updates their sigs fast!!!

[*cough*]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Navy]^Tical up there can think of much more intelligent sounding compliments to say about others than yours truly. ^_^ The Tales of Symphonia banner is also a plus in my book. Er that is a TOS summon I see, right? ^^; [/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Lets try to put a little more effort into this thread. Quite a few posts are very spammy. I suggest that people start using more than a few words to say something nice about the person who posted before you. For example:

Tical?s Tales of Symphonia banner is nicely made and the quote about showing support for a fellow member shows that they are kind and caring. ^_~
[/COLOR]

[quote name='Lord of Spirits][COLOR=Lime']Sunfalle I think that your avatar and sig are way cool and better than anything that I could ever pull off.I also think that your avatar reminds me a lot of a amga character too. :D [/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Lord of Spirits has a good song from a hilarious movie quoted in his signature, and Chii from chobits makes a very cute avatar =D

Edit: to reply to BKStyles, yes, I am a girl XD
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='CoLoR_Me_EviL][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Lord of Spirits has a good song from a hilarious movie quoted in his signature, and Chii from chobits makes a very cute avatar =D[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

Funny banner in sig, funny thing is i've read around 8 or 9 shakespeare books (mainly for class) but hamlet was never one of them. And i hope is a girl since she(?) said i smelled good a page back, lol.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]It's already been asked once that this thread bump up the effort, but there really isn't any room for discussion here, and I've seen little improvement; I feel atleast. So yeah, bang.

[B]Thread Closed.[/B][/FONT]