Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Say something nice about the person above you. Directions, say something [B]nice[/B] about the person who has posted right before you.
ex.
Fred: directions
Wima: Fred is so very polite and nice.
Barney: Wilma has a very cool avatar.
Betty: Barney is very very funny.

and so on like that, and also please can you make the posts atleast longer than my examples.

Have fun! :catgirl:
Guest Prick Wizard
Posted
[QUOTE=safetyjedigirl]Say something nice about the person above you. Directions, say something [B]nice[/B] about the person who has posted right before you.
ex.
Fred: directions
Wima: Fred is so very polite and nice.
Barney: Wilma has a very cool avatar.
Betty: Barney is very very funny.

and so on like that, and also please can you make the posts atleast longer than my examples.

Have fun! :catgirl:[/QUOTE]

Is that what I bloodly well think it is in your avatar!!!!

safetyjedigirl is nice.
Posted
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Well, i don't really know who Angelus_Necare is....but i bet you're a really nice guy/girl.

If not then i like your hair. ::wink::

Later.
[/COLOR] [/FONT]
Guest Prick Wizard
Posted
Clearly named after the old trance producers (and is nice).
Posted
[COLOR=Sienna]I assume the long pause between when I posted and Prick Wizard posted means it's not easy to find anything nice to say about me. Excellent >:^O

Above^^ Is apparantly my lord and master, so I best be saying many a-nice thing or I'll be beaten... again. [/COLOR]
Posted
Cygnus is... distinct, heh. His posts are fun to read, and you'd have an easy time distinguishing him from other OBers even without any identification. Cool guy, him.
Posted
[COLOR=Red]snowcat's sig is so true, the world is falling apart right before our very eyes, with the conflicts, global warming, and the price of gas, etc, etc. i just hope that the polictians open their eyes and take a look a what's going on outside of their nutshells.

Leon Fury [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Leon Fury][COLOR=Red]snowcat's sig is so true, the world is falling apart right before our very eyes, with the conflicts, global warming, and the price of gas, etc, etc. i just hope that the polictians open their eyes and take a look a what's going on outside of their nutshells.

Leon Fury [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Leon Fury is a very deep person :catgirl:
Posted
[quote name='BKstyles']Evil monkey in the closet! (whos not really evil, just misunderstood :animecry: )[/quote]


[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Smells very good.
*laughs* I'm suuuch a creep. ^__^;[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Smells very good.
*laughs* I'm suuuch a creep. ^__^;[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Nice butt.

How i know this you may ask? I got a hunch.

^L^
[/COLOR] [/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...